Mom's Awakening Pt. 04

Story Info
Raunchy mom and horny son continue their sexual liberation.
7.3k words
4.39
16.3k
36

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4 -- Chapter 1

The vivid images of mom getting banged by the three studs kept replaying in my head, throughout the day. But I also started to imagine myself in place of those studs fucking my mom. It was a dirty little fantasy of mine. I hoped that if I thought about it enough it would spill over in my dreams when I finally got to sleep.

And so it did. I woke up with a raging hard erection thinking about my mom in all these different sexual scenarios. It was a dream I didn't like to be waken up from.

But the morning came along and for the most part the day passed with no major events. Dad had gone to visit some of his friends and so it was just me and mom alone in the house.

I was desperate for some action and I can only imagine Mom felt the same way. Wouldn't you know it the phone rang and it was none other than, my friend John.

So I went over to Mom's room and told her that John is calling me..

Me: Mom, John is calling me, what should I do?

Mom: ohhh umm give me a minute

Me: Damn, I just missed his call..

Mom: That's alright call him back and tell him to come over.

Me: uhhh Mom we can't do that! It's almost 4 and Dad will be home any second.

Mom: Don't worry, John is your friend, he can stay in your room. Just two buddies hanging out. No reason for your dad to be suspicious.

She had a point, but what about the actual fucking, how do we do that when Dad is around?

So I called John and told him to come over. In a matter of minutes he was in my room sitting on the chair. Mom came in a few minutes later.

Mom: Hi John

John: I'm upset.

Mom: Why?

John: You haven't called me as much as you used to..

Mom: I thought we have been through this.. we hook up once a week.

John: Well maybe I'm not cool with this arrangement..

Me: Oh come on John! She's here for you know for goodness sakes..We don't have much time!

John: Alright Alright,

Mom: He's right you know.. Why spend the precious time we have arguing. When I could be doing other things.

And Mom took her sexy robe off slowly and got on her knees in front of John.

Mom: I'm gonna make you feel all better...

John:......

She grabbed his hard cock and put it in her hot mouth, and gave him a slow blow-job. Looking up at him the whole time.

Mom: Ohhhh how I have missed this lovely cock... Once a week is definitely not enough hahaha

John pulled her up and Mom was exactly in front of me and the chair I was sitting in. John was behind her. Mom looked me directly in the eyes while John kissed her back and neck. John tried to take off her nightgown but he had some trouble doing so. So I decided to get up and help him out, and John took off her panties as she turned around to kiss him. Her sweet plump ass shaking in my face.

She slowly turned to face me and bent over holding the arm of my chair. John was getting ready to penetrate my mom's pussy. As John was pounding her, Mom's boobs were bouncing all over the place literally inches away from my face. I could feel the heat emanating from her insanely hot body. Mom being banged in front of me by my stud best friend is such a wonderful sight. Her moans were filling up the air and John's grunting and intensity kept increasing. I felt really close to cumming just from looking at Mom

There was a knock on the door. Oh dear Dad had arrived.. So Mom put on her night gown and she went to the kitchen, and John took his clothes and followed her to the kitchen. I left the room and went to open the door for Dad. We greeted eachother and he asked me where Mom was and I told him she was in the kitchen. Mom would never let anyone in the kitchen while she was cooking because she may get distracted, so I knew Dad would not enter the kitchen because of that. Mom greeted him from the door and I could sort of tell that John was banging her at that moment.

I told myself that crazy bastard will not calm the fuck down until we get caught. Thankfully Dad was not too hungry and told Mom that he was going to take a nap. He wanted me to wake him up before the game starts and he would have lunch then.

I went inside the kitchen and saw John banging my mom on the table. Mom's tits were showing while she still wore her night gown and John was fondling her boobs while thrusting his cock inside her harder and faster.

Me: What's the point of the night gown you have already exposed your tits and ass?

John: That's a good point hahah

So John rips the night gown off my mom and she was now completely naked.

Me: Oh my fucking G**!! Are you crazy! (While laughing) If you guys get caught I have nothing to do with this!

Mom: Oh don't worry about it we are almost done. The way your friend is fucking me it will be over soon.

John: What the fuck are you talking about, I can go all night!

Mom: Woww you are such a powerful young stud aren't you?!

So Mom wrapped her legs around John's waist and started to push herself on John's big cock. She also played with his balls for a good 10 minutes.. John couldn't take it anymore and let out a heavy grunt and came all over Mom's pussy.

Mom: I hope you know now that I can make you cum anytime I want! Hahaha

John: Woow what a slut you are! But you must admit I gave it to you good didn't I?

Mom: Oh yes you did, and you came really hard too!

John: Give me five more minutes and I could go again..

Mom: No let's not push it, otherwise we'll get caught for real..!

John: OK sweety, guess I'll see you another time.

Mom pushed away John and his cock dislodged from her pussy and his cum dripped out on the kitchen floor.

I showed John out and returned to the kitchen to my Mom. I saw her wiping the kitchen floor with a piece of cloth.

Mom: What a mess your friend made, and I'm the one cleaning it up..

I approached mom and lifted up her nightgown and started licking her hot freshly fucked pussy. It was still warm and John's baby batter was still oozing out of it. She was trembling from my licking as she continued to wipe the floor.

Afterwards she went to the shower and I woke up Dad so that he would be ready to watch the game and have lunch.

The rest of the day passed with no major events..

---------------------

Part 4 -- Chapter 2

The next day I woke up a bit late. So I decided to get dressed and maybe go see a friend before lunch time. When I got out of the house to leave I heard a noise. A noise that I had grown accustomed to. They were the moans of a woman. It was a sound coming from above. The sound was coming from the roof of the building. It was a small seating area where the residents would come and gather sometimes. Our apartment was on the fourth floor so the roof was right above us. But it was a strange noise that I hadn't heard before from upstairs. Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to go up there and see what was going on.

They were inside the conference room and they had mistakenly left the door open. I listened to what was going on at first but then I decided to take a peek.

It was Sammy, the garbage man. His pants were around his ankles and his dark black ass were thrusting forwards on a gorgeous white woman. I couldn't see who the woman was from that angle. It wasn't mom though because I had just left Mom back in the apartment. I wonder who it was? I remember Mom telling me about the time she saw Sammy with some girl from the building. Could she be the same girl?

Sammy: Suck my dick! Give it a nice sloppy blow-job. I keep calling you and you don't answer me. Time to make up for that.

Woman: Well you know I don't live alone, and I can't come to you when they are around.

Sammy: Well, I saw them leave a while ago and you still didn't call me, you slut!

Woman: Don't worry I will make it up to you!

Sammy: Well suck it better than that, whore!

Woman: mmmmm I love your Big Black Cock, Sammy

Sammy: Get up Haley you are driving me crazy!

Haley??! That's impossible. That would be John's Mom. I didn't know she was a slut as well. Hahahaha..So John is walking around acting all macho and banging my Mom. I guess both our moms can't resist the Big Black Cock hehehehe.

Sammy's body was a lot bigger than her so I couldn't really see her. But luckily Sammy changed his position and was laying on top of her. So at least I could see her face. Haley was a bit shorter than mom and her boobs and ass were full and juicy like moms. She was also a lot whiter than Mom. Mom's skin complexion was white as well but it was a bit more tanned than Haley's. They were both bombshells though! She was completely naked and her soft white body contrasting greatly with her Black stud in front of her.

Sammy got on his back and played with his cock until Haley lowered herself on his Big Black Dick. She started bouncing on it. It was a wonderful sight and it got me rock hard. Her beautiful body bouncing on a randy Black man was a lot for me to take in. It was a lot for her to take in, that's for sure hahaha.

I kept watching until I could see Sammy's body clench and he came inside her hot pussy

Haley: Damn it, you came inside my pussy again!

Sammy: I couldn't help it your pussy was burning up I had to!

Haley: Let me get dressed because I have to get back home...Don't come after me, wait a while OK

Sammy: Ok slut! I will come over in like a half an hour..

I went downstairs quickly and waited in the floor beneath us. When I heard her approach her apartment I came up as if I was coming from downstairs.

Me: Hi Ma'am

Haley: Oh hi George, how are you doing?

Me: I umm wanted to talk to you about something.

I entered her apartment with her, It was normal for me to do that since I was friends with John. There was really no issue with me being there. I sat on the couch and I was incredibly horny from what I just saw and all the memories of Mom getting fucked on the very same couch by John.

Before she took a seat she told me that she was going to get me a drink. So I followed her immediately so that she couldn't clean herself up. She poured some juice for me, and then I talked to her about any nonsense I could think of. I could tell she was feeling very uncomfortable from all that jizz swimming around inside her.

Haley: Why don't you just get to the point..?

Me: What?

Haley: Just say what you want

Me: Honestly.. I love you

Haley: hahahahaha I love you too George, you are just like my Son. Tell me what you want.

Me: I love you the way a man loves a woman, not just like that.

Haley: What are you saying!

Me: I love you and I want you

Before she could talk I held her and I thought she would resist, but she responded to my advance and showed almost no resistance. I kept kissing her all over her body. Until suddenly I felt like she wanted to leave.

Haley: Why don't you let me wash up and come back..

Me: No I want you as you are

I could tell she was really turned on by the thought of being with me with another man's jizz inside of her. This also drove me wild. For some reason fucking her knowing that Sammy's cum was still inside her excited me way more.

I took off her dress slowly while I kept thinking about this magnificent body that had just been fucked by Mr. Sammy, and now I'm going to be the one to fuck her..

I licked her cum-soaked pussy, while Sammy's creamy semen was still inside it. She thought I would be too inexperienced to know the difference between a cum-soaked pussy and one that wasn't cum-soaked. I fingered her with vigor and watched her facial expressions as she came in a matter of minutes. I sat back on the couch and let her play with my cock a bit. I didn't know it at the time but I guess I actually pictured my Mom at the same time and that spurred me on even more. As she held my rock hard cock, which of course wasn't as big as Mr. Sammy's that she just had the pleasure of fucking, she smiled at me and then her eyes were fixated on my cock. She took me in her hot eager mouth and sucked me like a pro.

In a few moments she laid back exposing her freshly-fucked milky white pussy to me. I pounced on her immediately and inserted my cock. The feeling of her pussy juice and Sammy's milk inside her drove me wild with lust. I used that excitement to fuel my thrusting in and out of her gorgeous pussy. The intensity was a lot for her apparently and she came again all over my cock.

I started to think about fucking my own mom this way. Her boobs were driving me insane and I debated with myself whether I should come in her pussy or her tits. The idea of cumming inside her pussy was so hot but I wanted to come on her tits as well. They were just too hot to handle. I pictured my mom's tits (as they had a similar shape and size) This was enough to put me over the edge. The thought of titty-fucking my mom got me so hot and I sprayed my love juice all over her beautiful tits.

I had just banged my friends Mom. But I guess he had it coming, what goes around comes around hahaha.

I let myself out of the apartment and left her there on the couch to relax. I went back to my apartment across the hall, only to find my Mom waiting in the living room..

Part 4 -- Chapter 3

--------------

Mom: What were you doing there at John's Mom?

Me: What do you mean?

Mom: Don't play the fool with me

Me: I don't know what you are talking about I just came back from downstairs.

Mom: I saw you go to John's apartment and I know he isn't there now, so what were you doing?

I decided it was entirely pointless to lie. I am not even sure why I did that.. After all that has happened between us why should I lie about this? I guess it was just a natural instinct to not tell the truth about these kind of things. But with what my Mom and I have been through this kind of thing is as natural as the air we breathe hehehehe. So I told her everything that happened starting from hearing the sounds on the roof and leaving John's apartment.

Mom: WOOWWW I did not know that little whore had it in her..

Me: You are the only playing the fool now..

Mom: What do you mean?

Me: She was the one you saw with Sammy that time, isn't she?

Mom: Ummm no that wasn't her, it was someone else

Me: Hahaha this guy is like the stud of the building

Mom: It seems so..

My mom was in a daze, and she gave me a really dirty mischievous grin.

Me: What is it mom, you are planning on getting it on with John's mom?

Mom: Well Sammy has fucked me and fucked her as well...Why not get it on with both of them.

Me: WHATT!?

Mom: You heard me, I want Sammy to fuck me and Haley at the same time..

I was shocked, my Mom uttering her perverted sexual desires overwhelmed me, I was left speechless

Me: Ok so how do you plan on doing this..?

Mom: I will figure that out, but I want you to take John and go out anywhere, don't let him come to the apartment.. Leave the rest to me..

I agreed with her, but I decided to play it a little differently. So I called John a couple of hours later and told him I need to speak with him.

Me: Hey dude

John: hey

Me: you around?

John: umm yeah I'm almost home.

Me: great I want to see you. Call me when you get home, OK?

John: Alright, see ya..

When John called I told my Mom that I was going to go out with him, and apparently John's Dad is not around because he is on a business trip. So the only obstacle to Mom's diabolical plan was John's presence in the apartment.

Me: Hey John,

John: What's up George, how you doing

Me: ohhh I have something to tell you..

John: Alright make it quick because I'm kinda tired.

Me: No listen up I need you to focus OK.. Where is your mom?

John: She's in her room taking a nap.

Me: OK you're gonna go to your mom and tell her that you and I are going out and you'll be leaving now.

John: Ohh OK, and then what?

Me: Just do it and come back..

I went to John's room and waited for him to come back after telling his mom.

John: Alright I told her

Me: Great, now we wait..

John: Wait for what?

Me: You'll see...

The doorbell rang, and of course Haley (John's Mom) went over to answer the door. It was my Mom.

Mom: Hey Girl, how are you

Haley: Dolly, how are you come in..

Mom: Is John here?

Haley: No he and George have gone out

Mom: Good, because I need to speak with you alone..

Haley: What's up

Mom: I saw you on the roof with Sammy the garbage man.

Haley: WHATT!! OH MY G**!!

Mom: Take it easy girl, don't worry I won't tell anyone...and it's a good thing that I'm the one who saw you and no one else.

Haley: ummm yeah I guess you are right..

Mom: Want to know a little secret.. I've been with Sammy too..

Haley: OH MY G**!!! Seriously!!

Mom: Yep, he is a really good fuck isn't he?

Haley: Yeah hahahaha

Mom: So umm why don't you call him to swing by..?

Haley: You are so bad ahahah. OK Dolly I will call him.

I left the door opened deliberately so that John could hear the whole conversation..The poor guy was shell-shocked hahaha. I understand obviously I've been in his shoes.. Thing is John told me that he was going to try to get with my Mom so at least I was mentally prepared for it, but this must have come as quite a shock to him..

Me: So you heard with your own ears

John: I can't believe it, this is insane!

Me: Well believe it buddy

John: We must go out there and stop this nonsense

Me: Ummm no we are not doing that..

John: WHY?

Me: doing that will do no good, let's just sit back and enjoy the show hahahaha

John: No I'm not like...ummm..

Me: Like what?, Like me? Right? Is that what you meant to say..?

John: No that's not what I ...

Me: You know how horny women get at this age, you've experienced it yourself. If you go out there you would be the biggest hypocrite. So it's ok for you to fuck my Mom but suddenly your Mom is the one getting fucked and you want to stop her? Just chill and let's watch together..

John: No I'm not watching that!

Me: Suit yourself... I'll be watching hehehe

I was wondering what they would be wearing, but when the doorbell rang I was surprised to see that they were both butt naked in front of Sammy. Sammy came in and stripped down quickly and all three of them were all over eachother.

Sammy took his cock out and they both feasted upon his big dark meat pole. They alternated swiftly between sucks. Sometimes they would both be licking his cock and then one of them would be sucking it while the other licked his balls. Sometimes one of them would get up and kiss him..

After that intense blowjob session Sammy decided to fuck my mom first while she was bent over and John's Mom positioned herself in front of Mom so that she may lick her pussy as she was being fucked. Then they alternated. They did a few positions alternating the same way each time. But the ferocious intensity of the Big Black Cock and their insatiable white bodies together was a heavenly combination.

Sammy: This time I'm going to fuck your ass Delilah..

Mom: No, Not today let's do it another time..

Sammy: You always say that.. Today is the day..

Mom: I'm scared you'll hurt me, you are too big for me..

Haley: Oh don't be scared, he wont hurt you.. He's fucked me in the ass before.

Mom: OH you dirty little slut!!

So they assumed position and Haley was helping Sammy guide his cock in Mom's asshole..

Haley: You have a beautiful ass, Dolly..It's no wonder he wants to fuck it so bad.

He fucked Mom's asshole for several minutes, until John's Mom was literally begging for it too..

Haley: Hey, I want that cock in my ass too..!

Me: Dude your mom really wants that Big Black Cock in her ass..

John: Your Mom is the one getting ass-fucked..

Me: Your Mom's about to get ass-fucked too.

John would watch for a little while and then go back inside and not take a peak. It was clear that this was turning him on too, but he was just pretending to be all tough and Macho. This is all new to him, so some resistance is natural.

12