Mom's Biggest Fan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At times when she was wearing the strap on, she had wondered what would it be like if she actually had a cock and Justine was giving her a blowjob. As Justine continued licking and sucking her, she knew this was going to be the closest she was going to get to that. And it actually felt really good. It was like Justine was tonguing her clit with every stroke of her tongue, but with the added feeling of Justine's lips wrapped around her. Olivia let out an aroused sigh. Mmm....Justine took more of her toe into her mouth and Olivia felt ready to pop. Justine was sucking hard on her, much more forcefully than she could on her clit. She slipped her hand underneath her sweatpants to rub at her clit. Justine saw her and started to kiss up her leg.

With Justine's help the sweatpants were quickly removed and so were her panties. Her shirt and bra quickly followed. The leather sofa felt nice and cool against her bare butt, to contrast nicely with the heat growing between her legs as Justine kissed up her leg to reach that throbbing area between her legs. "Yes....that's it." She said, running her hand through Justine's hair as her daughter started to lick at her clit. Justine pressed two fingers into her and they both let out a groan as they slipped in so easily. She was incredibly wet already. She was already clenching around Justine's fingers as she started to thrust, slower at first, but at Olivia's urging, deeper and faster.

"Yes, baby! Fuck Mommy's pussy!"

"I love your pussy, Mommy." Justine said, and the words sounded like they came easier to her now. She continued using her fingers but the swell of Olivia's breasts must have been too alluring. She moved up and latched onto the left one. Olivia let out a purr of pleasure as she was fucked and sucked at the same time. God what an amazing feeling. Justine looked so at peace latched onto her nipple, reminiscent of when she was a baby and suckled at Olivia's breast. It amused her to note that she went straight for the left, slightly bigger breast as she had since she was a baby. She used to have to offer the right one first, when her little one was hungriest, otherwise it would never get any attention. Even now it took some coaxing to get Justine to switch to sucking on the right nipple. She ran a hand through her daughter's dark hair as she watched her, feeling those old feelings of maternal love pouring back into her but also now a raw, sexual hunger. She moved Justine's other hand to her clit.

"Faster, baby." She demanded, feeling her breath catching her throat. Her body was close to her orgasm, and she felt so free, so overwhelmed with pleasure. "That's good, fuck Mommy's pussy!" She cried out again. She doubled over with a loud cry as the three types of stimulation brought her to a surprisingly explosive orgasm. Her legs shook as she clenched hard on Justine's fingers. "Oh!" She cried out as a series of mini orgasms raked her body as Justine continued to pleasure her.

She lost herself in the waves of orgasms as she looked at the beautiful white ceiling. Finally, the orgasms subsided. Justine continued to lick at her pussy, her tongue darting in between her folds to lap up the rest of her juices. Olivia smiled and laid back, enjoying the delicate sensation. When she was done, Justine curled up next to her and kissed her.

"I love you." Olivia said to her.

"I love you too, Mom."

No one else mattered to her in the world right now. It was just her and her wonderful daughter. She held Justine's hands in hers as the younger woman rested her head on her shoulder. "And what do you want?" She asked.

"I'm good with this." Justine said. They broke apart so Olivia could get her clothes back on and then they snuggled under a blanket and continued watching tv. After another hour they were both yawning and decided to call it a night, to Olivia's delight. She would get Justine on her own sleep schedule yet!

They went to use their own separate bathrooms and when Olivia came out into her bedroom, she noticed something was a little off. Justine was nowhere in sight but the rolled-up ball of blankets was a dead giveaway. Also, blankets did not normally breathe either. She pretended not to notice and went through with her nightly facial routine. She hurried over to flop onto the bed. "Hmmm wonder who could be in here?" She asked, wrapping her arms around the blanket "log".

From the top off the roll emerged a tuft of dark hair, and then more until Justine peeked her head out. Olivia gave her a quick peck on the nose.

"Did you have fun today?"

Justine nodded furiously. "Tons!"

"Good." Olivia said, stretching out her body against the blanket. "You know. You're like a little sushi roll like this....you know Mama loves sushi." She said, humping the roll playfully and eliciting a delighted squeal from her trapped daughter. She rested her head on the outside of the blanket. "Permission to enter the sushi roll?"

"Well that depends." Justine said, tilting her nose up in an attempt to look snooty. "What kind of fish are you?"

"Spicy salmon." Olivia said quickly.

"Well I'm tuna so that's perfect!" Justine said, pushing open the blanket roll. Olivia quickly moved underneath the blanket. "What should we do tomorrow?"

"I have work." Justine said and Olivia groaned. "Mom!" Justine scolded her.

"This isn't much of a summer vacation for you." Olivia commented.

"Well it would've been but you were away for so long." Justine said, poking her in the belly. "I got bored."

"Fine, fine." Olivia said, unrolling her side of the blanket and yawning. "Well I'm not taking on any more work in the meantime, so we'll have lots of time to spend together." She said, giving Justine a little kiss. Her daughter pulled her in close, giving her an even longer kiss. "Good." She said. "Promise?"

"I promise."