Mom's Biggest Fan Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom shows daughter a few new surprises.
8.1k words
4.68
32.5k
43

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are we going, Mom?" Justine said a little suspiciously when Mom started to lead her away from the boardwalk and to the stores near the beach.

"You'll see." Mom said cheerfully, refusing to give any hints.

Giving up, Justine hurried to keep up. She hadn't seen mom this excited since...well since the butt thing last night. She didn't know Mom was into that kinda stuff. It was a little weird to her, Carl had never expressed interest in that area and that had been fine with her. But maybe...She thought of when Mom had practically been drooling over her ass. Maybe it might be something to keep Mom interested.

Mom took her to a brightly lit alleyway after a few minutes. "Down here." She said with a sweeping motion at the stairs leading down to a basement door.

"You're not looking to off me, are you?"

Olivia chuckled and put a hand on the small of Justine's back and steered her towards the stairs. "Go on."

Justine enjoyed the sensation of Mom's touch on that sensitive area and walked down the stairs. She pushed opened the door, hearing the chime of a small bell above her. The woman sitting at the counter barely looked up from her magazine. She was dark-haired with silver streaks, possibly covering up some grey hairs.

It smelled nice in the store, like watermelon. The floor was a warm colored wood and felt nice to walk on. Justine looked at the glass displays in front of her. There were all sorts of bongs and pipes of any imaginable size and color in them. Justine was confused.

"The real fun is in the back." Mom said, sauntering past Justine like she owned the place. Justine followed, determined to get answers as to what they were doing there.

It took her a second to notice when the glass displays had started to show different contents. She realized what she was looking at now. Dildos, cuffs and nipple clamps were now proudly on display, and other large metal accessories sat in their own velvet-lined boxes. She looked curiously at one very large metal ring sitting in a black box. Mom slowed down so they could walk together.

"I'll buy you anything you like, but just keep in mind most of these I have at home anyways." Mom said, gesturing to...well who knows what she was gesturing towards? Justine didn't recognize most of these things.

"What's that?" She asked, pointing at the ring.

"Cock ring." Mom said simply.

"Oh." Well that was no longer relevant. She moved on. She stopped to admire a row of metal oval objects with different colored jewels.

"Mm...anal plugs, I like the way you think, honey." Mom said, leaning over to admire them too.

"Oh..that's what those are." Justine blushed and Mom chuckled.

"Maybe another time."

There was a section with some lingerie and Justine looked over at all the outfits on display. Mom came to join her. "Oooh...these are nice." Mom said. She came over with a small basket. She picked out some white thigh highs, and a purple and black lace babydoll with matching purple lace panties. "I want to see you in these." She said simply. As a final touch she tossed set of cross nipple pasties into the basket. "Now you pick some lingerie." She said to Justine, handing over the basket. "Surprise me." She said with a small smile as she started to walk off. Then she turned around, pointing a finger at Justine. "But I want to see some g-strings." She walked away to the other side of the store.

Oh...well shit. Justine looked over at the selection. She pondered for a bit before she grabbed a couple of items. Well, let's just see what Mom feels about these later.

She was looking at some expensive vibrators when she heard Mom call to her.

"Pst, over here, honey." Mom was leaning against the wall. When Justine turned, she raised her eyebrows, indicating Justine should follow her gaze.

"Look familiar?"

Justine looked at the large black dildo on the shelf. "Marcus!" She said, surprised.

"Yup, the one and only. Well, I guess not only." Mom used her elbow to point at the boxed dildos on the second shelf right next to her. "One of many."

"Ah ah ah." She blocked Justine's hand with her arm when she tried to reach for one. "What's wrong with the one we have at home?" She teased.

"I just wanted to check out the box." Justine said. Mom moved her arm and she picked up the box.

"Ah yes." Mom sighed dramatically. "Before Marcus got his new name, his old one was 'Blade'."

Justine hefted the sturdy box and examined all the text.

"I like Marcus more." She rubbed her fingers over the embossed name. Then she looked at the price sticker. "Holy crap, a hundred dollars???"

Mom looked over at the dildo on the shelf. "And worth every penny, eh buddy?" She jostled the shelf and the dildo bobbed in agreement. Mom nodded her head in sync with it. Justine grinned. Mom could be so silly. She put the box back on the shelf and looked around.

"Let's spice things up. Time to buy a new dildo." Mom nodded at the display case with different colored dildos.

"Oh...ok." Justine said, frowning in concentration. "How about that one?" She pointed to a flesh colored, seven-inch dildo.

Mom shook her head. "That's way too small. Bigger."

"Oh. Hmm... Ok. What about that one?" Justine pointed to a larger dildo, eight inches, in pink.

Mom shook her head again, smiling. "Not quite, honey. But getting warmer."

I wonder what size Mom is thinking...

Olivia was looking past her, back towards the wire racks. "Oh...hello there." She walked over as Justine watched her. "Oh. Mom!" She looked on in horror as Mom started examining what was probably the biggest dildo she had ever seen in her life.

"Come to mama. Now that's what I'm talking about." Olivia said, admiring the eighteen-inch flesh colored dildo, its package so long that it couldn't even fit on the shelf. It hung proudly on its own hook underneath the shelf of all the other dildos.

"Well aren't you a handsome beast." Mom said, stroking the head through the plastic packaging.

"Mom. No." Justine said. It was obviously sun stroke, that's why Mom was acting this way, completely irrational.

"Justine don't be rude." Her mom said, feigning embarrassment. "She's not always like that." She said to the dildo. "We'd love to have you over for dinner." Mom picked up the dildo, apparently having made her mind up about the purchase.

"Mom! Stop." Justine said in a harsh whisper.

"Oh come on, Justine, where's your sense of adventure?" Mom asked, putting the package against her shoulder as she walked past her.

"That ended ten inches ago." Justine said. She grabbed Mom's arm. "You're not serious about this, are you?" This must've been some terrible joke. "There's no way that-" Justine looked over at the store owner who hadn't looked up from her magazine.

"-we could use that." she continued in a whisper.

Olivia shrugged nonchalantly. "We'd never know unless we try. Besides, this kind of size is only for occasional use, we have Marcus...and..." she looked over at the shelf of smaller sized dildos. "Ah!" She grabbed a five-inch, realistic looking dildo and put it in Justine's hand. "There! Now we have small, medium, and large." She looked over at her large dildo fondly like it was her new pet.

"Help me carry that to the front, please." she said, referring to the one she had put in Justine's hand.

Justine watched helplessly as Mom headed to the front. She looked over at the shelves and grabbed something and quickly followed Mom.

"What did you get?" Olivia asked as Justine put down one final item alongside the others. "Massage oil."

Mom nodded her approval.

"Ah this is a good one." The owner said, flipping the massive dildo over to scan the barcode. "I have one of these myself."

Even Mom, who was normally cool as a cucumber, looked speechless.

"That'll be two thirty five for everything." The lady said. Mom handed over her credit card. "I'll get you a nice big bag."

"Make that two bags please, we got a long walk back to the beach."

***

The day was just steadily getting hotter and Justine yearned for the air conditioning at home. When they reached the parking lot she dreaded getting into the hot car. "Ah hot hot hot!" Olivia said, barely gripping the steering wheel as they pulled out of the parking lot. "I'm going to need another shower when we get home!" She said, and Justine agreed.

They managed to get everything back into the house. By then it was five in the afternoon and the maid and the gardener had gone home. Mom locked the door. "Ah, home sweet home." She said. "What do you want to do for dinner?"

"Something simple, maybe pizza?" Justine suggested. "But let's not order yet, I need to cool down for a bit. I'm not that hungry."

"Pizza!" Mom clasped her hands together. "Alright, let's go up to my room and open up these bad boys."

Mom got the big scissors and they free the dildos from the packages. "Do you have your own dildo?" She asked as they went to the bathroom to clean them.

"I did for a while but it stank up my drawer, I had to toss it."

"Ah the cheap ones are usually like that. Silicone is the way to go." They cleaned the dildos in the "His"and "Her's" sinks. Justine giggled as Mom washed the incredibly long dildo. "You look like you're giving a bath to a snake." She said.

Mom laughed too. "What should we name the little one?"

"Hmm....Jax!" Justine said.

"Ooh I like that. And you shall be...Damian!" Mom said, referring to the long one. "We got a whole family here." She dried the dildo with a towel and took Jax too. "I'm going to put these away, I'm a little tired from the heat, I'm going to shower and cool off in the living room."

"Sounds good, I'm going to do the same" Justine said.

When they finished their showers, they went downstairs and Mom turned on the A.C. She walked over to relax on the leather couch with a glass of water. She pulled out her phone and started reading a book. Justine was a little disappointed, she had hoped they would've started using the dildos right away. She didn't even get to reciprocate yet for the orgasm Mom gave her in the changing room.

You're being clingy. She told herself. She went upstairs to her room to listen to music. Carl used to love hanging out with her every minute they were together, and she was the one who had to set up some boundaries when they were together. She wasn't used to this. She tried not to be upset as she lay on the bed and tried to distract herself with some Youtube videos.

About an hour later she heard a knock on the door. "Come in." She said, not looking up. She felt a slap on her butt and she yelped.

"I'm feeling better now." Mom said, straddling her teasingly as she crossed over her and laid down on the bed beside her.

"You know, with all that's been going on, I completely forgot about John's yacht party! It's two days away! I'm so glad he sent a reminder for everyone."

"Yacht party?"

"Every year he has one for three days, entirely full of kinksters. BDSM, rope play, primals, you name it." Mom started listing things Justine had never even heard of. She checked her phone. "I missed last year's. Wonder who's going this year..." She started scrolling through what must've been the guest list.

Justine tried very hard to be positive. But Mom was already going away again? She didn't like the thought of this kinky yacht party. Someone was going to steal Mom away, she knew it.

"You just got back." She said, unable to keep the sad tone from her voice. She felt Mom's lips graze her ear before she nibbled on it.

"Stop." She said, shrugging her away. She wasn't in the mood anymore.

"I asked if I could have a plus one. John is completely fine with it. But he said we would have to share a room since there's limited space there. Can you handle that?" She said teasingly.

Justine looked over, now cheerful. "I didn't know you asked."

Mom rested her head against the pillow and nodded, looking pleased with herself. The light shone through the window and cast her in a warm glow. "You'll love it, there's a lot of experienced people there. I can't wait to introduce you."

"Awesome!" Now Justine was looking forward to the yacht party too!

"Now how about one of your famous Justine smiles?" Olivia asked, touching Justine's chin gently. Justine rolled her eyes, but did it.

"There it is." Olivia said with a smile of her own, putting a finger gently to Justine's lips. "That's what Mom wants to see." Her smirk froze for a moment, and she looked dazed and happy as she looked at Justine. Justine moved in and planted a kiss on her lips. She could feel practically feel electricity surge between them. Mom's lips were soft and felt sooo good. She kissed her eagerly, leaning in more as Mom started to press her lips more aggressively against hers. She prodded her lips with her tongue, wanting inside Mom's mouth. Mom put her arms around her and her mouth opened slightly.

Justine's tongue rushed in to taste her.

Here, in her room, safe from onlookers, she could enjoy every moment with Mom. She straddled Mom's legs, settling in. Their kissing started to become heavier as Mom started to suck harder on her tongue. Oh my goodness it was so hot. Mom tugged on Justine's bottom lip gently with her teeth. Justine put her arms around Mom's shoulder and kissed her back, hard. She could kiss her for hours and not want to stop.

She caressed her mom's arms as Olivia started to sit up and tug at the hem of her shirt, helping her pull it up and over her head. "Ah...much better." Mom said, admiring Justine's bra before pulling her back into a kiss. Now Mom was way too dressed. Justine put her hands on Mom's cheeks and kissed her some more, traveling down her chin, to the side of her neck, the small smooth crevice of her collarbone. She started to unbutton Mom's shirt as she continued to kiss down her chest. Olivia shrugged out of the shirt and tossed it onto Justine's computer chair. She put an arm around her and unclasped Justine's bra easily with one hand. She chuckled at Justine's surprised face.

"You're really good at that." She said as Mom slid the straps off her shoulders.

"Mm, I've had some practice." Her mom said with a shrug. Justine wondered what kind of practice, but she was quickly distracted by the hands caressing her exposed breasts, cupping them and squeezing. She sighed in pleasure, her eyes fluttering shut for a moment. Mom rubbed at her nipple with her thumb and it was like it had a direct pathway to her clit. She moaned and leaned over hurriedly to fumble at Mom's bra clasp. She had to use both hands but she got it open. Mom's breasts spilled out, free, and Justine cupped them momentarily before removing the bra completely. It joined Mom's shirt on the chair.

"Don't be shy." Mom said, putting her hand on Justine's encouraging her to squeeze harder. "I'm all yours, baby. Touch me however you want." She breathed before she leaned in to kiss her lips. Justine squeezed the soft breasts that were bigger than her own, pinching and massaging the darker nipples that grew stiff and large between her fingers. Olivia purred in pleasure and rested her forehead against Justine's. "Don't tease me for too long, honey. I want your warm mouth on them soon."

"Of course, Mom." Justine said obediently, delighting in the flicker of lust she saw in Olivia's green eyes. She loved that Mom found her submissiveness erotic. She bent down and took one of those pert nipples into her mouth, her ears tingling when she heard Mom gasp. "Ohh.." Mom put a hand on the back of her head. She arched her back, pushing more of her nipple into Justine's mouth. "That's good, suck on Mom's nipples." Justine alternated swirling her tongue around the nipple before sucking on it again. Her other hand kept the other breast company. "Yesss." Olivia moaned, closing her eyes.

Ooh it felt so....right to be able to be touching Mom like this again. They belonged together, she could feel it in every cell in her body, vibrating as if charged. Now all was left was for Mom to realize it too. She brought her hands to Mom's jean button and undid it. She pulled the zipper down to expose Mom's pink lace panties and slipped her hand inside to rub her pussy. Mom's panties were already damp, and this realization made her very excited. She rubbed the fabric for a few short minutes as she continued to suck on Mom's nipples before she slipped her fingers underneath. The jean shorts were too tight. She pulled her mouth away and Mom looked down, confused as to why she stopped.

"Can't reach." She said.

"Ah, let me help with that." Mom stepped off the bed, pulling down her shorts and leaving them on the floor. Justine started to move in again but Mom pushed her onto the bed. "My turn." She said.

"It was still my turn." Justine complained as Olivia straddled her and started kissing her neck.

"And it'll be your turn in a second." Mom said, "But first I want to taste you." She pulled off Justine's white panties and tossed them to the floor. "Spread." She demanded. Justine obeyed, parting her legs so Mom could see her pussy. Olivia delicately touched the folds before leaning down. Justine felt a kiss on her nether regions and then a tongue darting out to prod her lips, then downwards towards her entrance. She squirmed happily.

"Mmm...you taste good." Olivia said before sitting up. She stripped off her panties and tossed them down to join Justine's on the ground. "Stay on your back." She said as she shuffled over. She put her legs on either side of Justine's face, offering up her nice pink pussy to her. Justine had never had a woman sit on her face before. With Mom straddling her face, her thighs pressed on either side of her cheeks, she could do no more than lick at what was offered to her.

"Mmm you look so cute doing that, lapping at my pussy." Mom said in a sultry voice as she ran her hand through her own long black hair while gripping the headboard with the other. "Like a little kitten."

"I love eating you out." Justine said shyly. She punctuated the statement with a kiss onto Mom's clit.

"Mmm I'm so happy to hear that, honey. You do have a way with your mouth." Mom closed her eyes as Justine continued to pleasure her. She never knew how good it was to eat a woman out, though she had fantasized about doing it to Mom for god knows how long. She loved the feel of the velvety soft folds on her tongue, Mom's intimate hair on her face, and hearing Mom's moans of appreciation. She felt extremely lucky, there were probably thousands of men out there who would give their left nut to have Olivia Aldaine sitting on their face.

Mine.

"That's good, I like this pace." Olivia said as Justine slowly lapped at her clit. She flattened her tongue for more coverage.

She felt a hot, fierce pride spread through her chest as she watched Mom, her eyes still closed, her features smoothing out as she let herself fully enjoy the pleasures of Justine's warm mouth. Mom sucked in her lips briefly, giving Justine a brief shake of her head when Justine went a little too far.

"Ah ah ah. Easy, girl."

She didn't want to come yet, why didn't she want to come yet? Justine was dying to make her come, her own pussy demanded it.

"Not yet." Olivia said, even as her voice carried a slight tremor and her pussy juices dripped onto Justine's tongue.

Justine wanted to give her a thousand orgasms.

Let me make you come, Mom!

"You're such a good girl, aren't you, Kitten?" Mom said, her eyes opening slightly to look down at her. She caressed Justine's hair, her forehead.

"Yes! I'm your good girl." Justine said passionately, desperately. "Please, Mom, let me give you an orgasm."

" Mommy's good girl." Mom emphasized as she ground her pussy onto Justine's mouth.

"I'm your good girl, Mommy." Justine said desperately.