Mom's Changing Room (Full)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those worries went away the moment her soft lips touched his. His eyes closed and he affectionately rubbed his mom's silk-covered back while she rubbed his. Their noses brushed as they made out.

Emily slid her moist tongue into her son's dry mouth. She swirled it gently, leading him to follow her. Unlike her, she knew Eric hadn't been planning every detail of this night and mentally preparing for this ending over the last four days. He had to be in shock, and Emily held her son's hard body and patiently kissed him.

When his tongue touched hers and followed it back through her lips, Emily hummed and welcomed it with a gentle suck.

The tension in his muscular back melted in her hands. And the more comfortable he became, the more passionate their kids exuded. The mother wasn't going to rush her son, but she wanted to feel him lose himself in the kiss faster and faster.

When her husband told her who Captain Roberts was, Emily went into a panic -- not because she was disgusted by what she had unwittingly done to her son, but because of how she had fallen for him without even knowing who he was. And hearing it was Eric only made her love her only child in a frightening, powerful way. And it stimulated her like nothing else.

She wanted to tell her son every detail of what the surprising news did to her over the last four days. She wanted to tell him how she cried and ran into the bathroom in fear and shame and couldn't stop thinking about how she had let her baby cum on her tits. She wanted to tell him how she was soon masturbating and cumming on the toilet to the fantasy of kissing him with a special kind of motherly love and affection. She wanted to tell him how the last four days had been a blur of her thinking about him and cumming to him. Mostly, she wanted to tell him that their date tonight wasn't just the gift of a lifetime for him, it was a gift for both of them. It was about them. This was her giving them a chance to share their love in a new and exciting way.

Eric's brain was a numbed mess. His entire world was a hot swirl of confusion. The soothing embrace of his mom's arms and silk-covered stomach pressuring his erection made him feel safe. He knew as long as he was in her arms, everything would be okay. He trusted her to guide him through the new and unique type of romantic tension. Bit by bit, he released the straining in his neck and calves, slowing his breath to meet the rate of hers.

The mother and son's foreheads fell into each other, their lips parted wider, and their tongues intensely intertwined. They savored the taste and softness of each other's mouths.

The passion grew into a fever, and then suddenly, the fever broke."Mmm, hm, hmm!" Emily moaned and chuckled at the feeling of two testicles rising on her stomach.

Eric snickered around his mom's playful tongue while she squeezed his left butt cheek. The romantic kiss turned into erotic teasing.

Emily stood on her toes and pushed her hips into the tall erection and her pointed chest into her son's body. As his breath shortened and his hands slid down the thin silk wrapped around her back, Emily knew what he was reaching for next.

With one more sensual swirl of her tongue, the mother pulled away, biting his lip as she did so.

Holding their foreheads together, Eric had a dazed smile, and Emily had a relieved and excited one.

"Hey," she smiled.

"Hey." He chuckled with her.

They scanned each other's eyes to sense what the other was thinking and feeling inside.

"So... you like this little number?"

"Yeah..." Eric nodded dryly. It dawned on him that he was using his normal voice. He realized he probably had been for a while, and knew it. He stared at the straight cut of red silk across his mom's creamy boobs, exposing the top half. He lightly pinched and tugged at the fabric on her hips. "It's so light and smooth."

"Haha!" Emily threw her head back and laughed. Her son wasn't joking, but he was usually cute and funny without realizing it. "It is smooth, isn't it?" She stayed against his throbbing cock.

"Ahh-Ahh." Eric sighed, as the cooling fabric was a godsend on his painfully hard erection. "Like, did you find that when I was checking out?"

"No," Emily hotly whispered into his ear, "I spent three hours in Victoria's Secret last weekend picking it out. I prefer your outfits much more, but... It'll only be our first time once. Why not treat ourselves to something special?"

"What?" Eric's eyes flashed open, but his mom kissed him before he could speak. His limbs jolted and he saw the smirk on his mom's face while she tickled his ball sack.

His mom's brown eyes were unlike he had ever seen them before. There was a friskiness and determination as if she was on a merciless, erotic warpath.

"Mom, what do mean it'll only- "

"Shhh." The son was silenced by a palm over his mouth. "Eric, you were Captain Roberts before you put that dumb mask on. And you took me on the greatest date of my life tonight. Everything you and I did tonight was real. The only fake part of this whole night was when I pretended I wanted to leave you."

Eric listened to her words and nodded joyously.

Emily touched her lips to his ear. "So... You just showed a hot, slutty MILF -- your hot, slutty MILF -- the night of her life, and her husband told her she could say yes to anything she wanted tonight. What are you going to do about it?"

A sharp sensation shot up from Eric's loins through his chest. His mom was right. Captain Roberts wasn't a character... It was a lie. All of the costume ideas, the dirty thoughts, the flirting, the courage -- that wasn't because of a mask. It was inside him. Just as his mom was no less his mom when she unleashed her "slutty fuckdoll" side, Eric was no less Eric when he became the confident, kinky version of himself. His lips curled.

"If you help me, I'm going to leave the biggest load you've ever seen on your boobs," Eric declared. "I'm going to ruin your clothes and show you how much of a slutty MILF you are."

Emily squealed then bit her lip. "Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah."

The musty tone drove Emily crazy. She spun around and sensually ground her butt into his bare cock. Her fingers grabbed his wrists and helped his hands find her large tits. "Mmm." Emily purred and listened to her son gasp. He liked how she pleasured his thick cock. "I don't know what it is about guys your age... your cute faces, your constant horniness, the way your cocks look, the way you feel you can actually get with women my age... I don't know what it is, but I fucking love it, hehe! And with you, I want it even more."

Jesus Christ... If his mom had plans to return the sultry nightgown, there was no hope now. A large streak of precum was smeared across the red fabric. "I want you more than anything," Eric swore.

Emily ground harder and squeezed his hands tighter. Then she abruptly spun around, dropped to her knees, and looked up at her son. "I really wanna help you, but sucking it might be a bit too much for me..." she pursed her lips.

His cheeks bubbling, Eric couldn't resist giggling with his mom. But he was also genuinely suffering. He needed some fucking relief. "Please blow me, haha! I'm so horny."

"Mmm. I know I love begging..." She wiggled on her heels. "I shouldn't be telling you this, but whenever I watch you stroke your cock, it's almost impossible for me to say no to anything."

Immediately, Eric gulped and his right hand found his shaft. He pumped his tender organ in his mom's direction, locking eyes with her and glancing away to study her immaculate figure.

"Take your shirt off," Emily said.

Eric obeyed his mom. He stripped out of his costume shirt, making him naked from the ankles up. The ceiling lights cast shadows below the dips in his muscles. Veins running up his forearms popped above the surface as he masturbated his cock.

I'm so fucking spoiled, Emily gawked. Her sexy son getting naked and stroking his big, thick cock for her was the most erotic scene Emily had ever witnessed. Her pussy was dreaming onto her inner thighs, and she could feel an orgasm building. Fuck anyone on the kink site forums who said moms shouldn't be doing this.

For the first time since strutting out of the fitting stall, Emily glanced at her husband. He had stepped back and was rubbing his bulge with his knuckles. He was going to let her do whatever she wanted.

"I did a good job with you."

Eric beamed. "Uh, thank you!" He stroked faster.

"Would it be arrogant of me to think you're the sexiest man I'll ever see?"

Eric blushed in a toothy grin so wide that it hurt. He was going to remember that embarrassing compliment for the rest of his life. Eric told himself she only felt that way because she was his mom. Then Eric realized that made it even better. "No, you're not being arrogant. You're the sexiest woman I'll ever see."

"Godammit," a flustered Emily rolled her eyes and wrapped her lips around her son's cock. Adrenaline coursed through her veins as she slowly took more and more of the delicious, precum-drizzled erection inside her warm, wet mouth. The occupying hand fell away, allowing Emily to take her son inside her. His startled gasps and grunts only encouraged her to keep going.

When her son's swollen cockhead was nestled back in her throat, Emily breathed tersely through her nose, allowing her mouth and gullet to get used to the size and length. Plus, she wanted to close her eyes and reflect for a moment... She was sucking her son's dick.

As she pulled out, Emily wagged her tongue side to side on the sensitive bottom of his shaft, treating his nerves to a special sensation while licking up all of his juice.

"Ahhh! Goddd!" Eric winced. He wobbled on the balls of his feet, struggling to hold his balance. He instinctively reached down and grabbed his mom's long, blonde hair.

Emily smirked at her overwhelmed son. "Holding my hair back for me... Such a gentleman."

The helpful son shuddered as his mom licked the entire length of his cock and then slipped it back inside her mouth. She bobbed her head in and out, sucking his cock. The sounds of swishing saliva and muffled gagging faintly echoed off of the enclosed hallway walls.

"Uhh-ohhh!" Eric bit down hard to fight off the intense symphony of pleasure. He couldn't take his eyes off of his beige cock sliding in and out of his mom's glossed, red lips.

"Talk to me," Emily ordered, before grabbing his dick again and plunging it back into her mouth.

Her growling, carnal voice filled her son's head. He knew what she wanted, so he mustered the courage to give it to her. "You look so slutty sucking my cock right now," the eighteen-year-old growled back.

Fortunately, his mom hummed around his cock in response, sending vibrations through his groin. She blew him even more passionately. Encouraged, Eric continued to softly growl through his breathing, "You look like the hottest slutty Barbie. Ahh! I love playing with you." His mom rolled her shoulders and blew him even more ferociously. It was too much, but Eric couldn't stop. "Err! You're such a slutty fuckdoll. I wanna make you my MILF."

Emily's pussy was on fire. She was in heat, and no matter how badly every fiber of her being demanded she rub her clit, Emily refused to give in. She dug her nails into the back of her son's jittery thighs and blew him as passionately as she could. Her son's grunting voice filled her swirling head again. His words were lost on her, but she did hear him say, "mom," and she fucking lost it.

"Tell me to take it off."

"What?"

Emily repeated and panted, "Make me take this off."

Eric nodded. "Um, yeah, yeah. I wanna see you get naked for me," he pleaded.

"Fuck. But what if someone comes in and sees me naked...?"

Eric lit up. "I don't care. Do you?"

The wife and mother smiled just as widely. She shook her head. "Hell, no."

In an instant, the mother and son were making out again. Emily was on her feet so they could fondle each other's hard bodies. She guided her son's hands to the bottom of her nightgown. He didn't have to reach down far at all.

Eric pulled his mom's red, silk nightgown over her head. "Oh my god..."

The enchanted, infatuated, eternal look in Eric's steady brown eyes made Emily sober for a brief moment in time. It was like he was seeing her for the first time in his life. She was still his mom, but she was also something much greater.

Seeing the faint tan lines of his mother's breasts, her round, pink areolas, and shaved bikini area, Eric was speechless.

The mom and son embraced and made out again, mingling their tongues while their hands explored anywhere and everywhere on each other's bodies. Eric finally got his hands on his mom's perfect butt cheeks, and Emily returned the favor. When he finally summoned the bravery to touch her pussy, Emily gasped loudly and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She kissed her son and then pushed away.

She couldn't take it anymore. "I want you inside me."

"Like, you want...?"

"If you want me then take me."

His mom's frisky smile made Eric's loins lurch, and a dull pain concentrated on the tip of his mushroom head. He attacked.

"Ahh! Ahh! Woahhh!" Emily flailed, but she was trapped in the strong, eager, horny arms. Teeth were in her neck, biceps constricted her ribs, hands took control of her ass, and her entire body was lifted from the ground.

Before she knew it, Emily was being dragged down onto the cheap, blue carpet. Fucking her down on the hard ground in the middle of the hallway wasn't what Emily had in mind, but her son's arousal and the dirtiness and the thrill of him taking her out in the open were irresistibly hot.

"Yeah! Fuck me!" Emily whined as softly as she could. But honestly, she couldn't give a shit at this point if anyone walked in and saw. She wanted everyone to know. With enough force, she pushed her son back enough to flip herself over onto her elbows and knees.

From her doggy position, she glanced back at her sexy son and released an elated moan. She was ready for him.

Hurriedly, Eric sat up on his knees behind her, gawking at her ass and open pussy. She smelled incredible. He angled his cock and pushed it down against his mom's mound. The softness and warmth were heavenly. His tip was off-center, but he shifted enough to slide his shaft inside.

"OH, SHIT!" Emily slapped her hand on the ground and moaned. She laughed at her son with watery eyes. She didn't have the heart to tell him he went it way too fast.

They recovered from the initial thrust and let their lungs refill with oxygen. The mom and son looked at each other while they felt their genitalia beating snugly together. They shared the same awestruck and wondrous stare. It dawned on them what they had just done, and both wanted more of this strange and divine feeling -- a feeling they both inherently knew they would never be able to get anywhere else.

With his diaphragm heaving, Eric looked down and watched his veiny cock slide out and then back into his mom. His view was blocked by her ass, but he knew from her gasp and the tightness that he was doing it correctly.

Emily writhed on the hard carpet. She arched her back and pushed her ass back into her son's groin. She silenced her screams and moans as much as possible. "Oh my god. Oh my god." Emily held her elbows and knees in place as her son started to fuck her. His thick cock inside her, stretching her vaginal canal, and delivering the friction she had been desperately craving.

With each thrust, the mother rocked back to meet his cock with a slap. Her flood of pussy juice provided enough lubricant -- too much lubricant, to the point where it rolled down her thighs. The sex was emotionally overwhelming, but not in the way Emily had fantasized it would be. This wasn't some fantasy or some flirty game. She was having sex with her baby, with her son, and nothing could ever be the same again.

Twisting her neck back, Emily could see Eric staring at her back in a deep, reflective trance. She could sense he was having the same reaction. When his hands finally found the sides of her body, Emily briefly reached back and squeezed his hand. They made eye contact and smiled at each other. Everything was okay.

This is crazy! Eric laughed to himself in disbelief. He pounded into his mom, loving every part of slamming back into her and simply existing with his cock inside her. His grin lit up his bright, sweaty face, and he thrust even harder with more confidence.

The joy in his face filled Emily's heart with love. It filled her steaming pussy with raging hormones. And it filled her brain with naughty ideas.

"OHHHH!" Eric trembled and gasped for air. Emily laughed and clenched her vagina around his shaft again, swirling her hips as he pulled out. Her son's head was about to explode.

"Holy... Ahh! That feels so good. Wow! Fuck..."

"Mmm. You like that?" Emily bit down hard on her bottom lip, cooing and smirking at her bewildered son. She had refound her kinky side, and she was relentless.

"Yeah!" Eric perspired and whinged.

"Then keep fucking my pussy. Ah. You're my sexy fucking young stud, aren't you?"

"Fuck, yes...."

"Yeah, you are. Ahh, uhhh! Don't stop. Show me how bad you want it. I wanna feel it."

Eric bucked his hips on autopilot. He could feel himself losing control of his muscles. Suddenly his mom was hitting his forearm.

"Watch out!"

Eric was knocked off-kilter by a leg hitting his side. He reactively fell back onto his ass and watched his frantic dad squat down at his mom's side and shoot cum all over her back. Somehow, it still felt weird and inappropriate to watch his dad's face contort while he relieved himself through the fly in his pants. As quickly as his dad burst in, he stumbled away.

What the hell? Eric wasn't even mad. How would he have the right to be? He wasn't even confused. He understood exactly what happened and why. It was just unexpected. He suddenly had an appreciation for how hard it must be for his mom to watch out for three or four guys in a room at once.

Quickly, Emily sat up and humorously shook her head and shrugged at Eric, as if to say, Whatcha gonna do? She grabbed her discarded nightgown and wiped the white, goo from her shoulder blade. "Ahh. Whew!" The mother caught her breath. "Sorry about that. That wasn't planned, hehe!"

"No, it's okay," Eric gulped. "Like, obviously, you know... I get it."

His mom crawled over to him and caressed his leg. "That's the thing about this fantasy... You never know what's gonna happen."

Eric leaned in and kissed his mom. They started to make out again. As Eric finally began kissing his way down his mom's neck to get his mouth on her firm breasts, Emily held him back.

"Follow me."

Eric took his mom's hand and stood up with her. It was her turn to lead him. Toward the end of the hallway, Emily pushed the second-to-last door open and pulled Eric inside.

"That's better," Emily cleverly smiled.

The son surveyed his surroundings. They were in a fitting room the size of a broom closet. The plastic film of the bench he was pushed onto was cool against his hot butt. His back felt weird against the glass of the mirror. The hinged door was cracked open. He looked back up at his mom, who was standing in the middle of the small stall. "Is this so no one can catch us?"

Emily pursed her lips and shook her head no. She pulled the door shut and locked it. "It's so no one can stop us."

The mother and son gleefully laughed, but it only lasted a moment because Emily was promptly on her son's lap and plunging her tongue deep into his mouth. She wanted her son to have her all to himself for their first time. And she wanted him alone. Just the two of them. Together. For their moment.

"They're all yours now..."

Eric knew what she meant. He immediately tilted his mom away from him and took as much of her breast tissue into his mouth as he could. They were perfect. The smooth, firm, boobs and circular, pink areolas, and pointy nipples were paradise for Eric. He spent minutes licking, sucking, and kissing his mom while she whispered filthy encouragement to him.