Mom's Big Bed Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now during that entire time where I was just a floppy noodle in Cindy's poop chute it wasn't like I was doing absolutely nothing; oh no, not at all! In fact, in that time before she came, I'd had been able to slowly stroke myself back n' forth in her rectum, (working myself to something that although not stiff, could still fuck). By the time Cindy had gotten her girlie rocks off in Goldie's mouth, I'd sufficient wood to find another hole to plug. As I pulled out from my cousin, my Auntie Sharon craned her head over her daughter's shoulder. We both noticed how my cock had turned Cindy's anus into a fucking huge pink n' purple gape.

"Oh Damn princess," Sharon announced, " I've just gotta get some of that yummy creampie your cousin just left up inside you!"

In a flash she was down between us; first on my cock, sucking it hard for several strokes. Then she was over between her daughter's ass-cheeks, wrapping her smoochie lip pucker up around her girl's rectal ring. Cindy knew just what to do.

She grunted and pushed out a huge spoogie creampie into her mother's greedy gulper while my Auntie Sharon made "all gone." What a pervert my aunt was, (still is for that matter)! Sharon then turned her attentions back to my cock; blowing me and making me stiffer and cleaner with each lovely stroke. It was then that Cindy announced she too had an urgent problem.

"Oh shit, the rum is getting me," she said, "I gotta pee too!"

"Not to worry love," called out Goldie from down below, "I've got this just like I did with your mum!"

With that she lip-locked Cindy's labia and my cousin simply focused; a few seconds later letting fly. The whole time I was just a foot and a half away getting sucked on by my aunt (her mom),... as my cousin relieved... and relieved... and relieved herself into Goldie's bottomless gobbler. It was so wonderfully nasty and fucked up!

How long Cindy pissed, I'm not sure. All I know is in my pot infused and boozed-up state, I was easily distracted. Off to my right was Aunt Becky; her face all contorted like a gargoyle as she was going to make herself cum)! Next to her were her three daughters, all wickedly close to the same outcome. Down below the crowed howled and raged like they were witnessing some freakish gladiatorial event. It was then Becky let out a low gurgling sound, her fingers becoming a blur on her twat, her chin bouncing up and down ...and then,

"AGGGGHHHH!" Becky screamed as she brought herself off in a loud squirty piddlegasm, (my Aunt Maria holding her steady so she would not topple over the edge of the rail). A second later and her three daughters all screamed in unison; timing their splatterings perfectly and tossing their heads from side to side. The crowd down below could see what had happened, see the heads shake, hear the screams and see the squirts. It was the perfect fucked up spectacle for that mob on the beach and on the water, (and their unanimous roar of applause was both deafening and genuinely heartfelt)!

I glanced back to Cindy and Goldie. My cousin was helping our British cowgirl friend back up on her feet as Goldie wiped her chin before giving Cindy a big wet thank you smooch. Sharon now hopped to her feet as well, deciding she'd cleaned me up sufficiently.

"Well Ian," Goldie said convinced, "that really was quite impressive. All your talk of edging wasn't talk after all, and it looks like you've a nice stiffie once again!"

"Care to give it a go?" Sharon asked Goldie with a sly wink.

"Don't mind if I do," Goldie replied, taking hold of me by my stiff veiny cock and pumping it in an impromptou handjob.

The next thing I knew Goldie was down on her knees with my dong between her lips for a few hard thoaty sucks. She pulled up off my cock, smacking her lips as she considered something thoughtfully. Pumping me with her fist she announced,

"Ian, I really could go for a rousing good fuck!"

I didn't need to be told twice. A second later and she was on the deck, flat on her back with her legs spread up in a slutty "V." I knelt down, placing the tip of my dong at the notch to her pink nookie-nest and slipping in up to my balls.

Goldie huffed out a great happy sigh from her lungs. The mushroom-tip of my cock gave her cervix a sort of of a glancing blow (like both sex organs were playing bumper cars or something). Somewhat excited by the friendly collision, Goldie immediately wrapped arms and legs about my back and torso as her lips whispered in my ear,

"Oooh Ian, luv! That's just what I need, poke me hard and nasty up inside my cunt-hole darlin and just shag me rotten!"

And that was just what I did. As pussies went, she had a real gripper; one that jacked me off like she was giving me a handjob from that lovely bald cunt of hers. She actually hugged me closer as I fuck-fuck -FUCKED down into her. It was as if she was attempting to simply shove all of me up inside her twat-hole. Oh and that foul little mouth of hers kept running in my ear.

"That's it Ian," she hissed between chews and sucky-wucks of my earlobe, "do it just like that, you rotten bastard!"

She then kissed up and down my neck; leaving a fresh hickey on top of those already there that had just begun to fade. My hips churned, sending my boner whooshing again and again and up inside Goldie's twat-pit. Over on the beach I heard another gasp from the crowd. There were all these yells and hoots from people and I could barely make out some woman's voice below shouting, OH SHIT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEIR ASSHOLES? IS THAT NORMAL? and some dude's voice chiming out in nerd loud and clear, IT'S A PROLAPSE * He-He-He HEH * THEY ARE PROLAPSING!

I knew right away - Aunty Becky, Laura, Amy, and Melissa simply couldn't resist pulling their party trick for the crowd. It had the effect they were looking for. The audience on the shore was both stunned and churned up at the same time, (if not a little shocked and disgusted).

Well, that party trick is not for the timid I guess but it sure as shit worked. New cheers and applause broke out all along the shore. It was about this time Aunt Becky and her girls spun around and leaned over the railing to mug at the cheering throng. It was also a chance for Aunt Maria and her girls who'd been serving as spotters to push back in those stewed-tomato anal prolapse-blossoms of may Aunt Becky and her crew. The show being over, Becky and her girls gave one final wave before Maria and her girls took over. In a sort of "changing of the guard," Maria and her daughters hopped up on the rail to flash their tits to the crowd, (providing my Aunt Becky and her daughters a chance to join the deck party and freshen-up drinks).

"It's absolutely WICKED Ian," Goldie commented after she'd seen what happened, "your Auntie Becky is a fun one, I can tell. She's just full of parlour tricks, that one!"

I nodded in agreement as she went on,

"Do you like MY parlour trick, Ian?"

"You mean," I replied, "where you chug pee?"

"Well yes dear," she replied as I fuck-fuck-FUCKED at her insides, "it's my signature trick, Love!"

"I do," I replied.

"It's something I picked up a long time ago with another girl I shared a flat with," she explained, "I've been addicted to wee ever since! At first it was just her n' me messing about in the shower.... you know pissing on one another's legs when we'd wash up after sex. It wasn't until one night when we'd both had a lot to drink that we actually tried weeing in each other's gobs. It was absolutely wicked, wild, and nasty! Since then I've been absolutely HOOKED!"

"Is there a certain lady here who likes to be used like a sexy lil piss bucket?" came a loud cackle above me.

I looked up and saw my grandma, towering naked above us. She was sipping at a fresh drink but was swaying a bit like she was starting to feel the kick of the booze and the pot she'd had. Mom was hovering just a bit behind Grandma's shoulder, hopping from one foot to the next with her own freshly filled glass all swishing and swashing to and fro in her hand, (a clear sign of the pee-pee dance)!

"Move your head back a bit and to the side Ian," Grandma told me, "I have something for this young lady,"

I ducked my head out of the way, just in time. Half a second later and my Grandma had squatted down upon Goldie's face. As I continued to row my hips into the beautiful piece of British snatch, I clearly could see my Grandma shudder and focus and deep in concentration. Momentarily she bowed her head, then raised it; signaling her yellow ammonia stream had begun to flow - straight into Goldie's gulping kisser! Grandma tossed her head back in sweet relief, sipping her drink and merrily announcing,

"This boat has the most CONVENIENT of accommodations, now I gotta tell ya!"

She and my drunk mother cackled at her little joke and then somebody handed Mom a doobie. She took a hit off it before passing it to Grandma, who did the same before returning it back to Mom for yet another hit. Down below I could see Goldie's lips, sucking and slurping away as Grandma just kept going... and going AND GOING! I noticed as well, a little bit of piss happened to dribble out over Goldie's mouth, but generally she was catching the majority of it. Right above Goldie's lips and chin I had a close-up view of my Grandma's pink pucker anus... the very same one I'd buried my cock into so many times before already. I now rowed my hips now with fucked-up perverted inspiration at what I saw; like I was witnessing the most astoundingly nasty of German online pornos and had the benefit of a wet pussy to hump up into in the bargain! It was then my Grandma decided to change things up a bit.

"Ian," she called over her shoulder in between sips of her drink, "get ready and open your trap, I'm still full and I am gonna use you next!"

With that Grandma pinched off her stream, stood up, and unceremoniously spun herself around. She half squatted and half yanked my head up to her bald pink snatch-hole. I was now lip-locked with her pink oyster!

"Do it Ian," Goldie coached from down below, "suck her nasty lemonade straight from her piss-hole, Oh and PLEASE don't stop fucking me!"

A second later and I felt it against my lips and tongue; the hot fluid rush. Acrid and salty, it ran down my chin and all over; smelling like ammonia mixed with hotdog water. I pushed up into Grandma's twat harder with my lips while she pulled me in with a surprisingly strong helping hand. We did it, we'd made "the seal."

I started gulping my Grandam's gash while behind me Goldie's hands pulled at my ass; urging me to gallop harder at her insides as she humped up against me from below. My mother had told me at one point a few days before in one of our "lil Mommy/Son chats" that if you are atop a chick fucking away and she is tryin to hump you back - she is dangerous. Well shit... Goldie was rolling her hips up into me so hard, she needed road flares to either side of her - she was such a wonderfully dangerous fucking hazard!

Meanwhile there was the matter of the senior-meal I was getting from Grandma. As she filled my twat-sucker with generous offerings of bladder-juice, she mashed and mooshed both her cunt blossom along with her rubbery hooded bean against me while I tried my best to maintain "the lock" with her pee-hole. I dribbled a bit of her piddle nectar here and there but I think for the most part I did a decent job of making "all gone." By the way Grandma's fingers clenched and unclenched in my hair she seemed to approve of my performance!

At last her stream slackened and she squirted the last few drops of her sparkle water into my mouth. One last gulp from me and the job was done. Satisfied her tank was dry, Grandma straightened up and rose to her feet; immediately swaying her bare ass to the beat and sipping her drink. I thought I could return my focus to Goldie but I'd forgotten about my Mom who'd been doin the "pee pee jig," this whole time.

"Wait a minute Ian," Mom chimed in, "I gotta go to the little MILF's room as well! Move that noggin of yours out of the way or those curly locks are gonna get drenched!"

Goldie was ready! Mom squatted down just as Grandma had done before her and made a bicycle seat out of Goldie's lips and snout. Goldie once again locked lips on the underside of Mom's twat taco and began sucking, (she was obviously in her element). Mom attempted to focus... bowing her head as she now tried to release what she'd been holding back. I presently saw Mom's shudder, then I saw her relax as she commenced to squirt her insides into Goldie's lovely oral receptacle. I rowed my hips appreciatively up into Goldie's cunt... inspired again. Then it hit me.

Right in front of my nose I saw the twin moons of my mom's buttocks bared so enticingly, I simply HAD to have that pink little ring of my mom's sphincter in my mouth. Reaching forward, I seized the twin orbs of her ass directly between my face and parted them gently. There it was, my mom's lovely little mud button; just waiting to be sampled like a succulent tushy truffle!

I clamped lips on Mom's nasty backdoor and commenced licking, sucking, and chewing. Mom let out a surprised squeal followed by a deep gasp of HAAAAHHH! Apparently I'd hit the magic button for her. Despite still relieving her bladder into Goldie's gobbling gob, Mom now was all wriggles and twitches from what I was doing at her spicy rear entrance... and she giggled drunken approval with,

"Oh that's it Ian! Lick and chew my asshole, you nasty son o' mine! OOOOH * giggle * that's just the way I like it, too!"

And chew I did! In fact, I munched and licked and tongue fucked away that booty-hole. She was clean as a whistle, having just jumped in the houseboat's shower before we'd underway and now I was simply reveling in the earthy nastiness of her pink pucker, (that is until Mom decided to change things up just as Grandma had done before her).

She pinched off her pee stream and then announced she was getting to her feet. In a flash she'd spun around and just as Grandma had done, sort of half bent-knee squatted while pulling my mouth to her pussy. She then simply let fly; just as my lips found her twat and wrapped them as tightly as I could on her naughty pee-hole.

"THAT'S IT IAN," Mom egged me on, "NURSE MY INSIDES DRY, we'll make one kinky motherfucker out of you yet, tadpole!"

Like any good son I did as told; chugging her bladder blastings and she commented how it was good to see me to 'take my medicine,' so I'd grow up big n' strong and pervy just like my dad! Anyhow, again a lot of her pee-hole squeezings went straight down my chin and right into Goldie's face (not that she minded in the least). Despite that, a good bit of Mom's hot golden gyno-gatorade went straight into my mouth and down the ole hatch. It was like a bit like doing a hot-dog water beer funnel. I kept chugging and the piss kept flowing - it was so wonderfully hot wet nasty, and fucked up!

At some point Mom pinched off her flow and turned around to squat again on Goldie's kisser. It was almost like this whole thing had been a show she'd put on for the freaky familial throng now clotted around us to gawk. I looked up and saw Grandma nodding her head in approval at the spectacle, joint between her lips. Off to one side, my sister Linda and our friend Tonya smiled down at me; swilling their drinks and naked as the day they were born. Beside them stood Tonya's mom, Holly; who'd lit a multi-colored pot pipe. and had a hemp halo now floating around her head. Yeah, it was all fucked up and the weather only called for more brilliant sunshine and fuckery!

"Get in there and tear it up little brother!" Linda shouted over the music. Tonya and Holly chimed in, hooting their support as they pumped their fists in the air; egging me and Goldie on.

"See Ian," Goldie said in my ear, "we have an audience love!"

I snickered back at her, rowing my hips and driving my dong up into her snatch. She grabbed my buttocks, attempting to press me up into herself. A second later however and her facial expression changed completely. She then cautioned me with a raised hand,

"Ooh one thing I just realized Ian!"

"What's that?" I grunted back between strokes.

"Luv," she said, "I think with all the drink, and the wee I chugged... I feel the urge to wee myself! That's not to mention, you've been knocking my bladder so wonderfully!"

There was a pause. She thought for a moment. Then a bit of inspiration hit her. She looked at me and asked,

"Say, you still thirsty? What say you n' I put on a different sort of show for all these filthy tarts?"

With that I pulled out of her snatch. Goldie without a second thought, flipped her legs over in a half summersault so that they touched the deck behind her head. Now with her ass pointing high and skyward, I knelt over her on my knees and held her hips. Down below Goldie smiled up at me wrinkling her nose; then her waterworks began.

First it was a dribble; seeming to spurt every which way... down out of her twat and into her face. It then dribbled down her legs and thighs. It then became a mad fire hydrant ammonia spray, into the naked crowd of dancing drunk women; who shrieked and hooted with delight at the impromptu spritzing.

"Catch it, Ian!" she giggled as her own pee dribbled into her face and she opened her lips to catch a few drizzly pizzly squirts in her gulper.

I then dropped my head down into her snatch and made like she was a drinking fountain; my lips latched onto her peephole in her cunt blossom as continued to spray hot piping jets of pee, like a gag flower from a novelty shop. At first I was a mess, getting it everywhere but down my throat. She really had a strong stream and the words "drinking from a fire hose," really applied to the situation.

I finally redoubled my efforts; my lips making "twat-lock" with just the right place and pressure being applied and the leaks subsided. I began sucking on her like a juicy piss-loaded peach while the women in my family shrieked and hooted; my sister Linda and Tonya, her bosom buddy next to her, the very loudest of the bunch. The whole fucked up scene was so wonderfully nasty!

I drained her. I was getting good at chugging pee from girl gash, but now decided to resume our fuck. With her legs still touching the deck behind her head I commenced jackhammer-fucking her, smashing her pussy with deep smacking strokes as she screeched out above the music,

"Oh YEAH Ian just like that! Fuck me luv! FUCK ME!"

Stroke after stroke I kept slamming down into her as my female relations whooped and hollered in a drunken mob above us, ogling our fun. I was totally in the zone now; very much in the moment. I'd made one mistake however - I'd forgotten my surroundings. Somebody just had to do something mischievous.

All at once I felt something hot and wet on my spine. I cranked my head to one side and saw two yellow streams spewing from the nasty twats of my sister Linda and from Tonya. Both girls giggled with their legs raised; like a pair of drunk dogs pissing on a hydrant while they leaned against the rail. I should have known better than to turn my back on Linda when she is drunk and stoned. She's been my big sister long enough for me to tell you this... you do so at your own peril!

"Get some, Ian!" Tonya shrieked as she steered her hot lemonade stream up my shoulder and straight into my mouth. I caught some of it.... some; the rest dribbled off my face and shoulder onto Goldie, who playfully stuck out her tongue and attempted to catch the drops like ammoniated snowflakes. Oh yeah, It was totally fucked up....and only becoming more so with every minute!

Linda pinched off her stream and with little nubile steps quickly moved herself around to squat over Goldie's face. A second later she cut loose and let go with a steady downpour of liquid-gold sparkles onto the pretty brit's chin lips and nose, as I slammed into her cunt - slam slam SLAM! It all had just the right cumulative effect for Goldie; who soon shuddered through an enormous climax beneath me, sobbing and wailing as my sister finished emptying her bladder upon her kisser!