Mom's Biggest Fan Ch. 08

Story Info
Mother and daughter go on a kinky yacht trip.
9.2k words
4.64
20.3k
31

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day passed very similarly to the day before. Justine went to work and when she returned, they ran upstairs together to the shower and then to bed, where they fucked like rabbits until it was time to eat. Olivia had never felt lust like this before, and she was pretty sure Justine felt the same way.

They had a light dinner and then were back in bed an hour later. But Olivia held back from introducing any new toys into the bedroom. There would be plenty of time for that after their yacht vacation. Besides, the kinky trip was the perfect time to discover new toys and kinks! Olivia's first time on the yacht trip was unforgettable, and she wanted Justine's to be too.

"I almost don't want to go." Justine said as she laid in bed, still naked, as Olivia brought out her suitcase from the closet, having already packed it early in the day. It had just been a few days since she had put it away, too soon if you asked her.

"While I would love nothing more than to stay in bed with you for the next three days, I'm sure you'll love the kink event." Olivia said, crawling back onto the bed and kissing her daughter. Her new sub. Every time she thought of that her heart gave a little leap and she felt warmth blossom in her chest. She gave a couple more kisses for good measure.

"But three days in bed sounds so good." Justine said with her eyes closed as Olivia trailed kisses down her front.

"We can always do that after."

If her daughter didn't work all the damn time. Honestly, what kind of part time job needed so much availability. She's a barista, not a doctor!

"You're going to have to pack your suitcase soon." Olivia said.

"But this feels so good." Justine said, still lying on the bed with her eyes closed. "Alright..." she reached for her clothes.

"No clothes." Olivia said, grabbing her panties and tossing them off the bed.

"Mom!" Justine protested as she sat up quickly.

"Hurry up." Olivia grinned and followed her daughter down the stairs into her room, freely ogling her daughter's incredible backside. She gave it a smack as she laid back down, this time on Justine's bed as her daughter went into the closet to pull out her suitcase.

"Make sure to pack a few sweaters, it gets chilly." Olivia said. She covered herself with the blanket and made herself comfortable as she watched Justine fill up the suitcase.

"Let's play some music." She said. She found a playlist on her phone and started it up.

**

"Ok I think I'm done." Justine said. Olivia paused the music. "Did you pack your sunscreen? Flip flops? Underwear? Socks?" She rattled off a few things.

Justine gasped. "Oh shoot, I forgot about underwear!" She said with a sheepish laugh.

Probably shouldn't have said anything. Olivia thought to herself. But half the fun of confiscating underwear was making Justine take them off and hand them over anyways.

Justine finished packing and came over to the bed. "Check this out, Mom." She said, taking Olivia's phone. She put on a song before flopping down on the bed next to her. It sounded like 80s music to Olivia...but also it wasn't, it sounded...modern. "What is this?"

"It's synthwave." Justine said, snuggling up to her.

A wave of nostalgia rushed over Olivia. Memories of when she was young, riding bikes to the mall, hanging out at the arcade. "It really brings back memories." Olivia murmured.

"Does that mean you like it?" Justine said, as she rested her head against Olivia's chest.

"Yes..." Olivia closed her eyes, letting the music wash over her. "I like it a lot."

Justine took her hand in hers. Maybe Olivia could take her bowling sometime. Or an arcade. Something fun that she did when she was younger. It would probably be different now, she knew it wouldn't be the same, but part of her really wanted to share that experience with Justine. She squeezed Justine's hand. She really liked this, lying with her daughter, relaxing without a care in the world... She closed her eyes.

**

Olivia woke up the next morning in Justine's bed. Justine's bed was smaller and so they had ended up curled up against each other. She could feel Justine's arms wrapped up around her, her body spooning hers. She hadn't been spooned since Gerald. She bit her lip as her pulse quickened and emotions conflicted in her mind.

It's ok, it's Justine, she thought as she tried to calm down. My baby. She looked at the books on the shelf and then at the assortment of keepsakes. A small stuffed bear she had brought back from Japan. A porcelain bowl from Italy. She focused on her breathing, willing it to slow down. She got out of bed to make sure everything was ready to go, making her way upstairs to grab her own luggage and bringing it downstairs. She double checked the boarding times before stuffing the tickets back into her purse.

She went back upstairs to wake Justine up. "Honey, wake up." She shook Justine gently. Justine grumbled and burrowed herself deeper inside the blankets.

Oh no. She had a feeling the early wake time was going to be a problem.

"Come on honey..." Olivia said with a chuckle, following into the blanket tunnel. "You have to shower, get dressed, eat breakfast..." She finally found the cave Justine had made inside the blankets. She squeezed Justine's butt and grinned at the tiny whine of protest.

"Wakey wakey." She said, lightly scratching Justine's back.

"Five more minutes?"

"No, you'll just be more tired." Olivia said, continuing her assault.

"Fineeee..." Justine said, turning around to face her. Olivia gave her a brief kiss. "At least I get to wake up with you."

"Mhm." Olivia grinned. "And tomorrow, and the day after that..."

Justine rubbed her eyes, still sleepy but now excited. "I can't wait." She confessed.

"Now shower and get dressed, I'll make breakfast. Forty five minutes." She said.

An hour later they were rushing out of the house, Justine clutching a foil wrapped breakfast sandwich. Olivia double checked to make sure they had their passports and their tickets. "Got everything?" She asked.

"I think so?" Justine said, following close behind.

Jonathan was at the stairs to help with the luggage, taking Olivia's larger suitcase while Justine carried her own down the stairs and to the car. Justine ate her egg and ham sandwich in the car while Olivia chatted with Jonathan.

Soon they arrived at the airport and Jonathan helped them with their luggage again.

"See you ladies in a few days." Jonathan said. He looked over at Justine who was buried in her phone.

"Stay safe now." He had been around with Justine ever since she was young, and Olivia knew in a way he saw her like his daughter too.

"Bye, Justine!"

Justine waved goodbye without looking up from her phone.

"See you." Olivia waved goodbye. "Come on honey, let's get to the terminal."

It was still early in the morning and there weren't as many people at the airport. Still the pair attracted a few looks as they made their way through the airport. A chipper girl at the coffee stand asked for her autograph and she was more than happy to give her one. She offered Justine a sip of her coffee but Justine declined. It felt surreal to be with Justine out in public again. She had to remember how to behave. Things would be more relaxed on the yacht but they would have to be on guard still. In a way she didn't like it, she was so happy right now, she wanted to do all the usual couple-y motions like holding hands and kissing. But in a way it was very exciting. Justine and her usually turned heads when they were out together. They would have to keep the secret. When she was younger, the paparrazi tailed everywhere and she had to be sneaky if she wanted to be out in public. Thankfully nowadays they turned their attention elsewhere. But it felt good to relieve the moments again, it made Olivia feel young, like anything was possible. She watched Justine put her phone down. She too, seemed a little awkward out in public with her. She looked around.

"It's so quiet." She said.

Olivia nodded. "Enjoy it while it lasts, the yacht is going to be busy."

They chatted for a while, Olivia telling her that she had been to quite a few of the kink yacht events over the years.

She normally worked a decent amount during the summer so it had never been hard to hide the secret from her daughter. Now Justine put her phone squarely away in her jean pocket as they started to chat about the kink event. It used to be a more casual event, a camping trip for a small group to get together and be themselves. Olivia joined when it had migrated to a yacht event. A friend had invited her along, and she had such a great experience that she tried to make it every year. After a close call a few years back the security was tightened and the guests were all screened every year.

"I wouldn't take you to something that wasn't safe." Olivia said.

"I know Mom, I trust you." Justine said with a smile.

Olivia patted Justine's thigh. Despite all the fun she had the first time at the event, it had been very overwhelming too. She was glad she could be there to take Justine to the event.

**

Soon it was boarding time. Justine waited impatiently until it was their turn. Oh it was torture to not be able to touch Mom in the way that she wanted! She tried to distract herself with her phone and avoided looking at Mom because it made her pine for her. Then they hurried onto the plane. Whew! What a busy day.

A blonde stewardess recognized Mom when they started serving refreshments. Not wanting to hold up the rest of the passengers from getting their drinks, Mom told her she was welcome to come and chat with her later. And so she did. That was Mom's effect on people, she drew people to her so easily, and they felt comfortable around her. Mom always talked to people with a gentle and sometimes playful tone. It was like she saw the real you and already decided she liked you. Justine could tell the stewardess was starstruck, like her encounter with Olivia Aldaine was going better than she had ever imagined. Yeesh, she was surprised the woman hadn't dropped down to one knee and proposed already, she was that obvious.

"I haven't introduced you to my daughter, this is Justine. Justine, this is Yvonne."

"Hi." Justine said simply. Yvonne looked aghast that she hadn't noticed Justine. "How lovely to meet you!" She said, shaking Justine's hand. She chatted with Mom some more and promised she would be back with more cookies for them.

"Oh thank you, my daughter loves snacks." Olivia said. "Especially those biscuits."

"Mom don't tell her that!" Justine said, embarrassed as both women laughed. Yvonne returned shortly with some more biscuits.

"Score!" Olivia said, passing them over to Justine.

"And what's biscuits without coffee?" Yvonne said, putting a napkin and a cup of coffee on both trays.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Olivia." Yvonne gushed. "Let me know if there's anything you need." She looked reluctant to leave but clearly had more work to do.

"Mm wasn't that so nice of her?" Olivia said, watching the stewardess go. She put her biscuits on Justine's tray. "Yeah cuz you're famous and super hot." Justine said, begrudgingly opening the packet. Mom laughed and smacked her shoulder gently, flattered. Justine couldn't help but let a smile come to her face; she loved making Mom laugh.

They were really good biscuits too.

Finally they landed and they were off again, pulling their suitcases behind them. They took a taxi to the harbour. It was a beautiful day out, not a single cloud in the blue sky.

It was going to be a couple hours before the party actually started, so they had a big lunch at a restaurant nearby. They sat out on the patio and Justine tossed some pieces of her fish burger to the seagulls.

"We can go on the yacht first and drop off our luggage. After that we'll be free for a few hours. Usually the other people start trickling later." Mom said. They made their way to the dock.

Which one of these yachts could it be? When Mom took her to the enormous yacht, Justine's jaw dropped.

The yacht was sleek and enormous, the top was a beautiful white while the hull was a matte grey. It was three levels high and each level had bright steel railings with beautiful polished wooden handrails. Black tinted windows decorated the ship, preventing onlookers from seeing inside. Justine could see people walking around on deck already.

"Oh damn...this is some sort of super yacht!" Justine gaped as they walked up the ramp. Mom grinned at her before she showed their tickets and their IDs to a well-dressed security guard. He nodded and they went up some more ramps until they were on the ship. Justine couldn't wait to see inside. She had never been on a yacht like this before!

There were a few people on the yacht already, from their crisp white uniforms it was obvious they were part of the crew. No one paid Justine and Olivia much attention, they were too busy getting everything ready. Justine followed Mom as they walked across the deck and inside. The interior was beautiful, it looked like a well decorated house, with enormous bay windows, the curtains pulled away to show off the beautiful view. There were even fancy cushions on the couches! Justine almost bumped into the wall as she walked, she was too busy staring. She quickly followed Mom down a hallway.

"I'm good friends with John and he was nice enough to give us the VIP bedroom." Mom said. They went down a long hallway of doors and then up a very small flight of stairs. "A nice bit of privacy for us."

"This one's even relatively soundproof." Mom said with a grin. She unlocked the door with the key and they went inside.

"Oh my god!" Justine gasped. Again it was difficult to remember that they were still on a yacht, the bedroom looked so similar to one in a house. There was a queen sized bed, a desk with a chair, and even a big screen tv fixed to the opposite wall of the bed. There was even a small couch near the enormous windows. Justine hurried over to the window to look outside. She sighed. The scene was breathtaking. She could see the other yachts docked further away, red, black, white, green; a multi-colored fleet of ships amongst the dark blue ocean. She heard Mom as she opened a closet and put their luggage inside.

"You haven't even seen the best part." Mom said, walking over and putting her arms around her. "What?" Justine turned around. Mom led her over to another door and opened it.

"Our own private bathroom."

"Oh my gosh!" Justine said as she walked into the brightly lit bathroom. It was a small one, but just like the rest of the ship it was beautifully decorated, with a glass shower stall with grey tiles and a porcelain white sink. There was even a stack of fluffy white towels all ready to be used. A small circular window gave the same gorgeous view of the outside and made the bathroom seem more spacious.

"I love it." Justine said. "I can't believe we get to be here!" She hugged Mom excitedly. Mom kissed her eagerly. "It's going to be great." She said.

Olivia followed Justine back into the bedroom. She saw her opportunity and tackled Justine onto the bed playfully. "Mom!" Justine laughed as Olivia pinned her arms with hers and kissed her. Justine was ecstatic, and seeing that made Olivia happy. She leaned in and kissed her again. Justine kissed her back, playfully at first, but soon their kisses became deeper. Olivia's desire for Justine seemed to be always building and building until she had to find release. "I'm going to lock the door." She said.

When she came back Justine eagerly embraced her again. She unbuttoned Justine's jeans and slid them down. She had on pink panties. How cute. She rubbed the fabric where Justine's legs met and heard her let out a small moan, saw her toss her head back. She leaned over to grab the back of Justine's head, kissed her as her fingers continued to explore, pushing her panties to the side, sliding underneath. She was already wet. They both groaned in unison. Olivia licked her lips and grinned. She loved feeling Justine's wetness. She slid two fingers in easily, delighting in the way Justine gasped and moaned, spreading her legs wider. She started pumping her fingers in and out, wasting no time.

"Yes Mommy, fuck me hard." Justine breathed, her hips rising up. She could hear the tone of desperation. She was close already! Olivia pressed her pelvis against her own hand. She moved her hips, using the aid to thrust her fingers into Justine faster, deeper. Justine let out a mewling cry and Olivia felt her clench down on her fingers. "There, that feels much better, isn't it?" Olivia said with a grin.

"Yeah." Justine said. She ran a hand through her hair, still breathless. "Fuck, I was going crazy."

Olivia pulled her fingers out, sucking down on the creamy goodness. Fuck, Justine always tasted so good. She leaned over to kiss Justine on the mouth. Justine wrapped her arms around her shoulders. "Your turn." She said.

"In a minute." Olivia said. With the promise of an orgasm soon, she was willing to let herself stew for a while longer so she could enjoy Justine's lips against hers. Justine's lips were so soft and full, and Olivia loved being the only one to kiss them. Only she had the privilege of kissing those lips. She slid her tongue in a few times, feeling the smooth insides of Justine's mouth.

She felt Justine's hands unbuttoning her shirt so she sat back on her haunches, letting Justine pull the blouse off her, unbutton her pants. Now it was her turn to lie on the bed. She slid her hands underneath the pillow, relaxing against the soft fabric of the bed. She felt Justine slide her panties down and soon Justine's mouth was on her. She let out a sigh, feeling Justine's warm mouth, her tongue. Fuck, she needed this. She grabbed the other pillow so she could prop herself up. She looked down at Justine servicing her. "Mmm...you look so pretty eating Mommy out." She said. "We should have you doing it more often." She ran a hand through Justine's black hair, letting it fall from between her fingers. She could feel herself throbbing in Justine's mouth.

"I would love that, Mommy." Justine said quickly before resuming her licking.

She gritted her teeth at those words. Damn, she loved when she talked like that. "Suck." She commanded. She wanted it rough, needed Justine to release the pressure inside of her. And Justine complied, using that lovely mouth to suck at her clit. Olivia grabbed fistfuls of the sheets as she came in her daughter's mouth. "FUCK!" She cried out as the euphoric hormones flooded her. She shut her eyes as her world exploded in white. For a while she only heard her own ragged breathing. She could feel Justine resting her head against her thigh, and then a few kisses. She opened her eyes to see Justine rubbing her cheek against her thigh lovingly. "Again, Mommy?"

God, she was a cheeky little minx.

"Again." She agreed.

"It'll be another two hours before we set off, why don't you go walk around on the dock for a bit, take a look around?" Mom suggested.

"Sounds good." Justine said. She paused. "Are you not coming with?"

"I think I'm going to have a nap." Mom said. She did look tired, and getting here had taken a lot of planning on her part. Mom deserved some rest. She handed Justine a key and her ticket. "The key's for the room. Don't lose it." She said.

"I won't." Justine said, kissing her mom on the lips. "I'll see you in a bit." She really wanted to stay with Mom but she wanted to look around too. She could snuggle with Mom later. Justine got dressed and left.

There were lots of stores on the dock, so Justine shopped around for a while. She bought a pair of nice flip flops and took lots of photos of the beautiful harbor. She walked by a boat offering glass bottom ocean tours. That sounded fun! Maybe she could convince Mom to go on one when they got back. She continued down the boardwalk, making sure to keep an eye on the time.