Mom's Biggest Fan Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justine nodded eagerly.

Mom leaned over and licked the tip of the cock, swirling her tongue around the head.

For a moment they were both sucking on the cock, each on different ends.

"Mmm it does." Mom said.

Mom put her hands on the headboard as she straddled Justine's face. Justine curled her toes in anticipation as she felt the dildo meet resistance, and slowly Mom lowered herself down with a moan.

Mmm...you're tight, Mom. She thought lasciviously.

"Your juices feel so good inside me." Mom said, bringing one hand down to stroke Justine's hair. Justine whimpered. That was so hot! Mom started to move her hips up and down, using the headboard for support. So this is what it's like to fuck Mom Justine thought to herself. She loved feeling Mom's weight on her, pinning her to the bed. Using her for her own pleasure. As she should. Justine closed her eyes, enjoying the movement as she stroked Mom's thighs and butt lovingly as Mom rode her face.

"Mmm that's good, sweetheart." Olivia purred, gyrating her hips as she rode the dildo. Fuck, it had been too long since she had something this big inside of her. She could feel the cock rubbing against her insides. It was like it was scratching an itch deep inside her that she didn't know was there. She ground her pussy against Justine's mouth. "How do my juices taste, sweetie? Oh that's right, you can't taste it." She teased as Justine made a small whine of protest. She was so fun to tease, her little whines always made her even more horny. She reached back to pinch Justine's nipples, causing the girl to let out another cry. Olivia then sat forward again to grab the headboard with one hand, the other pinching and rolling her own nipple between her fingers.

She got an idea and got off the dildo, turning around before straddling it again with a happy moan. Ah now the view was much better. She could see herself, naked and horny in the reflection. And below her, Justine's breasts and erect nipples, as well as her pussy. Much better view. She leaned over so that she could play with Justine's nipples, delighting in the little yelps that Justine emitted, and then the grateful stroking of her thighs.

"Don't worry, baby. Mommy will always take care of you." Olivia chuckled. She leaned over even more, wanting a taste from the honey pot. She covered her fingers with Justine's excitement and licked it, savoring the salty taste. Justine tasted so good, she always wanted more. To her surprise she could feel Justine's hands on her buttocks, her fingers stroking between them.

"Ooh yes baby, Mommy likes that." She said as she rubbed Justine's wet pussy. She took a good glob of Justine's amazing creamy cum and passed it onto Justine's fingers. "Rub yourself onto Mommy's asshole, baby. Go nice and hard!" She started to ride faster, almost ready to burst from the full feeling in her pussy, Justine's eager rubbing of her brown star.

"Are you close, baby?"

"Mhm!" Justine said desperately through the gag.

"Alright, let's come together." Olivia panted. She used her bare feet to squeeze Justine's head and they both came together, sweaty and loud and full of delight.

Mom grabbed Justine's wrists and put them over her head near the headboard. "No touching."

Justine's jaw dropped. That wasn't fair! But she was still way too turned on to complain too much.

Mom disappeared over by the suitcases, and came back with a few bundles of red rope and a thick pair of scissors.

"I'm not the most skilled at rope, but I think you'll appreciate what I can do." Mom said with a grin. She put the scissors on the bedside table as she tied Justine's wrists to the headboard. She strained playfully against them, testing them.

Mom cocked an eyebrow and smirked. "Good enough for ya?"

"Definitely." She looked down the bed at Mom. "But now I can't touch you." She said with a pout.

Mom smirked mischievously. "Who said I wanted you to touch me?" She knelt over the bed, spreading Justine's legs apart nonchalantly. That was Mom's incredible domme skill, to make an action like that speak so many words. Justine was hers, to have whenever she wanted, however she wanted. Mom started to tie her thighs and her ankles together on both sides.

Justine closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of the ropes, taut along her body, the sound of Mom threading them through.

"I knew you would love the rope." Mom said with a knowing smile. Justine brought herself back from her daze to pay attention. She realized then that Mom had secured the ropes to the bed posts. She was entirely open to Mom now, and the wanton display made her blush as she saw Mom looking down at her. Mom was looking at her handiwork with a hungry look at her face. "What a sight." She purred. She laid on the bed, between Justine's thighs. She felt Mom spread her inner lips. She blushed harder, feeling how wet she was. It felt so wrong to be on display like this and yet the look on Mom's face made it so worth it.

"You have the most delicious, creamy pussy." Mom said, almost in awe. "I don't think anyone could resist you, with you looking like that."

"I'm glad you didn't." Justine said softly, and they both knew when she was referring to. Mom squeezed her thigh before she gave her a good, long, lick. Justine let out a big sigh. There was that moment where all the tension left her body, that first contact where her pussy knew it was going to get pleasured and responded accordingly. Her clit throbbed as Mom used her tongue on her. Oh god, she loved Mom's tongue. When Mom slid her fingers inside she whimpered. She was already clenching down on her when Mom pulled them out.

"Mommy?" She saw Mom walk over the luggage case. Mom hushed her as she brought the harness over and removed Marcus from the head gag.

"Eyes closed." She demanded, and Justine obeyed. " Don't open until I say so."

A tingle ran up her spine as she heard the rubbing sound of leather against leather as Mom tightened the buckles on the strap on. She felt Mom press Marcus against her pussy, sliding it up and down and coating it in her fluids.

"Alright, you can open your eyes now." She said. Justine opened her eyes. Mom was leaning over her, supporting herself with her arms. "I'm going to make you cream so hard on my cock, baby." She said. Then she started to slide it in.

"Oh! Fuckk..." Justine groaned as she felt her pussy get spread open as Mom entered her. That first stroke, the way Mom let out a groan as she slid it in, it felt so good already. She could feel her legs straining against the ropes as Mom started to pump in and out of her pussy. It was made all the more erotic with the restraints, knowing Mom could have her way with her.

"You're so fucking tight, Justine." Mom said. Her own name sounded so sweet in Justine's ears. "Just the way Mommy likes it." Mom sat back so she could grab onto Justine's legs as she fucked her.

"Fuck, I love seeing you tied up like this." Mom said as she thrust faster and deeper. She dug her fingers into the meaty parts of Justine's legs. Her hair was a wild mane as she fucked her, the look in her eyes was wild, pure, unadulterated lust.

"Oh my god, yes Mommy! Fuck me hard!!" Justine cried out as her pussy took on the delicious onslaught, the vicious in and out pounding that made her crave more and more. "Please use me, Mommy, use me like your little slut!"

"I'm going to fuck you all night!" Mom said with a growl. She stuck her fingers in her mouth, wetting them before she pressed them up against Justine's clit, rubbing furiously. It was like an explosion went off, for a moment Justine thought of nothing, a moment of pure absolute bliss. Then she started cumming all over Mom's cock as she fucked her and rubbed her clit, drawing out orgasm after orgasm. "Mom! Mommy! Oh yesss!!" Justine cried out so hard she could feel tears streaming out her eyes, the sex was so good.

"Oh yess, baby!! Cream on Mommy's cock!" Justine could see Mom looking down with excitement in her eyes, no doubt seeing the white creamy goodness that had started to come out with every thrust.

"I'm going to come." Mom grabbed Justine's hair on the back of her head, forcing her head up. "Look at me." She demanded. She saw the beautiful yellow and brown flecks in Mom's green eyes, the deep black pool in the center. Did Mom see the same thing when she looked at her?

Justine's pussy ached, overly-sensitive from orgasming already, an intense pleasurable ache as she was continuously fucked. She could hear Mom gasping as she thrusted, faster. Mom owned her orgasm, she would take what was hers.

"Mmnggh FCK! Yes! Yes!" Mom cried, closing her eyes as she came with loud moans. So erotic, so primal was Mom's orgasm that Justine came again too, her small pussy quivering around Mom's big cock as she aggressively continued to fuck her. Oh god it felt sooooo good! How could she ever enjoy another orgasm without Mom again? Justine felt her jaw go slack as her eyes rolled towards the back of her head. Her own heartbeat pounded in her head and she shut her eyes, letting go as she climaxed.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Mom put a finger down there and when she brought it up again it was covered in her thick, white excitement. Mom stuck it immediately into her mouth, sucking on it. "Oh my god!" She tossed her head back with a laugh. "There's nothing better than your cum, Justine. It tastes even better now that you've already came." She slid her finger between Justine's legs again for another dip, this time savoring the substance, licking it up from one side of her finger, and then flipping her hand over to lick up the remainder.

Justine lay there in a sweaty, happy puddle, watching with abject pleasure as Mom devored her cum. Mom untied her restraints and she flopped down onto the mattress like a marionette that had her strings cut. She rubbed at her wrists as Mom leaned over and massaged her thighs where the ropes had been. "How do they feel?" She asked.

"Fine, Mom." Justine said. "You did a good job."

Mom laid down on the bed next to her and they kissed tenderly. How could she be so perfect, to give her the rough fuck, the hard pounding that she wanted but also the gentle love that she craved just as much? Mom was tugging at the blanket on Justine's side, making sure Justine was nice and covered. "I love you so much." Justine said, hugging Mom's body tightly, feeling tears come to her eyes. She was trembling as she looked over at Mom, her dark mane splayed out onto the pillow, lips slightly open, still slightly breathless from their wild night. She was an absolute goddess.

"I love you too, honey." Mom said softly, noticing the tears. She wiped one away with one hand. "Look at me." She looked down into Justine's eyes. "There's no one in the world I love more than you." Justine hugged and kissed Mom again, blissfully happy. They kissed for a while until Justine had to get up and get ready for bed.

She took a shower to wash the day's grime off of herself, and then she brushed her teeth and dried her hair with the hairdryer attached to the wall. When she came out she saw that Mom was already sound asleep and snoring lightly. The blankets were only half covering her naked body, and she could see Mom's chest rise and fall steadily. Justine looked at the clock. 12 am. God, she must've been tired, that's so many hours past her bedtime. Justine grabbed the blankets and covered Mom's sleeping form with them.

With a naughty grin she remembered Mom hadn't showered after she had squirted onto her. Hey, that was totally fine with her if Mom wanted her essence on her body. She got into her side of the bed and turned off the light. Good night, my amazing domme, my tantalizing mistress.