All Comments on 'Mom's Breast Cuddles Ch. 03'

by LostSoulz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
menziesmenziesabout 1 month ago

Fabulous, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Hello! I'm so glad to see you're writing again.

Honestly I've always been a huge fan of yours but I was worrying that you may have stopped your stories, sorry for not commenting on them earlier

I'm really liking this new Breast Cuddles series, and especially Gran! She is my favourite by far.

I was wondering are you going to write a Part 4 as well? Do you take any requests/suggestions for stuff in your stories? I'd really like to suggest something!

LostSoulzLostSoulz29 days agoAuthor

Hi Anon!

Thank you for your kind words, I truly appreciate them! I will be writing chapter 4 for this series soon. I have some ideas. I'm happy to hear some suggestions. Send them through, I love hearing from fans.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Cool, Thank you! (my comment took a few days to show up, haha, sorry)

https://www.literotica.com/s/moms-breast-cuddles-ch-01?page=3

When I was reading Part 1 and 'Mom' was describing her college boyfriend Anthony, and the titfucks she would give him, and even that instance doing a double titfuck with a younger Gran in her prime, that was just the hottest thing ever!

I'd realllly like to suggest more things like that, about Mom or Gran telling titfuck stories they've done before! With her boyfriend Anthony again, or any other boyfriend really.

Seeing the Mom talk really openly about sex was really erotic. And especially hearing about something Gran did in her prime. I really like when your stories do that sometimes, I would definitely ask/suggest for more because it's really hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostSoulz@LostSoulz
I mosty write uncomplicated and unrealistic stroke stories with emphasis on huge tits, titfucking, dirty talk and incest. I love feedback from your comments. Hope you enjoy and if you find the above not to your taste then kindly fuck off. Thank You! 04/04/2024 - Hi all! Part...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES