Mom's Biggest Fan Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

Olivia woke up from her nap. She rubbed at her eyes. She must've been tired; she had slept like a rock. It didn't feel as good without Justine sleeping by her side, however. She grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge. Fridge is looking sparse. She took a swig of water and put the booze she bought earlier at the airport into the mini fridge. Much better. If Kitten was good, she might let her have some too.

Her job finished, she settled back on the bed. Now was a good time to read over the BDSM questionnaire Justine had finished. Justine and her had a very natural dynamic as domme and sub, but she wanted them to go further in the relationship, up the intensity. To do that she would have to know her better. As she flipped open the booklet she felt a swirl of excitement. She was going to know Justine a lot more intimately very soon. She was getting familiar with Justine's body, but soon she would get to know her mind.

The questionnaire started off with broad questions. Justine was still new when it came to the sub/bottom experience but she had circled the second option, beginner instead of the first option, novice. This seemed accurate, Justine was knowledgeable about some things, sometimes surprisingly so, but also a lot seemed new to her. Olivia licked her lips thoughtfully. There was so much she couldn't wait to show her.

Sexual orientation: bisexual. Well thank god for that She would've been heart-broken if she had circled bi-curious. Or even worse, straight!

The next page was about her experience with doms/tops. She had only been with Carl, submitting only in the bedroom. Well, Olivia was determined to show Justine just how satisfying it would be to be with an actual domme. A few more questions later and she reached the one that mentioned possible fantasy scenarios the submissive might like to try. Justine had wrote, These all sound really fun, I wouldn't mind trying most/all of these! I circled some that I really want to try.

Olivia scanned over the circled scenarios. Loving Mommy, Prisoner/Guard, Vampire/Vampire victim...it looked like Justine was down to try almost any scenario. Well that I can get behind Olivia thought. This was going to be fun!

And now to the meat of the questionnaire . What followed next was a long chart of various kinks and a rating scale of No = No way to 5 = Essential, pretty please, I'm all yours!

She enjoyed reading over Justine's kinks, noting the ones she didn't want to try. Justine wasn't a big fan of pain or degradation, which was fine with Olivia. She was a lover of all kinds of bondage. As she looked through the list of kinks she imagined Justine and her trying them out. Every kink that Justine marked 5 was starting to look more appealing by the minute. And then she got to Serving Orally: Sexual. Not only had Justine marked it with a five, but she had written in her small font: This is my favorite :)

Fucckkkkk...As if Olivia needed any more reason to keep Justine between her legs. She rubbed her thighs together, feeling herself getting wet the more she read.

She continued looking through the kinks, getting a little more excited every time she saw a kink that matched with hers. Then a few more questions with written answers followed. The next question: "What does submission mean to you?" was an interesting one, and Olivia read the blue-inked response quickly.

Submission to me is an act of love. To anticipate my domme's needs, to make her feel good and please her makes me happy. It fulfills something deep inside me when I can trust my domme and submit to her desires.

Olivia growled to herself and closed her eyes. Oh my god . It was like Justine was in the room with her and speaking those words. The domme part of her was itching to get Justine back in the bed to teach Justine all the way she could "please her".

She lay back on the bed, putting the questionnaire to the side. Well that questionnaire had gotten her thoroughly aroused again, and with no Justine around she was going to have to take matters into her own hands. She closed her eyes as her hand slipped down underneath her panties. Hmm I know just the prisoner/guard scenario that she would love...

Justine showed her ticket and ID to the guard and boarded the yacht again, this time with her bag of souvenirs. She went back to her and Mom's room. She unlocked the door and went inside. Mom was looking out the window while drinking from a water bottle. She smiled when she saw Justine.

"Hey." Justine said.

"Hey yourself." Mom gave her a quick peck on the lips when Justine walked over. "What'd you buy?" She said.

"Just some nice flip flops." Justine said, taking those out and putting them on the floor. "And I also just got these!" She put a bunch of pamphlets onto the desk. "Look at this, Mom, a glass bottom ocean tour! And this one has an aquarium of a thousand different fish!"

Mom looked at them as Justine held them out in her hand. "Lets just see how we feel at the end of this vacation, what do you think?" She pulled Justine in for a kiss as she put the pamphlets down on the desk.

"Okay." Justine said, returning the kiss.

"I looked over your questionnaire." Mom said, waving the sheets of paper. "Very...enlightening." She leaned in and whispered in Justine's ear, "And very erotic. I had to relieve some pressure after reading it all."

"Without me?" Justine said, looking shocked.

"Well, yeah." Mom said with a laugh. "You weren't here."

"You could've texted me and I could've come back." Justine insisted.

Mom smirked. "Oh honey, there will be plenty of opportunities for you this weekend. So...what are you going to wear for the party?"

***

As the day went on, more and more people started to board the yacht. Justine and Mom hung out on the deck, and it was surprising how Mom knew almost everyone who boarded. Music was already playing through large speakers as the crew set up the deck for the guests. Once people had gotten their stuff set up in their rooms, they started to come onto the deck again. Mom introduced her to countless people whose names Justine couldn't hope to remember. They all seemed very friendly though, and Justine felt herself relaxing. And soon they were off! Justine hurried over to the side of the yacht to watch them pull out of the harbor. She waved goodbye to the people still on the dock, feeling very much like Rose from Titanic.

"Byeeee!" Lei, a plump, brown haired woman whom Mom had introduced to Justine, waved alongside her.

"Woo!" Some people near them waved or pumped their fists. Mom came back and put a dark wristband around Justine's wrist.

"What's this?" Justine asked, lifting her wrist to look at it.

"Oh, it's just a fun thing for tonight, black means you're taken and not looking." Mom said with a laugh. Justine looked over and saw some other people with orange and purple bands.

"And those?"

"Purple means taken but open to meeting others, orange means single." Mom said as she leaned on the railing and watched the shore grow smaller and smaller.

Justine made sure that Mom's black wristband was nice and secure.

"They're serving the food." Mom said after half an hour, nudging Justine. "Shall we?"

"Hm?" Justine had been watching the waves and marveling at the view. She broke out of her daze. "Oh yeah!"

There was a whole spread of food to eat, and Justine eagerly grabbed a plate. Mom brushed her arm. "I just saw a friend, why don't you get some food for us? I'm going to go catch up."

"Okay!" Justine said. There were some beef skewers that were calling her name right now.

Olivia had been ready to get some food when she had felt a pat on her shoulder. "Hayden!" She said in surprise. The blonde, thirty year old country singer looked great today, her curly hair down to her shoulders. She was wearing a black dress that showed off her ample curves. They hugged each other. "Glad to see you." Hayden said. "But...not glad to see this." She said, playfully tweaking Oliva's black wristband. The orange wristband on Hayden's arm was hard to miss.

"I've met someone." Olivia said, spinning the wristband around her wrist fondly. They leaned on the bannister and watched the party goers line up at the food tables. "How's work been?"

"Not bad, they got me working on my newest album, Hazy Sun. Gotta say, not easy to come up with a whole bunch of songs in a couple months. Not when I had oh, my whole life for the previous albums ."

"I don't envy you." Olivia agreed. It was absurd how hard the record studios pushed their creative talent to release albums so quickly. At least as an actress she had a script to work with. Hayden's arm brushed hers.

"Who's the guy? Do I know him?"

Olivia shook her head. "He's never been to one of these."

"Pity. Is he kinky at least?"

"Plenty kinky." Olivia said with a grin, giving Hayden a nudge with her elbow teasingly. Hayden had always been fun for a weekend romp, but their schedules were both so packed they never saw each other outside of the yacht event. Speaking of, she hoped Justine got some of those buttermilk fried chicken sliders for them. They were so good.

"Well, I have to say, if I knew you were on the market again, I might have put in my own bid." Hayden drawled as Olivia tried to telepathically send a message to Justine to grab the sliders. That's because I'm not for sale like a piece at the meat market, Hayden.

Justine spotted Mom waving and walked over with her haul. There was a very pretty, curvy blonde woman standing close to Mom. She didn't like that. But she felt a giddy flow of happiness when she saw Mom beam at her. "This is my daughter. Justine, this is Hayden."

"Hey." Hayden said. "Nice to meet ya."

Mom took the food as Justine and the woman shook hands.

"Mm you read my mind, these sliders are the best." Mom said, taking one of them and passing the plate back to her.

"I'm not even sure what this is, but I wanted to try it." Justine said, popping a deep fried dough ball into her mouth. "Oh! It's got cheese inside."

Mom laughed. Hayden excused herself with a touch of Olivia's shoulder and left. Justine couldn't say she was sad to see her go, there was something going on between her and Mom and it made Justine uneasy.

Soon the host was asking for their attention, tapping on a handheld mic. He was a portly man dressed all in white, looking very old money. Still he had a genuine smile and a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "Now I see a lot of regulars today." He said beaming. "But also a lot of new people. My yacht is yours to enjoy for the next three days, and please don't be afraid to let the crew know if you need anything. I just ask that all of you, be decent to each other, stay safe and have fun!" He bowed and stepped down to loud cheering.

"Nice man." Mom commented. "He once asked if I was interested in having a threesome with him and his wife, you know."

Justine almost choked on her sandwich. "Did you do it?"

"I said he could watch while I went down on his wife." Mom shrugged. "His wife was bicurious at the time. She definitely prefers men though."

Whoa.

Mom looked at her and chuckled. "That was a long time ago. And we're still friends today." She rubbed Justine's arm lovingly. "We have him to thank for the VIP bedroom."

"I guess." Justine said with a chuckle. It really was a super nice room.

After the food was taken away someone turned the music up. Justine found herself dancing with Mom in a large crowd of people as the DJ mixed the latest hits.

"I love this song!" She yelled to Mom. She was glad for all the people dancing fairly close to her, otherwise it would've been very obvious she was staring at Mom. Mom had her arms up and was dancing very seductively, swaying her hips to the music. Justine put her face up to the cool air and closed her eyes, letting her body move to the beat.

She didn't know how much time had passed, but they had taken at least two breaks for some water and had gone back onto the dance floor to continue dancing. She had her eyes closed but opened them when Mom had grabbed her hand. "Time to go." Mom said, grinning. Justine looked around and to her surprise a lot of the people were kissing and groping each other openly. She followed Mom away from the dance area while trying not to stare. There was a woman sitting on one of the white couches with a man, her hand down his pants. On another couch a man was between two girls and taking turns kissing both of them.

They walked past two women dancing together.

""Unless you want to stay for the orgy?" Mom queried teasingly as they went inside, and then down the hallway back to their room. It looked like a few other couples had turned down the orgy and were off to their own rooms for some after party fun as well.

"Nope. Definitely not." Justine said as Mom laughed. She was definitely not sharing Mom, never going to happen.

They hurried back to their room and Mom hustled them inside. Justine went in first and Mom shut the door, locking it. When she turned around she pulled Justine in close and kissed her deeply. Justine wrapped her arms around Mom's body, almost crying out in relief to feel Mom's body against hers. She didn't want them to be separated for the rest of the night.

"Fuck! I want you so bad." Mom growled. If Justine wasn't already wet, those words would have had her dripping. To know that Mom wanted her just as badly, it always gave her a burst of joy in her heart.

"I want you too, Mommy." She said. Mom let out a growl at the pet name and kissed her hard, thrusting her tongue inside. Justine moaned. Oh god yes. Mom started to suck hard on her tongue and soon Justine was moaning like the slut she was. Mommy's slut.

"Do you know how much it took to not bend you over on that couch out there and start fucking you?" Mom said in that same seductive growl as she shoved Justine onto the bed.

"Oop!" Justine's hair flew up into the air, covering her face.

"Well nothing to stop you now." Justine said, brushing her hair to the side. Mom let out a low laugh before laying on top of her and giving her a good long kiss. She helped Justine pull her shirt over her head. Justine leaned for a kiss again and Mom unclasped her bra with one hand, still kissing her on the lips. They removed the rest of each other's clothing and then continued making out until Mom broke the kiss.

"What should we play with today?" Mom asked as she moved away, towards the closet. She opened it and pulled out her suitcase. "I'm feeling like we should do something a little more kinky since we're foregoing the orgy, after all." She flipped her suitcase onto its side, unzipping it. She opened the cover to reveal the contents. This was the first time Justine got to see Mom's toys all together. She gasped at the collection. Flogs, clamps, masks, they were all here! She debated what to use as Mom hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. But something stood out most of all. She moved over and picked up a black dildo with a small black harness attached to it. It was a beautiful leather harness, similar to the one Mom wore with Marcus. Chrome stud fastenings helped secure the dildo in place.

"Let's try the mouth harness." She said. Mom chuckled as she nuzzled Justine's neck. Justine closed her eyes and sighed, leaning into the touch.

"It has definitely been a while since I've gotten fucked." Mom said. She took the harness out of Justine's hands, examining it.

"Will it fit with Marcus?" Justine asked.

Mom paused, considering it. "Oooh. I like that idea, Kitten!"

She sat back on the bed and patted the spot beside her. Justine joined her eagerly. Mom swapped out the smaller dildo for Marcus, popping the studs into place. She then teased Justine's nipple with the long end of the dildo, making her shiver with pleasure. She smacked Justine's breast playfully before shoving her down onto the bed. "I think we need to use it on you first."

That sounded like a very good idea to Justine. She was already ready to go, impatient from the several hours where they hadn't been able to touch each other.

"Check this out." Mom crawled over to the side of the bed, to a panel of switches on the wall. Soon music was streaming through some hidden speakers in the room. She showed her how the mirror on the side could be angled with the buttons so that it showed the bed in its reflection.

"Oh, I don't know about that..." Justine said just as Mom came up behind her, wrapping her arms around her waist. Justine looked away from the reflection and Mom tsk-tsked.

"Come on baby, look."

So she did, already feeling the blush warming her cheeks. Her nipples were already popped, like tiny little gumdrops. It hadn't gone unnoticed by Mom, who started playing with the right one.

"You're absolutely gorgeous, you know that?" She saw Mom's smiling reflection, green eyes mesmerizingly bright, as she looked at the two of them, her left hand caressing Justine's stomach.

"Mom." Justine said with a giddy laugh, looking away again, embarrassed by her reflection yet very pleased by what Mom had said. But then she looked back at the mirror, liking the view of Mom's hands on her body.

"Talk to me, Baby. Where do you want my hands?" Mom asked as her right hand continued to rub Justine's right nipple, while the left started to stroke her thigh, making Justine's clit start to throb yearningly. Now the heat in her cheeks was for a different reason.

"And more importantly...where do you want my mouth?" Mom murmured into Justine's ear. Justine bit her lip, trying not to whimper at the thought. Mom growled when she saw it in the reflection, her left hand closing the gap between her thigh and her pussy, cupping her pussy in her hands, rubbing the outer lips.

"My pussy." Justine whispered, finally remembering her words as the blood started to rush away from her brain to her nether regions.

"What's that, baby?"

Justine bit her lip again abashedly but loving the way Mom pushed her to talk dirty. "I want your mouth on my pussy."

Mom pushed her down onto the bed, their lips meeting once more. Mom used her knee to push Justine's knees apart. She used her hands to stroke the outside Justine's thighs, then her hand glided over the top, then between the crevice of Justine's legs. Justine raised her hips to her touch, moaning into Mom's mouth. Mom broke the kiss and sat back, running her hand between Justine's folds. "I love how wet you get." She said excitedly. Then as promised, she lowered her head down, and soon Justine was blessed with Mom's warm mouth on her throbbing clit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" She cried as Mom performed incredible things with her mouth, alternating pressure with her lips with the thrusting of her tongue into Justine's entrance. She felt Mom move away, and soon her mouth was replaced with Marcus, slowly pushing it into her wanting pussy, Justine's wetness making it an easy feat. Justine let out a guttural moan as Mom started to thrust it in and out of her. But not for long.

"Now it's my turn." She said, despite Justine's protests. "Mmm thanks for making this end nice and lubricated for me, Kitten."

Too late Justine realized that's what the fucking had been for. Oh god, without any chance to cum she was Mom's brainless, horny fuck slave!

She offered the smaller end of the dildo for Justine, which Justine took obediently into her mouth, and then fastened the harness around the back of her head. This was the end that was usually in Mom's pussy! Even in her lustful state Justine felt a thrill shoot up her spine. She sucked on the dildo excitedly as she allowed herself to be pushed back down onto the bed.

"How does Marcus taste? Good?" Mom asked.