Mom's Breast Cuddles Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom and I have more fun, I visit my aunt and mom meets my gf.
4.8k words
4.72
12.3k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,260 Followers

"Damn, no answer!" I said.

"Don't worry Ben! Plenty of time to fool around still. How about you come sleep in my bed tonight?"

"Mm, sounds good mom, let me go shower first!" I said.

"How about we bath together instead?"

"Really mom? I would love that!"

"Come join me in ten minutes, I'll run the bath!"

I went to my room and got undressed, then went to join mom in her bathroom. The lights were dim, the bath steaming and full of foam and mom was already on it. When she saw me, she smiled. "Come join me handsome!"

Mom's naughty but kind eyes dropped down to my dick. I hopped in and mom moved up. I lay down in the hot water and she laid back onto me. Her soft, smooth back was right against my chest. We moaned softly, enjoying the feeling of the hot water and lying with each other. Mom's gigantic breasts were partially covered by foam but I could still make out the outlines and swell of her massive T cup tits.

"Mom, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Of course darling."

"Have you ever done...um...anal before?"

"I have not, no, I'm an anal virgin. I've been too scared to try it."

"Why?" I asked.

"I think it would hurt." she replied.

"Oh...makes sense." but you know who has done it often? Your aunt Megan."

"Aunty Meg?" I said slightly surprised.

"Of course she has, she always was the cool sister."

"How do you know she has done it?"

"She bragged to me, even recently. She never married as you know. Sleeps with random guys from time to time."

"Whatever floats your boat right?" I said.

"Like huge tits float your boat...your big boat." she chuckled.

I started getting hard, pressing my hardness into her back. "Look at you, getting hard again." Mom said.

"It's the dirty talk, mom. You know it does it for me."

"I do know!" she said while getting more comfortable. "I'm going to have to take care of that, if I'm going to relax in the bath."

"How will you do that?" I asked.

"Let me show you!" she said turning around. "I'm wet already."

She stood up and faced me, her huge tits inches from my face. They hung down to her hips, but balooned out obscenly. Heavy, full and firm. My cock stood up, most of it out the water. Then she impaled herself on my cock, slowly sinking her tight pussy onto my hardness. She wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled her tits into my face. I felt the softness of her magnificent mammary's squashed around my face as we groaned together.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned. This was only the second time I had been inside my mom."

"Let me make love to you, darling!" she said with love in her eyes as she gyrated slowly feeling ever inch of my big cock in her. Some water splashed out as she continued gyrating on me.

"Oh mom, it feels so good!" I groaned.

I grabbed massive handfuls of her huge, soft bum as my face was stuffed with her tits, while my cock was buried in her cunt. She lifted herself up and down on my throbbing hardness as we moaned together. Each stroke down felt like I was ready to cum, but somehow held on.

"Ahhhhh...baby mommy is fucking your cock and it feels so good. My G spot...you hitting it...ah fuck...darling, I'm gon...cuuuuum!" she shrieked.

"Me too mom!" I yelled.

I felt her pussy spasm and start to milk my cock.

"Soooooo good moooooom!"

"Cumming!" she groaned as her head flew back and I grabbed her ass harder, feeling my fingers sink into her soft flesh. I sucked her hard nipples deep into my mouth.

She shook and I erupted deep into her pussy, spraying hot streams of cum into her depths. Water splashed everywhere as I lifted my hips up to plant more of cock deeper into her.

"Gnnnnnnnn!" I moaned as I had a mouthful of hard nipple. The feeling was incredible as I exploded more and more cum into mom. She smiled at me and squeezed her pussy tightly as she gently milked my cock and slowed down.

"I think we need a shower now, mom. I'm all sweaty."

"Hahahaha...yeah, I guess so."

"Don't leave just yet, mom. It feels really good being inside you."

"I'll stay darling, don't worry." she said as she stroked my hair and face.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, then we hopped out, I went to shower and mom got dressed in her pj's. "I'm exhausted mom."

"Me too!" she said climbing into bed and inviting me to lie next to her.

We fell asleep cuddling each other, warm and comfortable. What an amazing few days, I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I awoke, mom was still there, fast asleep. I checked my phone. It was 8:30am. Although it was the weekend, we had slept in quite late. The thoughts of last night popped into my head. I was curious about anal sex. Although I had never done it, I wanted to talk to my aunt Meg about it. How do I bring up a subject like that, I thought.

Aunt Megan, or Aunt Meg as we called her was a single foxy, open minded MILF. At 46 years old, she looked amazing. She was always the cool aunt. You know the one that let's you have a beer even though you're 19. Maybe a sip of wine at family gatherings etc. One thing I knew was she was stacked, all natural huge breasts.

I picked up my phone.

Me: Hey aunt Meg! How are you?

Meg: Ben! Long time. How's my favourite nephew?

Me: Your ONLY nephew is fine thanks. You?

Meg: Haha, cheeky boy. I'm fine too. Your mom told me about your new girlfriend. That's exciting!

Me: Yeah, it is. Actually that's what I wanted to talk to you about.

Meg: Don't tell me you don't know where the clitoris is!

Me: Lol! No, it's not that. It would be better if we could chat in person. Are you around today?

Meg: I always have time for you! When do you want to come by?

Me: I can be there in an hour?

Meg: That works, I'll make us some breakfast. How does that sound?

Me: I'm starving. See you soon.

I got up, showered and got ready. When I came back into the room, mom was starting to wake up.

"Hey mom!"

"Hi Stud!"

"I'm off to see aunt Meg soon."

"Huh? Why?"

"Just a catch up." I lied.

"You mean you want to ask her about anal sex with your girlfriend right?"

I turned a bit red. "Yeah, I do."

"Hahah busted. You're curious, I get it. Well enjoy and send my love."

"I will. Love you mom."

"Love you too." she replied.

I drove to my aunts place. She lived in a wealthy part of town in a modern apartment. I rang the buzzer and she let me in. The door was open when I got there.

I opened it further. "Ben, come give your aunt some love!" she said as she jogged towards me, her giant breasts flopping and jiggling in her low cut dress.

She pulled me in for a deep hug and I felt her breasts crush me and nearly knock the wind out of me. "H...hi aunty Meg!"

"You get more handsome every time I see you...no wonder you've being snatched up." she said looking me up and down. "Come sit, I've made us some breakfast."

On the table were bacon, eggs, sausages, hash browns, mushrooms, toast, pretty much all the best breakfast foods.

"What an amazing feast aunt Meg, thank you."

She dished up our food and we ate the generous feast. She poured us some champage and orange juice mixed cocktail.

"It's a breakfast cocktail!" she giggled.

"I'm not judging, nor do I mind, aunty." I replied smiling.

"Let's go sit in the lounge and relax with our drinks."

We sat on the large comfy sofa. Aunty Meg took a sip of her drink, placed it down on a coaster and looked at me. "So, what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?"

"Well...um...you know I have a girlfriend now, her name is Kiara and I'm...well, we're starting to get intimate but I'm sort of interested..." I took a long pause.

"Interested in what?" she asked suspiciously.

"In...um..."

"Ok, wait a second, I think I know what this is about. Let me see a pic of her."

I got up and showed her a selfie we took recently. "Here..." I said.

"Good lord she's got some huge breasts! I didn't take you for a boob guy! Let me guess, you want to know how to handle gigantic breasts and you thought coming to me, seeing as I have massive tits, would give you some advice."

"Not quite. Actually, I'm interested in, you know, sex...um, anal sex and mom said I should talk to you about it."

Shocked silence. "Me? But you and your mom spoke about this, what, I don't understand."

"She said you had done it a few times."

"Yes, so what...what I'm more interested in is why you were talking to your mom about these things." she said.

I couldn't tell if she was angry or just curious. I decided to tell her the truth, in small doses. "Mom and I talk about everything and anything. Nothing is off limits and I came to her to talk about it...you know and she suggested I speak to you."

"Ahhahahah, someone's having naughty conversations with their mom! Oh ok, right, you're here for help, let me help you."

She took a long sip of her drink. It looked as though she was thinking. "Ok anal is incredibly pleasurable for both people if done correctly. One needs to be relaxed, patient, slow and you'll need a ton of lube. It will hurt at first for her, but after a few minutes it's deeply pleasurable and fun."

"I see, ok. And does it hurt more if you have a big penis?" I asked.

"Well that depends, some women find more pleasure from a big penis in their ass."

"And do you get more pleasure from a big dick?"

"Hahaha, that's personal, like that's a personal thing to ask."

"Come on aunty, tell me."

"Well, truthfully in my experience I haven't had a large one, you know...there. I've had plenty of average sized ones go up there and loved it! So you have nothing to worry about. She will enjoy your normal sized one." she said.

"Who said I was normal sized?"

"Huh? Haha, you're kidding right?"

"Well, I don't like to brag." I said.

"Cheeky!"

"So good for you, being well endowed."

"Thanks."

She looked down at my crotch for a second. "Hey, I caught you looking!" I said.

"Well that makes two of us. You haven't stopped staring at my breasts since you arrived."

"Must run in the family then. We both like big things!" she said.

She blushed a deep red at that comment. My heart was racing as I was getting excited.

"I always wondered what a big one would feel like."

"I can show you."

"What! No, you're my nephew. That...that's incest!" she said.

"So you're not a little interested. Ok, fine, I'll go now." I said getting up to leave.

"W...wait, now, hold on. I didn't say you had to go. Lets talk about it." she said sounding flustered.

I sat back down. "How big are you?" she asked.

I unzipped my jeans, dropped my pants and boxers. My hung 9 incher pointed at the ground, hanging over a large set of hairy balls. I was a bit shocked at myself for doing it, being this brazen, but it felt right.

"Jesus Christ! I've never seen one that long...and thick."

"9 inches." I said proudly. I stared openly at her giant tits. My cock got harder the more I stared.

"These tits are all natural and huge too. You not the only one packing!" she giggled.

"Show them to me." I said.

She confidently lifted her top over her head. Her giant cans were squashed into a tight bra. Breast flesh was overflowing anywhere it could escape. She unclipped her bra. Her big breasts flopped out. Huge and veiny with stretch marks at the top of her breasts. They were wider than her thin body. Her pink nipples were hard. They looked squishy but firm. They hung to her hips and jutted out about a foot from her body. We stood there admiring each others bodies.

"This is so naughty!" she said.

By this stage my cock was rock hard and pointed out in front of me obscenely.

"How big are those?"

"32 Q." she said proudly.

"Fuck thats hot!" I replied.

"Now what?" I asked.

"I'm extremely turned on." she said.

I walked towards her, staring at those magnificent tits. I reached out and hefted her heavy breast into my mouth and sucked her nipple. I massaged the breast with both hands, enjoying the feeling.

"Ah, that's good!" she moaned tilting her head back.

I hefted the other giant tit and smashed both of them around my face, licking, sucking and kissing wherever I could. She took hold of my cock and started jerking me off. Our forbidden desires were coming true.

She got down on her knees, smiled sweetly at me before swallowing most of my cock down her throat. My knees buckled as pleasure took over my body. I watched my aunt give me a sloppy blowjob. "Fuuuuck yes!" I groaned.

She cradled my balls and made gagging noises as her head bobbed up and down on my cock. Back and forth her head went, while she swirled her tongue around my pole. Slowly at first, then faster and deeper. "Ahhhhh....fuck yes!" I moaned.

She looked up at me and we locked eyes. I stroked her beautiful thick hair as she slobbered and pleasured me with her hot mouth. She now used both hands and gave me a handjob simultaneously. "Fuck...sooo good!" I cried.

The apartment was filled with sounds of her sucking my cock. I couldn't believe my aunt was giving me a blowjob. I reached down to try scoop her giant Q cup tits but they were too heavy to lift from that angle.

She noticed this and while still on her knees lifted and thrust her giant chest at me. She gave me a knowing smile and I took my dick put of her mouth as she separated her tits. I placed my cock on her chest and she mashed her tits around my dick, completely burying it.

"Haaaaaaaaaaa!" I howled in pleasure. The soft tits felt like my cock was being swallowed deep into them. I started thrusting, feeling the sensitive head glide through her dark cleavage. "Fuck my huge fuckin titties!" she shouted.

She squeezed her tits tighter around my shaft as I ploughed through my aunt's tits. As my head appeared, she dropped her head and she fucked my cock with her mouth, making gagging sounds. "Ahhhhh...aunt Meg!" I shouted.

I grabbed her tits and squeezed her hard nipples as I continued thrusting my throbbing, angry cock between my aunt's tits. "I'm so close, it's too good!" I cried.

"Cum on my tits with that huge fuckin cock!" she screamed. I thrust really fast, feeling her soft breasts envelop me into their warmth. I bucked my hips a few more times, squeezed her Q cups even tighter and started to explode.

"Cummiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg.....hnnnnn!" I moaned. I shot out a long, thick stream of cum as aunt Meg encouraged me. "Coat my huge tits you stud!"

"Ahhhhhh....fuck...fuck...fuuuuck!" I cried while using her tits to jack me off. I exploded harder and thicker streams of hot cum all over my aunt's tits, neck and chin. I shut my eyes and felt the incredible orgasm throughout my body. Her soft, cushiony tits still had my cock trapped between them as I finally opened my eyes. I had coated most of her chest and neck.

"Wow, you cum a lot!" she said.

I reluctantly let go of her tits and collapsed backwards onto the couch. I sat recovering from the intense orgasm. She looked at me and smiled while rubbing my cum into her tits.

"I can't believe we did that!" she said.

'Me neither! It was incredible!" I said between breaths.

"I'm glad!" she replied. "You really love titty fucking."

"I do...yes."

"Want to try anal?"

"You sure?" I asked politely.

"Yeah, well you got to cum, I didn't!"

"And you can cum from anal?"

"You bet. Now give me that huge cock!"

She climbed on me, took hold of my rock hard dick. It was shiny from all the pussy juices. She directed it at her ass and slowly started to sit on me.

"Hnnnnnn!" she moaned as my large mushroom head touched her hole.

"Hold on, need lube." she said as she reached out to a drawer close by and squuzed a large gob on her hand. She rubbed it into her asshole.

She grabbed my cock more firmly and shoved it in. I felt her ass open and my cock sink in. It felt incredible.

"Yessssssss!" she squealed! as my cock entered her.

"Fuuuuuuck!" I moaned.

"I'm taking your anal virginity!" she giggled.

She sunk slowly onto my shaft, taking me inch by inch as I explored deep into the tight depths of my aunts ass. I thrust up slowly.

"Ahhhhhh...fuck you're filling me up!" she cried. I felt my cock stretch her ass.

"Take my whole cock aunty!"

"Argggh...I'm...trying!" Fuck...so good!" she cried.

Finally she reached the thickest part of my cock, the base. "I'm gonna fuck you now!" she said.

She lifted herself up and impaled her ass on me. I grabbed her big bum with my hands and guided her up and down. It was tight, but felt amazing. She thrust up and down, holding onto my neck. I sucked on her huge Q cup tits as my cock travelled through my aunts ass. We moaned together. I shoved her hard nipples in my mouth and guided her ass up and down my pole.

She bounced wildly on me, impaling every inch of cock in her ass. I felt in control and as my cock fucked her huge ass, I felt her beautiful firm cheeks jiggle on my legs. The tight hotness around my cock was like nothing I had ever felt before.

"Ahhhh fuck!" she shrieked as

she threw her head back.

"Gon cum...aunty!" I said between mouthfuls of massive breasts.

"Me tooooooo! This is the best fucking cock in the world...fuck my ass...cum in my ass. My nephew is fucking my ass with his huge fucking cock!"

It was too much pleasure. We came together.

"Arrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!" we screamed as my cock pumped cum into her ass. She rode me faster as I splashed semen deep into her ass. I buried my head in her tits and held onto her hips as she slowed down and squeezed my cock with her ass, milking every last drop. I was still inside her and after a few minutes, my cock deflated and I pulled out.

"Jesus...what a beautiful cock. I've never done it with someone so big before." she said.

I just smiled as I lay back, exhausted but happy. I got up after a while, then she did and we both got dressed.

"You're welcome back anytime!" she said.

"I'll be back Aunty Meg!" I said as we deeply kissed each other and I drove back to mom's house.

On the way back, I got a message from Kiara asking if she could come around. I replied telling her to meet me at my house. As luck would have it, we arrived together.

"Hey babe." I said vetting put of the car.

"Hello handsome." she replied giving me a great hug. "I can't stop thinking about your mom, catching us, titfucking in her home. I wanted to meet her and explain everything. Is she home?"

"You don't have to do that! That would be so weird." I said.

"I've got to get it off my chest, please let me apologize."

"Look, why don't you meet my mom and see if it's a good idea to do that. I think she's at home."

"Ok, that sounds fair." she responded.

I let us in. Mom was watching TV. " Oh there you are! I was wondering..."

"Oh, I'm so sorry to come uninvited but I wanted to meet you. I'm Kiara."

"Not at all, hi Kiara, I'm Ben's mom. Please call me Claire."

Kiara sat down and both women looked at each other up and down. "What are you watching?" asked Kiara.

"Just some trash TV." Mom replied.

"I love trash TV! My favourite are the Real Housewives!" Kiara said.

"That's my favourite show too!" replied mom.

"Ah, those fake bimbos runnning around expensive restaurants fighting over bullshit!" I said dismissively.

"Ben prefers natural women. I mean clearly!" said mom as both women giggled.

"I'm as natural and real as they come."

"And beautiful too, my son is a lucky man."

"Well, he looks like his mom!" Kiara said.

"Ah dont suck up to my mom." I joked.

"No, let her. I don't get compliments like that all the time." said mom.

"I don't see why not, you are so naturally beautiful, if you don't mind me saying...and gifted." said Kiara.

"Haha! They say men date women that look like their mom. So maybe you're right."

"Ok, ok, that's enough!" I said. " Kiara, would you like a drink?"

"Yes, please. White wine if you have."

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,260 Followers
12