Mom's Big Bed Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandma in the meantime grabbed my slackening dong and going to her knees, commenced to suck upon me. In a few minutes' time, she'd sucked me back to stiffness. The whole time Mom stood right beside me, kissing me on my neck and shoulders while I fingered her snatch with my free hand.

Up underneath Holly, Goldie proved she knew her way around a woman's snatch. In no time she she'd slurped Holly's gash clean of my spunk and in a few more minutes' time she'd managed to bring Holly off with both lips and fingers. It was all Holly could do just to keep the boat under control. When she finally stopped cumming Holly weakly thanked Goldie for the sexual favor. The the pretty cowgirl rose to her feet to kiss Holly full on the lips before replying,

"Don't mention it, Luv!"

We still had a bit of time to kill before we'd arrive at the beach-party way off in the distance. My Mom took advantage of it, along with Grandma and Goldie.

"Time to head out onto the sun-deck Ian," she suggested, "your sister and the rest of the clan are out there,"

"Good thinking Petra," Grandma agreed, rising up from her knees and my restored cock, "let's get outside. We need to freshen drinks and get some sun."

With that Grandma comically led me along by my stiffie like a piece of luggage, (in fact all I needed was wheels). Mom and Goldie followed close behind out from the wheelhouse. On the top deck we found the rest of the cackling-coven. Someone stuck a fresh drink in my hand and soon fresh drinks found their way to Mom, Grandma, and Goldie as well.

The noise on the party deck was deafening. Music blasted so loud from the sound system it vibrated my ribcage and all the women in my family danced and frolicked around in a happy hippy frenzy; swilling their drinks here... polluting the air with clouds of weed there. I'd describe it as pure chaos and it was loudly being advertised as the best party on the water to anyone with eyes or ears, (what with all the women waiving and flashing tits at any boats that coming anywhere's near that floating cathouse of ours as it crossed the lake). The group was now fleshy throng of gyrating female asses and sun-oil!

The air already being ripe with fuckery as it was, my Grandma decided to 'dial it up a notch.' She pulled off her bathing suit; tossing it down by the keg. Now standing naked as the day she was born, she suggested that Mom and Goldie do the same. Two more suits promptly flew through the air and landed next to grandma's.

"Ian," my grandmother scolded, "what's gives? You having an attack of modesty or something? TRUNKS OFF!"

Before I could respond, Goldie yanked my trunks down. She had 'em to my ankles before I gave in and just stepped out before she then tossed them playfully to my mom. Mom in turn tossed them to Grandma, (who then without a second thought sent them flying through the air to land more or less in the heap with the other bathing attire).

The rest of the gyrating gyno-army of screaming laughing females did the same; some removing just their bottoms, others shucking everything. More bathing suits flipped through the air onto the deck in an impromptu multi-colored carpet. The girls set about slathering more sun oil on themselves and each other. Grandma, Mom and Goldie did the same to themselves and to me; making my cock now an absolutely RAGING stiffie once again at the sight of it all!

The whole naked event went completely un-noticed by anyone down upon the water however, (as the upper-party level of the houseboat was surrounded by both a neck-high railing and solid white metal plating going around the deck perimeter). Apparently the "pharmaceutical-dealer" who'd owned the boat previously had liked his privacy... or at least didn't not want events on the boat to be observed by anyone. There was a metal step next to the railing and the privacy bulkhead that allowed you to stand-up and clearly be seen by anyone below (especially if you were going to flash tits). For now, however, everyone was concealed; yelling and partying behind that metal "curtain of secrecy" away from prying eyes.

About that time, the houseboat finally came to a stop as Holly reversed engine before shutting down, daring not to take the boat in any closer to shore. We were there. Time for fuckery and hijinks with more folks!

The party crowd down on the beach waived and screamed out greetings to us. It was a swarming booze -soaked throng down there on the shore, (more staggering sweaty dog-pile of humanity than a beach party). They'd all seen our boat approach and the hollered and hooted at us as we'd now merged with a colossal traffic jam of boats, (all parked in a sort of hodge-podge impromptu marina at the party's edge).

The scene before me looked a bit like the bathtub when I was a little kid, (you know when your mom tells you that you are getting out in three minutes but you spend five minutes just getting all your toys out). Everywhere down on the water were boats and craft of every size and description; plus, jet skis, rafts, canoes, kayaks and countless inner-tubes with people in various stages of undress and inebriation manning them. By the look and sound of things (and despite us being as soaked and stoned as we were), we were easily the soberest vessel on the water!

Holly came down out of the wheelhouse and joined us. Seeing everyone's general state of undress, she decided to fit in. Off came her top, (which sailed through the air). She passed us on her way to find a spot by the railing, giving me a playful swat on the ass and making me jump. She then turned to Goldie and said with her hand by her face as though sharing a secret,

"Watch that one, he's trouble!"

"I'll be careful," Goldie replied all grins.

Holly shot us both a sly wink before joining her daughter Tonya on the rail. As I started to turn back to view the going's-on out on the water, I realized Goldie was still making eye-contact with me.

"This is quite a Harem you have here Ian," she commented, "and quite the secret you all share. You must feel like cock of the walk!"

"My balls are regularly empty," I grinned back at her, "if that's what you mean?"

"I'd have thought by now," she observed, "you'd be worn down to a just limp noodle, but it seems just a few minute's time and you're ready to go at it again,"

"You're not lying," I agreed, "watch this..."

I moved up behind my Aunt Sharon. She'd just hopped up onto the step next to the railing and was now showing off her lovely bare stripper boobies for the pleasure of somewhere close to a thousand thirsty people on the shore, (and that's not to mention those folks out on the water). She swished and swayed yelling WOOOOH HOOOOO! at the top of her lungs with the sun glinting off those barbell piercings on her nipples as her oily chest melons wobbled to and fro.

The crowd fucking loved it! A roar of hoots and catcalls answered her back. To that booze-soaked thirsty mob, they could all easily see my aunt was well-endowed up top, thanks to the miracles of plastic surgery. What they couldn't see thanks to the metal barrier in front of her was she was also absolutely nekkid down below!

"Hold my drink," I said with a wink to Goldie, (who was huddled in close to one side of Sharon and myself).

Without warning my aunt, I knelt slightly at the waist and grabbed her ass; parting her rumpcheeks and burying my face inside them. Sharon let out a surprised squeal, but drunk as she was... she just took it all in stride. She quickly recovered and pushed her ass hard up against my face as I commenced administering a nasty nephew rimjob of her nether-hole. Up and down along her asshole and pink pussy-pit I ran my tongue; getting her nice and slick at both openings for what was to come next.

Rising upright, I steered my cock at her twat-hole from behind and slightly below; all while placing one foot up on the step for balance as Sharon bent her knees and hips slightly. CONTACT - I was in and wasted no time sliding in up to my ball-sack, enjoying the sweet warm squeeze of her cunt. Auntie Sharon and I began to rutt like two stray cats in trash can.

The crowd below on the beach and in the other boats on the water could only see me standing slightly behind and below my boozed-up drunk-ass aunt, (and in hindsight it probably looked like I was steadying the horny old hippy harpy so she wouldn't tip and fall overboard). She kept hooting and yelling her Wooo! Woooh hollers to the crowd as I sawed away at her pussy in a modified standing doggystyle fuck. The whole time Goldie stood just inches away from me... incredulous at what was taking place!

Someone put a joint to Sharon's lips and she took a good solid hit. A few seconds later and with a huff of her lungs her head was enveloped by cloud of pot smog resembling a THC-infused aura. She then took the weed and held it in between two fingers while shouting more WOO WOO WOO's at the hooting crowd in between sips of her drink, (all while I played bumper cars with her cervix from behind).

Soon her Woo Woos ceased however; as she was overcome by events, (namely the fact that I was wrecking her insides). After about two minutes more she bowed her head, letting out a little whimper that was absolutely drowned out by both the blast of the music on deck and that roar of the oblivious crowd. I felt a rush of warm wetness as she came sweetly with her dew running down my cock. We weren't finished though, oh HELL NO!

I yanked my stiffy from her dripping snatch-hole; aiming it at her pink puckered rectum as she raised her head to the sky in anticipation of what was to come next. It helped that the music was at a huge crashing crescendo, (so to the mass of folks on the shore, my aunt was just one more stoned half naked drunk chick on a luxury boat who was WAAAY into the music). Yeah, if they only knew!

Swiping my dong-head a few times up n' down her sun-oiled ass crack, I made sure her grout line was "prepped for calking and sealing." I then just pushed the mushroom head straight up towards the friendly void of her poo-pit. Her sphincter opened as easily enough; no problem there... (I mean its Aunt Sharon the anal whore who I swear has a clit stashed someplace in her intestines). I slowly started pulling her hips down onto my prong.

Her mouth opened wide and she let out a loud HAAAAAHHH! I drove on in and impaled her; stopping only when I was all "nuts to her guts." She now was giving me the "sweet stinky squeeze" from all directions. I must say, it felt - oh so good, (as it always does to tell you the truth)!

We waited for several seconds with my cock spearing my Aunt Sharon's pink ham flower but not moving while she adjusted to the stretch. She took a hit off the joint, finishing it. She then took a sip from her drink; flicking the spent doobie over the side of the boat, before blowing another mushroom cloud of reefer smoke high up into the air. With a nod of her head to me, I began sawing away at the nasty leather cheerio of her butthole.

Standing directly beside us on the railing was Sharon's daughter, my cousin Cindy. Mugging a bit for the crowd below, she pouted her lips and shook her own bare titties at the boozed-up mob. She then leaned over and kissed her mom full on the lips this big Sapphic incestuous smooch that had everyone on the beach and in the water hooting and hollering, (unaware that this was a mother and daughter kissing before them). Bowing her head, Cindy then groped and licked her mother's wobbling teats before coming back up for more taboo smooches as the crowd roared with approval. Her actions had a desireable side-effect - no one really concerned themselves that I was standing behind my aunt Sharon; hammering away at her hiney like I was angry with it, (and if they did see it they couldn't tell what was happening due to the angle we at).

Adding to the distractions was my Aunt Becky and her squad of daughters, (who in an act of pure bravado had now seated themselves - bare-assed naked over the rail with my Aunt Maria and her daughters holding them steady from falling over the side into the water below). It spoke volumes to the trust between these women, (it was a long way down to the water and a belly-flop would hurt at that height). Oh well, they were so drunk and stoned they were feeling both horny and crazy brave!

I could clearly see Aunt Becky and her girls, each with her hand down between her legs and each with their shoulders jerking slightly, but I did not have a clear view as to what they were doing. My suspicions were confirmed however, a second later. Down on the beach, a DJ who had been blasting music for the party crowd suddenly blurted into a hot mic,

"OH GOD, THEY'RE GODDAMNED RUBBING ON THEMSELVES!"

He realized his mistake of shouting out over a PA system right away, but too late. The damage was done. Everyone who wasn't deaf turned their heads to look in the direction of the houseboat. Those already privy to the spectacle hooted and pointed. An enormous roar rose up from the crowd. Now all eyes were on my aunt and her daughters who were facing away from the mass of people; their bottoms bared and drooping over the rail as they masturbated for all to see! Not only was I NOT noticed... I knew right then what it was like to be all but invisible.

So I was up inside my aunt Sharon and just pounding away at her poor plowed popo, when I noticed my cousin Cindy had stopped kissing her and instead was just staring into her mom's eyes. She wasn't shocked as much as getting turned on, watching her mother's expression. Without warning she pulled her mother's face in for yet another kiss; then she kneeled, inserting her fingers into Aunt Sharon's twat. There the three of us were; me reaming out Aunt Sharon's dirty tailpipe while her daughter finger blasted her cunt rotten!

This went on for about a minute or so. The whole time Goldie was standing right bang next to our torrid trio; observing it all intently. Between my poundings and Cindy's finger diddling, Sharon was coming all in-glued with excitement and we were merciless the way we wrecked her insides! When we got her off, it was a real wet head-shaker of an orgasm ( a veritable bitch-quake), sending my aunt into a fit of screaming and wailing while her juices ran freely down our legs. Cindy wearing a broad smile simply licked her fingers; seeming to be puffed-up proud she'd done such a fine job of getting her mom off.

I hadn't cum yet however. I'd been edging... (y'know, pacing myself). I'd need to bust my nut at some point; I mean... the way I'd been roto-rooting my aunt's rectum rotten I couldn't hold out forever, but for the moment I was good. The real problem was Sharon who announced,

"Oh JEEZUZ sorry Ian, the booze is going through me and with both you and Cindy doin me - I HAVE TO PEEEE!"

"Not to worry," Goldie interrupted us, " this sort of thing's my game!"

"What is?" I asked, turning my head in Goldie's direction.

"Keep stroking up inside your Auntie's arse-hole, Ian," Goldie told me. She motioned Cindy to one side and crept down low in front of Sharon and me adding,

"just let me do what I do best!"

Before I knew what was happening, Goldie was down between Aunt Sharon's legs after whispering a little something in her ear. Sharon nodded emphatically and as Goldie positioned herself my aunt suddenly cocked her head off to one side in an odd position. Her blond mane which had been whipping this way and that becoming suddenly still. She was focused; deep in concentration... well deep concentration for a stoned naked drunk woman who needed to piss.

There all at once, was a funny shudder inside Sharon. She grabbed the back of Goldie's head, holding her face between her thighs fast. Sharon was peeing, (in fact, peeing straight into the Goldie's mouth as I stood there with my cock wedged up inside my aunt's tushy). It was a party now!

I just kept plowing... in and out...in and out...in and out, of my aunt's guts; all while Sharon relieved herself into Goldie's greedy mouth. Now and again a little trickle of hot pee dribbled across Sharon's taint and found its way to my cock and balls. I just shrugged it off; treating it as natural lube for my shaft drilling her chute. It was all so marvelously fucked up!

I wanted to nut now, but remembered what I'd said to Goldie, so I continued to edge myself up Sharon's tailpipe while the little British trucker lady gulped and gulped and gulped! At last, I felt Sharon go slack with contentment. Almost as if on cue Goldie rose to her feet, wiping her mouth of Sharon's last ammonia dregs before sharing a grateful kiss with my Aunt.

I looked over to Sharon's daughter Cindy, making eye contact with her. Whether it was the weed or the booze or the fact we were members of this perverted kooky hippy coven of deviants... (I can't say), but she read my fucking mind. She turned towards the railing, grabbed both her butt cheeks, and spread them wide; revealing her lovely bubble gum pink anus. It gaped slightly at the pull of her hands like a mouth trying to say, "OHHHHH!"

I didn't need a nudge. I was instantly out of my aunt's butt-pucker and half a step later, straight on into that of her daughter's; right up to my balls. We commenced fucking immediately, my cock sliding deep inside Cindy's delightfully tight dirt-chute. Sharon immediately put a joint to my lips, then did the same to her daughter as Goldie joined us alongside; chiming in for encouragement with,

"Absolutely brilliant Ian! Well, it looks as though you have YOUR skills, (and I just showed ya mine with your aunt). If it comes spraying out the end of a piss-hole, I'm game for it!"

She leaned her face over and gave Cindy a deep full-on-the-mouth French kiss. The whole time I just kept thrusting in and out of my cousin's pink stink-hole. Meanwhile down below on the beach and out on the water, a huge roar erupted from the crowd. They couldn't see me turning my cousin's crapper inside out, but they DEFINITELY could see the two naked women making out, (and with my Aunt Becky and her daughter's jilling-off just a few feet away, the hoots and hollers just kept coming)!

Now Aunt Sharon who snuggled in up close to the three of us; smooshing in her oily boobs against her daughter and myself. She seized us in a big she-bear hug; giving me a big smooch on my neck. She then moved to my lips for a good long tongue fuck of my tonsils as I banged away at her daughter's chocolate starfish. It was as though we were all fused together with sexual energy; me and my aunt in a passionate kiss, Cindy connected to my cock by with her nasty leather cheerio, and then Goldie and Cindy locked mouth to mouth up in the front. It was nothing short of absolutely electric for the four of us!

I could feel my spooge start to rise. It was too much. I started to grunt and gurgle. Sharon sensed this and pulled back from our kiss; making eye contact with me and saying,

"That's it Ian, baby! Nut up inside her! Nut you bad little boy - I love you and IT so fucking much!"

I cut loose with a huge steamy load up inside Cindy's filthy ass-pipe. Cindy could feel the molten warmth fill her guts and she grabbed Goldie by the top of her head, pulling her down... down... down. As my cock slackened up in Cindy's nether-hole, Goldie immediately took the hint and set about eating my cousin's snatch from the front. Aunt Sharon took over up top; commencing to French kiss her very own daughter while pinching her nipples. Between the two of them, Goldie and Sharon brought Cindy off to a sweet Sapphic shudder, while the whole time I remained slack up inside Cindy's cum-flooded backdoor.