Moms Awful Night Takes a Turn

Story Info
Mom son interracial toys gangbang.
9.9k words
4.73
18.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveO_79
SteveO_79
42 Followers

::: This story was inspired by my favorite of all time. It's a story that was created by XXX called "My Mom the Stripper." I had an idea of my own version, and this is it. While the concept is similar this is my own work. This is a work of fiction. There are elements that are totally non-realistic. I hope you all enjoy this story as much as I did creating it:::

"What the fucking hell is this shit," Julie said out loud as she pulled into her driveway.

There were five cars in her driveway. One belonged to her 19-year-old son, and she recognized the other 3, but the newer BMW was new to her. Julie's curiosity was sure peaked; who the hell would her son, Steve, know that could afford that kind of car?

Julie's night affected her reaction to all the cars. She had a horrible night and only wanted to relax at home after the worst day of her life. Being a single mom was the hardest thing she'd ever done. And now, with her son Steve, a freshman in college, means all the more pressure. Not only will he be out of community college in a year or so and off to a university somewhere, but She will be all alone.

As Julie opened the front door, she could hear the music blaring from the basement. She expected as much. She finished the basement so that it could be a great entertaining space. As Jule made her way down the stairs, she never thought in a million years what she saw when we came around the corner. A woman in a bikini was dancing in front of Steve and three of his friends.

"The fuck is going on here"? Julie yelled, partly because they would not have heard her over the music but also because she needed to let off some steam.

"MOM!" Steve yelled in shock, then turned off the music.

"Who's your friend that obviously is not here for a pool party, seeing we don't own a damn POOL!"

"Um, Um, Um, Um, I thought you were on a date with...." Steve started before he was cut off.

"I think I'm asking the questions here," Julie snapped.

"Hi, I'm Destiny," the woman reached to shake Julie's hand. Julie shook it out of politeness. She knew she was not here without being paid.

"So let me guess, you're a dancer, and these clowns paid you to strip for them"?

"Good guess," Destiny chuckled a little.

"Ok, time for you to go, Destiny; I think they've had their fill for the night."

All Steve's friends could do is protest by saying but repeatedly. Steve sat there with his head in his hands, not bringing himself to look at his mother. Destiny gathered her things and followed Julie towards the steps.

"You know you would make a hell of a stripper, your strong and carry yourself very well. Also, MILFS make a ton of money with the company I'm with".

The boys overheard this conversation, and they all nodded a little bit. But she didn't see it since Julie's back was to them as she walked to the stairs in a huff. Destiny commented on her body as she climbed the stairs, and Julie shook her head. At the door, Destiny turned and looked at Julie.

"Look, if you ever change your mind, here's my card. I'll split my commission for recruiting new MILFS; it would be like 2k to each of us."

Julie said," Thanks, it's rather flattering, but no."

Destiny wanted to add one more thing. "Let me give you a heads up. They specifically asked for a dancer that looked like me. And I must say we could be twins. Those young men wanted to see you more than they wanted to see me. Since it looks like your dance card is open, and you want to have a little fun...."

All Julie could do was laugh. Destiny was right. They could be twins. She heard of Doppelgangers before, but this was freaky.

"Thanks, but I don't think I'll be stripping for my son and his friends tonight," Julie said with a chuckle.

"They paid me for more than stripping. Enjoy the rest of your night, Julie. It was a pleasure meeting you."

Julie closed the door and could not imagine what she heard from her twin. Did my son and his friends pay a dancer, stripper, or escort to fuck all of them? Dude, that's some messed up shit, she thought to herself. Julie decided to head back downstairs and confront the young men. When she arrived, she could tell they were discussing what had happened. She stood in the middle of the room.

"You all want to tell me what this was all about? You invited an escort into my house and planned on what, having a gangbang"?

"No, it's not like that at all," Ron, Steve's best friend, said.

Ron and Steve played football together in high school. They both played linebacker; both had an excellent high school career. The only difference is Ron's a strapping black young man. Julie always thought he was cute; she would have run at him if she were 19 years younger.

"Oh, it's not Ron? So why don't you enlighten me?"

"Well, we paid for her to strip for us and play with some toys...." Ron stammered.

"I guess that's what is in the gift bag"?

"Yes, they said we had to provide them," Ron added. "That's it. Sex was not a part of the deal."

"Yeah, but I bet there was a hope for more," Julie said.

The room fell silent, and Julie remembered what it was like to be young and horny. Shit, she was 38 and as horny as ever.

"Mom, why are you home so early? What happened with..." Steve started to ask before she stopped him.

"Don't say that fuck nuts name. I went to surprise him a little early for our date, and the bastard was dick-deep in some big-titted blond. You're lucky I'm not in jail. I wanted to kill the mother fucker. I dumped his ass on the spot. Not that it matters. They prob went back to fucking the moment I walked out the door. I wasted six months of my life on that asshole".

All the boys tried to console Julie as she felt exposed in front of them. None of this was their fault, but she had taken it out on them, even though they deserved it for paying Destiany to come into her home.

"You know Julie, your welcome to stay and party with us," Ron told her confidently.

"HA, you're cute to offer, but I'm not that kind of party girl."

"OK. Well, the offer stands."

"Thanks, but I'll pass," Julie said as she rolled her eyes.

Just then, she noticed that the boys were drinking her Bumbu Rum. She had a whole bottle, and now half was gone. She scolded them for drinking her booze. She walked over and grabbed what remained of the bottle. Then, on her heel turn, she grabbed the bag of sex toys and made her way to the steps. She turned back and told the boys they could stay without booze or hookers. They all laughed, and she headed to her bedroom with all the treasures.

Once in her bedroom, Julie sat in her chair at her makeup station and started sobbing. The events of the evening hit her like a truck. How could her boyfriend cheat on her? How could her son and his friends hire a hooker and have her come to Julie's home? Why the hell did they pick a hooker that looked like her? What the fuck was wrong with all the men in her life? As time passed and Julie sipped on the rum, she rationalized the night better. Her now ex-boyfriend was an asshole and dead to her. She knew she deserved better; she was a catch, and she knew it. As far as her son and his horn ball friends were concerned, she started to feel flattered that they found her to be a MILF; at least that's what she assumed they thought of her. She began to feel remorse about how she treated them. She knew she was not the bitch that she came off as.

Julie looked at herself in the mirror and thought she looked pretty impressive. She had her brunette hair done, especially for the night. Her makeup needed some fixing because of her teary eyes. So, she proceeded to fix it as needed. She put on a fresh layer of bright red lipstick. She stood and looked at herself in her full-length mirror. For her big night, she had put on her sexiest black dress with red lace. It was armless, came down to about just above mid-thigh, and hugged all her curves. Julie didn't have an ample chest, but the dress did make her boobs look good. Underneath, she had on a bright red bra and thong. She wore black stockings that came up high on her thighs. To cap off the loo,k she wore her favorite strappy heels; they always made her feel sexy. She expected a night of hot sex and wanted to please her man. Little did she expect that it would go to waste?

Julie decided she did not want to leave things as she did with her son and his friends. She was not oblivious that she had drunk a quarter of the rum. But she felt she still had her wits about her. After all, she came from a long line of professional drinkers and had the gene. Julie looked around the room, found the bag with the sex toys, and peeked inside. She was curious what type of show the boys expected from the hooker. She was shocked at their selection; two were big black dildos, one was a more normal silver vibrator, and the final one was a glass dildo. She really wanted to try them all out since she was still horny from her recent dry spell. But she shook her head and thought she should return the bag to the boys so they could get their money back. What a mom thing to consider, she thought, I'm such a boring woman.

Julie headed to the basement with the bag of treasures in one hand and the bottle of rum in the other. She didn't even realize she grabbed it while leaving her room. When she entered the basement, her son and his three friends stopped mid-conversation, and all four heads snapped to look in her direction. She didn't say anything until she reached the middle of the room and sat on the ottoman. She crossed her legs and took a deep breath; she could feel four sets of eyes burning a hole into her. She grabbed the remote and turned off the football game the boys were watching. She then began the speech she had rehearsed in her head moments before.

"I'm sorry I was such a bitch earlier. This has been a night from hell. Finding out my boyfriend was cheating on me was a shock. I trusted him, and he betrayed me. So I hope you understand that when I come home and see a hooker in my house, I would feel that the sanctity of my home and my trust in you all not to violate that sanctity was violated. So even though I feel sorry about how I reacted, it was warranted."

Steve was the first to speak up, and you could hear the shame in his voice. "You are right, Mom, we were totally out of line. We disrespected you and our home, and I'll do whatever I can to make it up to you. I promise the guys, and I will make it up to you." All of Steve's friends chimed in with "yeah."

"Oh, you all will be making it up to me, that's for sure. Especially Steve and Ron."

"What the hell did we do?" Ron chuckled.

"Oh, come on, this whole plan reeks of you two. You two are best friends and thick as thieves. You two are the only ones that have said a word around me this whole time. These two must be monks because they seem to have taken a vow of silence. They can barely look me in the eye whenever I come into the room. I don't see them coming up with this scheme of yours."

All the four boys could do was laugh at her reasoning and analysis of the situation. She was spot on the entire evening with Steve and Ron's idea.

"You lot can start making it up to me now. I have many questions about tonight and would like honest answers no matter how hard or embarrassing."

She got four 'oks' from this demand.

"First, your little friend I escorted out of my house said I was a MILF and could make much money as a stripper. I'm not naive, and I know what MILF means. Am I really a MILF? Do you really think men would pay to see me naked?"

Julie knew she asked because, after the night she had, she could use a confidence boost, even if it came from four teenage boys.

The boys just looked at each other, not knowing what to say. Of course, the two mute monks were not going to speak up. So, of course, it was Ron who spoke first. He was always so confident.

"Well, um, yes, you are a MILF. We all think so. I'm not going to lie."

At the 'we all think so,' Julie looked at her son, whose face turned bright red, and looked away.

She started this with curiosity but got a bit turned on by the first question. So, she took it a little further to see where things would go.

"So, you all would like to fuck me?"

All four of the young men's mouths fell open. They could not believe Steve's mom just asked if they wanted to fuck her.

Julie just sat there staring at them one by one and kicking her crossed leg, waiting for her answer. It seemed like it was taking forever. Her favorite two to pick on shook their heads in unison. Ron, of course, spoke up and just answered with a sheepish "yes." Then she looked at her son and stared at him. All eyes were on Steve. Would he break and admit that he's thought about fucking his own mother? Julie's panties were starting to get wet. She could not believe the effect this was having on her. Steve was paralyzed in fear and could not answer. Julie was becoming impatient and decided to move on while he mulled over her answer.

"While my son thinks about his answer, I'll move on to the second part of that question. Would men pay to watch me take off my clothes and give lap dances?" Julie was starting to think maybe the rum had a little more effect on her than she initially thought.

The monks shook their heads yes without much prodding. Ron was well, Ron.

"Ms. Stark, you would make a fortune as a stripper. You have the perfect look, and you have great poise. You command a room when you walk in but are not arrogant. You have the girl next door look, but you could easily be a model. If you were a stripper, I would be there every night."

Then, as in the previous question, she looked at her son. This time, he was willing to give her an answer.

"Yes, Mom, you could be a stripper if that's what you wanted to do. If you want to make a career change, I'll support you. I love you and want you to be happy."

All Juile could do was chuckle. "I have no plans on becoming a professional stripper." She had no idea why she said 'professional' in that sentence. But with all the questions and confidence she was gaining, she started thinking her subconscious was telling her something. So, she decided to take things a little further.

"What was your plan for Destiny? She did say you all expected more than stripping. And based on the bag's contents (she kicked the bag when she said the word), I can only begin to guess."

When she finished her sentence, she started to take the toys out of the bag and inspect them.

"Hmmm, big and black but not super thick. Does someone have an interracial fetish?" She looked at Ron after saying that, but all he did was say that he was thicker than the toy. This made Julie pause for a second and smile. Her panties were now drenched.

So, she dug into the bag, pulled out the bigger one, looked Ron right in the eyes, and said, "So this one, then?" Ron smiled and nodded.

"This one is like the one I have in my nightstand," she said, waving around the silver vibrator. That was nothing special, so she didn't make a big deal.

"Now, this one I am more curious about. I don't have one like this. What was the plan for this one, boys?"

Again, they all looked at each other, wondering who would talk first. While they were doing so, Juile was waving the glass sex toy around like a lightsaber.

Steve broke the silence. "Well, it's more intended for her to pleasure her butt." He buried his head in his hands once the words butt came out of his mouth.

"Wait, hold on, you all bought an anal sex toy for Destiany to fuck her ass with?" All four nodded as if they were all connected.

"You bunch of pervs. Boys after my own heart."

The shocked looks on their faces over the revelation that Juile liked to pleasure her own ass.

"OK, was that all that you all were expecting? A dance, some masturbation, and goodbye?"

"Not exactly," Ron said.

"What else was there?" Julie knew what was else, but she was having fun teasing them.

"Lap dances," Steve chimed in.

Julie started to chuckle a little bit. Of course, these horn balls expected lap dances.

"Anything else?" She asked, hoping that was all.

"Well," Ron stammered.

"Well, what!" Julie was starting to think this might be going too far. But her pussy was telling her to keep going because it was having fun.

"Well, like you said, she was a hooker soooooo."

It was time for Juile's mouth to fall open.

"Let me make sure I go this. Were you all expecting to fuck that poor woman? Do you all take part in gangbangs often?"

"No, never!" Steve almost yelled.

Julie was shocked at the revelation that her son, his best friend whom she had known since he was a young boy, and the monks planned on all having sex with a hooker they hired that looked just like her. She took a minute to process all this. But as she was, she realized it made her incredibly horny. Her panties were becoming wetter and wetter as the seconds passed. She was worried there would be a damp spot in her sexy dress when she stood.

"You four horny young handsome men hired Destiny to strip, masturbate and fuck you all. Does that sound about right? Oh, and the kicker, she looked like my long-lost twin."

At this point, no one could look her in the face. All their eyes were pointed down at their laps.

"Yes" is all Juile heard. She could not tell who said it because her head was spinning.

"Well, I think it's safe to say you all want me to strip and masturbate for you all?"

The boys' heads all shot up, and three of the four said, 'fuck yeah.' Her son, for some reason, just got wide-eyed.

"See, it's your lucky night, I just got dumped, and I was expecting to have some fun with my how ex, fuck that guy, so after all my anger went away, all I was left with was being horny as fuck. I'll strip for you all and even masturbate with your toys. I originally brought them down here so you could get your money back, but I'll keep them. The only thing is not everyone answered all my questions. One person didn't answer two of them."

All the heads and eyes snapped to Steve. He just sat there looking back, pale as a ghost.

"What's it going to be, son of mine? Answer the two questions honestly, and I'll put on a show for you and your friends. Lie to me, and I take the bag of goodies back to my room and have the night of my life by myself. Keep in mind I might know more than I let on."

Julie's son doesn't know that when he was away for the weekend months earlier, and he asked his mom to feed him fish. Julie liked to give her son plenty of space, so she never went into his room unless invited. Besides, she knew she would snoop around and see what she could find if given the opportunity. She was a good and honest mother, but she was no saint. Once the fish were fed, she started snooping. She looked in all the usual places: under the mattress, dresser, and closet. Nothing, she knew he was a healthy young man, and there must be something. That's when she noticed that his computer was still on. That must be the jackpot; she hoped he didn't lock it. Sure enough, he didn't password-protect anything. Such a trusting boy, she thought. Too bad I can't be trusted she chuckled. She started to click around and didn't find much. Search and history had nothing. Looks like he's smart enough to set that to clear when he shuts down his browser. Next, she looked at the folders, but not much was there. Then she found the external hard drive sitting next to the computer. She plugged it in, and jackpot. It had it all, pictures, video, and links to all his favorite porn sites. There was even an Excel doc with passwords. As it turns out, Juile was a bit of a computer nerd with her own external drive. So, she went and got hers and proceeded to copy everything on her sons. It took hours to copy everything he had. But she knew it would be worth it. She was getting wet, looking forward to all the sexy things she would see. Juile was not much for porn since she had a healthy sex life with her boyfriend, but seeing what her son was into was a turn-on.

SteveO_79
SteveO_79
42 Followers