All Comments on 'Mom's Big Black Hobby Ch. 04'

by MiddleKoala

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
tres

marvelous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bit fastest

Would have been nice to have read a slower buildup. With more of Amy helping to turn him without him knowing that his mother knew. Not in a mean way but a helpful way. The past chapter was great up to the point of the mom and man barging in.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Wouldve been nice to see more interactions of him with Amy, like a comrade. Also why the hell doesnt he ask his mom what that place was? Why she knew all those people? How come he she let people claim him etc

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 2 years ago

I am really enjoying this series of stories.

Karma1978Karma1978about 1 year ago

Okay, I thought this was uniquely dear friend and I was getting into it until this chapter. How can a loving mom who spend her whole life raising her son all of a sudden flip the script when they come a b**** to him. She at least can ask him how he's feeling, what he's thinking. What it is he want is more than school to be a doctor for crisis but f*** is she doing? I don't like how she went from being a loving mom to pretty much being a crazy pimp. I lost interest cuz this is just too much too soon and people can say what they want to say at the end of the day this is full on rape. The story would have been much better had he befriended Amy and took his time and grow into who he is or who he wanted to be. Every man that likes pop don't want to be a sister and everyone that think they look good as a drag. Don't want to do that 24/7 so now she's about to what go get him pop up on medication. This is happening too soon and he can't reverse this and that'll just horrible. This boy has his whole career ahead of him. You would think she would be more proud of him becoming a doctor and not a sexy w****.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous