Moms Awful Night Takes a Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These three know the rules they have to follow. Steve, your only rule is don't cum until mommy tells you. Do you think you can follow that rule?"

"Yes, Mom."

Julie looked and winked at him. She then turned her attention to the three cocks in front of her. She slid her hands up Ron's legs and stroked his hard black cock. The other two boys slowly stroked theirs as they watched Steve's mom jerk off this big cock. She then stopped stroking Ron's cock and slid her hands over to the other two cock and began stroking them. She then took her mouth and started licking up and down Ron's big black cock. She then took the head of his dick in her mouth and began to suck. The moan that came out of Ron was one of pure joy. Ron could tell that Julie sucked cock like a pro. He just hoped he could last. Julie began bobbing her head up and down Ron's penis. Whenever she came to the top, she would pay special attention to the head. She was doing this all the while stroking the other two cocks and stopping to rub the head with her thumbs before starting again. All three boys had their heads back in ecstasy. Steve slowly stroked his cock while watching his mom servicing his three friends. Julie was making slurping and moaning noises. Ron was now looking at her in the eyes while she sucked his black dick. The two boys were moaning harder and harder. She could feel them start to thrust against her hand, stroking them. This turned her on, and she began to suck Ron even harder. She was impressed by Ron's Stamina and how long he's lasted. Just then, the two dicks in her hand started to cum, coating her hand in the sticky goo. Steve handed her some tissues, and she cleaned the cum off her hands. Julie was free to use her hand to stroke Rons' dick while she sucked on it. Ron declared he was about to cum. That signaled Julie to stop her assault on that perfect big black dick.

Julie wanted another cum, and she knew Ron was up to the challenge. She climbed onto the couch and stood above Ron's face, and lowered her wet pussy to his lips. Ron attacked her pussy like it was his last pussy on earth. Julie loved riding Rons' face. He was licking her pussy before moving to her asshole. Julie never had her ass licked before, but she was on cloud nine. Before long, she felt her orgasm building again. Now Ron was attacking her asshole and had two fingers in her pussy.

"Fuck Ron, I'm going to cum, please don't stop."

With a whimper, Julie lowered herself down Rons' body until his still-hard cock rested between her butt cheeks. She lay there with her head on his chest while the spasms ripped through her cunt.

Steve couldn't believe how erotic it was seeing his mom lay there having another orgasm with his best friend's hard cock lying between her ass cheeks. He had no clue what was next but secretly hoped she would ride Ron's cock next. It didn't take long for him to find out what she had in store next.

Julie got up from the couch and turned around so her back was to Ron. She sat down on Ron's lap with his big cock between her legs, and she began to jerk it while looking her son in the eyes.

"Steve, his cock is so big, hard, black. My pussy is aching to have it inside. Would you like to watch your mommy take this big black cock in her tiny white pussy?"

Before her son could even complete his nod, Julie grabbed Ron's hard rod and guided it toward her wet pussy. Her heart was beating so hard she thought everyone could hear it. When the head of Rons' cock touched her pussy lips, she knew she was in trouble. She let out a loud moan while looking at her son stroke his cock while watching her. Then Julie could not take it anymore; she sank all the way down on Rons' cock. She took this monster in her hot cunt all the way to the base. Julie was moaning uncontrollably. She was lost in the pleasure of this massive black cock deep in her. Julie was now totally lost. She was riding that cock deep, hard, and fast. She was determined to orgasm again. She was using Ron's cock as her personal sex toy. She used her hips to pound that black dick into her tight pussy; Ron was groping and pinching her nipples as she rode him. Once again, her orgasm was building. She decided to pick up the pace as fast and hard as possible. The sound of the two bodies slamming against one another filled the basement. Jule screamed that she was about to cum. She slammed down on Ron's member and spasmed all over him. He could feel her milking his cock, and it took all his might not to fill her white pussy with his seed. When he felt her spasms stop, he whispered in her ear that he was about to cum. She got off of him, kneeled between his legs, and sucked on his dick until he said he was going to cum. Ron shot stream after stream of hot cum into Julie's mouth. It was not easy, but she managed to swallow every last drop. She smiled at Ron and told him thank you for the yummy treat.

Julie turned her attention to her son. Even though she lost count of how often she came, she knew she wanted more. She wanted the ultimate taboo. She wanted her son. She made all his friends cum, and he still hadn't. She knew she wanted to make him happy. And she was bound and determined to take their relationship to the next level.

Julie crawled over to her son and removed his hand from his cock.

"Are you ready to give this beautiful cock to mommy?"

"Yes"

"After tonight, you will never need to jerkoff again. Your cum belongs to Mommy."

With that, she licked up one side of Steve's cock, pausing at the head to openly lick it. Then, licking down the other side of the shaft. She took his balls into her mouth while stroking her son's cock. Steve was moaning with pleasure as his mom serviced his big cock. Julie then licked back up the underside of his dick and, for the first time, took his dick into her mouth. She let her tongue swirl around its head before sliding her mouth further down its shaft. She started to bob up and down his shaft, all while moaning and vibrating against his member. Julie loved the feeling of her son's cock in her mouth. She had plans for her son's cum and didn't want it to end too quickly. She took a second to look around. The other three boys were hard again and stroking their cocks. She had a devilish plan and was hell-bent on making it happen.

"What do you think, son, you want to fuck mommy?"

"Always." That is all Steve could think of.

"Let's switch spots."

Julie lay on the ottoman with her legs spread so her little boy could slide his massive cock into her. Steve slid the head of his cock into his mother and held it there for a second. Then Julie told him not to hold back and fuck her like he always wanted to. Steve began to pick up the pace, making sure not to go too fast so he didn't cum. Julie spoke to the other guys.

"Why don't you bring those cocks over here and let me suck them?"

The boys did not need a second invitation. Ron was directly behind her head, and the other two were to her left and right. She began to suck off the Monk on her right while stroking the other two. It didn't take long for him to cum in her mouth. She was disappointed, but not everyone could be the studs Ron and Steve had proven to be. Next, she focused on the boy to her left while stroking Ron. Steve was still pounding her pussy. In between sucking on the boys, she would let out a loud moan. Screaming, "fuck me, son. Fuck Mommies' pussy, baby". The Second boy shot his load, and she got her mouth over his cock at the last minute. Steve started to fuck her harder. He was moaning and telling her how much he loved fucking her pussy. Ron was now sliding his cock in and out of Julie's mouth. He and Steve were moaning, and she knew she would soon get her rewards. Ron removed his cock from her mouth, and with a whimper, she knew what he wanted to do. He started to jerk off and aimed his cock at her face. "Cum on my face Ron. I want you to paint my face with the cum from that beautiful black cock." That's all Ron could handle. Even though he had come 30 minutes before, he was not shooting rope after rope of hot cum all over Julie's face. Steve saw this, and it turned him on even more. He started to pick up speed. It was then that his mom came all over his cock.

"Fuck Steve, I'm cumming."

Her pussy was milking her son's cock. Steve could not hold back anymore.

"Mom, I'm going to cum."

"Fill me up with your cum. Please, son. Cum in mommies' pussy"

Steve began to pump his mom full of all his cum. He could not believe how much cum he had. All her teasing left him with more cum than he ever had. He could not stop. His mom loved the feeling of her son shooting all his seed inside her. When Steve was finally finished, he fell back and looked at the mess he made with his mom. His cum leaked from her cunt; it was the most erotic thing he had ever seen. The four boys sat around her, dumbfounded by what had just happened. Julie just lay there collecting her thoughts.

"So, is everyone okay? I know this might have gotten out of hand. I'm fine with what we did. Are you sure you all are as well?"

Everyone assured her that everything was ok.

"Remember what we talked about earlier; this stays between us. This never leaves this basement."

They all nodded.

"Who drank tonight?"

Steve and Ron admitted that they did all the drinking.

"Ron, you should sleep over tonight. It would be best if you didn't get in an accident. You can sleep in the guest room. You two can head home when you're ready. I'm off to take a shower and head to bed."

Julie gathered her things and sex toys into the bag and headed upstairs. As she walked away, she could feel Steve's cum leaking down her leg. She felt like such a slut, and she headed toward her room.

Shortly after Julie entered the shower, the other boys left. Steve and Ron took showers separately and went to bed.

A couple of hours later, Steve woke up from a deep sleep. His mouth was super dry, so he went into the kitchen to get a bottle of water. He quickly downed half the bottle and was getting ready to enter his room. Then he noticed the light was on in the guest bedroom and heard moaning coming from the room. Steve entered the room to find his naked mother riding his friend.

"Thank God you are up. I was hoping you would find us like this."

"You were?"

"Yes, you are the only man ill let in my ass, and I would like to be DP'd by you two. What do you think? Up to it?"

"You bet."

"Ok, great, grab the lube on the nightstand and lube me up and fuck me."

Steve lubed up his hard cock, and positioned himself behind his mother, trying not to touch Ron. Lubed up her asshole. He started to finger her ass with one finger, then two. He then pressed the head of his dick against his mothers' rosebud. Then he began to push into her. She was moaning like a whore. He paused, but she told him to keep going. Before long, he was all the way into her ass. He left his cock in her while Ron pumped into her pussy. After a little while, he felt her ass relax, and he soon pumped into her at the same rate and rhythm Ron was. Julie was in another universe of pleasure. She was being racked with orgasm after orgasm. She didn't know where one stopped and the next began. She was seeing colors she had never seen before. The sensation of the black cock in her cunt and her sons in her ass was too much. First, Ron said he was going to cum then Steve professed he was too.

"Cum in me at the same time. Fill me with all that cum."

And with that, both boys came inside her pussy and ass simultaneously.

"FUCK YES!" was all Julie could yell as she came yet again.

Steve fell to one side, and Julie was between him and Ron. Cum was leaking out of her ass and pussy. Julie loved the feeling. She was unsure where her life would go from here, but she knew she never felt more like a woman than she did at that moment. She had never been so satisfied. She looked forward to her new life with her son as her primary lover.