Mom's Best Friend

Story Info
A woman in her 40s 'receives her first sperm-shower.
2.5k words
3.99
34.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ulfast
Ulfast
7 Followers

The alarm clock sounded at 7 o'clock and Alice hardly opened her eyes. He almost didn't sleep at all even though he went to bed early in the evening. He couldn't take his mind off what happened yesterday and although he had analyzed the situation from all possible perspectives, it was hard for her to accept that she didn't have answers to all the questions that crossed her mind.

She had hoped that her husband, Marc, would be next to her in bed, but his place was empty, so she turned to one side, gathered the blanket and hugged her. She felt the need to hug someone, to be hugged and caressed, to feel loved and desired. A thrill like an electric current ran through his body when she remembered what happened yesterday.

Like almost every Saturday, she had visited her best friend, Susan. They had become friends in college where they had shared the same room on campus and had experienced together as much as possible of a student's life. Now, after more than 20 years of friendship, they would occasionally recall memories from that period, when they weren't talking about what had happened in the last week since they hadn't met.

This time they had spent their time on the edge of the pool behind the house, lying on the sunbeds and enjoying cocktails prepared by Tyler, Susan's boy. He was also the one who served them, like a real bartender, although considering the sun, the heat, the pool and the fact that he was wearing only shorts, he looks more like a "beach-boy" full of muscles.

He had just turned 18 a few months ago and during the summer he is working in a bar in Downtown, collecting money for the parties that would come in the fall, when he will be starting his studies at the city's college.

- Tyler, I don't know how you do it, but you are making amazing combinations in these cocktails, Alice told him after tasting the third cocktail.

- Thank you, Alice. All the best to the most beautiful women in my life, Tyler had replied with a smile.

- My dear, there is no need to flatter two old women with such beautiful words. Cocktails are enough, smiled Susan sipping from her glass.

- When do you want the next one, let me know. I'll be in my room, Tyler said heading towards the house.

The two women took a long sip from their glasses and lay down again on the sunbeds.

- I don't know why, but it seems to me that Tyler has been acting very differently for the past few months, Susan said, unbuttoning her bra and exposing her large, heavy and still beautiful breasts. He is always very careful with me so I don't miss anything. I feel very spoiled and I enjoy his attention, but I don't understand what is happening to him. I would like my husband to pamper me like this, not my son.

- Maybe it's because now he considers himself an adult and tries to act like one, replied Alice and taking her friend's example, she took off her bra. And who can he test his skills with, if not his mother? By the way, are you sure he can't see us from his room? It would be quite strange for him to see the breasts of a two old women like us exposed to the sun.

- Keep calm, my dear, it wouldn't be the first time that Tyler saw my breasts. answered Susan and began to spread sunscreen on her breasts.

- You're crazy! How so? Alice jumps in fright.

- When you have children, such things happen often, my dear Alice. We share the same house and sometimes accidents happen. You learn to live with the thought that your own child just saw you naked in the shower or walked in on you in the room when you were only wearing panties. After all, what can he see more than a pair of saggy breasts and a big butt full of stretch marks?

- Stop with this nonsense, replied Alice. Your breasts are still beautiful, and your ass is still attractive.

- Sometimes I think how lucky you are not to have children. You look almost 30 years old. With these firm breasts and your cheeky ass, you could have any man. Simon barely touches me anymore. I haven't felt wanted for a long time. So, although I'm intrigued by Tyler's change of attitude lately, I'm trying to enjoy all the attention my son gives me, until he will leave home and I'll be alone, Susan said sadly.

- Come on, my dear, you are a beautiful woman and I wouldn't be surprised if some of your son's colleagues and friends would think of you as a MILF, Alice tried to cheer her.

Hearing this, Susan almost choked on sipping from her glass and began to laugh loudly.

- I would like it to be like that, Alice. All his friends who come to visit are very nice to me, they smile and talk to me politely, but I don't think any of them have ever thought of me that way. But let me tell you a little secret: a few days after my 18th birthday, Tyler walked in into my room while I was playing alone.

- I can't believe something like that, replied Alice. What happened? How did you react? Why didn't you tell me until now?

- It wasn't a big deal. I was under the blanket, he didn't see anything, but I think he heard the sound of the vibrator, because he smiled, apologized for rushing over me and left the room. Obviously, I didn't talk to him about it afterwards. But if I 'm thinking about it now, after this incident he started to be more careful with me. I didn't tell you about it because I didn't give it importance. As I told you, he had walked in over me many times when I was naked.

- If another man had entered, I would have said it was a super hot situation, said Alice smiling and sipping her cocktail. But since it's about Tyler, it seems a little bit awkward. I don't know how I would have felt if I had been in your place.

- I considered it just a simple incident and passed the moment. Let's stop thinking about this and please don't try psychoanalyses me like you do with your patients. Let's talk about something else, please.

- Ok, closed topic, answered Alice getting up from the lounger and putting on her bra. I'll leave you alone for a bit, I need a visit to the bathroom.

- Please go to Tyler's room and tell him we need new cocktails, Susan called after her as Alice entered the house.

Still thinking about Susan's story, Alice opened the bathroom door and saw Tyler naked, turning to face her while masturbating. Being very close to cum, Tyler didn't have time to stop and out of inertia he fast rubbed his dick just a little bit more after which he ejaculated strongly directly on Alice body. Feeling the jets of hot sperm touching her skin, Alice froze in front of Tyler who couldn't stop masturbating.

Still in a state of shock, with sperm running down her face, breasts and belly, Alice looked mesmerized at the boy's big dick without being able to react. Tyler finally stopped, and realizing what had happened, fell to his knees in front of her, muttering something that Alice couldn't hear.

Alice opened her mouth and tried to say something, but she felt the taste of sperm on her lips and trembled. In a state she could not comprehend, a combination of anger, horror and excitement or all of them at the same time, Alice managed to understand the boy's words.

- Please forgive me, Alice! I'll do anything, but forgive me and don't tell my mother! Please, please! said the boy, almost crying.

After a few moments that seemed like an eternity, Alice recovered and looked for the nearest towel. He found it on a shelf and began to wipe himself frantically, trying to remove the sticky sperm which did not get carried away at all. Meanwhile, Tyler had begun to cry slowly, sobbing, collapsed naked at her feet, muttering continuously "Please forgive me! I did not want it! Don't tell my mom! I'll do anything!".

Realizing that it spreads the sperm on the skin more than it wipes it off, Alice gives up wiping herself with the towel and leans towards Tyler. As psychologist she clearly understood that the boy was in shock and started talking to him, touching him lightly, trying to help him recover.

- It's okay, Tyler. Nothing happened. Talk to me please.

- I'm sorry, Alice. Please don't tell my mom. I'll do anything, Tyler repeated between sobs and looked up at Alice.

- You don't have to do anything, Tyler. I have nothing to tell Susan because everything is ok. Stand up, please, and let's act like two adults. You are a big boy now and you have no reason to cry like that for nothing, Alice tried to calm him down, grabbing his shoulders and lifting him from the floor.

Back on his feet, Tyler stopped crying and began to wipe the tears from his face. He suddenly realized that he was naked in front of Alice and rapidly tried to cover his penis with hands.

- I'm sorry, Alice! Please don't be mad at me, Tyler said quietly, looking at the floor.

- I'm not mad at you. And to prove this, I'm going to ask you to calm down and go to the bar where you're going to prepare the most delicious cocktail for me. And obviously one for your mother too. But don't forget to put your shorts on, Alice smiled and gently pushed him towards the door.

- On my way! I'm going to prepare you something sensational, something you've probably never tasted before, Tyler answered while putting on the shorts he collected from the floor. Starting today, you can ask me anything, Alice. Anything!

"I'm going to need an extraordinarily good cocktail to make the taste of your sperm disappear from my lips, young man" Alice thought behind him, while Tyler was leaving the bathroom.

She closed the door behind him and turned to the mirror, looking at herself. "WTF happened?" she thinks, watching the traces of sperm on the bathing suit and on her skin. She turned on the faucet and washed her face with cold water in the hope that this would help her recover completely from the shock. "It happened that an 18-years-old boy and few months gave you the first sperm shower of your life" she thought while wiping her face.

Alice from the mirror answered smiling, a smile mixed with excitement and delight, which was quickly replaced by the serious expression of Alice the psychologist, aware that that boy was her friend's son.

She decides that it is not the time to analyses his thoughts and feelings now and the most appropriate thing to do is to have a quick shower and return to the lounger as if nothing had happened. So after 5 minutes she was back to Susan and Tyler, who had just brought the new cocktails.

- I hope everything is ok, Alice, said Susan looking at her over sunglasses. You stayed for a long time and I was starting to worry about you.

- I'm ok. I felt the need to cool off a little under the shower, replied Alice, unable to find a better answer.

- But my dear, that's why we have the pool, to cool off, Susan answered smiling. Let's taste these cocktails and then take a bath. Thank you, my love, Susan said and kissed Tyler on the cheek.

Tyler took the glass from the tray and offered it to Alice, who, looking at Tyler and still thinking about the taste of his sperm, took it and sipped it slowly.

- This is the best cocktail I've ever tasted, said Alice smiling at the thought that she had just said "taste". Tyler, you're a perfect bartender, and I'm going to drink this glass in your honor.

Tyler put his head down and answered with a low voice: - Thank you, Alice! You are very nice to me.

- Come on my dear, don't be so shy with Alice. You've known her since you were little, she is almost as much like your mother as I am, said Susan, getting up from the lounger and slapping Tyler's bottom lightly, heading towards the pool.

- I never thought of Alice like that, answered the boy blushing.

- Let's not exaggerate, Susan! Not a mother, but he can consider me a very good friend, said Alice smiling and taking another sip from the glass.

- Or an older sister. What would you prefer Tyler, another mother, an older sister or a very good friend? replied Susan as she sat down on the edge of the pool with her back to them.

- I would like to have a sister, but I think I want Alice to be my best friend, just like she is to you, Tyler said, looking at Alice questioningly.

- Then I promise to be your best friend, Tyler. But know that I want more of this extraordinary drink, Alice smiled and hugged the boy.

She realized that hugging was not the best idea, when she feel the boy's erection growing in his shorts close to her belly. Now it was too late to give back, but he tried to break the hug as quickly as possible saying: - Now let's all go to the pool!

Tyler, a little disappointed, released her from the hug and put his hands to his shorts, trying to hide the erection.

Seeing this, Alice smiled understandingly, whispered in his ear "It's ok", took his hand and pulled him towards the pool while Susan started to swim away from them.

The rest of the day had passed quietly, without any other "incidents", but with a few more cocktails, so there was a lot of talking, laughing and Alice felt good, almost forgetting about the incident. Tyler was very attentive and nice to them, smiling shyly at Alice all the time.

Now, alone with her thoughts and remembering the previous day, Alice realized that something had changed deeply inside her. The memory of the boy's dick, one of the biggest she had ever seen, haunted her all night. She had dreamed that she was swimming in a pool full of dicks, sperm was running from the bathroom shower and the shower gel smelled of sperm, and she woke up overnight sweaty and excited, with hard nipples and wet pussy.

There was also the erection she caused the boy when she hugged him. Did the boy think about her sexually, did he find her attractive? As a psychologist, he knew there are many young people who feel attracted to older women, but she never thought it could happen to her. And not anyway, but with the son of her best friend.

It was clear she could no longer think of Tyler as a child and she wondered how he would react when they met again. And that will happen soon.

Ulfast
Ulfast
7 Followers