Mom's Big Black Hobby Ch. 08

Story Info
Girl's night in with Candice's new friends.
2.6k words
4.5
11.3k
17

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains strong homoerotic themes. If you are offended by such, do not read. This level of depravity is not to be taken lightly and the deeper down the rabbit hole you go the more you will find that may offend you. You have been warned!

All characters in this story are over the age of 18. The entire story is fiction as are all characters. Any likeness a character has to someone in real life is merely circumstantial.

This story may not be copied without the direct permission of the author (me!)

If you enjoy the story or have any (positive or constructive) comments, please let me know.

*****

I arrived at Apartment 160 at 5:59pm. Mommy always taught me not to be late. I was dressed in a short aquamarine miniskirt with matching sparkly fuck-me heels. My chest was covered by a push-up bra and tube top of similar colour, that made my tits look much bigger than usual: probably close to 38 C's.

I remember just how wild those girls had looked and decided to go all-out and dye my hair. It was only temporary but the blue really made me stand out. I looked like a Japanese anime character. I checked my makeup in my mirror one last time, admiring my ornately precise blue lipstick and eyeliner.

It had just turned 6:00pm and I knocked on the door. I heard some commotion from the other side, before the door creaked open an inch: Missy peered out from the other side, through the smallest crack. Seeing it was me, her eyes seemed to calm a little, but not before I heard someone the clack of heels from the other side of the door and the door swung open fully.

Revealed in the doorway was Josie, who had clearly pushed the door ajar, wearing a black leather corset and 2 inch heels. She wore her purple hair in a ponytail and carried a leather whip. Beside her was Missy, standing disheveled and small next to her. Missy was clearly embarrassed to have the door wide open whilst wearing only wearing the lingerie she had on. She looked good enough to eat, with a pink latex bra, thong panties and suspenders, which held up her pink fishnet stockings.

I could see now that Missy had a ball gag in her mouth, preventing her from speaking. She also had a tail protruding from her butt. It didn't take me long to see Josie push her down the hall and watch her jiggle away, her tail swinging from a butt plug.

"As you can see, Missy came around," Josie spoke cheerily. "Come in, come in," she welcomed, beckoning me inside. The apartment was a studio and looked massive with no walls separating out the space. The lights were a dim pinky-red, illuminating from the small ceiling lamps. The space was pretty bare, with clear indications of each area. The kitchen was populated with various appliances and surfaces, built into the foundation, in the far corner. The lounge was beside it, with three medium couches set up around a tv and a small coffee table. The bedrooms seemed to be opposite the kitchen and lounge, on the other side. There were two double beds pushed together with what must have been a custom duvet atop it, that covered both beds. Besides the bed was a mess of wardrobes, dressers, makeup tables... I guess three girls really know how to use the space.

What I was really interested in was the centre of the room. There were all sorts of equipment, similar to what Mommy had in the guest room at home. I recognised the flogging chair from one of the many catalogs at home, and the spanking bench looked so pretty. I was upset to see no real fucking machines, but I guess these girls liked to be the ones doing the fucking, so it made sense that there wasn't a mechanical replacement.

Missy had already assumed her position beside Jill, who stood in a latex catsuit, a huge strap-on cock hanging between her legs. The girth must have been as wide as my fist and it hung down as long as my forearm. She had a look on her face as she stared at me. She pointed to the floor and I instantly dropped to my knees, pressing my face into the cold tiles.

I heard Josie laugh as she walked behind me, where my skirt had come up, and pushed my legs apart with her heel. She laughed at the sight of my little clit hanging just visible between my legs.

"I can't believe you're a little femboy!" she jarred pacing around me.

"Yes mistress, I'm a little fuckslut faggot."

"Faggot?" she retorted. "Well you're gonna be eating pussy tonight bitch." She brandished the whip and the leather made a crack against the air.

"Yes mistress. I'd love to bury my pathetic face in your cunt."

I couldn't see it, but Josie was looking back at Jill grinning with malice. Jill gave a little wave to me and Josie put her heel on my hand, pinning it to the floor with great pain. I felt my bones creak under her weight and couldn't help but moan at the pain.

Jill proceeded to collar Missy as Josie fumbled for mine. They then line us up next to each other with our asses in the air. My gaping asshole longed for something to fill it. I hadn't refilled it as I was sure that the girls wanted to warm me up themselves.

I was right, as shortly after assuming the position, I felt the pressure from Josie's strapon as it pressed against my hole. I could tell Missy was taking hers into her pussy from her moans of pleasure. I stared into her face on the floor whilst the cocks glided into us. She looked back at me, biting her lips and moaning like a bitch in heat. I mimicked her enthusiasm and forced my ass back on missy, riding her cock for her.

"This one is a real horny cocksleeve," Josie joked to Jill. I felt both their eyes bore into me as I took her cock like a seasoned Amsterdam hoe.

After another few minutes of me riding the cock, I saw Missy lose all control. She came right there on the spot. I was surprised at such little restraint from the whore, if mommy had cum without permission whilst getting fucked one of the boys would have beat her.

She fell to the floor in a heap and I heard a sigh from Jill as she paced round to me. "Suck it," she instructed, holding the dripping wet cock head at my face. I hastily engulfed the cock, deepthroating it so that I was gagging.

Josie picked up the pace, clearly trying to match Jill's sexual prowess in getting Missy to cum, but it was no good: my caged cock unable to orgasm since Joe's training.

Another 15-20 minutes of being spit-roasted and Missy was standing, having cleaned up. She was now watching the three of us going at it. It appeared the girls wanted to see just how much I could take and I was dedicated to giving them all I had.

Josie pulled out my ass, leaving it a gaping chasm, so that I felt a breeze deep inside me. Jill too, pulled from my throat, her dildo glistening with spit. My makeup had all but gone; my mascara had run down my cheeks, my lipstick and eyeliner smeared with spit down half of my face, I was a wreck.

The orgy seemed to have taken it's toll on Josie who was leaning against the flogging chair as she caught her breath: "damn you little cunt, you can really take a good hard sodomising, huh?"

I turned to look at her, my face an absolute mess. "I exist for mistress' cock, ma'am."

Jill spoke out, catching my attention: "you're such a good femboy. But I wasn't kidding when I said you were going to be licking pussy tonight. Missy," she shouted over at Missy who was standing near the lounge, leaning against one of the couches, "get Mr Johnson".

Who was mr johnson? What was he going to do? I thought these girls were lesbians? Questions filled my mind, but I didn't have much time to contemplate them, as I was dragged by my collar over the rim seat behind me. I pulled myself under the seat on my back and had Jill clambered on, spreading her legs each side of the contraption, her pussy opening wide.

Having just hammered it for the last 30 minutes, fucking me and Missy, Jill's pussy was practically dripping into my mouth, I opening wide and began to lap at her cunt like a hungry dog. She would shift every so often, pushing me between her ass and pussy. The tastes and smells overcame my senses and I was lost to the task. I was so preoccupied that I didn't even notice Missy and Josie pushing a rather large fucking machine beneath me. I felt the prod of an unlubed rubber dildo at my asshole.

Josie clearly saw the difficulty without lube and decided to improvise. I felt the trickle of warm piss cascading off my cage and pooling on the floor beneath me. There was enough splash on the cock and my crack to create a decent coverage and Missy pushed the dildo inside me.

It started slow, rubbing softly in and out of my rectum. Jill was getting more into it and was grinding herself on my face. Josie joined Jill on the seat and they kissed each other whilst I tickled their clits with my tongue from beneath.

Missy was nowhere to be seen from my limited vision, but I suddenly saw her return to my view clutching a bag of yellow pills. Jill, now on the verge of cumming, grabbed one and swallowed it quickly. Josie quickly followed suit and Missy offered one to me.

I didn't know how to react... Daddy never really discussed drugs. I suppose as long as it's in aide of my sissy slut lifestyle, it must be ok. I ducked briefly from my position to accept the pill. As soon as I swallowed, I felt a buzz: it was instantaneous. My ass began to vibrate with the feeling of the dildo inside me and my nipples felt sore and swollen. Worst of all, my little dicklet began to throb from inside my cage, pressing against it's confines.

I was pulled up off the ground as Josie seemed to change tact. My head still buzzing, I felt as if I was floating as she pulled me to the balcony. Looking out, it was a quiet night, looking out onto the grassy unoccupied fields. No one around except us and any other person who might step out onto their balcony. No one else so far...

I was pushed up against the railing, my wrists subsequently fastened to it. For a brief second I was floating out of my own body, looking onwards to these three sexy nymphos, preparing a little bimbo tranny for an ass pounding.

Sure enough, Josie came out sporting a much larger black veiny strapon dildo. I stared at the glazed-over face looking out at the plains and watched as the dildo was positioned against this poor whore's hole.

The dildo was thrust in. Like a lightning bolt, I felt myself shocked back to my body as the feeling of the cock buried in my ass gave me life. I moaned like a little bitch taking it to the balls and bellowed loudly. So loudly, in fact, that several onlookers began to gather on the neighbouring balconies.

Josie was unrelenting. Her hips drove the cock deep inside of me before pulling it almost all the way back out to repeat. She was much better versed with a cock than I had ever been as a boy...

"Hey Missy. I can see you're spared tonight then?" an onlooker jeered down to us. Missy blushed a deep crimson, though if she were fully self-aware, she probably shouldn't have been more embarrassed than she was naked, covered oil and a butt plug very visible as she stood on her balcony.

Jill laughed at the comment. "Hey Freddy, Bill. Wanna come up and join us?"

"No way?! I thought you guys swore off guys?" The one called Bill called back.

"Yeah, but this little whore hasn't."

Still spaced-out, focussing on the monster cock being rammed inside me, I hadn't noticed much going on around me. That was until I felt Josie pull all of the way out.

My gaping hole felt like it should whistle in the open air. I felt used and stretched and abused... I felt so good.

"Wait... Does she have a cock?" The boys had arrived and clearly had been swayed to show under false pretences.

"Nah, nah, we're not gay!"

Jill, still sporting her latex catsuit walked toward the boys. Dragging her finger down Bill's chest, she slowly unzipped the front of her outfit.

"Come on boys. If you fuck our friend, maybe we'll owe you one." Her chest was fully bare now, her tits on display, sporting piercings through each.

Jill has a way about her. Her eyes tricked you into doing things: like the devil tempting you into something bad.

Freddy unbuckled his belt. "I'll fuck the bitch".

I looked back at him as he approached, but he grabbed my hair and pushed my face forward as he took control of me. He pulled out his cock, and began to point it toward my hole.

Once he was inside, I was less than impressed. He wasn't exactly huge: especially nothing like what I was used to. The guy was maybe 5 inches. Perhaps 6; I don't know. I tightened my ass and gripped his cock as he pounded me.

He didn't last long. With all my whorish moaning, after just 5 minutes i felt the familiar spurts of cum plastering my insides. As he pulled out, I took the opportunity to look over my shoulder and saw Missy sucking the other guy's cock.

Jill pulled her head off the guy and he was directed towards me. His fluffing had got him all riled-up and he entered my dirty cum-filled asshole without hesitation. The sloppy seconds only seemed to turn him on.

"Fuck yeah you goddamn slut!" he yelled.

Other balconies were jeering as he plowed into me. I thought I better put on a show.

"Oh daddy!" I screamed back, backing my ass onto his cock, so deep that his balls squeezed against me. "I need you to breed my dirty asshole daddy!

He picked-up the pace and after little more provocation; like his friend, he released his load inside me.

It hadn't even been 10 minutes and my legs were dripping with the second load of the night. I was a little disappointed at the guys prowess, but a cumslut is always going to be happy with a sloppy creampie.

I waited patiently for the girls to uncuff me from the railing, but they didn't come. Instead, I felt a warm tongue up against my asshole as Missy's face was pushed-up against me. I pushed the cum out into her open mouth and felt it spill out of her mouth and smear between her face and my ass.

Still riding the high of those little yellow pills, I hardly noticed the flashing blue lights sparkling below the balcony...