Mom's Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who wants to watch a movie?" asks Brian.

"As long as it's not some mushy Christmas bullshit, I'm in," says Alexia.

"Mom?" asks Cameron.

"You guys pick, I'll join you after I clean up."

Cameron claps his hands together. "Die Hard it is!"

"Yippe-ki-yay, Mister Falcon!" Alexia squeals, and they both run off to claim the best spots on the couch.

"I'll help," says Cameron, as he starts clearing the table.

We make quick work of the cleanup and find ourselves alone in the kitchen. I can hear the other two commenting on the movie from the other room. My heart starts to beat faster. I walk to the sink and bend forward to rinse my glass. Maybe I arch my back a little bit, maybe I wiggle my hips just so... I'm not surprised when I feel something hard in the cleft of my ass.

I stand up, lean back into him, and I'm about to say something when suddenly he's reaching underneath my blouse, pawing at my breasts. He starts panting in my ear, something that's always been a huge turn-on for me, and suddenly I don't care anymore. I don't care that he's my son, I don't care how "wrong" it may be, in that moment I decide that I'll let him do whatever he wants. I'm wet enough that he could just rip off my pants and fuck me right there.

But he doesn't. Instead he seems content to molest my tits, tweak my nipples, and nip at my neck. I grind my ass up and down on his cock, wishing he would take the hint. He starts moaning and grabs my hips -- finally!

"Oh, mom! I'm gonna-"

He's gonna what? I feel him hump between my cheeks a couple times, harder, faster, and then the telltale spasms as his voice breaks.

"Oh God, mom... I'm so sorry!"

I turn around and put my hand on his crotch, feeling the wetness there, his member still hard. "Shh, baby, it's okay. It makes me feel sexy to make you lose control like that."

"You're the sexiest woman I know," he says softly as he holds me in his arms. I rest my head on his chest, enjoying the closeness. Then suddenly, he pushes me away. Before I can ask what's wrong, the kitchen door and Alexia barges in. He must have heard her coming. Good thing.

"Come out and watch the movie, guys," she says as she grabs a drink from the fridge. "Finish 'cleaning' later," she winks at me, "you're missing all the best parts."

I'm thinking it's a good idea to act like I haven't been playing grab-ass with my youngest son this whole time, so I go along."

"Now I have a machine-gun, ho-ho-ho!" says Alexia as we leave the kitchen, in a mediocre impersonation of Bruce Willis.

***

As much as I love our family's Die Hard tradition, I just can't get into the movie tonight, not with everything that's going on in my head. I start to doze off as soon as I plop down on the couch.

"Mom!"

Who's kicking me? I make a superhuman effort to raise one of my eyelids a quarter of an inch.

"Go to bed, mom, you're whacked," says Alexia. I sprawl back on the couch, snuggling one of the cushions.

"I'll sleep here, it's fine," I say half-yawning, and then a strong pair of hands pulls me up.

"Let's go, come on," Cameron says softly as he helps me up the stairs. Before I know it I'm sprawled face down on my bed. I kick off my slippers and feel my son's hands on my ass, taking his sweet time to unsnap my slacks and slide them off me. He takes care of my blouse next, and my bra. I moan as my breasts are released from the lace, then slip under the covers. Now would be the perfect time to get fucked to sleep...

"Good night, mom," says Cameron, kissing me softly on the cheek. I purr, and then immediately fall asleep.

I wake up in the dark, with an unbearable pressure on my bladder. I leap out of bed in my panties and dash to the en-suite bathroom.

I sigh in contentment after I'm done. Sometimes, peeing is almost as good as sex. Almost. I wash my hands and head back out. As I enter the room, I immediately notice a lump in my bed.

I pull back the covers. It's Cameron. He must have sneaked in to spoon me. It's so cute I could melt. I get under the covers and shuffle back, wrapping his arm around me, feeling safe and warm in his embrace. I start to drift back into sleep, when I feel his hand move, sliding up my body to close around my breast, the tip of his finger grazing my nipple.

I gasp, feeling a rush in my lower belly. What is going on with me today? I'm like a teenager in heat. I arch my back and feel his hard-on press against my butt. I'm starting to think he might be just as asleep as I am.

His hand moves on my breast, caressing me softly, his hips grinding behind me, the flimsy material of my panties letting me feel every inch of his rock-hard cock as he slides it up and down between my cheeks, smearing his precum on my ass. I moan uncontrollably and arch my back even more, letting him slide along my lips, covering him in my juices as I soak through my underwear once again.

I'm about two seconds away from the most mind-breaking orgasm of my life when I'm jerked back to reality as he slides my panties to the side and I suddenly feel his bare cock pushing at my entrance.

"Oh, no! We can't do this," I moan as I shift my hips, sliding my lips along his member. He leans into me, panting in my ear (OH MY GOD).

"I want to come inside you, mom," he says softly, and I gasp, unable to form words as the sensible part of my brain tries to fight off the insane lust coming over me. As wrong as it is, I want him inside me -- I want to feel his skin slapping on my skin as he pounds me from behind, I want to feel his hands on my hips, his breath on the back of my neck, but most of all I want to feel his cock spasm as he unleashes a torrent of cum in my pussy, I want to feel it coat my insides before slowly dripping out of me, and I want to hear his voice break as the pleasure takes him and he declares his undying love to me.

"No, baby," I moan as I reach back to grab his shaft and press the head of his cock against my clit, "you can't put your big cock in mommy's pussy, it's not-" I gasp as he moves his hips, sliding his glans along my clit. I stroke the length of his cock, resisting the urge to just shove it inside me.

"I'm gonna cum if you keep doing this," he warns. Of course he is.

"That's the idea, sweetie," I whisper softly, still stroking him. "Cum for mommy," I say, gliding my thumb along the frenulum.

"Oh, God!" he moans as I feel him tense up, and suddenly I know what I have to do. I turn around and slide down under the covers, where his throbbing cock is waiting for me, ready to explode. I push away my reservations, grab my son by the hips, and take the head of his cock in my mouth, closing my lips around it, coating it in my saliva.

His groans drive me insane and I shove my hand in my panties to pinch my clit. My hand is drenched in my own juices as I force my head down on my son's shaft, the tip poking at my throat. Luckily, I've had lots of practice with my husband's nine-incher, and it's like riding a bike. I swallow, suppressing my gag reflex, and take Cameron in my throat. I swallow again, taking him deeper, and suddenly my nose is in his pelvis and his legs start to tremble.

"Oh, mom, oh God, mom, I'm gonna, I'm coming!"

I pull back, leaving just the head in my mouth, resting on my tongue. I feel his shaft pulsate and I press on my clit at the same time. This is the best feeling in the world, the rush of cum in my mouth, the salty taste on my tongue, my son's moans in my ear, I could die right now, the happiest woman on Earth. But I don't, and his cock pulsates again, and again, and again, and again, each time depositing more of his seed in my hungry mouth, until the overpowering taste of his cum is all that exists in my world.

He slowly pulls out of my mouth and looks down at me with the sincerest expression of love in his eyes. I look up and open my mouth to show him how he filled me to the brim, and then, as he groans "that's so hot, oh mom," I finally get my reward. I take a small gulp as I gently flick my clit, savoring the taste as it slides down my throat, and then another gulp, another flick, until little by little, I've swallowed every drop and my legs are shaking in orgasmic bliss.

After I regain my senses, I look back at Cameron, hoping my son doesn't think less of his mother after she drank his cum like a wanton whore, but I needn't have worried: he's out, sleeping the deep sleep of a man who just emptied his balls in his woman's mouth.

Despite all my misgivings about the incestuous nature of our activities, I feel happy. I realize then that I hadn't felt like this since David died. Something had been missing from my life, and tonight I found it again. Who would've thought that the key to happiness was a throatful of cum?

***

For the first time in almost a year, I wake up feeling content and well-rested, the taste of my son still lingering in the back of my throat. I put my hand between my legs, and it comes back drenched. Just thinking about taking my son's cock in my mouth makes me gush like a schoolgirl at a BTS concert. As I look at Cameron's angelic sleeping face, I make my peace with the reality of the situation: I have become a slut for my son, I crave his cum, and want to feel every inch of him inside me.

At the same time, I love him too much to ruin his life, so I make a decision. It's not an easy one, but I'll just have to stick to it. And now that it's made, I feel much better. Like a weight has been lifted from my soul.

I pull the covers back and admire Cameron's naked body. His muscles lean and well defined, his skin milky white, a tuft of blonde hair at his navel, his rock-hard cock jutting from his groin. Oh. I look up at his face, but he seems to be sleeping still. I move in closer, his breathing steady and subdued -- definitely sleeping. And at full mast. Young men are magical.

I reach out tentatively, stroking down the length of his shaft, my heart beating faster as I feel the hardness of him. I cup his balls and fondle them, feeling their weight. They feel full, even though I vividly remember him unloading about a gallon down my throat last night. I swallow reflexively, salivating at the memory. I desperately want to just jump on him and ride him to the best orgasm of his life, but I restrain myself. It would be his first time; I have to make it special.

But it won't be his first time for this, I think as I slide down under the covers and shove my mouth on his cock. The time for tentative hesitation is past. I know what I want, and I'm getting it. I grab onto his hips and use the leverage to pull myself all the way on him, opening my throat to let him inside. This time I don't suppress my gag reflex. I want to choke on it. I jerk my head back and forth, "gluk-gluk-gluk", the sound of my gagging turning me on just as much as the sensation.

I pull myself off and admire my son's throbbing shaft coated in my spit. I bend back down to lick it, and suddenly I feel a hand on the back of my head.

"Don't stop, mom!" I wasn't planning to.

"You want mommy to suck your big cock?" I ask, with an exaggerated sultry voice.

"Yes, please."

"Then make me!" I say, as I look up into his eyes. He looks shocked. "Make me," I repeat. "Take what you want from me."

"I want to make you feel good," he says. It's sweet and infuriating at the same time, but I can't fault him. I have to keep in mind how young and inexperienced he is.

"What would make me feel good," I say, "is if you used me for your pleasure," I continue, as I open my mouth and stick out my tongue. "Grab my head and use me. Use me to make yourself cum. Use me like a toy, like a cum rag."

He still looks reticent, and I know I just completely shattered his world. Different generations, after all.

"Listen," I say, "I know what you're thinking, and you're right: you shouldn't just ram your big hard cock in a girl's face unless she says it's okay, but -- I just said it's okay. I want this," I say as I look into his eyes. "I fully consent to you fucking my throat as hard as you can until you completely empty your balls in or on me."

"Mom..." he starts, looking into my eyes as I open my mouth as wide as I can, sticking my tongue out submissively. "You're just perfect, you know that?"

I think it's the sweetest thing I ever heard, and then his hand is in my hair, pulling me in. He's holding his cock in his other hand, and he feeds it to me until I'm choking on it. He takes my head in both his hands, pulling me up and down on his shaft. Oh, fuck yes! This is the best. I let him take control, opening my throat when he shoves in, contracting when he pulls out. He won't last long with that kind of massage.

He pulls me by the hair and I think I'm about to be blasted in the face, but then he flips me around like a rag doll, grabbing my hips and pulling my ass on his face. He starts licking me as I find his cock and shove it back in my mouth. It's hard to get the proper angle in this position, but I can still suck on his tip, lick his shaft, and massage his balls.

I feel his tongue darting around my pussy lips, poking at my clit, then wandering around the general area of my crotch. He has no idea what he's doing but I give him points for enthusiasm. And then suddenly, I feel something new. Different. Intense.

"Oh baby," I moan, "that's so..." so GOOD, I finish in my head as I feel his tongue penetrate my asshole. Mad with lust, I redouble my efforts on his cock, hoping to soon taste my reward. After years of conditioning, nothing makes me come as hard as getting my mouth filled with sperm.

"Honey?" I plead.

"Yes mom?" he says, his voice muffled from being smothered in my ass.

"I'm getting close."

"Me too."

"Will you suck mommy's clit to make her cum?" I ask.

"Of course," always the gentleman. I feel him poking around for a bit, and then he finds it.

"Yes babe, right there! Don't stop!" I start bobbing up and down on his cock furiously as he suckles on my clit. I take it as deep as I can on every thrust, enjoying the sensations in my throat and pussy, when suddenly I feel him at my backdoor again. His finger this time.

It's too much for me, just like my whore throat is too much for him: with his finger fucking my ass, his lips sucking on my clit, and his cum erupting in my mouth, coating my tongue, palate, and throat, I climax like never before. My brain explodes in pleasure as I shake uncontrollably, my legs spasming, my hips jerking. I can't even control my mouth as I start coughing up my son's seed all over my face.

"You're so beautiful, mom," he says, stroking my hair, wiping my face with a tissue. "And you feel so good." He spoons me, cupping my breast, and five seconds later I feel him getting hard again between my ass cheeks. I sigh.

"That was the best I've had in a long time," I say truthfully. "But we can't stay in bed all day, no matter how much I want to."

"I know," he sighs.

"Let's go," I say as I give him a playful slap on his firm ass. "I need a shower, and then you can help me with the tree, okay?"

"Anything for you, mom," he says with a smile that makes my heart swell. I'm so lucky in so many ways. I blow him a kiss before I step into the bathroom. I'll wash the smell of sex off my body, but I hope I keep the taste of his cum in my mouth forever.

***

The others are already up when I come down after my shower, Brian perched precariously atop a stepladder, decorating the upper half of the tree while Alexia sips hot cocoa and makes comments.

"Little more to the right, little more Brian... yep, perfect! Now hold it," she says as she turns to me with a mischievous smile.

"Alexia!" I say, faking outrage.

"What?" she asks, a twinkle in her eye. "I'm just looking!" I notice Brian flexing his butt in my peripheral vision. For a moment I wonder if there's something going on between these two, but instantly dismiss the thought: it's just my own guilt acting up, most people don't commit incest... I think.

The rest of the day goes splendidly. I really missed my kids, even though I wouldn't want them home all the time. We all seem to get along much better now that we're not living with each other year-long.

Spending the day with all three of my children doesn't leave me much alone time with Cameron, and by mid-afternoon I'm starting to get antsy. Each time I sneak a peek at Cameron I get a different, dirtier image in my head. At one point, as we're lazing on the couch with Home Alone as background noise on the TV, I realize I'm completely soaked. I have to do something.

"Cam, can you help me with the cake?" I ask as I get up, giving him a look that I hope makes him understand this isn't about cakes, but not so obvious that the others notice.

"Of course, mom," he says, always eager to please.

"Of course, mom," mimics Alexia in a silly high-pitched voice. "Momma's boy," she adds under her breath. I frown at her, and she sticks out her tongue at me. It's those little things that would annoy me when she lived at home, that I find endearing now.

I lead Cameron to the kitchen, where the cake is sitting perfectly prepared, ready to be baked at a moment's notice.

"What do you need?" he asks, looking at the chocolate delicacy.

"You," I say as I hop on the counter and pull him to me. He's too tall for me to kiss him standing up. He kisses me like a man returning from a ten-year sea voyage. Hungry. Needy. Hard. I feel him hard against my belly as he holds me close to him.

"I want you too, Natalie," he says in my ear as he fumbles at my dress, and it feels very strange to hear him say my name like this.

"Call me mom," I say, gasping as he grabs my ass under my dress, spreading me. "Or mommy," I whisper, expertly popping the button on his fly with one hand as I slide the other under his shirt to feel his body.

"Mommy," he repeats. "It's not weird to call you mommy while we're doing this?" he asks, clearly not that> bothered as he slides my panties to the side and starts stroking my lips, feeling my wetness.

I pull him in closer. "Mommy wants your cock, baby," I whisper in his ear, massaging his shaft through his boxers. It does feel weird to say it out loud. Weirdly hot. His fingers slide inside me easily and I start losing my mind, until I feel something much bigger poking at my entrance. "Wait," I say as I pull back, glancing at the door. I hop back down from the counter, straightening my dress and panties.

"I do want to feel your beautiful cock inside me," I say as I resume caressing him. "But let's take our time and do it right, okay? I don't want to have to worry about your sister barging in."

"Oh, I assure you I'd be done before she even got up from the couch," he says, and we both chuckle.

"Come see me tonight after everyone's gone to bed," I say, pumping his shaft with one hand and massaging his balls with the other. "Then you can fuck mommy all night long." I slide down to my knees, barely registering the cold of the kitchen tiles as I look up at his gorgeous face. "And cum in mommy's pussy," I say before yanking down his boxers and swallowing him whole, opening my throat for his cock, shoving my face into his pelvis.

"Oh, fuck!" he gasps, putting his hand on top of my head. Yes! Do it! And he does. He grabs my hair and pulls, fucking my throat, using my mouth like a fleshlight. I start touching myself, I'm already so close...

"Take it all, mommy!" he grunts after a few seconds, and I reach my own orgasm as he unloads down my throat again. I could get addicted to this. I swallow it all this time, careful not to make a mess.

"Tonight... make me yours," I say as I zip him back up, just in time to hear the oven DING.

***

Christmas dinner is an unmitigated success -- as it should be, after I spent the last 2 days prepping and cooking. But as I'm stuffing my mouth with stuffing, all I can think about is getting stuffed by my son. As I swallow the gravy with the mashed potatoes, I'm reminded of his cum sliding down my throat. I do my best to keep my composure, but I'm going insane. Every time I look at him, I ruin my panties a little more. I see him suck on a turkey bone, and I have to get up from the table, pretend I'm going to fetch something from the kitchen.