Moms Awful Night Takes a Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she ate dinner, Julie ran to her room to check out what new treasure awaited her on her hard drive--it seemed like her son organized everything by a pornstar. She didn't know who these people were, so she randomly clicked on a couple. I didn't learn much except that all the cocks in porn are huge. Those lucky ladies was the first thought that came to mind. She decided to check out the links that he had saved. This was more telling. She found a plethora of categories. There were several interracial sites. A bunch of MILF sites. Quite a few masturbation sites. And a cam site. Then there was one that she didn't know what it was. She clicked on that one first. It was a site that had all stories written by various people. She opened the Excel document to see if she could find his profile username. Sure enough, it was one of the sites in the document. She went to the site and looked up his profile. She justified it all by wanting to make sure he was not into something illegal. She knew this was all bullshit in her heart and wanted to see what her son was into. Julie found Steve's profile and was surprised to see some of the interests listed; creampie, stockings, interracial, gangbangs, MILF, and Incest.

All Julie could think of was, 'How can my own son be into incest? Maybe it's some fantasy about a younger sister he never had.' She began to read the stories that Steve had in his favorite list. She quickly noticed the interracial stories were of younger black men with women around her age. As she read these, she noticed she was getting very turned on. Her panties were drenched after reading the first story. She then moved on to some of the incest stories. Like the others, they were all of a younger man, a son, and a mother around her age. With much trepidation, she started to read them one by one. As Julie read the stories over the next couple of hours, she was transfixed by the words on her screen. She noticed time after time her hand going between her legs to tease her pussy which was on fire. She would stop herself each time and tell herself how wrong it was. But she could not deny that she was as horny as ever. She could not take it anymore; she stripped down and grabbed her favorite toy from her nightstand. She found a folder labeled M & S, and as expected, they were all videos of women roleplaying with their toys and dirty talking about fucking their sons. The first video had a bunch of underscores, so it was at the top of the list. Julie assumed this must mean it was his favorite. She nervously clicked on the video, and as she watched it, she played with her drenched pussy. Switching from rubbing her clit to fingering herself and back again. When the beautiful woman on the screen started to fuck herself with the giant dildo Juile did the same. About three-quarters of the way through, she positioned her dildo on her chair and began to fuck herself while watching the video. It was about this time Juile heard the woman on the screen say, "fuck me, Steve, fuck your mother's hot pussy". Then, Julie put it all together; this must be a video he had made for him. She watched a custom video her son paid for where the woman acted out her son's fantasy. Julie began to fuck herself harder, then she heard the words that made her cum thinking of her son for the first time. "Yes, Steve, fill your mom's pussy with your hot cum. Cum in mommy". Upon hearing this, Julie sank all the way on the dildo, exploding with her own orgasm while repeating the words she had just heard. This was the beginning of Julie's journey down the rabbit hole. Soon after, she made her own profile on the website. She started to favorite her own stories. It unlocked fantasies she didn't know she had.

With her trip down memory lane over, Julie snapped back to reality. Four sexy horny teenage boys staring at her. Her panties were even more soaked after reminiscing about her discovery months earlier. She uncrossed her legs and got off of the ottoman. She sauntered over to her son and proceeded to sit on his lap. She had her legs on either side of his and sat on his knees. As she did this, her dress rode up her legs, exposing her stocking tops and panties to everyone in the room. Ron and Steve had a front-row seat, making their cocks even harder. Steve dared not look down, no matter how much he wanted to. He could keep the heat from his mother and swore he could smell how wet her pussy was. Ron was not afraid to look. He immediately noticed how wet her panties were; he was in awe of this beautiful woman he had known most of his life.

"This party doesn't start until I have an answer to all my questions. I'll ask again the only person who would not give me an answer. Son, am I, your mother, a MILF?"

At this point, Steve noticed his mom's stocking-clad legs and wet panties. He thought that if maybe he didn't look her in the eyes, he could give an honest answer he knew all his friends wanted to hear. An answer that he knew he wanted to give but was paralyzed with fear to give.

"Yes" is all the answer he could give.

Julie reached for his chin and brought his head up so they could look each other in the eyes. There was a fire in her eyes that he had never seen.

"Ok, thank you, son. I know that's not an easy answer to give."

She then leaned in and kissed her son on the cheek.

"Then that means you have fantasized about fucking your mother?"

Julie's pussy was tingling with anticipation as she waited for Steve to answer. She knew the answer, but his response would determine the extent of the night's activities.

"Yes"

Bingo. Her pussy got the wettest she had ever been. She knew, at a bare minimum, she would be stripping for these boys. Julie leaned in and kissed her son on the opposite cheek.

"Okay, one final question. I know I said two, but this is fun. Do you want to see me fuck myself with these four toys in front of you and your friends?"

Looking at his mom in the eyes and knowing that he's fantasized about this since puberty, he could only say, "More than anything in the world."

With that, she moved in again for a kiss, but this time went straight for the lips. She kissed him deep and hard, parting her lips a little and licking his lips before she broke the kiss, hugged her son, and whispered in his ear, "I love you more than anything in the world. Tell me to stop if it's too much at any time." She then leaned back and nodded at him, and he nodded back.

"Ok, boys and monks, it's showtime."

"I assume you all have some music or something? I've never done anything like this, so I can't do it in silence."

Just then, Steve hit some buttons on his phone, and her favorite type of music started to play on the speakers. The volume level was just right; it was loud enough for her to get a good rhythm and low enough for them to hear.

Julie stood about 10 feet from the boys, swaying to the music. On several occasions, she would squat down and spread her legs so the boys could see her stockings, milky skin, and wet panties. It didn't take her long before she noticed this was not a dress made for stripping. It was tight, with a zipper down the back. There was no sexy way for her to take it off. She decided she needed some help. She strutted over to Ron and spread his legs apart. She sat on his lap and rubbed her ass against his crouch. She noticed right away that he was hard and he was big. Ron started to grope and fondle her body. She said if everyone behaved, there might be time for that, but she only wanted assistance with the zipper. He was all too happy to oblige. And Julie ground her ass on Ron's cock as he slowly lowered her zipper. Once he was done, she thanked him and returned to her spot in the room, where she started to drop the straps of her dress. Off one shoulder than the other. She was enjoying the teasing and the attention she was getting. Then, in one of her bravest moments, she let the dress drop to the floor. She felt as if time was standing still. She was standing in a bra, thong, red garter belt, black stockings, and heels.

Julie could feel her juices break containment of her thong and start to run down her leg. She proclaimed that they could only touch her if she told them to. All four horny boys agreed without hesitation. She walked over to the first mute boy and started giving him a little lap dance just like she did with Ron. Since her back was to him, she instructed him to take off her bra. The poor lad struggled with the clasp, but after some fidgeting, it sprang free. She took the bra off and threw it across the room. Julie kissed the boy on the cheek, thanked him for the help, and got up.

She was now standing before everyone with her breasts in full view. She had never been this naked before in front of so many people. She felt empowered and free. It made her look forward to performing for all the horny people in the room.

She asked the other boy if he would like to help her too. The boy was all too eager to nod while his head was spinning on what he would be lucky enough to do.

"Help me undo these clasps and remove my garter belt, please, dear."

The boy leaned forward and undid the front two; then she turned around so he could undo the back two. Then the boy got brave and started to feel up Julie's ass cheeks. This sent shivers up her body, but she wanted to set the tone and terms, so she slapped his hand away. She stepped away from the boy and removed the garter belt herself. Julie moved over to Ron and bent right in front of his face to retrieve her garment from around her ankles. Since he resisted temptation, she placed her garter belt on his head like a crown.

"Let this be a lesson to you boys: follow the rules, and you shall be rewarded. Ron resisted temptation, and now he is my hero. He shall wear the crown because he is a gentleman."

Julie instructed Ron to remove her panties. She got up real close to him, standing between his legs. He grabbed each side of the thin fabric and pulled them down to her ankles. The small patch covering her wet pussy stuck to her skin as long as possible. But eventually, the boy and his strong black hands won the battle. She stepped out of them, and when Ron raised back up, he was face to face with Julies dripping wet cunt. It was shaved and by far the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. He declared as much, and it made her blush bright red.

"How do they smell?" she asked as she motioned toward the panties Ron forgot he had in his hands.

Ron brought the garment up to his nose and sniffed.

"Wonderful"

"How do they taste Ron?"

Ron brought the fabric to his mouth and sucked on the wet spot. Julie could not believe this handsome black teenager was tasting her pussy juices from her soaked underwear.

"Delicious"

Julie was on fire. She needed to cum, and she would do anything to make it happen. But she knew there was one more boy to tease. She walked over to her son and placed her heel in the chair before his crouch.

"Please, son, remove mommies' heels; they are super uncomfortable."

Her son did, and he was told. As he was doing so, he kept looking at her pussy and how sopping wet it was. He was jealous of Ron and that he was still sniffing and licking her panties.

She then moved the other foot in front of her son, and he also removed that one. Julie returned to the ottoman and sat down. This time, she didn't cross her legs. She had one foot on the seat and the other on the ground. She was spread out for all to see, and it turned her on more and more each second.

"I know I'm not much of a stripper, so I hope that little show made up for it. But now it's time to kick it up a notch or ten. How about we get the toys out and start having fun?"

Julie reached into the bag and pulled out the silver vibrator. She handed it to shy boy #1, pulled out the long but thick black dildo, and handed it to shy boy #2. She knew who she wanted to have what toy.

Then she made sure Ron got the big black dildo. She was secretly hoping it matched his cock. Then she gave her son the glass anal dildo.

"You, boy on the left, Monk #1, come over and get between my legs. I want you to slide that vibrator in and out of my pussy several times, then hold it on my clit until I cum. Do you think you can handle that for me?"

The boy got into position. Julie laid back on the ottoman, staring at the ceiling. Rob gathered the pillows from the couch and placed them under Juile's back so she could watch. She thanked him and was shocked at how attentive he was. Julie spread her legs for the boy, and he rubbed the toy up and down her cunt to get the toy wet. It was not necessary since she was dripping pussy juice all over, but it was a nice gesture. Then he slowly slid the shiny toy all the way into her. Julie let out a loud moan and stopped the boy from moving it. She needed a second because she was already on the verge of cumming. She was so excited that a stiff wind at that point might make her orgasm. After a minute or two, she allowed the boy to begin pumping her pussy with the sex toy. She was in heaven. Then when she was about to ask, the boy removed the toy from her cunt turned on the vibrations, and started to circle her clit with it. He was teasing her just right. She was moaning un uncontrollably. Then he pressed it against her clit, and she lost all control. Her legs snapped shut on the toy and damn near crushed the boy's hand. Wave after wave flooded her body as she had an incredible orgasm. It rolled through her entire body for what felt like an eternity. When she came, too, she felt insatiable. She wanted more.

She thanked the boy, and he returned to his seat. The next boy started to get up, but she immediately stopped him.

"You stay there, young man. I'll come to you. You didn't behave too well before, so you won't get to fuck me with that thing, but I won't leave you hanging."

Julie crawled over to the boy and had him position the toy where his cock would be. She then gave the boy a lap dance, sliding the black dildo up and down her pussy lips. She wanted to coat the thing with her juices. All the while, she was tempting the boy and seeing if he would behave. Luckily for him, he did. Julie then dismounted the boy and got between his legs. She started to lick up and down the shaft of the cock like she would if it was real. She then began to suck on it, giving the boy a view of what it would be like if she was blowing him for real. She looked the boy in the eyes while doing so. She was playing with her pussy the whole time. Before long, she could feel another orgasm building. Her sucking of the cock for faster and more urgent. Then Juile collapsed next to the boy and Ron as she came for the second time.

When Julie came to, she noticed Ron was stroking her hair. Just a gentle gesture. She looked up at him, and he asked if she was alright. She responded with "Fantastic".

"Ron, you have been so great to me. I think I owe you something special. Please hold that monster of a black dildo so I can ride it like I'm riding you. With the other hand and mouth, you have free reign over the rest of my body."

This big smile came over the young black man, and Julie knew she was in for the ride of her life. She got into position over the young man's crotch. As she began to lower herself onto it, Ron let her have her moment before he played with the rest of her. When Julie got the entire black dildo into her, she just sat there for a minute while she got used to the prominent member in her pussy. Then she began to ride, up and down, each time building up more speed. She was looking at Ron in his brown eyes the entire time. Then, she kissed him deep and hard, to her surprise and his. It is not like she kissed her son earlier. Like a lover, like someone that was possessed. She whispered to him, "I love fucking this big black cock. I've fantasized about taking a black dick in my white pussy." Ron reached up and started to caress her breast while she kissed him. She broke the kiss and brought her first nipple to his mouth so he could suck them. She felt another orgasm build. He switched to the other nipple and squeezed the other with his free hand. That was it; Julie took all that fake black dick into her cunt and orgasmed so hard she squirted a little and wet Ron's pants. The entire time she was cumming, Julie moaned and declared, "I'm a slut for your black cock".

Julie had forgotten all about her son being in the room. She had her head on Ron's shoulder and looked at him in the eyes as her orgasm subsided. Her cheeks flushed red when she played back the events with Ron. She knew he was into interracial porn, so her embarrassment soon turned into lust. She knew he loved every second of it, and that was obvious from the vast erection he had in his shorts.

"Son of mine, are you ready for your reward? Who am I kidding? I know you are. So yes, I gave you the anal toy on purpose. I only recently started to get into playing with my butt. I want the first man to pleasure me anally to be my only son."

With that, Julie got back on the ottoman and spread her legs. Steve very slowly moved between her legs.

"Steve, I want you to take a finger and ensure enough of my pussy juices to lube up mommy's asshole. Oh god, yes, just like that, good boy. Fuck, you make Mommy so wet. Now rub my asshole. Yes! JUST LIKE THAT! Ok, now please push your finger into my ass. GOD FUCK YES! Son, you are so good at that. You like fingering your mom's ass, don't you? Now take the toy and slide it into me. Slowly, at first, please, my baby boy. Fuck that feels amazing. I love this feeling. You are doing a perfect job. Now, slowly push it all the way in. Yes, fuck yes. I feel another orgasm building. Fuck mommy's ass, baby. You're the first to get to play with mommy's asshole baby. YES! Please give me the silver vibe. I want to put it on my clit while I'm fucked in the ass. Oh my god, that's so amazing. The vibrations and the pumping of that toy in and out of me. I'm going to DP myself while you fuck my ass. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I'm cumming, Steve. Don't stop fucking my ass. I'm coming again. FUCKKKKKKKKKKK."

Julie reached down and stopped her son from continuing to fuck her butt. She could not believe what just happened. She was glad it did but never thought it would go this far. Julie took a moment to come down from her euphoric high. She soon realized this was as far as she promised the boys the night would go. She has a decision to keep going or call it a night. It took her about a millisecond to decide that there was no way she was stopping now. Months ago, her son's porn unlocked something in her, and she was not about to stop now.

Julie sat up, crossed her legs, and looked at all the boys.

"Now, we could stop here before things get too out of control. Or we could keep going. If we keep going, you all follow my rules and do as you are told. If you do so, I guarantee you all will cum multiple times. But if we do this, you can tell no one outside this room what happened."

Everyone agreed, as Julie expected them to.

"First things first, everyone, take off your clothes. It's not fair that I'm the only one naked, well, mostly naked."

The boys were naked in a flash. Julie was in heaven. Four young cocks rock hard for her, waiting for her next move.

"Everyone not named Steve, meet me over here."

Julie pointed to the far corner, and the three puppies followed her as instructed. When there, she gave them specific instructions for the rest of the night. Steve was beside himself, not knowing what they were talking about. All he knew was that all four were staring at him, nodding, and his mother gave them their orders. Not long, everyone broke the huddle and returned to the sofa they were sitting on. Only this time, Ron sat in the center, and the other two sat on either side of them. Julie slid the ottoman over and instructed her son to make himself comfortable. He did as he was told.