Mom's Biggest Fan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom moaned loudly, triumphantly. "But you look so good down there! You belong between my legs, my little oral slave. Maybe I'll keep you down there." She said, even as she added, "Faster."

"Yes, Mommy." Justine said as she sped up her licks. Mom's moans became louder and more frequent. Justine wanted permission to let her come already, she couldn't stand to see Mom like this!

"Please Mommy, let me give you an orgasm, please!" She begged.

"That's it baby, do it! I'm close! I'm so close! " She heard Mom cry out repeatedly as she slapped the headboard. "Fuck! Fuccccckkkkk!!!" She felt Mom's thighs trembling as she desperately ground her clit against Justine's tongue. There was so much of Mom's sweet nectar, Justine thought she would drown in it. She lapped furiously at Mom's pussy as she cried out over and over.

"Oh fuck..." Mom said, gasping for air. She pulled Justine up and kissed her hard on the mouth. "Now that I can work with." She said in exhilaration, grinning so hard her eyes crinkled at the corners. She pulled her in for a deeper kiss and their tongues flitted around inside each other's mouths.

"What do we want to try now? Should I get Marcus?"

"Actually..." Justine said, considering. "I was thinking we could try Damian."

Mom smiled in a way that made her heart flutter. "Ooh brave girl. Ok let me get him." She brushed the stands of stray hair that escaped from her bun away from her face. She let out a quick, content sigh and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving.

Flopping down on the bed, Justine looked out the window. Wow! What a day. She still couldn't believe that Mom had taken her in the changing room. She was wild! And the face sitting was incredible. Justine was already having so much fun with her, she couldn't imagine what could be next. She looked out the window at the blue sky and the flock of birds flying by.

"Look who's here." Mom announced as she walked back into the room a few minutes later. Justine turned her head and looked over, her jaw dropping. Mom was wearing the 18-inch dildo, and was supporting it with one hand. Justine had never seen such a big dildo in her life! Its tip was almost up to Mom's neck!

"Holy fuck that's huge!" Justine sat up and crawled over to the edge of the bed as Mom sauntered over with a small bag, taking out a bottle of lube on her bedside table as well as the vibrator they had played with last night. Oh and finally, Marcus.

"Just wanted to give you an option." She said with a grin.

"You look amazing with that cock " Justine couldn't stop looking at the dildo. She didn't even know something like this existed until today.

"I'm looking forward to using this on your tight pussy." Mom said, pulling her in for a kiss.

"Do you think I can fit this in there?"

Justine felt herself throb in response to her Mom's sexual advances.

"I hope so." She said, reaching over to touch the dildo.

"Oh yeah, I'll get it to fit. You'll never be satisfied with a regular cock again." Mom leaned over and took the tip of the cock into her mouth, sucking on it, she pulled it out with a loud pop. "Bet you haven't seen a woman suck her own cock before."

"Oh fuck." Justine said as she watched Mom fellate the strap on, occasionally pulling it out so she could lick the tip. She suddenly wished she had a dick so Mom could take her in her mouth like that.

"I can't believe I'm jealous of a dildo." She said, laughing incredulously.

Mom offered her the dildo and she took it in her mouth. It was bigger than Marcus, bigger than anything she had before and her pussy clenched in excitement. She could feel herself growing wet already. She held it in one hand and could barely wrap her hand around it as she sucked. She could feel Mom watching her and didn't want to disappoint her. She liked the cool sensation of the enormous cock in her mouth, and imagined it to be Mom's, so she gave a lot of attention to the big tip and also tried to take as much of it into her mouth as she could. Meanwhile, Mom caressed her back, and when Justine came up for air she bent over and sucked it too. They took turns for a while, sucking on the dildo and then making out with each other.

The new toy was quite fun to play with, it was so long they could play 'dibs' on it, putting hand over hand from the base. Justine won and her reward was sucking on Damian's tip. Mom let out a low, seductive growl. "You're such a dirty little slut." She purred as she thrust the tip inside Justine's mouth. She rubbed the shaft against Justine's nipple, caressing it into a hard point. Justine stroked the base of the shaft along its sculpted veins until she reached the fake balls, she caressed them gently. "That's right, fondle those balls." Mom said encouragingly. She pushed on Justine's shoulder, forcing her down onto the bed before putting the balls into Justine's mouth. "Mm that's better. Suck on them." Justine sucked on the balls while Mom played with her breasts.

Olivia held the cock in one hand as she looked down at Justine.

"I'm just dying to get this in you." She confessed with a sly grin. She leaned over, slowly letting the dildo droop, before letting it go near the end so it fell forward the last two inches and smacked Justine's stomach. Justine gasped, the weight of it was imposing. Mom leaned forwards with the dildo between them so they could kiss again. Justine was very conscious of the large dildo between them, the way it tickled between her breasts. Omg it's massive she thought to herself. Mom rubbed the tip of it against Justine's nipple until it was hard. She was so happy to see Mom enjoying herself and having fun with the dildo, it brought her a joy she never felt until recently. She knew deep down she would gladly let Mom have her way with her with Damian, doing whatever she wanted.

"You like that, honey?" Mom said as she switched to the other nipple to tease it also.

"Yes, a lot." Justine breathed. Mom sat back so she could rub the length of the dildo between Justine's slit. Justine was already wet and the shaft glided easily in her wetness, it tingled as the shaft moved past her clit. "I want to fuck your mouth." Mom said.

"Of course." Justine said submissively. Mom reached over her, giving Justine a great view of her jiggling boobs, and then handed her the vibrator. "I want you to use this on your pussy in the meantime, but don't come."

Justine opened her mouth to accept the cock and switched on the vibrator.

"Good girl." Mom said, and let out a sigh as Justine bobbed her head on the large dildo. She put the vibrator on her pussy and jerked slightly as even the small vibrations near her clit were enough to bring her along the path to orgasm.

"Ah ah." Mom chided, touching her cheek and turning her head back to the cock. "Focus." Justine nodded and rubbed the tip of her tongue against the tip. There was so much of it. She rubbed the shaft and Mom groaned in appreciation. The plug must've felt good inside her. "Keep sucking." Mom got onto the bed, and Justine adjusted her position.

She felt Mom's hand between her legs and she whimpered longingly.

"Oh my goodness, you're so wet already." Mom said, and Justine could see her trying to hold back her own arousal. Don't hold back, Mom, she thought as Mom rubbed her fingers in her wetness. Oh fuck, it was going to be hard not to come. She felt Mom's fingers around her entrance. Fuckkkk.... Mom was about to fill her at both ends...and she was going to know if she came. Mom was evil, Justine thought even as Mom slipped two fingers inside her. Justine arched her back. Oh my god...With the vibrator and Mom's fingers inside of her, she was so close to coming already. She tried to focus on the blowjob but she was barely holding on.

"Come for me, baby." Mom said. And she did, with the cock still in her mouth, tightening around Mom's fingers for the second time today. Mom caressed her head and removed the cock when Justine was done.

"Wow, that's different." Justine said after she caught her breath. Mom chuckled.

"I tried to not come." Justine said as Mom sat down between her legs. "It was too much though."

"That's alright, honey, it wasn't very fair."

Mom leaned over, her breasts brushing against Justine's and kissed her. Justine wrapped her arms around her and kissed her back, passionately. Oh...wait...she felt a movement between her legs. Mom was rubbing the dildo between her slit.

"You want to try it now?" Olivia asked.

Justine nodded, a little nervous.

"We'll go nice and slow." Mom said reassuringly. She continued to rub the cock over Justine's pussy lips as they kissed, until Justine was nice and wet again. Then she grabbed the lube from the side table and put a generous squirt onto the tip.

Mom looked so hot stroking the cock, Justine started to get horny again. She leaned forward to latch onto Mom's nipple.

"That's good, get yourself nice and turned on." Mom said, using her lubed-up hand to coat Justine's pussy with the lubricant too. She started to rub the dildo against Justine's clit, up and down and around. The other hand she used to caress Justine's neck.

"Tell me when you're ready and we can try an inch." Mom said.

"I'm ready."

"Lie down then."

Justine rested her head on the pillow. Mom pushed up her legs, and rubbed the dildo on Justine's pussy again, caressing her thigh with the other hand. She could feel it when Mom started pushing the cock against her entrance, the dildo stretching her, making her gasp. Even with Mom being so gentle, the dildo's size was insistent, making itself known, spreading her. Mom started sliding the dildo back out, and then back in again, this time a little deeper.

"Ohhhh..." The feeling of her pussy giving way to the thick cock...words couldn't describe how good it felt. She sat up a little so she could watch Mom thrust into her, this time another inch. She was carefully watching her face, making sure she wasn't hurting her.

"How does it feel?"

"Really, really good." Justine said, and Mom smiled. She thrust back in again and Justine moaned, tossing her head back. Mom picked up the pace and for a few minutes Justine thought of nothing else but how good it felt, that huge cock inside of her. She opened her eyes to watch her Mom fuck her. Justine envied Mom's confidence, the comfortable way she wore that strap on, like it was something she did all the time. Justine watched as her hips flexed, pushing more of the cock inside her. The feeling of being filled so completely was intoxicating.

"It looks great going in you." Olivia said appreciatively.

"You can go in a little deeper." Justine whispered. She was so horny and wet now, she was spreading her legs wide so Mom could push deeper, she didn't even care how slutty she looked.

"Ask nicely." Mom said with a smirk.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please fill me with your giant cock."

"I love when you tell me what you want." Mom said a pleased moan.

She shifted her body towards Mom just as she leaned forward and grabbed Justine by the hips, pulling her closer.

"Oooh...." Justine moaned as Mom really started to thrust. It was so big, she felt like it was in her stomach. She ached in a sexual way, and pleasure flowed through her body. Mom was deeper than any man had ever been, and Justine feared that she would be ruined for all other dicks. It felt like Mom was fucking her whole body. She felt her body approaching orgasm, a languid climb, building pressure more and more. It was going to be a big one.

"Ahhh!" She cried out as her whole body clenched, ripples of pleasure cascading up her body. She shut her eyes for a moment and could hear nothing but her own cries of pleasure.

"Oh my god...that was so good." She said, wiping at her eye when it was done. She wanted more. "Can you go deeper?" She asked Mom.

"Not like this, we can do doggy." Mom said, slowly pulling out the massive cock. Justine felt a small pop as it exited her pussy. She immediately missed its feeling inside her.

"I can do stuff for you too." She said, but Mom shook her head. "I like fucking. I'm wearing my big plug for the occasion."

Justine bit her lip. "How big?"

Mom raised an eyebrow at her and grinned. "I'll show you later, how's that? Now turn around, cock slut. Show me your ass."

Justine turned around and rested on the pillow, exposing her ass. "Very nice." Mom purred. She felt a hand caressed her buttcheek, and then a finger encircle her butthole. "Mom." She whined, sitting up so her butt cheeks could close.

"Wait, wait." Olivia said hurriedly, pushing down on Justine's back. Justine face sank into the pillow. Her clit throbbed excitedly at the sudden act of dominance.

"I won't put anything in there, I promise. Just...have you been rimmed before?"

"No..." Justine said. "I know what that is though." She added, not wanting to seem too naive.

She felt Mom squeeze her cheeks excitedly, and then felt kisses on her butt. "Let me be your first time then."

Justine was left speechless. Mom said that very casually, but to let Mom take her first time sounded deeply romantic with a bit of tabooness mixed in. She loved Mom, and to be able to give herself to her sounded amazing. And it could start with rimming.

"What do you think?" Mom prodded. Oops, she hadn't responded.

"Okay." She agreed.

"Mmm...great!" Mom said with an animalistic growl. She wrapped her arms around Justine's torso and the two women giggled. Damian came up between Justine's legs and poked her stomach.

"Whoops." Mom said as she rubbed the dildo against Justine's body. Justine touched it too. They exchanged kisses briefly before Mom pushed her back down. She trembled in anticipation as Mom spread her cheeks. She felt kisses on her buttocks, Mom making her way towards the center. She gasped when she felt a warm tongue on her tight ring of muscle. Oh...that felt...different. She buried her face in the pillow, embarrassed. It felt so dirty. But...in a good way.

Mom was making happy muffled noises as she rimmed her, obviously enjoying it too. Her hands caressed Justine's butt. She let out a soft cry as Mom's tongue thrust against the hole. Oh fuck that felt good. Such a dirty slut, getting your ass eaten out by Mom She thought, gleefully shaming herself. Such a dirty slut that you seduced your Mom into doing this to you. Her hips jerked forward when Mom started playing with her clit. Oh my god that was wild, feeling pleasure from both the front and the back.

"I think Damian wants to go again." Mom said after a few minutes.

"Okay, I'm ready." Justine said eagerly. She felt lube being spread against her pussy again and she wiggled her butt at Mom.

"Mmm, I like that." Mom slapped her butt cheek. She felt the cockhead pressing up against her again. Ooh good, she couldn't wait to feel it inside again. This position felt even better. She let out a small girly gasp as Mom breached the seal and nestled the thick cock deep inside her.

"God, you're so tight." Mom grunted happily. Soon they were fucking again, Justine gripping the sheets tightly as the cock stretched her inside, Mom thrusting rhythmically. She whimpered in bliss. So close....she came again, much to her surprise since she wasn't playing with her clit. It was a deep, long orgasm and it seemed to only get better and better, reaching new heights. At some point she wondered if she had blacked out. Mom pulled the cock out of her slowly and Justine tingled from the release.

"Oh wow." She said, curling up on the bed.

"Did I ruin you for other dildos?" Mom asked as she removed the strap on, and then the plug with some difficulty. "Ah...that is fun." She said as she set the toys aside on a towel.

"I think you ruined me for all cocks." Justine said in a dazed voice. Mom laid down on the bed next to her and laughed before kissing her.

"Oh no. I guess I'll have to use Damian on you from now on."

"Please do." Justine said sleepily as she cuddled her. She fell asleep after a while, until hunger woke her again. The sun had set and Mom was sleeping next to her. She got up and Mom stirred.

"I'm so hungry." She told Mom. "Let's order that pizza now."

Mom rubbed her stomach with a frown. "Sounds good." She said, smacking Justine's ass as they left the room together.

***

"Can't believe you've never tried donair pizza before." Justine said as they sat down on the couch forty minutes later.

Olivia opened up the box. "Ooh it looks delicious." She commented as Justine turned on the TV to find them something to watch. She handed Justine a big slice and took one for herself.

"Ah Mom you're dripping!"

"What?" Olivia asked, taken aback. Justine leaned forward and licked her wrist. "Ahhh." She showed her open mouth and the white sauce that must've fallen from her hand.

"Ah that kind of dripping." Olivia said with a laugh. She moved the pizza slice to her other hand and licked her hand. "Mm that's a good garlic sauce." She said happily. It was nice to be able to get delivery after being in the wilderness for so long. And cheesy pizza mmmm.

"Well?" Justine prompted her.

"It's delicious." Olivia said.

"Yes! Told you you'd like it." Justine said gleefully.

"Oof, I'm stuffed." She said after finishing one slice.

"It's very filling." Justine said before scooting over and snuggling up to her.

They watched an episode of a random rom com that Justine had picked.

" I still have sand between my toes." Olivia complained as she rubbed at her feet. "I swear the sand stays with you for days."

Justine perked up immediately. "I have a basin, I'll give you a foot wash."

"Oh no, it's fine honey." Olivia said, giving her feet a slight dusting off.

"You'll like it, Mom. It feels really good ." Justine insisted, already getting up.

"Oh well in that case..."

Justine returned with a basin of warm water. "Feet, please." She said, holding out her hand.

Olivia watched her curiously as Justine held her foot in her hand and massaged it, caressing the arch. She then used a small scrub to clean her feet thoroughly.

"Mm...feels good." Olivia muttered as she laid back on the couch and enjoyed the pampering. She let out a small groan as Justine started massage up and down her foot. She was surprisingly good. A pleased smile appeared on Justine's face when she heard her.

"Just lie back, Mom. Let me take care of you." She pressed the pads of her thumbs into the stiff muscles of Olivia's forefoot. "Oooh. Keep doing that." Olivia urged. They had been walking for quite some time today in just flip flops, and the foot massage was releasing a lot of the tension she didn't even know she had been holding in. Justine obliged and spent a few more minutes on the tight area.

"Alright, you can keep going." She said, having had enough of that technique and eager to see what else Justine knew. As Justine worked on her feet, she thought about their dominant and submissive dynamic. She was a very confident domme, and Justine, so very young and inexperienced, and so infatuated with her, was very eager to please her and do everything she wanted. But as she marveled at Justine's massage expertise, she realized that Justine had some of her own secrets too. As much as she liked picking their activities and bending her new submissive to her will, she realized she should let the younger woman show off her talents too.

"Any parts you want me to focus on?"

"Mmm...everything feels so good, honey. I'll leave it up to you." Olivia said, putting her head back and closing her eyes. She lost herself in the feeling of the massage, which was curiously making her clit pulse gently. She looked up again, startled when she felt Justine's lips on her feet. Justine took Olivia big toe into her mouth. She could feel her tongue stroking the bottom of her toe. What an odd sensation! And yet...Justine's warm mouth was very soothing to her feet. She sat back again.