Mom's Awakening Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was Haley's turn to get fucked in the ass, and Mom was the one helping Sammy put it in this time..

After a while Sammy started to clench and grunt..

Sammy: OHHH DAMNNN I'm gonna cum, you fucking whores.. I'm gonna cum all over your slut faces..AAARRHHH

I looked over at John and so that he was beating off furiously.. He seemed a bit embarrassed when I caught him, so I decided to take my shorts off as well and jerk off to the randy Black man who is about to cum on both our Mom's faces.

When Sammy came he ejaculated all of his jizz in my Mom's mouth and my Mom spilled it all out inside Haley's mouth and then Haley would give it back to Mom. They just kept snowballing each other until John and I couldn't take it any more and we both came really hard as well.

It was such a crazy experience, but John was really upset about the whole thing. He kept talking about beating Sammy up, and getting revenge and a lot of nonsense like that. Of course I would always tell him that he was wrong and he was overreacting, he should just let it be and enjoy himself.

Part 4 -- Chapter 4

A few days later things had calmed down, until one day John called me and said he was going out to meet some friends and asked if I wanted to come.

Me: Sorry man I'm a little busy today.

John: Alright

Which wasn't really a lie I did have some important errands to run related to school and paperwork and all that.

But I was feeling horny when I was finishing up the errands so I decided to go over to Haley's (John's Mom's) apartment. I keep thinking about banging my mom and daydreaming about it. Not a day goes by that I don't fantasize about the day I fuck my Mom. But the closest thing was my friends Mom, Haley. Knowing that John was out with friends and his Dad out of town, it was the perfect opportunity.

Haley: Hey George, how are you doing

Me: Yeah I'm ok

Haley: Come on in, John's not here now

Me: Oh I know that, I actually came to see you...

She seemed happy that I said that. I guess she has gotten a bit horny since Sammy banged her ass a few days ago.

Haley: Oh really, what would you like to see...?

Me: hahahaha.. everything..

Haley: Wowww I love how hard your cock is. Nothing like my husbands..

Me: That's weird John's cock is really big, I guess he gets that from you...

Haley: WHAT!?, how do you know about John's cock?

Me: ummmm

It was a really good question. I haven't told her obviously about all the dirty sex adventures I've had with John and my Mom.

It was such an idiotic slip of the tongue. I couldn't believe I just said that! How am I going to explain myself out of this.?

Me: ahhh well, John told me.

Haley: huh?

Me: yeah you know we're guys we talk about shit like that sometimes. When we were talking about women and sex, the topic of penis size came up and he told me his size. That's all..

Haley shrugged it off, but she seemed convinced for now hehehe. She started deepthroating my cock..

Haley: Such a wonderful cock you have!! Mmmmmm I love how it tastes and smells.

Me: Is it the biggest you've had..?

Of course I knew for a fact that wasn't true because she had Sammy's Big Black Cock several times.

Haley: Oh yeah mmmmmm

Wow! Well that was definitely a lie. I debated with myself if I shoud tell her "Well what about Sammy?" But I decided not to at least for now. So I asked this instead:

Me: I bet it's bigger than your husbands..

Haley: hahahaha my husband can't compete with you.

Me: Why is that?

Haley: Why are you asking all these questions about my husband?

Me: Hey you are the one who brought it up...

Haley: I did..?

Me: Yeah, remember...

Haley: I guess I did... hahaha

She kept slurping and gagging on my hard cock. She was so sexy doing it. Looking up at me the whole time

Haley: Not that it's any of your business.. but my husbands dick is almost half your size. But that's not even the worst thing.. My husband is diabetic and has been for over 10 years. I get no pleasure with him at all because his dick is always soft..

I felt a bit awkward knowing that but I was still incredibly hot. Her reasons for cheating were similar to Mom's..She had been feeling unsatisfied for many years. My Dad and John's Dad were both sexually inadequate.

I moved to the couch and laid on my back while Haley got on top of me in a 69 position. She sucked my cock while I licked her steaming hot pussy.

After that I banged her from behind, doggy style.

Haley: Ohhhh Ohhhh OHhhhh

It was the perfect position because that way I could imagine myself banging my hot Mom. I couldn't see Haley's face so I could just pretend.

I kept choosing positions that would enable me to fuck her without looking directly at her face. That way I could think of my Mom.

I finger fucked her in a reverse cowgirl position and she came all over my lap. Her juices were sizzling hot.

I decided for the last and final position she would ride me cowgirl that way I could play with her tits and fondle them and even kiss her passionately. So I did just that.

Me: You are so hot Haley! I can't believe how lucky I am to be with you right now..

Haley: Ohhhhh Ahhhhhh Your cock is amazing George, fuck me hard!! I want your cum on my face.. Glaze my face with your sperm!

Me: AAARRHHHHH OHHHHHH...Get off and get on your knees!!

So I came all over her face. What a delicious orgasm that was!

I wonder what John would do if he saw us together.. He's already pissed that Sammy banged her, I feared the worst if he found out that I, his best friend, had fucked his hot Mom too.

I went back home across the hall.

When I opened the door I saw John banging my whore Mom on the dining table. He was right behind her and she was facing me. They both smiled when they saw me.

Me: You guys are fucking crazy.. you do realize anybody could have walked in right. Even Dad..

Mom: hahahah I guess we forgot to lock the door

Me: And you .. I thought you were gonna be out with your friends!!

John: Fuck them.. You know I can't resist whenever your Mom calls hahahaha

Me: So you ditched your friends?

John: Hey, would you have liked for me to bring them over so we could all fuck your Mom together..

Me: no no thanks that's fine..

John: hahahaha

Mom: hahahaha

I had to laugh as well. But in truth I was laughing at the irony.. I was across the hall fucking John's Mom and John was across the hall fucking My Mom at the same time. Of course they didn't know about that. I mean Mom knew that I had fucked Haley before, but John has no idea!

But this gave me a sick idea. I just had to work out the finer details with my Mom and we could do it..

------------------

Part 4 -- Chapter 5

The next day I was really excited to tell Mom about this new idea. I love sharing with her these sort of things.

Me: Hey, Mom..

Mom: Hey sweety

Me: you look hot today

Mom: sure I do..

Me: hehehe, you are so sexy Mom..

Mom: stop it you are making me blush..

Me: ok ok I'll stop.

Me: But I had something I wanted ask you about

Mom: Go ahead

Me: yesterday when I came home and John was fucking you, you thought I was coming back from the errands I was doing. But the truth is I finished early and I was banging Haley next door.

Mom: hahahaha...seriously!

Me: yeah

Mom: Well I hope you enjoyed it..

Me: Yeah it was great she is really hot!

Me: But it got me thinking about something that I want us to do but I'm not sure how we can make it happen.

Mom: What is it?

Me: I want to fuck John's Mom while John fucks you at the same time, but in the same room..

Me: Kinda like the way we did it with Casper and Susan back in the Coast, you know?

Mom: That's an amazing idea

Me: Yeah..but the problem is I don't know how we can bring it up to John and Haley. They don't know about a lot of things..John doesn't know about me banging his Mom and Haley doesn't know that John fucks you all the time. Haley doesn't even know about our lifestyle. So what do we do? Do we just tell them we want to do this and come clean? Or how should we go about it?

Mom: hmmmmm...those are good questions.. Let me think about it.

Me: Ok, I will be waiting for another one of your naughty ideas hehehehe

Mom: hahahaha

An hour later I told Mom there is something else you should know...

Mom: What?

Me: Remember the day Sammy came over and fucked both of you (Mom and Haley) together?

Mom: Yeah what about it?

Me: John and I were in his bedroom watching you guys, we didn't go out..

Mom: oooohhh

Me: and just so you know his reaction wasn't very good.. I mean he got excited for a while but afterwards he was kind of angry. He was even talking about getting even with Sammy and getting revenge. I calmed him down, told him not to be a hypocrite

Mom: I see

Me: it was important that I tell you because it could affect your idea..

Mom: So John is angry with Sammy, and wants to take revenge?

Me: Exactly, so im worried what he would do to me if he finds out I fucked his Mom.

Mom: hmmmm but you know, think of it this way. What is the worst that can happen if he finds out?

Me:.....I don't know

Mom: well, maybe he will stop being your friend but I seriously doubt that. He will always come back to fuck me..So I don't think you will lose him.

Me: I don't know Mom I mean he might consider it a betrayal..

Mom: even if that happens, so what? Your friendship with John is built upon my relationship with John. So as long as he keeps coming for the pussy, he's not just gonna disappear. I mean sure you are neighbors and you get along great, but the main reason behind this friendship is our sexual relationship.

Me: I hope you are right..

Me: But what if he exposes us?

Mom: You banged his mom several times.. you can just expose him as well..

Me: *sigh* alright what do you think we should do?

Mom: I'll figure something out..

The truth is I didn't really care so much about fucking my friends Mom in front of him. Its about seeing my Mom while im fucking another woman and also to see my mom receive pleasure. This was the real pleasure for me. I have always had the best orgasms whenever Mom was involved. I'd much rather watch my Mom with another man and jerk off, than to have sex with any other woman..

I kept waiting for mom to tell me what she was planning on doing. But she never called and so I fell asleep. I waited till the following morning and asked Mom if she came up with anything

Mom: I'm inviting Haley over for tea.

Me: And?

Mom: I'm just gonna tell her what's between us and that John has been fucking me for a long time. I think it will be a lot easier with her, because you have already fucked her and we have had sex together before with Sammy. So now the only obstacle remaining is John accepting you fucking his hot Mom.

Me: Ok that makes sense.. But then what.

Mom: So afterwards I will let you two get down to business and then I will call John to come over and have a little talk with him. In the meantime you will go to your bedroom with Haley and fuck her brains out hehehehe

Me: What will you tell John?

Mom: Leave that to me hehehe

Me: Alright I hope you know what you are doing..

So I went to my room and Mom called Haley over to have some tea and they got to chatting. I could hear the laughter from outside. But I couldn't really tell what was going on. But if they are laughing I guess they are having a good time. About half an hour later Mom knocked on the door and looked outside waving John's Mom into my room.

Mom: Have fun you two! *wink*

Mom: But leave the door slightly open..I want to hear everything while Im outside.

Me: OK Mom.

Mom called John who was still in his apartment. Told him to come over like she said.

Haley was on her knees sucking my hard cock, but honestly I just couldn't really get into it as I kept thinking about Mom and what she was going to do with John.

So I decided to kiss Haley and then went down on her. That way I would be in control of the situation and I still needed to be in a good state of mind when John came over. Just in case anything goes wrong. I wasn't really thinking about sex with Haley as much as I was thinking about what could possibly go wrong between John and my Mom.

15 minutes later Mom and John both came in.. It was insane..

I look at my Mom with a stifled laugh, as if to say "How the fuck did you pull that off?" John appears to be happy too as is his hot Mom, Haley.

Me: Nice of you guys to join us..

John: Well I guess you got even, buddy hahaha

Me: Hahaha I wasn't really keeping score

John: Watch me give your mom the best sex she ever had!!

Me: Oh yeah, watch me give YOUR mom the best sex as well..

Mom: OK you two stop with this childish banter.. Haley and I are here to get fucked! Do you boys have what it takes?!

Haley: I don't they have what it takes, Dolly

Mom: Yeah you're right let me call Sammy and see if he can get over here.

John: Fuck Sammy!! Bitch!!

John held Mom by the neck and pushed her onto the bed and got on top of her. He inserted his big Cock in her pussy and started thrusting really hard. In classic missionary position. I did the same with his Mom. But John seemed way more enthusiastic like he was trying to prove a point.

John: yeah take it you slut!! Take my big cock in front of your Son!

Mom: Ohhhhhh Ahhhhhhhh OH MY G**DD

John: Yeah not talking shit now are you..

I also started thrusting in and out of her but then I switched to cowgirl and got on my back instead. John did the same a minute later. Here we are on our backs with our two hot Moms bouncing on our cocks. We both fondled with there tits like they were two fun bags. The smell of sex all over the place and deafening moans filled the air.

After that position John did something that surprised us all.

John: Hey Dolly, wait for me one second!

Mom: OK.. where are you going

He left the room butt naked. Nobody knows where he is planning on going.

A few minutes later he came back with two cucumbers

Me: Dude what are you doing

John: I was just getting these two cucumbers

Me: What for? I'm not hungry just yet..

John: Hahaha NO.. we are gonna use these two cucumbers on our two slutty moms.. They are going to be butt plugs.

Me: Butt Plugs?

John: Yep we are gonna put them in their asses while we fuck them

Mom: Hahahaha you guys are fucking crazy

Haley: Damn!!

Me: This will be the first time I fuck your moms ass. Isn't that right Haley?

Haley: Yes I want your cock in my ass so bad.!!

John: Let's get to it. George do you have any lotion layin' around

Me: uhhh yeah, here you go

John: Perfect! George, lube up the cucumber.. I tried getting cucumbers as big as our cocks but this is the closest I could find.

Me: Alright, what now?

John: Dolly you get over here in doggy style position.. Sweeett

John: Alright George, put in the cucumber slowly into your Mom's ass...

Me: OK..

John: Now the cucumber could slip out at any moment, so I need you to hold it in while I bang your moms pussy OK

There I was John was banging my mom in doggy style position and I was watching and holding a cucumber inside her ass. John's Mom was getting hornier by the second so she grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth. She gave me a wet sloppy blowjob while I watched this madness unfold.

John: Damn that was so HOT! Dolly hold in the cucumber in your ass, don't let it out just yet OK

Mom: OK John

John: Now it's your turn, George. Bang my mom doggy style while I hold the cucumber in her ass

Me: Dammnn this is going to be fun.

I looked over at Mom and saw that she was trying to keep the cucumber in her ass for as long as possible. The image of my Mom naked with a cucumber in her butt which my friend ordered to keep lodged in her asshole was insanely hot. It fueled my lust to keep fucking John's hot Mom.

John: Alright ladies assume your positions and take the cucumbers out...

They both got into doggy style position and took the cucumbers out of their assholes. The mixture of their ass-juice and the lotion created an intoxicating smell.

John: That's great now put the cucumbers in your mouth and taste your assholes ...

Me: What the FUCK, dude!! What's gotten into you..

John: I'm just having fun, dude!

John: Don't you wanna fuck my mom's ass?

Me: Oh yeah

So we both fucked our moms assholes, with vigor and insane amounts of energy.

Me: Hey man, could I ask for one teeny tiny favor. Could you fuck my mom and make her face me.. I wanna see her face while I'm fucking your Mom..

John: Uhhh yeah sure

This was an amazing position so now I can imagine myself fucking my own Mom while I'm actually fucking my friend's Mom. After 5 minutes of ass pounding and thrusting our legs were shaking but I came first because of how I kept thinking of ass-fucking my own mother. I just couldn't help myself.

We both came inside their assholes..

For one final twist I did something really interesting. I approached my mom's asshole that was dripping with John's cum and stuck my tongue out to lick it up. Both John and Haley were shocked to see me do this! But I had gotten used to it. I think it may have been the first time I did that with John watching. Haley was also in disbelief. I gave the cum to my Haley in a hot juicy kiss. She was taking her own Son's semen from my mouth which had been in my Mom's asshole..You can't make this stuff up..

Haley: Why don't you that too my Son

John: Hahah no not really my thing, but don't worry George will take care of that for you, wont you George..

Me: Hell yeah

I went over to Haley's asshole and licked up my own semen from it. I went over to my mom and told her to open her mouth. She did so and she took my semen, her own son's semen which had been in Haley's asshole. Yum Yum

John: So I think we can conclude that was the best sex ever wasn't it?

Mom: Well it's certainly up there in my top 3 at least hahahahaha

John: WHHAATTT! That was awesome you could barely even talk!

Mom: Like I said it's up there with the top 3. But that cucumber thing was a nice touch!! *wink*

12