All Comments on 'Mom's Awakening Pt. 04'

by BaldwinAllam

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved all the incest fucking and all the other fucking. I'm still holding onto my slippery dickmeat!! I really enjoy jerking off while I read your sexy, hot story. Thanks for part 4. Am I going to see John and Georgie sucking and fucking each other in the next part? I like the bi things too. While they're doing each other, their moms could be playing together also. Than would really be a hot scene to read about. Thanks for the good sex. And Sammy is a good fucker too. Both moms loved his cock being thrust hard inside them!! Maybe an orgy is on the horizon which includes 2 moms, 2 sons and Sammy. Who knows, maybe the dads would like to get involved and do some hot pussy and cock sucking!! Go for it.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a very nice story but where's the incest there's no sex between mother and son just a mother getting banged by other guys and son watching you should continue with this till son gets to have sex with his mom gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BaldwinAllamBaldwinAllamover 1 year agoAuthor

I'm glad you all like the story.. I hope you read the next part as well..!

BaldwinAllamBaldwinAllamabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Bob and Anonymous for your input

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

George got some pussy, but not his moms. He just watched her fuck other guys and ate the guys cum.

LechemanLecheman4 months ago

Must admit, I'm at a loss how these stories warrant an Incest rating, when no incest has occurred.

All we are seeing, is a son's mother screwing dudes all over the places and at the same time expressing undying love for some idiot that treats her like shite. Her husband has been isolated and does not appear concerned - WTF?

Adding there is really nothing endearing in these stories other than rampant sex with no indication of character development occurring. This indicates the author is more intent on screwing with the readers for no other reason than sardonic amusement.

I started skimming simply due to the repetitious content with the diminishing hope that maybe, just possibly, the author was heading towards an outcome.

BaldwinAllamBaldwinAllam4 months agoAuthor

@lecheman

Thanks for your input

But, where are you getting this "undying love for some idiot who treats her like shite"?? If you are referring to John then it was clear that there relationship was a sexual one only.. nothing to do with love. Sure John may have said he loved her before but he was just trying to get into her pants (and he did). Later on she fucked Casper and Sammy several times and John would bang her as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous