Mom's Business Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom's boss has invited us to a secret event at his mansion.
9.1k words
4.71
74.3k
170

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,272 Followers

I was awakened the next day by the glare of the mid-afternoon sun shining obnoxiously through the windows of our suite; my eyes were wincing from the blinding light as I tried to slowly adjust and open them. My head was pounding and it felt as if I'd just woken up from a feverish dream; one that couldn't have possibly been based in reality.

I could feel Mom's back pressed against my chest; I could feel the heat between our bodies as our moist skin melted into one another. My left arm was completely numb and felt as if it had been severed during the night; Mom's head rest above on the pillow where my arm was trapped beneath. I could feel a little tickle on my nose from her wild stray hairs; her scent was intoxicating. My right arm was wrapped around her body with her arm resting on mine; I could feel the weight of one of her large breasts as I clenched it tightly in the palm of my hand.

My cock was burning and throbbing from the amount of blood it had accumulated; I don't believe my erection subsided throughout the entirety of the night. It was nestled between Mom's cheeks and I could feel the radiating warmth of her vagina on the tip of my cock; her thighs were squeezing the life from me. I wiggled my hips in an attempt to free my cock but cautiously enough so that I didn't wake her; she twitched and I seized the moment as her thick thighs released their grip.

I could feel the leftover cum that had been festering within my mother drip out from her wet hole as I pulled my cock out of her cheeks. I breathed a small sigh of relief as the blood started to rush back to the rest of my body; next I'd have to free my arm.

Mom began to stir as I pulled my arm from under the pillow; her hips shifting and her thighs twisting she flipped over onto her back and onto me. Her ass resting on my thigh, she turned over all the way until we were nearly nose to nose; my arm was trapped once more. Mom slowly started to open her eyes as she fought the intense night of sleep and relaxation that we'd just had.

"Good morning, Mrs. Shaw." I said.

Mom's eyes snapped open as our noses touched; she pulled her head back and stared into my eyes. Silenced filled the room.

She placed her hands on my chest and pushed back to create distance between us. She flipped over onto her side with her back to me.

"Fuck." She said, in a panic. "Fuck. Fuck."

"What is it?" I asked.

Mom sat up on the edge of the bed with her feet touching the floor. Her right hand shot up and grabbed the side of her head; her wild hair danced through her finger tips.

"My head." She said. "What time is it?" She asked in a frenzy.

"It's nearly five." I told her.

"Shit!" She shouted as she hopped out of bed and started rummaging through her suitcase. She tossed her shirts, pants, dresses, and lingerie overhead until most of her things were scattered across the room.

"I'm late!" She said, as she hopped to her feet and ran over to the bathroom mirror.

Mom proceeded to throw her outfit for the day on; checked herself out in the mirror and fixed her wild hair with both of her hands the best she possibly could.

"I'll be back later." She said.

"But Mom.." I said

"I'm sorry, I've got to run right now. I'll be back later tonight."

The door slammed behind her.

I exhaled as I dropped my head back onto the pillow; I grabbed the white sheet on threw it over my face.

"Fuck." I thought. "It wasn't a dream at all."

My mind raced and jumped from conclusion to conclusion.

"Was Mom mad at me? Did I take advantage of her? Did I do something wrong? Will things ever be the same?"

As stressed as I was about the answer to all of my questions my mind seemed to only land on one thing.

Last night.

Last night was the most magical night I'd ever had; the connection I felt with my Mother was unlike anything I'd felt before and I wondered if I'd feel it again, with anyone. My body was still tingling from the sexual high I got from being with her. My mother. Eva.

My cock was still rock solid beneath the tent of the sheet; it was throbbing and pulsating and burning almost as if it was begging me for a release of tension. My eyes frantically scanned the room until they spotted the tiny black thong that Mom was wearing the night before. Without a second thought I'd grabbed them from the floor and pressed them hard against my face and took a deep breath; I could still smell her wet pussy.

I grabbed my cock and started to stroke while breathing in the sacred scent of my own mother.

"I did this." I thought to myself as I stroked harder and harder. "I made her feel this way. I made her pussy drip. I made her cum."

The thought of making Mom cum was too much for my brain to handle and I started to involuntarily reach the climax of my orgasm. I threw the sheet to the side uncovering my nude body; my cock started to twitch and just as it erupted I wrapped Mom's thong around it and caught every last rope of cum in the crotch.

"Right where her pussy would be." I thought to myself as I started to 'cum' down.

The aching in my cock subsided but the pounding of my head did not. I grabbed Mom's pillow and wrapped both arms around it; snuggling it just as I had her all throughout the night. My body was in a state of ecstasy and I felt completely at ease as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Mom had rushed from the room because she was late for the biggest meeting of her trip; the stakes were not high as it was just another dinner for her and her co-workers. However, at this dinner she would be meeting the CEO of the company she was going to be working for; the "big boss" if you will. Mom was cool and confident about meeting him; she'd landed this job and it was for a reason. Because she was the best at what she does and she knew it.

Although Mom did not look her best she still looked better than every single woman at the restaurant that night.

She was greeted by her co-workers as she arrived and finally it was time. She walked right up to the Mr. Bernard and extended her hand.

"Mr. Bernard, it is a pleasure to finally meet you." Mom said, as she shook the CEO's hand.

"The pleasure is all mine, Mrs. Shaw." He said, as he guided Mom's hand to his mouth and gave her a light kiss on the back of it.

Mom was taken aback and a bit flattered. She felt a warm blood rush to her cheeks.

"You must forgive me." Mr. Bernard said, "I wasn't warned of the natural beauty you possessed."

Mom's face was full on blushed at this point; she laughed.

"And no one told me you were to be so charming, Mr. Bernard."

Mr. Bernard was in his mid-forties; he had dark brown hair that was pushed to the side and slicked back. Though he was a few years older than Mom, his face was smooth and had no wrinkles. His eyes were a chestnut brown and his smile was as smooth as his face and he had a slick French accent that was guaranteed to have women falling head over heels for him. He looked less like the CEO of a billion dollar company and more like a movie star from the 1940's. Needless to say, Mom was not expecting him to have such an atmosphere of charisma.

Everyone was escorted to their seats and began to put their orders in; Mr. Bernard ordered three bottles of expensive wine for the table.

"Say.. where's Matthew, Eva?" Sarah chimed in from across the table.

"Matthew?" Mr. Bernard asked.

"My....Husband." Eva told him. "We had a long night so we were running a bit.. Behind today. So he stayed at the hotel." She told Sarah.

Mr. Bernard's ear pricked up.

"Sounds like he had some night." Sarah winked.

"Ah, I was not aware that you'd brought your husband all the way to my beautiful country." Mr. Bernard said. "You must introduce us."

"I'll be sure to..bring him to our next outing." Mom said, nearly embarrassed as she raised her glass of wine to her lips.

"But of course." Mr. Bernard told her, "I'm throwing a large party tomorrow night. You two must make an appearance."

"That sounds wonderful, Mr. Bernard." She said. "What kind of party?"

"One you must see with your own eyes to believe." He responded, coy.

"You and Matthew are going to have a great time." Sarah laughed. "Mr. Bernard always throws the greatest parties whenever we welcome someone new to our team."

Mom finished up her dinner and put in an order to-go for me. Her co-workers all said their goodbyes and made their way to the door.

"Eva.." Mr. Bernard placed his hand on Mom's shoulder. "Would you like a ride to your hotel?"

"Oh, no. You don't have to do that, Mr. Bernard." Mom told him. "I'd hate to be an inconvenience."

"A beautiful woman such as yourself? An inconvenience? Nonsense!" Mr. Bernard asked, flirting with Mom. "No man on this Earth, could find a woman such as yourself as an 'inconvenience."

Mom blushed again.

"No, really." She told him. "I appreciate the compliment but it won't be necessary, Mr. Bernard."

"Please, Eva call me Henry." He told her. "We're going to be like family now."

Family.. Mom's mind started to replay the night she'd just spent with me.

"Okay, Henry." She laughed, "Thank you for the amazing dinner and welcoming me into your family. I feel very much at home here even though I'm so far away from it."

Henry extended his hand once more and Mom obliged by putting her hand into his; he pulled up close in again and gave her a kiss on each cheek.

"Au revoir." He whispered in her ear as he wrapped both arms around her and pressed his crotch against her. Mom could feel a slight bulge through his pants.

Mr. Bernard was 6'1 and towered over my 5'8 mother. Without much thought she instinctively wrapped her arms around him as well to say goodbye and goodnight. However there seemed to be some unspoken tension between the two of them. His hands traveled down the arch of her back and over the hump of her ass; he placed them beneath her cheeks and then lifted up, grabbing a hold of it.

"As for tomorrow night." He whispered into her ear once more. "Dress to impress.. And don't be afraid to show off a little more skin. This isn't America, mon chéri."

It was a short and swift encounter; Mom was a little tipsy and barely had enough time to process that her boss had just groped a handful of her ass.

"Hm?" She whimpered in response to what he'd just whispered.

"This party is.. 'Off the record." He told her. "It is not a business event."

"Okay." Mom told him. "I'll see you tomorrow night then."

While Mom had been out to dinner, I'd been fast asleep.. Yes, for the entirety of the day. I kept having the most wild and vivid dreams about Eva. In my dreams it wasn't awkward and there was no shame; my subconscious had complete control over Mom, so every time I woke up I would slam my eyes shut again to keep the dream going.

I imagined the outline of her entire body; every curve and crack. I dreamed about all the different ways we could make love; things we hadn't done the night before. Things we may never do. Things I'd be too embarrassed to even suggest. Truthfully I never wanted to wake up or come down from the cloud that I'd found myself on.

But all good dreams come to an end.

I was awakened by the violent buzzing of my cell phone against the wooden night stand. I woke up in a fit of rage and confusion and fell out of bed in an attempt to silence it. My eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room as the bright light of the phoned shined into my eyes.

"Incoming video call from: Dad."

"Dad?" I thought. "Oh fuck."

Wait, what was I worried about? There wasn't a chance in hell Dad could ever imagine what had happened between Mom and I.

I flipped on the lights and took the call.

"Hey Dad."

"Hey Matt! What are you two up to over there in ol' Francé?" Dad asked.

"Not much right now, Dad. Mom's out to dinner with her co-workers. I think this was an important one. She seemed stressed before leaving."

"Yeah, she said she was meeting the man in charge today." Dad told me. "Other than that is everything alright? Is your Mother enjoying herself?"

My mind drifted and a smug smirk took over my face.

"Haha, yeah." I laughed. "Mom is having a blast." I told him.

"That's great, son. Well, I won't keep you for too long. Let your Mother know I called. I'm headed to bed now."

"Okay, Dad. I'll let her know."

End call.

Not long after Mom came quietly tip-toeing through the door.

"Mom?" I called out.

"Hi, honey." Mom said, sounding a bit buzzed from dinner. "I brought you some food home."

Mom avoided looking in my direction; she kept her back towards me and wouldn't turn her head around at all.

"I just got off the phone with Dad." I told her.

"Oh God." She said. "Your father. I hadn't even thought about your Father. Oh my God."

"Relax, Mom." I said. "Dad is completely fine."

"That's not what I mean---" Mom said. "Oh, never mind."

"Oh." I exhaled. "I know.."

"I'm so exhausted." She said. "I'm going to take a quick shower and go to bed."

"Can I join you?" I asked.

Mom froze; she placed both hands on the counter top where she'd sat my food and dropped her head between her shoulders with her back turned towards me.

"Look.." She softly spoke. "We.. Can't. We can't do that again."

"Shower?" I jokingly asked. I could feel the friction of the tension in the air.

"You know what I mean." She said.

Finally, she turned and walked towards the bed with her head down and her eyes glued to floor. She sat down beside me on the edge of the bed, her back to me. I sat up and scooted up behind her and placed my hand on her shoulder. Mom shivered at my touch and shrugged my hand off.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Last night shouldn't have happened." She said. "It's my fault. I'm under a lot of stress here and you made me feel so good. So special. I'm weak, you know. You remind me so much of your Father but you're so much more than he is or was. I haven't been touched by another man in over 20 years."

Mom was clearly feeling guilty.

"Eva.." I said, placing my hand on her shoulder again.

"Stop." She said. "You have to stop calling me Eva. At least in private."

"Okay." I said, taking my hand off of her shoulder.

"I'm not mad at you." She said. "Last night was incredible. You are amazing. Perfect even. If you weren't my son then perhaps you could be my lover.. But unfortunately that can never happen."

"I understand." I told her.

"Now, I'm going to shower and please.. Try not to look at me." She said. "And please, don't try anything with me.. I'm afraid I won't be able to tell you no."

"I love you, Mom." I told her.

"I love you too, Son." she said.

Mom stood up and gathered her things for the shower.

"We've been invited to a party tomorrow night." She said. "My boss wants us both to come. He wants to meet you."

"Really?!" I said, getting excited.

"Yes, really." She said, "It's supposed to be a fancy party. I've been told we should 'dress to impress."

"Okay!" I told her, "I'll be the best looking husband there."

I flipped back over onto the bed and started thinking about what I'd wear to this party; a black suit and tie, no doubt.

I heard Mom start the shower and every last bone in my body was saying 'turn your head and look.' But I gave Mom my word that I wouldn't look and that I wouldn't make any moves on her so I picked up my phone and started scrolling through Instagram.

The steam from the hot water quickly fogged up the glass capsule walls of the shower and Mom disappeared behind them. I glanced over to see only the silhouette of her voluptuous body; despite my best efforts I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

I watched as the shadow of her body ran her fingers through her long dark brown hair as the water poured onto her; I imagined every single drop running down the curve of her breasts and down to her hips and ass. If she'd ask, I'd gladly crawl on my hands and knees over to the shower and lap up the water cascading off her body. I watched as she grabbed the bottle of soap and lathered it onto her loofah and watched as she rubbed it and her hands all over her body.

I could see the soap bubbles accumulating through the hazy glass. Mom rubbed under her tits and around them; holding them in her hands softly. She caressed her body all over--in an innocent way; there was nothing sexy about this shower, at least not intentionally on her part. I was admiring her in her most natural state. She placed her hand on the knob of the shower door and I quickly flipped over so that my back was facing the shower and went back to looking at my phone.

I could hear her quietly open the shower door and stick her head out to see if I'd been watching her. When I finally heard the shower door latch I flipped right back over and went back to watching Mom wash her sexy body. Mom essentially looked both ways before hiking one of her legs up onto the shelf of the shower where the soaps and toiletries were placed. I watched as she unhooked the shower nozzle and placed it upon her vagina.

I could only assume that Mom was spreading the lips of her pussy so that the warm water was massaging her clit. I hushed whimper escaped her lips but I could tell that she was trying to keep quiet so she wouldn't draw attention to herself. I noticed she was now massaging her clit with her hand while using the water from the nozzle on it for added stimulation.

I couldn't help but wonder as Mom played with her pussy to climax.. Was she thinking about me?

Eva had to ask herself the same question: Was she thinking about her son, Matthew or was she thinking about Mr. Bernard? It had become quite clear to her that Henry was making his move on her.. And it did kind of excite her; she hadn't been showered in this much attention for many years.

Mom finished up her shower and rinsed her body off; I saw her reach overhead and grab the towel she'd slung over the shower wall. She wrapped the towel around her body and proceeded to dry off.

"Okay." She announced. "I'm coming out now."

"With both hands above your head" I responded. "Where I can see them."

Eva rolled her eyes and bit her lip to keep the smile from spreading across her face.

"You know the deal." She said without a hint of playfulness, "Eyes closed."

I obeyed my mother's wish and closed my eyes as she grabbed another towel and wrapped it around her hair to dry. She got dressed once again wearing next to nothing and her night gown.

"Okay." she said. "You can open them now."

"Wow Mom." I said.

"Ah. Ah." She said. "No funny business."

"But.." I said.

"No. You can look. That's all."

I was confused as to why she was still wearing next to nothing; if she wanted things to go back to the way they were before.. Why did it seem like she was still daring me? Her gown was so thin I could see her nipples plain as day.

Mom hit the lights, dropped her gown, and fell into bed beside me. She threw the sheet over top of herself and laid on her side with her back to me. She wiggled and 'hopped' towards me until her ass was pressed firmly against my thigh.

"I'm a bit drunk." She laughed into the darkness.

"I know." I told her.

"I think my boss wants to fuck me." She said, as she flipped over so that she was lying on her side with her head on her pillow facing me.

"What?!" I said.

"I think.." She said. "He felt me up as he said goodbye at dinner."

"Get the fuck out of here." I told her. "Are you serious?"

"Yes." She said. "It's probably nothing but I want you to stick close to me tomorrow night. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am." I told her.

"Good." Mom said as she flipped back over. "Now, get over here and cuddle me as hard as you did last night."

She grabbed my arm by the wrist and flipped back onto her other side pulling me into her. I could feel the warmth of her body pressed against my cock and it began to move.

"Mom.." I said. "Shouldn't you put something on?"

johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,272 Followers