Mom's Big Black Hobby Ch. 07

Story Info
Candice goes to the Pool.
2.7k words
4.45
28.5k
49

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has with homoerotic themes. If you are offended by such, do not read. This level of depravity is not to be taken lightly and the deeper down the rabbit hole you go the more you will find that may offend you. You have been warned!

All characters in this story are over the age of 18. The entire story is fiction as are all characters. Any likeness a character has to someone in real life is merely circumstantial.

This story may not be copied without the direct permission of the author (me!)

If you enjoy the story or have any (positive or constructive) comments, please let me know.

*****

It was the next day and I had finally unpacked, my room now feeling more like home. On my bed, I had changed my sheet for a latex pink one and had removed the duvet and pillows completely, leaving it bare and naked. My dresser was now full to the brim with hot skimpy outfits of varying colour and style. My wardrobe contained all my slutty dresses and some more 'hardcore' outfits fit for a night of bdsm. I had installed a bracket on my wall to the left of my bed, which held several whips and paddled.

The walls had also been adorned with art more to my new lifestyle. A large canvas of a black man, holding his cock, all oiled and sweaty, stood over me bed. On the back of my door leading to the hall was a picture of a sissy in chastity and panties captioned: "Remember your place".

On my desk, I had added a makeup mirror and had laid out various lotions and powders. A small photo frame was also on the desk which had a picture of my mom and me, wearing matching white lingerie with sum over our face from a bukkake session. I was licking the cum off her face and she was smiling.

I had replaced my desk chair with a stool and had placed a small dildo in the centre. This was not the only sex toy on show in my room. There were several dildos on top of my dresser, in order of size (and somewhat girth), with a total of 8 in a nice line, the largest of which was a large veiny horse dildo. My nightstand also had a number of sex toys including dildos and butt plugs, however these were all kept hidden inside.

I had been hot unpacking so was completely nude, save for my chastity cage. I decided that I had best get back to my old swimming buddies at the pool and got dressed to leave. Dressing rather reserved, I had on a knee-high red summer dress and matching red heels. I topped it off with some vibrant waterproof red lipstick and threw my swimming things into a bag.

As I was about to open my door, I saw my poster. "Remember my place," I read out slowly. I turned and went to my nightstand pulling free a medium-sized red butt plug. "Matching," I said with a grin and I reached back and squatted to better access my sissy hole: plugging myself up.

It was a rather warm day and the sun was beating on the back of my neck as I walked towards the swimming facility. It was a long walk across campus and I was getting some very appreciative looks from passers by. I turned the last corner and proceeded through the entrance of the pool building, the smell of chlorine filling my nostrils.

I walked past security and down to the changing rooms. I entered the men's changing rooms, as mommy had told me that women wouldn't feel comfortable with a sissy in their company. There were several men in there already, fully naked. One of them: Marcus, was my old swimming buddy. I looked at him in awe, forgetting just how muscular he was. Looking between his legs I stared at his heavy 6 inch flaccid black cock. I had never really noticed it before, but today I certainly couldn't miss it.

The boys suddenly turned their attention to me and covered themselves up. They of course thought I was a girl! I corrected them quickly: "No, no, it's me," I said smiling.

"Harv?" Marcus exclaimed, bewildered by it all.

"I go by Candice now," I answered, continuing to smile away.

The other guy, just up and left, putting his towel around him as he exited to a separate area with the changing rooms. Marcus just continued to stare at me. "What happened bro?"

My face suddenly fell. "You don't like it?" I asked.

"Nah man, it's just... well, what the fuck?" He became somewhat animated in his explanation and raised his arms, his cock coming back into sight. I couldn't help but salivate at the sight of his member. "Are you still a dude?"

I looked at him confused. "I'm a sissy," I explained simply. To support this fact, I lifted my skirt to reveal my naked caged cock hanging beneath it.

Marcus backed up a little, "Bro, like what the fuck?"

I dropped my dress and approached him, calming him as I did so: "whoa whoa whoa," I said as I put my hands on his chest and bicep, "I'm just showing you that I've changed. But..." I paused for a second before continuing, "I wanted us still to be friends."

His face changed from shock to something that resembled compassion. He carefully but his arms around me and gave me a little squeeze, "sorry man. It was just a shock." Marcus was quite tall and his groin was at the height of my belly button. I felt his warm meat pressing against my skin and felt calm somewhat.

We broke the hug and he stepped back, looking me up and down. If I didn't know better, I'd have thought he was checking me out. "So," he began, "what have you been up to?"

My face lit up and I smiled back at him. "Mostly sex," I said cheerily.

"Oh right. Sex with...?"

"With guys mostly, but sometimes I will do stuff with girls."

"Right...." He looked rather awkward and blushed a little. I saw his cock swell slightly and decided to test him.

"Mostly I like taking it in my ass. I prefer black cock because they tend to be bigger and love it when they cum inside me."

"Whoa whoa man, too much information," he stammered as he went red. Looking down at his cock, I saw it starting to get hard.

"Really Marcus? Because your cock is starting to grow." He looked embarrassed and attempted to cover himself with his hands, but I pressed on: "In fact, you have just the right body for a little sissy like me. I could really show you a good time." With that, I reached down and pulled my dress over my head revealing my naked little body.

Marcus could no longer shield his raging hard-on. I took a step closer and dropped to me knees, looking up at him. "Are you going to let this slut suck your cock Marcus? She is ready to pleasure you sir."

If not by will, but by pure instinct, he dropped his hands and I took it in both of mine, my mouth devouring it to the base. I looked up at him through my waterproof mascara as I continued to bob up and down on his cock, throat-fucking myself. He didn't stand a chance against my whore-like skills as I felt him already building. He had never had a girl like me before.

Not wanting him to cum just yet, I pulled him out my mouth and stood up, leading him by his cock to a stall nearby. Once the door was locked, I bent over in front of him and began to retrieve the red butt plug. A small 'plop' and I had it in my hand, presenting him with my boi-pussy. There was hesitation as he stared at it, but after a few seconds he gave into it, clearly wanting release. I popped the plug into my mouth, using it as a makeshift gag as I moaned through the pleasure.

He pushed into me and I gripped him with my sphincter, massaging the cum out of him as he drove into me. It felt so good to have a cock in me once more and I felt my little sissygasms incoming. I didn't quite reach climax as Marcus couldn't quite help himself. I heard him grunting and felt his cum being deposited deep inside me.

After several more pumps to ensure he had made a sizeable donation, he pulled out. Instinctively, I turned around and sucked him cock clean, ensuring not a single drop of cum was wasted, plugging my ass up as I did to keep any cum from dripping out.

I finally looked up to him, having slurped his cock for another minute, his face in utter euphoria. I stood, gave him a little kiss on the cheek and opened the door to leave. As I walked away, I heard him exclaim slightly: a hushed "fuck", as it occurred to him what had happened.

Walking back to my dress and bag, I picked them up and took them into a separate stall to change into my red one-piece bathing costume. The stall I had chosen had a mirror and I looked myself up and down, giggling as I twirled. I looked fabulous, having mastered the 'tuck' the girls had taught me, so that my little dicklet was completely hidden. I turned around and found the butt plug hidden well, though if I bent down, one could clearly see it's outline.

I stored my bag and tied my hair up in a tight bun. The place was massive and consisted of 3 separate Olympic-sized pools and a diving board. There was one with people doing lengths back and forth, another with people practicing with scuba equipment but the third was almost empty. Walking over I saw three hot-as-fuck girls in the middle, giggling, treading water.

I approached the edge of the pool and sat down, letting my legs float as I continued to watch. I felt my plug push against me as my butt sat down and couldn't help by grind a little as I waited there.

The more I watched, the better I understood. They were practising synchronised swimming. I observed as they went through their routine and wasn't very impressed. They seemed to be untrained and stopped on several occasions to chat, giggling.

One of them; a red-haired freckly girl wearing a small bikini, spotted me and pointed me out to the others. They all looked at me and began waving me over. Intrigued, I splashed into the water and swam over breaststroke, so not to wet my hair. I ended up in front of the girls who all looked at me inquisitorially.

The girl who called me over addressed me: "why were you watching us?" The question was not harsh and she seemed quite light asking it. Is this how it is when you're a girl? People are nicer to you?

"I just wanted to know what you were doing," I paused, "what are you doing?"

"We are synchronised swimmers," one of their friends pitched in.

"Though, we are new," the first girl chimed in. "We are looking for more stuff to do together as partners."

I looked back at her and tilted me head: "partners?"

"Yeah, we are all in a relationship."

I looked to all three of them. They were all beautiful girls, it makes sense that they could all attract each other.

"How does that work?" I asked her, trying not to sound rude.

Fortunately she appeared quite open. "Well, me and Josie; the indicated the girl next to her; who boasted huge double-D tits popping out of her bikini and had wild purple hair, like using strapons to fuck Missy; she indicated to the other girl, an asian beauty, with perky little bits poking from her one-piece costume, her hair tucked away in a swim cap. I'm Jill by the way."

Josie cut in, chucking: "Jill, I don't think that's what she was asking."

"Oh it's fine," Missy now joining in. She raised her hand up to her mouth, indicating a secretive whisper, though not lowering her voice at all: "I'm a bit of a size queen."

"Though not in your ass," Jill dropped in.

"Yet," Josie added.

I looked around to all three a big smile on my face. To think all the guys that would love to be in my situation... Women just love talking to women I guess.

"You can fuck my ass."

The statement came as quite a shock to the girls . Each one going silent as I said it. Jill however, gave a little smirk looking back at me.

"You like getting fucked in the ass, girl?"

"It's what I wake up for," I said, not in anyway jokingly.

The girls all looked to each other, both Jill and Josie clearly getting excitable. Jill swam over to me and dove beneath the surface. The other girls just watched as she circled me as i danced in the water to stay afloat. She rounded to my ass and laid a hand on my butt cheek, squeezing. I rocked forward in the water, pushing my ass out, revealing the butt plug.

I couldn't see her, but I could tell she was inspecting the protrusion from my butt. I felt her slip my swimsuit aside a little and reach inside, hand clasped on the plug. A little tug and I began to squirm, the other girls looking at me utterly perplexed. She pulled some more and my ass gave way, releasing the toy.

She resurfaced, holding the plug in her outstretched hand towards the girls. "She wasn't kidding," she chuckled maniacally, pushing it towards Missy's face, who reared at the sight.

Josie went to grab it and brought it to her nose giving it a little sniff and a wink towards me. Peering around, she stuffed the toy deep in her bust, out of site. It can't have been comfortable, but at least it was hidden. "I'll return this to you later," she jeered, swimming off to the side of the pool.

Missy went to follow her like a puppy but Jill hung back. She pulled me in and whispered in my ear: "I saw that caged cocklet of yours femboy." She pulled back, looking at me dead in the eyes.

I stared back not wanting to look away, my ass felt empty and gaping now that I had lost my plug and I was already starting to feel the lust from my withdrawal, resorting to biting my lip, less I attempt to dive down and lick this erotic beast from toes upwards.

"Apartment 160, Block D. 6:00pm. Don't be late." With that final remark, she left. My heart was fluttering. I was clearly more nervous around strong women than strong men. Men were so easy: you just let them fuck you. Girls... girls were an enigma to me still. The only woman I had entertained since all this started was mom. Well... Madame Ysert at Joe's training facility, but she was less entertained and more worshiped...

I was now alone in the middle of the pool. I heard some commotion from the side, where they were adding lanes to the pool once again. I must have interrupted the girls just as they were finishing their practice, I thought. I quickly returned to the side and pulled myself out. My costume was one Joe had gifted me and the material at the top was significantly more see-through than at the bottom, so much so that my puffy estrogen-packed nipples were now clearly visible to anyone looking at me.

I got several looks as I walked back to the changing rooms, least of all was Marcus who was only just coming out of the changing rooms. He wore a pair of red speedos that made his cock look huge. As I passed him, he tried to ignore me, but I slid close, my hand cupping his junk and whispered to him: "we match". A small peck on the cheek and I continued on, no one having noticed our contact.

Back in the changing rooms I got a shower. Several men in the showers gave me strange and even interested looks, but I had no time to deal with them right now. I had to get home: a sissy must always be ready and on time. I had a lot of prep to do before these girls pegged my ass.