Mom's Big Bed Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda spun around and raising her leg, pushed her pee soaked gash up in my face. I took the hint and hoovered my sister's twat, slurping out the remaining dregs of her lemonade best I could; making that snatch clean as a whistle while Goldie's orgasm subsided.

"What are you gonna do now, Ian?" Linda asked with a wicked grin across her face.

"Fuck this beautiful British babe up her bum!" I replied.

With that, I pulled my stiffy from Goldie's snatch and flipped her over on her tummy; ass up high with her head and shoulders low in preparation for anal sex. I spread those lovely bum cheeks and bared her pink stinky sphincter in all its vulnerable glory for all to see. A collective howl rose up from all the drunken ladies dancing around us. They all knew full-well what was to cum next... ME - straight up this lovely woman's asshole!

I notched the mushroom head of my stiffy at Goldie's pretty poo-pucker, and pushed. She was all slippery from sun-oil and sweat, so happily my cock met next no resistance; just a greasy rubber band squeeze as I passed on through. I slid into her rectum as easily as if had been a well-prepped cunt, and right up to my balls!

"Hoooooooh!" Goldie cried out happily with me way up inside her guts.

"Oh Ian," she gasped, "this is simply wicked... bugger me rotten, you lovely bastard!"

Well, the lady asked.

I proceeded to plunge and plow at her stinky poo-pit; and loving every stroke of it. She had one of the magically delightful bottoms that milks you with every stinky stroke. You just want to keep coming back for more at it!

I kept sawing away at that heart-shaped bottom; in and out... in and out. My female relations were now a frolicking stoned and drunk madhouse; whirling around us to the music like we were some fucked-up altar of sex. Down below, Goldie was fiddling her clit hard as her filthy mouth became a torrent of profanity and oh so happy curse words. Somebody put another joint to my lips. I took a hit. Somebody put their glass to my lips n' I took a sip... in and out, in and out, in and out my cock kept plunging. We kept butt-slamming like this good and hard until we both came; the two of us now high as kites!

"EEEAGGHH!" Goldie screamed; her girlie-gasm spraying a geyser of hot sweet dribbly droplets that spilled out over her cunt and ran down our legs, her belly, and my dick n' balls.

"AWWW SHIT!" I snarled, jetting a piping hot spout of ball chowder deep inside Goldie's gut-chute; giving the walls of her poo-pipe a good plastering. It was wonderfully perverted... and magically barbaric. It was hedonism at its most intense. The whole time that damned music and that damned beat just kept rolling as while the naked hippy harpies of my family (all far too stoned and drunk to fly it seemed), danced and gyrated around me.

I pulled myself out from Goldie's gut-chute. Her asshole was still pointed skyward in a perfect gape while she simply lay on the deck face-down ass-up, trying to catch her breath. I mean that thing was just hanging open like a pink garage door that had been left up; well-fucked and full of spunk. A teensy bit of my cum was already beginning to dribble out over her anal ring and spill down to her taint.

I shook my head grinning, so proud of my work. Then all at once, I felt the urgent need to pee. As it was, I'd already cum quite a few times and was sooo damn full of booze, (so the call of Mother Nature was quite real). Suddenly I was inspired.

"Stay where you are Goldie and pull your ass cheek's apart wide!"

"What are you gonna do, luv?" she asked.

"Just do as I tell you,"

She did. She held the lovely globes of her ass apart making her cavernous anal crater a giant and inviting pink void; a caca cavern just waiting for nasty business. It just so happened I had business most-nasty to do!

Holding my now slackening cock, I took careful aim. My sister Linda and Tonya standing next to her made eye contact with me. Both seemed to immediately read my mind.

"Ewww hoo-HOOH! I know what's coming! Hold still Goldie," Linda exclaimed, "my brother is going to irrigate ya!"

"Oooh yes," Goldie squealed with delight as she held her moon cheeks apart; her shit-chute gaping like she'd another mouth at her hind end!

I let fly, cutting loose a marvelously soothing jet of piss. It arced striking Goldie bang at the top of her rump, splattering drops of yellow all over her back and hindquarters while she squealed with delight; all wriggles and giggles. I then simply walked the urine stream just like a garden hose, down to my intended target; the valley between her buttocks. With a little fine tuning I put the stream right into the gaping hole of her well-pounded crapper. It began to gurgle and fill as Goldie shrieked happily. Standing just to one side Linda and Tonya made comments of how awesomely nasty it all looked.

Quickly the others present noticed what was going on and stopped whirling and dancing; instead gasping with hands over drunken mouths before clapping with approval. Somebody (I think it was my Aunt Becky), began to chant, FILL HER UP! FILL HER UP! FILL HER UP!

More of the women pumped their fists in the air and joined in the chorus of FILL HER UP! FILL HER UP! FILL HER UP! Hooting loudly over the blast of the music. I now felt a pair of hands com up from behind me and grab my cock, while I continued to piss straight into Goldie's caca canal. The hand belonged to none other than Tonya's mother Holly, who kissed me on the neck and shoulders and directed me in my ear,

"Hands off that dick of yours Ian, let me do this. If I can drive an RV and a boat this size, I think I can steer this cock of yours while you piss up Goldie's innards... besides, I've always wanted to do this after I saw it in a porn video online one night!"

I didn't protest. What I needed was to piss, and I was already in the act of doing so... so what was the harm in letting Holly "take the wheel" and steer? I just reached behind myself to grab Holly by her bare ass, pulling her in close up to my back while my lemonade stream kept spraying. Holly kissed up and down my neck and shoulders while guiding my sizzling piss jet in and out of Goldie's rectum... down to her twat-hole... and back on up. The whole time the pretty brit simply giggled and wriggled her ass around in the sparkly warmth that nasty golden shower. Eventually I was empty but not to be through with the "steering" operation, Holly now jerked my cock in a wonderfully post-piss handjob; yanking my head around for a lovely French kiss in the bargain.

I then returned my attention to the delightfully nasty mess I'd made of Goldie's gut-shutter. That gaping butthole looked like a beer glass being toppled over with a mix of pee and sperm dribbling down her taint into her cunt-hole. It was then my pervy sister Linda chimed in.

"I SOOOOO got this!" Linda announced.

Linda stepped her naked ass up to Goldie. Without hesitation, she moved around to the pretty British babe's rump and knelt down on all-fours. Pushing her face into Goldie's ass, she immediately made mouth to anus contact with the wonderfully nasty lady trucker.

Goldie knew what EXACTLY to do. With Linda's mouth covering her cavernous crapper she squeezed her guts, (launching that nasty cocktail of piss and cum straight into my sibling's greedy kisser). The drunk mob of women overseeing the spectacle shrieked and howled with delight, cat-calling and cheering as Linda attempted best she could to chug and gulp the blast of gut spray from Goldie's poor pummeled pooter. In the end just as much cum and pee ended up on Linda's chin and chest as in her mouth, (but ever the hammy heroine my sister just helped Goldie to her feet). The two girls shared a kiss and took a bow before the drunken mob of cackling women.

Holly motioned her daughter Tonya over our way. I'd begun to feel the effects of her handjob and life was returning to my noodle. In between pecks and kisses of my neck Holly spoke to her daughter while still jerking me,

"Here girl, suck this cock. Ian's dick needs cleaning-up while I take care of things up top here!"

Always ready for more naked mischief, Tonya dropped to her knees before me. Still kissing my neck and shoulders, Holly put her hand atop her daughter's head; steering my stiffie to Tonya's mouth.

What followed was a marvelously perverted blowjob/job with Holly holding her own daughter's head to fellate me. She kept one hand on Tonya's mane with her other hand reaching around to fondle my balls and jerk the base of my cock just infront of her daughter's lips. Every now and again, Holly would turn my head around for a tongue-fucking French kiss, while Tonya's magical mouth cleaned up the last nasty traces from Goldie's guts.

It was so fucking nasty and foul. I loved the whole idea of it and in no-time, Holly had me cumming in her daughter's mouth. She kept hand jerk, jerk, JERKING my gushing load straight into Tonya's cocksucker!

"That's it daughter," Holly egged on her girl over my shoulder, "swallow every last drop! Such a good girl, you definitely are my daughter!"

With one last jet from my junk, Tonya finished gulping my gunk. She then she gave my dong a playful sniff. Coming to her feet, the naked pixie saluted both her mother and me, drunken sailor style saying,

"His cock is clean Ma!"

"Good work girl," Holly chuckled, "now you and Ian grab the soap and get under the deck shower. You both should freshen up before you go over the side of the boat, you smell like the linoleum floor of a Tijuana peep show!"

"Over the side?" I asked Holly quizzically.

"Yeah," Linda interrupted suddenly bouncing up to me with Goldie, "a few of us are going to jump over the side once we clean up. We want to join that party on shore for a bit!"

"We're going to stay moored here for a few hours," Holly explained, "so we can get our partying on with that mob of folks on the beach. When the time to leave arrives, I'll give three blasts from the boat's horn... nothing else sounds like it. You'll have about fifteen minutes to get back from shore to the boat. It's not too far from shore... even for your drunk ass Ian!"

"I'm game if everyone else is," I replied.

"Hoooray!" Goldie hopped up and down, "This will be great fun!"

With that we stepped over to the party deck shower as Holly tossed us an oversized bar of soap. We washed for the next couple of minutes under an icey stream of water; getting rid of all the pee and sex funk we could before we retrieved our bathing suits from the pile of beach attire on the deck. That was a bit of a tangled search made harder by our state of intoxication. I felt like Elvis during the Vegas Years trying to remember which way the stage was. Despite my chemical induced haze, I was still concerned about that drop over the side of the boat (well, not really the drop as much as the sudden stop if the water was too shallow), but no matter - we had bathing suits to locate. I found my suit after a bit and Linda located her thong bottom but her top was playing "Where's Waldo," amid the jumble of tops and bottoms n' singles.

While Linda and I tried to locate my sister's top, Tonya and Goldie (having found their suits ahead of us) meanwhile stepped inside the houseboat. They returned to the deck with two giant inflated pool toys they could barely carry; one an oversized yellow rubber ducky about six feet across and the other a giant white swan of similar size. They tossed both items over the rail to the water below.

"What are those for?" I shouted over the blare of the music.

"We are going to the beach in style Ian," Tonya yelled back, "C'MON! Last one in is a rotten egg!"

"Let's go," Linda said, having found her top and now having made herself reasonably presentable, "this looks like absolutely sick fun!"

My big sis grabbed me by the hand and we walked to the rail. Looking over the side we could see the ducky and the swan bobbing away in the water below. Goldie and Tonya were already straddling the rail, taking one last puff from a joint provided by my Mom. My grandmother, always one to be a bad influence gave them a swing from her drink.

Secure in the knowledge that neither were in danger of sobriety any time soon, Tonya and Goldie now swung both their legs over the side. They sat momentarily, perched atop the rail before coming up straight and pitching over the side to the water below. I thought I could hear their two splashes in the water about a second later over the din of jarring music. The crowd's cheer from the shore a few seconds later told me most likely both were ok.

"C'mon Ian," Linda said mounting the rail, "if they can do it we can do it."

My drunk ass somehow found itself atop the rail. Mom walked up to Linda an me, placing a potpipe to our lips. Both my sis and I took a hit from it and then a gulp from Grandma's drink before we swung our leg over the side. Down below I could see Tonya and Goldie treading water. Tonya had secured the white swan and Goldie appropriately had grabbed the big yellow-gold rubber ducky.

I looked at the drop. It didn't seem THAT far. Ok... it did.

"You ready brother?" Linda asked.

She reached over and grabbed my hand. Weed, booze, and the promise of horny high-jinks on the shore won out over my concern as to how high the drop was. I nodded.

Still holding hands, we straightened slightly and pitched ourselves over the side. The water below came rushing up up UP to meet us with terrific speed. We hit the surface feet first with a huge SPLASH!

(To be continued)

Note: Special thanks to my friend Goldie for providing the inspiration for this chapter.