Mom's Big Black Hobby Ch. 04

Story Info
Harvey becomes a Sissy, whether he wants it or not.
3.4k words
4.35
70.9k
76

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has with incestuous and homoerotic themes. If you are offended by such, do not read. This level of depravity is not to be taken lightly and the deeper down the rabbit hole you go the more you will find that may offend you. You have been warned!

All characters in this story are over the age of 18. The entire story is fiction as are all characters. Any likeness a character has to someone in real life is merely circumstantial.

This story may not be copied without the direct permission of the author (me!)

If you enjoy the story or have any (positive or constructive) comments, please let me know.

*****

I sprinted down the hall, panties in hand. I could feel the makeup on my face was running from the tears and my ass still burning from the onslaught I had just taken. Dried cum still splattered over my chest, I couldn't help but sob as I reached the landing.

To my horror, downstairs were several other guests, walking around, socialising. I turn quickly and walked into an adjacent room. It was dark. The light switch was on the other end of the room - such a stupid design. We has built this as a home gym, but hadn't touched it in years.

My hand found the switch and the room filled with light. I immediately crumpled to my knees. The room was littered with sex memorabilia. There were harnesses, whips, plugs, clamps, pumps... it didn't seem to end. There were tables displaying it and they were mounted on the walls. Beside the bed was a pommel-horse, the only thing that seemed to have remained from the old gym, though it now had a large dildo protruding from the top. The worst of all was the various cameras scattered around the room in various spaces with furniture.

I heard footsteps coming up from the hall. A deep male voice could be heard: "He need's discipline. Sissies respond only to one thing."

"No, he doesn't know what he wants. We should let him explore this on his own." My mothers voice sounded pleading and desperate.

I panicked even further, looking around for somewhere to hide, but there was nowhere. The door swung open and the large black man that had been with her was now standing in the doorway. I didn't know what to do. I just stood there motionless as he bound towards me. My mother was silent beside him.

He picked me up and carried me out the room and back into my mother's room. The room had its normal coat of bodily fluids, but the stockade was gone. He through me onto the bed: my face getting splattered with cum as I went down.

The man then turned to my mother: "Join your sissy daughter." She looked disheartened walking over to me; she removed her g-string, throwing it into the corner of the room. She then snatched the underwear still clutched in my hand and did the same. She then came to rest on the bed next to me, and clutched my hand in hers.

We all just waited there for a few seconds in silence. There came a bustling from outside the door and several other men began piling in: all black, all naked, all with cocks the size of my arm.

Behind them all came Amy. She was no longer wearing her strap-on and was fully nude (except for her cock cage of course). She carried the duffle bag and came to set it down next to their host.

He looked to me and spoke: "We are going to fuck you, little sissy." It was a statement. he did not want a response, that much I could sense. "You are here as a fuck-sleeve for us, nothing more. To prove this-," he gestured at Amy who went rummaging in the bag, we are going to chastise you": Amy brought out a small pink cage. Slightly bigger than her own. I looked to my mom about to protest, but she quickly shh'd me putting her finger to my lips: silencing me.

Amy came over to me and took my flaccid (scared) cock in hand and began pushing it into the small little cage. As soon as it was done, she picked up the bag and left. There was a look of sadness in her eyes as she left us.

The man took 1 stride up to me and pulled a scary-looking device to my face. He strapped it into my mouth and around my head so I couldn't close my mouth. I instinctively began drooling on myself. My mother, was not made to wear such a device and instead instantly began sucking his cock.

I was thrown to the floor and picked up by another one of the men, who pushed their cock deep down my throat. I immediately gagged, but there was nothing I could do to stop the onslaught as he held my head. I attempted to push him off which was met with harsh slaps across my face.

I looked over to my mother who had already been mounted by one of the stallions. His cock buried deep inside her pussy, still being skull-fucked as she took him in. As I struggled for air, I too felt someone pulling my waist up. I tried to fight it but their strong hands bent me to their will. I felt my already abused hole burn as his cock was pushed into me and I let out a silent scream, muffled by the cock down my throat.

My body went limp from the abuse. It was all I could do not to pass out. The lack of oxygen coupled with the burning agony of my asshole was too much. Just as I was about to pass out, the cock was pulled out my throat. Saliva poured out of my mouth as it was held open by the strange gag. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He smiled back down at me menacingly, moving aside to give another one of the men access. The next guy quickly slid his cock into my open mouth and too began face-fucking me.

Meanwhile next to me, my mother was enduring two huge men in her ass and pussy. She took it like a champ and a whore: begging for more as they fucked her. She was clearly turned on herself and revelled in being abused in such a way.

I incrementally started to adjust to my new predicament. My body became accustom to the large black cocks burying deep in my body: my asshole now wrecked and gaping every time they switched. The pain was mostly gone now and I was starting to feel pleasure from the fucking.

One of the guys had a video camera on him. He panned between my mom and me, showing our faces and the depravity of each penetration we received. Mom talked dirty to the camera: "I want more black cock. Stretch out this white little slut," she starting bringing me in: "My son is a sissy for black cock. He loves to take cock with Mommy. Breed his cute little sissy body." I had lost all sense of what was going on: all I knew is that each time a cock left my ass I felt empty inside.

After about 2 hours, the 1st guy came. He was in my ass but pulled out to ejaculate over my face. My open mouth caught most of it and I forced myself to swallow it, knowing what he wanted. Upon ingesting his seed, I looked up at him expectantly, submissively. He gave an approving smirk and walked out the room.

The next guy didn't take long. He was barraging my mother's ass deep. As he came, so clearly did she: her pussy squirting all over the place. Whilst he was filling her up she spoke to him: "That's right bad boy, fill up my shit-box with your cum. Breed this little white cow with your stallion seed." He pulled himself out and walked over to me: shoving his cock down my throat. He proceeded to clean his cock using my throat as his cock sleeve.

He soon pulled out of me, as did the guy hammering at my hole. He took me by the hair and threw me on the ground, on my back. My mother needed no instruction: she came over, her ass positioned above my face and proceeded to push the fresh cum out of her butt. Now a completely mindless fuck-doll I stuck out my tongue. The moment I felt the warm liquid plop out, my taste buds were on fire. I had a weird greediness for the cum, but luckily my mother continued pushing it out: more and more came down until finally the flow stopped.

I proceeded to choke down the generous helping and looked up at the man pleadingly. He laughed, bending down to me and releasing the device from my head. Without prompting, I then dove into my own mothers asshole to lick it clean.

"How does is taste my little cum guzzler?"

My mother was trying to have me contribute to the dirty talk. I complied: "I love the taste of my mommy's slimy asshole. I want more black cum mommy!"

She raised herself off me and helped me to my feet. I then assumed the position on the bed: ass up in the air and face down in the sticky latex sheets. The remaining men proceeded to fuck me one-by-one as they emptied their cum loads into my backside.

As the last guy finished spurting and pulled out, I felt something new enter my ass: a butt plug. My mother had picked a particularly big one too, but my ruined asshole swallowed it hungrily as she pushed in past what was left of my sphincter.

The room was now empty for all except my mother and me. I just lay there, face down on the bed in my own filth. She flipped me over and spoke to me softly: "My little slut," she said, "You are now like me. You are now a fucking whore to big black dicks." Reaching down she pulled at my cage: "You will never need this again. You are a girl now". I looked down at it too, it was straining against the walls of the cage, clearly I had been extremely aroused by the antics that had just taken place. "You are not to remove the plug until told to, Is that understood sissy?" I simply nodded back to her. "Good," she smiled.

A lot happened in the next couple of days. When I had returned to my room, covered in cum and sweat, Amy was gone. She had however left a number of outfits on the bed... the kind of stuff she would likely wear, but in my size.

I had cleaned myself up and gone to bed. I was uncomfortable in the night wearing my cage and plug, but managed to eventually fall asleep. When I awoke, it was to my mother, wearing a black thong but no bra. Her thong had 'Breed me' written on it patterned white writing. Upon closer inspection I could see that it was made up of little cartoon sperm.

She picked out my clothes from the ones Amy left behind; favouring the colour pink, and spent an hour doing my makeup. I was all-but a drone by this point: compliant to her every whim. She then had me got to the bathroom to remove the butt plug. As I did so, it felt like a gallon of cum was being drained into the toilet bowl. When I looked down, I wasn't surprised to see red mixed in.

Mom then took me shopping. She threw on a short black cocktail dress to match the pink one she had dressed me in. On the way to the mall I was scared: What is someone recognised me? How would I ever live this down?! I looked to my mom in the drivers seat, looking like some cheap hooker and thought that people must already know about her...

When we got to the mall, we walked straight to a sex toy shop: of course! At the door were baskets, but my mother walked straight past these to the countertop and asked for a trolley. The woman behind the desk winked at her and went to the storage room, coming back with a trolley, which she handed over to her.

She had me push it around whilst she grabbed various items off the shelves. I could give you a list, but simply put if there was a sexual toy or aide, she had put some form of it in our basket. We also grabbed countless girly lingerie and latex outfits.

Eventually we ended at the checkout. The price racked up to just short of $8,000. My mother smiled as she swiped her card and we left the items with the sales clerk for them to be delivered as we headed out of the shop.

We proceeded to leave the mall and took a drive to a neighbourhood I had never seen before. Finally arriving at our destination: a huge manor house with its drive gated off. As we approached the gate, it swung open automatically. I looked around seeing no visible cameras. "There is a chip in the car, she said softly." She seemed to shift in her seat a little as she said it. There was something she wasn't telling me.

We soon arrived at the front door. The estate was huge and must have gone on for miles. The manner was 4 stories up and boasted several luxurious cars parked outside. A short red-haired woman was waiting for us in the driveway. She was dressed rather extravagantly and looked as though she was hosting a gameshow in her cute red dress.

Practically beaming, she embraced my mother with open arms as she exited the vehicle. My mother too hugged her back and to my shock, they started to kiss. Their tongues danced off each other for a couple of seconds before they parted. She then approached me, open-armed. I was waiting to see her bright red lips come at me, but she seemed happy with just the hug for me. I remember thinking how I'd never get used to such public affection. How naive I was...

She walked us up to the front door, opening it for us to walk in. She shut it behind us, remaining outside the sun. Inside was much darker; the windows appeared to be somewhat tinted to stop the light shining through. Mother then opened the close to her right and began to disrobe: "There are no clothes allowed here sissy." She gave me a stern look and I too began to slip off my skimpy attire.

She then walked through into the next room. I immediately blushed as she opened the door: they were all clothed! My mother was wrong! I quickly went to cover my little caged cock with my hands, but my mother pulled my hands back: "Stop it! You're embarrassing me!" Looking a little closer I could see some nudity dotted around the room. In fact; really looking into it, it became clear that the men were all clothed and only women were naked. Well... some of the women appeared to be like me: sissies.

Still blushing, I was taken by the hand and lead through the bustling room. It was clear this was some sort of party but it seemed quite uneventful with the exception of all the nudity. We finally stopped in front of 2 men, both wearing suits. The first was white (in fact: one of the only white men in the room). He had a short grey beard and peppered hair. He was smoking a cigar whilst conversing with the other gentlemen. The other man was much younger looking. He had a shaven head and an impeccable jawline.

My mother embraced the white man. They too, explored each others mouths with a quick passionate kiss. "Doctor Barrow," she introduced, "meet my sissy son: Harvey." She directed her hand to me. When I didn't move, she spun me around and spread my legs, so I was flaunting my ass to the man.

"Wow, what a fine looking slut," he exclaimed as his hands went to examine me. His hands reached my ass and without warning he pushed several fingers up inside me. Despite the loosening I had experienced earlier, it appeared I was still very tight because I yelped in pain at the sudden intrusion.

He pulled his fingers back out and popped them in my mothers mouth who sucked on them eagerly. "A fine specimen, but I gather she is not on any treatments."

"No, she was only broken in earlier today."

He chuckled at her words and pulled out a pen and prescription pad. After several pages he pulled them out and handed them to my mother. There must have been 20 pages of prescriptions there! "Take these to the pharmacy and have her taking them by tonight."

She thanked him and he turned back to his conversation. My mother began to pull me away, before the black man turned on me: "Hey bitch". I froze, staring at the floor. My mother gave me a swift slap across my face and I looked up at him, my eyes now watering. "You got a Daddy?" Another hard slap across my face from my mother. I stuttered in my response: "N-N-No sir". He smirked and looked to my mother: "Bring her by my place when she's ready."

"Yes sir." She spoke so affectionately to him. He gave her a little nod and she quickly grabbed me and left.

At the closet, someone was already getting dressed: another with a caged cock. She looked at me as she slipped on a light yellow knee-length dress. As she was putting it on, I couldn't help admire her tits. They were a perfect set of C's which sat huge on her tiny little form. The man beside her pointed to the floor, where she quickly leapt on all-fours.

"Fancy watching a trick?" he asked me with a wide grin. I nodded slowly and he withdrew a tiny bottle of some kind. The sissy on the floor became rabid. She began shoving her hand in her own ass: ending up fisting herself down to the elbow. She was like a bitch in heat, using her other hand to tweak her nipples and put her whole fist in her mouth. The man just laughed and opened the tiny bottle which the lid doubled as a pipette. She stuck out her tongue as she continued to violently fist her ass. He put a single drop on her tongue, which ended up making her convulse slightly. She began to cum from her tiny little cage all over the floor.

She pulled her arm out her ass which looked like an engorged black hole at this point. The man turned to my mother: "can she help clean up?", waving a hand in my direction.

"Of course" my mother said. Pushing me down to the floor. I knew what they wanted and went to lick up the cum from the floor as the man and his sissy walked out.

We quickly got dressed and went home, stopping only to collect a large package from the pharmacy. I stayed in the car whilst mom got the package. She jokingly told me not to jump on the gear stick as she closed the door. Not that I was ever planning to, but as she said it my cock did twitch from inside my cage.

At home, I was sent to bed without any food: I was so hungry. When I got to my room, there was a padlock on the outside of the door: it was locked. I turned to see my mom, pointing to her room. I entered and sat down on the sticky bed. It was just as they had left it. There were no covers. She pointed at a small bowl by the bedside which seemed to contain a decent amount of cum, though it looked as though it had been added to over the course of a number of days; maybe even weeks.

I knelt on the floor and picked up the bowl. I knew what I needed to do. I began to lap up the cum from the bowl.