Mom's Business Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh." She whispered. "Just sleep."

Of course, I'd 'just slept' all day so there was no possible way I was going to fall asleep again that quickly. Instead, I just laid there holding Mom in my arms in a loving sort of way. My cock was erect and pressed hard against her ass; she had to feel it. She held the back of my hand and placed it on her tit; I held it firmly as Mom kept her hand placed on mine. There was almost nothing sexual about it.. Except for my thoughts.

I held Mom as tightly and securely as I could for as long as I could until I eventually drifted off to sleep, completely at peace.

To my surprise Mom was up before me the next day; she was already completely dressed and ready for the day. I felt her hand pressing on my shoulder.

"Good Morning, Mr. Shaw." She laughed. "Rise and shine."

Mom looked like an angel with the way the light was illuminating around her; her big bright pearly white teeth shined through her beautiful smile.

"My God." I said. "Your hair!"

Mom's long brown hair was draped in curls at the ends over her shoulders; I'd never seen it not straightened.

"You like?" She laughed as she stood over top of me.

I wiped the sleep from my eyes.

"It's amazing!" I said. "But what's this Mr. Shaw business? I thought we were done with that."

"Only in private." She laughed, "I'm getting into character for the day."

Mom had on a skin tight grey cardigan sweater that was buttoned up just until it reached her massive breasts; perhaps not even the buttons could contain them. Underneath she had on another black lace bra and I could see her nipples through the lacy part. She was bent over and standing above me with her hand resting on my head.

"Now, let's get up and moving." She said.

My eyes were glued to her tits.

"Hey. I'm up here." She said as she placed her hand on my chin and positioned my head to where our eyes met.

Her big blue eyes were brighter than the sea with the way the light was hitting them.

"Right. Right. Of course, Mrs. Shaw." I said.

"Have you thought about what you're going to wear to the party? She asked.

"Of course!" I told her. "I'm going to wear the nicest suit and tie that I've got."

"Perfect." She said. "I'm having trouble deciding on my outfit. Mind weighing in?"

"Of course." I smiled.

Mom stood up and approached the closet door where she'd hung her potential wardrobe for the day. As she stood and turned I realized her sweater was the only thing she was wearing.. Aside from the black thong underneath. My mouth dropped when I saw the sweater hugging that big ass of hers with the cheeks and thong peeking out of the bottom.

"So I was thinking about going with this dress." Mom held a black dress up to her body. "Or something a little more business-casual, like this." She held up a nice shirt and skirt combination.

"Hmm.." I said.

"I'm gonna wear a garter belt and stockings with either of them." She added. "I really want to blow them away."

"You REALLY wanna impress them?" I asked.

"Yes!" She shouted. "We must!"

"Hmm..." I started. "Then why don't we go out today and find you something new. Something... Mind blowing."

Mom was so happy and excited that I'd suggested we go shopping.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" She asked. "Hurry up and get dressed!"

I hopped out of bed and Mom threw on a pair of pants. She buttoned her sweater over the tits proving that they could be contained after all.

We went down and proceeded to peruse the shops near the hotel. We found one that had fancy, elegant, and edgy clothing for women; they even had a nice lingerie selection. Mom scanned their selections and picked out the things she thought would suit her best and made her way to the fitting room. While I waited for Mom to come out I found a dress that I thought she would look incredible in.

"Hey, Mom." I knocked on the door.

"Don't you mean, Eva?" She asked.

"Eva, what size are you?" I asked.

Mom told me her size and I went over to the rack and picked out the dress for her to try on.

"What do you think about this outfit?" She asked as she stepped out of the changing room.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "You look HOT."

Mom was wearing a hot red dress that was as short as a skirt at the bottom; her ass would surely pop out if she were to bend over. Her massive tits were the showcase as the dress fit like a blouse up top and left little to the imagination; it was frilly but wide open in the center exposing most of her chest. You could see the black lace bra she wore underneath it.

Mom modeled the dress and did a full 360 for me.

"You really think I look 'HOT?" She asked.

"I sure do." I told her. "Would you mind turning around for a second?"

Mom laughed and did a 180 degree turn.

"Like this?" She asked as she watched me in the mirror; my eyes glued to her lower half.

"Oh, yeah." I muttered, "Just like that.."

"Well?" She asked.

"Sorry, sorry.. I thought the dress had a snag in the back." I said fumbling for a reason to stare. "Would you mind bending over?"

Mom looked in the mirror once more and saw that my eyes hadn't moved an inch. She placed a hand on the wall of fitting room and knocked a dress off the rack that was hanging in front of her.

"Woops." She laughed as she bent over slowly to pick it up; her legs straight as they could be.

The dress hugged her ass tightly until it couldn't hold on any longer and buckled over the hump of her ass and snapped onto her lower back. Mom hung the dress she'd dropped back on the rack, took a step back and checked herself out in the mirror, and finally pulled the dress back down covering her behind.

"So.. Is this the one?" She asked as she turned back towards me.

I was lost somewhere in a day dream.

"Umm.. Hello? Earth to Mr. Shaw. Come in, Mr. Shaw?" Mom said as she snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Well, I had an idea.. Can we see how this one looks?"

"Of course!" She was tickled that I'd found something for her on my own.

She grabbed the dress from my hands and quickly went back into the room to change; the door slammed behind her only to re-open a few moments later. She stuck her arm out and grabbed me around the collar and yanked me into the room with her.

"Uhh.. Hi?" I stammered nervously.

"I need a hand." She said, staring directly in my eyes as she backed me against the wall; she placed a hand on the wall beside my head and pressed her breasts against my chest. She turned dragging her body against mine and pushed her big ass against my crotch and pulled her wavy curly hair to the side. "Unzip me."

I did as I was told and pulled the zipper all the way down to the small of her back; the arch in her back was natural and was fully visible even while standing straight up. It was the sexiest thing about her. I grabbed the dress at the shoulders and slowly pulled it over and down her arms until it was around her waist. My eyes were glued to her lower back and I could see her ass begging to be set free.

Mom watched me in the mirror.

"Ah ah ah.." She whispered as she wiggled her ass against me.

My concentration was broke as my eyes met hers in the mirror and I awkwardly looked towards the ceiling as I tried to pull the dress down over her rump; despite my best efforts, I couldn't get it.. Though I don't think Mom was helping much.

I dropped to my knees right there in the fitting room and I struggled to get the dress over the hump of her ass. My heart was pounding and I let out a deep sigh of temptation as I grabbed her by the hips and started to stand; I pressed my lips against the indentation in the arch of her back and gave it a tender kiss. I felt a shiver run down her spine.

Mom held up the dress that I'd picked out and held it against her body in the mirror.

"Hmm." She thought. "I suppose I won't be needing this for this one."

She looked over at me and smiled as she put one arm behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra and let it drop to the floor. Her breasts popped free like a flood gate had been opened.

Mom turned and once more pushed her ass against me and pulled her hair together tight and held it over her head.

"Hold." She said.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair as she slipped the dress on that I'd picked out. She bent over and slid the dress on from the ground up; it was form fitting yet loose in all the right places. The dress had no straps; instead it had gold rings that went around her neck like a necklace. The "necklace" portion of the dress sat on her chest and stopped just above the beginning of her cleavage line; there was one horizontal strap that ran across her chest and went under her arms around to the back; from the front the dress had a plunging "V" shape that covered only her breasts and hung frilled over her mid-section. She pulled the vertical strap above her breasts and then pulled the gold rings that held the dress around her neck over her head; I carefully maneuvered my hands around hers and made sure her hair didn't get caught in any of the gold rings.

Looking at her from behind the dress was completely open and displayed her entire back aside from the one strap that wrapped around from the front. The bottom half of the dress wrapped tightly around her hips and ass and had a huge slit running up one side of her thigh to the point where it was nearly reaching the crease of her hips.

I released her hair and it fell over her shoulders once more; Mom took a step forward and looked at herself in the mirror, slowly doing a 360. This time it was for her and not just for me. She looked speechless; I certainly was.

"This is it." She said. "This is the one."

"You look beautiful, Mom." I told her.

"Please." She whispered almost as if she needed it. "Call me Eva."

"You look beautiful, Eva." I reassured her.

Mom's eyes seemed to be swelling with tears; she calmly turned towards me and grabbed one of my hands. She slowly leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Thank you." She said.

I was speechless.

Moments passed and we both stood there in silence sort of in awe of her appearance.

"Well, I guess I'll let you get dressed." I told her as I exited the fitting room.

Mom got dressed and gathered her things.

"It's getting late." She said, "We should head back to the room and get ready."

Mom's hair and makeup were already done up for the day so all she needed to do was slip that new dress on; she put on a pair of long gold earrings as well.

I hopped in the shower, styled my hair, and got into my suit and tie for the night.

"My goodness." Mom said. "I can't believe I get to call you my husband."

Mom had popped open a bottle of champagne while I was getting ready and had started drinking. She walked over to me and placed her arms around my neck and

hung herself on me as she rest her head on my chest; I held her in my arms and we embraced the other in silence.

"Thank you." She looked up and our eyes locked.

"For.." She interrupted me by placing a finger on my lips.

Without speaking another word she pressed her lips against mine once more and passionately kissed me.

"I love you so much." She said.

"I love you too, Eva."

"Let's get going." She said as she finished her glass of champagne. "And remember, stick close to me tonight, okay? I want everyone to know that you are mine and I am yours."

Wow.

My cock twitched as she spoke those words. "I am yours." I replayed them in my head. I made the conscious decision right then and there that no matter what, I was going to make this the best night of my mom's--wife's life.

Mr. Bernard had arranged for a car to pick us up at our hotel and chauffeur us to his villa which was way up in the hills on the outer edge of the city. When we arrived there was a big wall surrounding the perimeter of Mr. Bernard's mansion and a large gate with a security tower in front of it. We checked in with security and the gate slowly opened revealing the long driveway up to the most beautiful home Mom and I had ever seen.

"Wow!" Mom exclaimed. "It's like something out of a movie."

The architecture of the home was old and almost Romanian; everything was white and tile. There was a double sided cascading staircase leading up to the large double front doors.

"How fuckin rich is this guy?" I laughed.

The driver got out and opened our door and we were greeted by a waiter who handed us both tall glasses of champagne as he directed us up the stairs. Mr. Bernard was standing at the top of the stairs overlooking us.

"Welcome!" He shouted. "Welcome to your home away from home!"

He quickly approached Mom and wrapped his arms around her and slightly lifted her off the ground; completely ignoring my presence.

"I've been waiting for you, my dear.." He said as he lowered Mom back to her feet.

Mom was flattered and her face was a bit flushed with blush.

"My God!" He exclaimed. "You look absolutely wonderful. That dress! I love it."

"Thank you." Mom said as she shyly looked towards the ground. "My husband got if for me.. Just for tonight."

"Husband?" He asked. "But of course! You must be Matthew."

Mr. Bernard extended his hand and I reciprocated.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Bernard." I said, trying to be the 'coolest' version of myself I could be.

"Come, come. You must come inside; everyone has been awaiting your arrival." He told us as he showed us through the door.

Mom and I were greeted by all of her co-workers and their significant others; some she had yet to even meet. Mr. Bernard silenced the party and announced that we were all here tonight to welcome Eva.. And her husband into the family.

"A toast!" He said as he raised his glass. "To a beautiful partnership."

Mr. Bernard took my Mom by the hand and gave is a soft kiss.

"This guy.. Sure is something, huh?" I asked Mom as I took her to the side.

"I warned you.." She said.

"Eva, let me give you a tour of my home." Mr. Bernard said as he grabbed Mom by the hand yet again.

"Just one second, Mr. Bernard." I told him as I grabbed Mom by her other hand and pulled her in close to me.

I wrapped one arm around her and spun as if we were dancing and then dipped her back; our eyes locked. I gave her a passionate kiss as she had given me earlier in the day.

"Congratulations, Eva." I told her. "I'm so proud of you."

We stood up straight and Mom latched tightly onto one of my arms.

"Now, Mr. Bernard.. About this tour." I told him.

"But of course, follow me." He instructed.

He showed us the many rooms of his amazing mansion and took us onto the balcony that overlooked the city; all of the city lights shined as bright as the stars in the night sky. He had a long swimming pool in the backyard and a Roman style gazebo that was covered in vines and flowers with a couple of benches nearby.

"Is there a Mrs. Bernard?" I asked.

"Yes." He responded, "But coincidentally she is located in America for work.. So I'm left to my own devices here in France."

We rejoined the party and after hours of socializing we suddenly realized that most everyone had made their way upstairs until it was only myself, Mom, and Mr. Bernard.

"I suppose it is time.." He said.

"Time for what?" Mom asked, "Time to call it a night?"

"No, no." He responded. "Time to show you what our parties are really about."

Mom and I looked at each other; we were drunk and confused.

"Come. Follow me." Mr. Bernard said as we followed him up the stairs.

He took us to one of the many large rooms of the house; the room had double doors and they were both closed. He grabbed the handle of each door and slowly pushed them open...

To our surprise everyone of Mom's co-workers and their spouses, most of whom we'd just met were all half naked.. Or completely naked and going to town on each other. Mom and I froze like deer in headlights; our eyes gazed wide with shock and our jaws just about hit the floor.

"I told you we are a very close.. 'family' here." Mr. Bernard said. "This is how we welcome all of our new.. 'Members."

Mom turned and buried her head in my chest.

"I can't do this." She whispered. "What the fuck do we do?"

Mom's co-workers all stopped what they were doing and turned their attention towards us.

"Come on in, Eva." One shouted.

"You're going to love this." Another said.

"Relax." Mr. Bernard said putting his hand on Mom's shoulder. "Sex is something that should be enjoyed.. Most of all on vacation in Europe!"

"I.. I just.. I don't." Mom stuttered.

"We don't have sex with anyone but each other." I firmly told Mr. Bernard.

He looked confused.

"Ah, yes of course." He said. "I must ask, why don't just the 'two' of you come on in and.. make yourselves 'at home."

Everyone stared at us silently waiting for our decision; it seemed that this was common place.. As if we weren't going to be welcomed by the company if we didn't entertain some form of this idea; as if they wouldn't be able to 'trust' Mom. We were too tense to move; there was no way out of this for either of us.

I took Mom by the hand and proceeded to very slowly walk the red carpet that led to what looked to be a custom made double king size mattress. Clothes were strewn about as her co-workers all cleared the way and sat off to the side on the couches and chairs; they were nearly foaming at the mouth as I led Mom down the aisle.

"Hey, this is just like our wedding day." I whispered into Mom's ear, trying to make light of the situation.

"Are you sure about this?" Mom whispered into my ear.

"No." I told her. "Just uhh.. Follow my lead."

"Okay." She said. "I trust you."

And in that moment Mom's panic dissipated.

"Take a deep breath." I told her as I laid her down on the bed. "Just look at me. Look into my eyes and don't look anywhere else."

I held Mom as she laid on the bed and cradled the back of her head as I kneeled over top of her. I brushed her hair behind her ear and slowly started to kiss her neck; I could feel her squirm beneath me as she fought back bated breath. Everyone was standing around the bed in a circle now watching us.

"God." I exhaled into Mom's ear. "You look so fucking incredible; I would love to tear that dress right off of your body."

I softly nibbled at her ear lobe and exhaled again blowing my warm breath on her moistened ear; goosebumps ran down her neck to the base of her spine.

"Okay." She said. "Do it. Do it right here."

"You're sure?" I asked.

"I want them all to watch us make love." She told me.

That was all my cock needed to hear as it was already bulging beneath my pants. I pulled back and took a good look at Mom in that beautiful dress she was wearing.. And then ripped it off with my bare hands.

Mom as well as her co-workers gasped as her gigantic tits exploded from the dress which was doing a great job at barely concealing them. I knew as well as anyone that every person in that room had been wondering what Mom's tits looked like all night.

I placed my hands on each breast and squeezed them tightly and placed my mouth on her nipple and began to suckle it. I ran one hand down her torso until I reached her pubic mound and slid it underneath the thong that she was wearing. I ran one finger over clit and down her slit; she was soaking wet. I rolled my finger around in a circular motion before carefully slipping it inside of her.

Mom grabbed my face with both hands and removed me from her tit; she guided my face to hers and shoved her tongue into my mouth as my finger was moving up and down inside of her. She placed her hand on my cock through my pants and squeezed; I could feel a load of pre-cum shoot out of the tip. I sat up on my knees leaving my fingers inside of Mom's wet cunt and slipped my shirt off and over my head.

With one finger still strategically inside of my Mother's pussy I stood up from the bed and undid my belt buckle with one hand; I grabbed Mom back the back of her after taking my finger out of her and held her hair up in a ponytail. I took the black leather belt and wrapped it around Mom's neck and slowly slid it through the buckle and pulled it until it was tight around her throat. I held the end of the belt in my fist like a leash and placed the other arm underneath one of Mom's thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed and quickly dropped to my knees in front of her. I ripped the thong off of her crotch; it was sopping wet and I quickly held it to my nose and took a deep breath to inhale her beautiful scent. I carefully yanked on the belt which pulled her face closer to me so that she was sitting up and overlooking me as I shoved the wet thong into her mouth before burying my face between her thighs.