Mom's Breast Cuddles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We do. Ok will be back soon." I said.

"I'll take a glass too please. said mom.

I went into the kitchen and opened a new bottle of white from the fridge and poured

two glasses. When I came back, there was an awkward silence.

Kiara looked up at me. "What?" I said.

"Your mom told me everything. She saw it all. What we did the other night."

"Fuck!" I said out loud.

"No, it's ok darling." said mom.

"Yeah there's no issues here. Your mom saw us fooling around and saw you...um...finish." said Kiara.

"Well, you weren't fooling around, my son was cumming between your breasts." corrected mom.

I felt myself turning red. "Um..." I started.

"Don't be embarrassed. I think it's kinda hot she caught us."

"What, you do?" I asked feeling shocked.

"Look, should I just be honest. Your mom's body is just insane. Breasts and bum like that, slim, beautiful. It's like a real life fantasy woman walking around. And she saw your big dick cumming between my tits. I wouldn't lie if I wasn't a bit turned on."

Mom and I were just shocked. We looked at each other. I was the first to speak.

"Should we show her more?"

"If you're fine with watching Claire, or would you prefer to join in?" said Kiara.

"Oh, I'm joining! I'm not going to deprive my handsome son of these sexy mommy tits!" smirked mom.

"I call them them mom's titanic T cup tits!"

"Jeesus, so you know your mom's bra size. Wait a second, you two have fooled around before haven't you?"

"More than fooled around." said mom.

"But that's a story for another time." I said taking off my pants and revealing my hard on. Mom and Kiara got undressed too.

I sat on the couch with mom and Kiara next to me. Mom started kissing me deeply and Kiara stroked my chest and stomach gently with her long nails. I groaned in moms mouth as our tongues swirled around. Kiara was stroking my balls and tonguing my nipples while mom pulled me in closer for a deep kiss. I felt her tits surround my body and the natural softness of her breasts envelop my arm.

Mom smelt so amazing, like freshly washed hair and perfume. Kiara started licking my cock. "Wait for me." said mom.

Both women got on their knees and placed their mouths over each side of my cock. Mom on the left and Kiara on the right. They glided their tongues and soft lips over my cock. "Mmmmmm!" I moaned. I stroked their thick, long hair.

While mom went up and down my shaft with her mouth, Kiara kissed, licked and sucked her side. Mom then grabbed my cock from Kiara and started to deep throat me. "Arrrggghhhh..." I groaned falling back further into the couch. Kiara, not bothered by this went down further and started sucking my balls. I was in heaven. She lifted them up and went into my sensitive areas just above my ass. Meanwhile, mom put effort into trying to deep throat me.

"Ggggaaahhmmmmmmfff!" she moaned round my cock. She bobbed her head slowly, looking at me. Our eyes locked. When she got to the top, she swirled her tongue around my head. I groaned and stroked her thick hair. Mom put her hands on my thighs and bounced wildly on my cock, doing push ups. Her T cup dangling tits were flopping and jiggling all over. I hefted one up to my face and sucked hard on her nipple as she continued sucking on my dick.

Now Kiara took over from my mom, slobbering all over my dick, wetting it and pleasuring it. Mom shoved her tits in my face and I grabbed, licked and sucked every inch I could.

"I need your cock, Ben!" screamed Kiara.

"I need you to fuck my pussy. My pussy is so horny for you! I want your mom to witness our first fuck!"

"Fuck that's hot!" said mom.

"I want to go deep inside you. Get on all fours." I said.

She obliged wiggling her gigantic fat and firm ass in the air. I lined up behind her and slowly fed my cock into her hot pussy. We both groaned as her cunt opened up to accomodate my length and girth. I started thrusting back and forth. Hard, fast and relentless. My hips and thighs were cushioned by her beautiful, big bum and I felt her ass jiggle against me.

Meanwhile, mom lay under Kiara and licked her clit while I thrust my 9 inch cock into her. I couldn't believe mom was watching this and participating.

"Ahhhhhh...my clit!" she cried. "Sooooo good! Fuck me Ben, you dirty mother fucker!"

I thrust faster now, crying out in pleasure at the first time being inside Kiara. "Oooohhhh fuck it's so good!" I screamed.

"My pussys cumming on your cock!" she shrieked. I felt it quiver as she collapsed onto mom, who without skipping a beat finished off Kiara to orgasm. Kiara shook like a possessed demon. I kept on thrusting as she came.

"Fuuuuuuucking...fuuuuck! Cummiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggg!" she wailed as her body convulsed ontop of mom. I pulled out. "Mom, need to fuck you now. I need to cum." I said.

She lay on her back. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders, aimed my cock and shoved it into her wet pussy. "Hnnnnnn!" screamed mom. It felt amazing as the walls of her cunt felt like they were massaging every inch of me. I grabbed masses of tit flesh as I thrust deep inside my mom, ready to cum. Meanwhile Kiara had recovered and was rubbing mom's clit as I thrust in and out of her dripping pussy.

"Ah...god yes...fuck me you horny fucker! Fuck your dirty busty mommy!" she moaned.

"Oh I'm close!" I shouted.

"Me too! Cum in my cunt!"

I felt my balls tighten and my cock jerk.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" we shrieked together as the first orgasm wave hit me. My cock felt like a hose that was stuck that now became free and I blasted hot cum into the depths of her cunt.

"Mommyyyyyy Cummiiiiiing!" I yelled.

"Gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" she cried.

Our bodies shook together as this beautiful, blissful moment felt like it had paused time. I collapsed onto her colossal tits and they balooned out under me. Mom stroked my hair. I was still inside her.

"That's my boy!" she said.

Eventually I rolled off onto the carpet. Kiara was waiting. I hugged her and felt her squishy NN cups against my body. Mom sandwiched me with her titanic T cups. We lay there in bliss. Relaxed and happy. "Mom gives the best breast cuddles!" I said.

"Aw...my sweet boob boy!"

We lay there in silence for a few minutes until Kiara spoke.

"Claire?"

"Yes, Kiara?"

"Do you think we could make this threesome into a foursome?"

"Who'd you have in mind?" I asked.

"My mom." she said.

Mom nodded her head to me in agreement.

"I think we can make that happen." I said.

To be continued...

12