Mom's Business Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs closed and clenched tightly around my head as my tongue touched her clit; I started to slowly lick up and down her slit and around her clit as she relaxed and spread her legs wide so everyone could get a good look. I glanced up and saw two of her co-workers grab a couple pillows and prop them up behind up her. Mom grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed my head back so she could make eye contact with me as I licked her beautiful pussy; her thong was still clenched tightly between her teeth.

I pushed Mom's legs back and slowly continued to go down on her; licking my way from her clit all the way down to her asshole and back up. She never loosened the grip on my hair the same as I never loosened my grip on the belt. I could feel her legs start to quiver and just as she was about to climax I stopped and hopped up to my feet. I shoved my cock into her hole and wrapped my arms around her body and shuffled my knees onto the bed pushing us both further up onto it along with my cock slipping deeper inside of her. I took the thong from her mouth and tossed it over my shoulder; I turned my head for a brief moment and out of my peripheral vision I saw that Mr. Bernard had caught the thong and was taking in her scent just as I had.

My cock was balls deep inside of her; my pubic mound was pressed against her clit. I wrapped one arm underneath her and placed it under her ass so that her hips were lifted off the bed as I pumped my cock in and out of her. We kissed and both tried to push our tongues as far back into the other's mouth as we could.

"Fuck. I'm going to cum." She whispered in my ear.

I pushed in as deep as I could and began to grind my hips against her clit; I could feel her pressing forward and against me as hard as she could as she bucked her hips up and down until she came all over my cock. I slowed my strokes until we were both lying still; I brushed the hair from Mom's face and gave her a sweet kiss on the mouth before resting my head on her bosom which was glistening with little beads of sweat.

"Wow." One of the watchers said.

"You two are amazing!" Another shouted.

"You can tell how much you love each other." We heard from the small crowd.

Mom tapped me on the shoulder.

"Your turn." she said. "Get up."

I listened to her direction and stood up at the side of the bed. Mom rolled over onto her hands and knees and shook her ass around giving everyone a nice show. She had the biggest smile on her face. I'm sure it was the shine from the sweat we'd worked up but Mom was literally glowing.

She stood up and got right in Mr. Bernard's face; her thong still in his hand. He'd dropped his pants and began to stroke himself using it.

"Like what you see?" She laughed, her pearly white teeth grinning ear to ear.

Mom walked over to me and sat me down on the edge of the bed.

"Have a seat, sweetheart." She said, patting the bed.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and before I knew it Mom had dropped to her knees quicker than I had. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked it as deeply as she could; she started to gag but swallowed it down and opened her mouth as wide as she could to take a breath. She stuck her tongue out and licked my balls as she pushed her mouth forward until her nose was touching my stomach.

"Fuck! You're gonna make me bust if you keep doing that." I said.

Mom pulled back and removed her throat from my cock and slowly stroked it.

"Now, say it." She said.

I looked at her with a face of pure confusion.

"You know what I want to hear." She said with a huge smile on her face. "Call me Mommy."

She winked and grabbed my hand and placed it on my cock.

"Go on." She said. "Stroke yourself for Mommy."

I sat up so that I was sitting overlooking her; my head was absolutely spinning. I reached down and grabbed the belt that was still tight around her neck hanging down between her tits; I wrapped it tightly in my fist and pulled her face close until I could feel her breath on my cock. It didn't take much more than a couple of pumps.

"Fuck Mom." I shouted. "I'm going to cum."

Mom sat up straight, arched her back, and placed both of her hands on her knees; she squeezed her arms together and cradled her tits between them. She knew that everyone was silently in awe of her beauty as she kept her eyes on me.

"Cum for Mommy." She whispered.

I stroked until I was right at the edge of my orgasm and held it just before I started to shoot a huge rope of cum. I shook my cock at her tits and painted her chest and continued to stroke up and down; I lost control with the second rope of cum and it popped right into Mom's smile and landed on her upper lip and teeth. She didn't flinch or move a muscle and allowed it to drip down her mouth and too her chin. She kept her eyes locked on mine as I finished up and started to use her tongue to lick the remaining cum on her face into the corner of her mouth.

The room was silent.

Mom stood up and collapsed onto the bed beside me; finally removing the belt and tossing it to the floor.

The crowd erupted in applause.

"That..Was.. INCREDIBLE!"

Mom's co-worker Sarah slowly crawled onto the bed and whispered into Mom's ear.

"I can't believe you make him call you Mommy in bed! That was SO hot."

Mom laughed.

"Well, I am old enough to be his Mother you know."

Mom's smile never subsided as we both scooted back and got comfortable on the bed; she laid on her side with one leg draped over my body as I had one arm around her. Her head laid on my chest.

The rest of the party went back to doing their business as Mom and I just laid and watched and enjoyed the feeling of being together again.

"I can't quit this." Mom whispered into my ear. "I won't quit this."

I didn't say a word; I simply continued to run my hand through her her. We ended up dozing off for a bit until we were awakened by Mr. Bernard.

"You two are more than welcome to stay the night." He told us. "Or if you'd prefer to go back to your hotel, my driver would be more than happy to escort you."

Mom stood up and put her dress back on the best she could; I had broken the gold rings that strapped around her neck when I ripped it off of her so it wasn't going to hold up very well. I wrapped my suit jacket around her and we thanked Mr. Bernard for the wonderful party and for having us both.

"Oh, Eva." Mr. Bernard called out. "Here are you.. Well, if you still want them." He held up Mom's tiny black thong that was torn and now covered in Mr. Bernard's cum.

"Why don't you keep them." Mom said, with a sly wink. "That way you'll always have a small piece of me."

The sun was rising as the driver took us back to the hotel; our windows were as dark as they legally could be tinted and Mom was still feeling frisky. She was lying in the back seat with her head on my lap and started to run her hand along my thigh; she felt my cock start to grow underneath her head and slowly turned to unbutton my pants and quietly unzip them.

She stared at my cock as if she was stunned; she stroked it, licked it, and eventually sucked me to completion again. The driver didn't suspect a thing. This time she swallowed every last drop and I discreetly put my cock away and gave Mom a very long and deep kiss.

"I love you, Mom." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too." She said back.