Mom's Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dessert, I bring out mugs of hot cocoa and marshmallows for everybody, and we all sprawl on the big couch to watch a movie. I couldn't tell you what it was, or even what it was about, my entire attention and willpower were focused on not> ripping Cameron's clothes off and fucking him right then and there -- and I had to constantly control my hands to not jam them in my snatch and make myself cum in front of all my children.

Luckily for me, Alexia got a call from her new mysterious boyfriend and went up to her room to have some privacy. Brian excused himself soon after, claiming he'd be "right back", but I knew we wouldn't see him again for the rest of the night -- he'd be in his room with his music (or maybe spying on his sister's sexy facetime call? No, surely not... then again, two days ago the very notion of even just looking> at my son's cock would have seemed preposterous to me).

Cameron and I pretend to watch the movie for a while, but it's mostly groping and kissing and at some point, I have to stop and be reasonable: Brian or Alexia could> theoretically come back down at any moment, and while I was fine with letting my youngest son plaster my insides with his cum (that ship had definitely sailed), I drew a flimsy line at having my other kids as an audience.

As he's pulling at my panties and poking me with his hard-on, I stop sucking his tongue for a second to say, "I'm going to go wash up, meet me in my room in half an hour, okay?"

"Wait, wait, just a little more," he groans in frustration, grabbing a handful of my ass in his strong hands and mashing his pelvis against mine.

"Come on sweetie," I try to coax him, "you'll have the rest of the night to do whatever you want to me, but we can't do it here and I need a shower.

I kiss him one last time before springing up the stairs. As I walk down the hallway to my room, I notice a strip of light dancing from under Alexia's door. Is she still on her call? As I approach the door, I hear familiar noises. I know I shouldn't listen in on my daughter's private conversations, especially since I could easily guess the nature of that> specific call, but I wondered about the details. Would she masturbate for him, or would it just be sexy talk? Would they roleplay? Is she submissive like her mother?

As I get closer and the sounds get clearer, I notice the door isn't shut all the way. I struggle with the dilemma for about half a second before I decide I want the sounds and> the sights. I push the door half an inch, just for a quick peek. Alexia is turned away from me on her bed, face down in the pillow, ass up in the air, as Brian(!) is plowing in and out of her. Brian?!

"Yeah, fuck my fucking ass with your big fat cock!" Her voice is muffled but that is definitely my darling daughter spewing that filth out of her mouth. I catch a flash of something in my peripheral, it's hard to make out but I think her phone is on her chair, with a man's face on the screen. Is she video-chatting with her boyfriend while her brother is sodomizing her?

"Can you feel my cock all the way up your shit hole, you dirty ass slut?" says Brian as he smacks her ass. I'm shocked, but also very turned on. It's been many years since I've last had anal -- David was never that much into it. I reach back and slip a finger below my waistband, looking for my asshole as I watch my son fuck my daughter. "I'm gonna come in your ass, sis!" says Brian, picking up speed.

"Yes, fill my ass with your cum, I want to feel it all inside me!" moans Alexia from the pillow.

"No!" says the phone. Although it's not very loud, the voice is deep and harsh, masculine and commanding. I know instantly that I would do whatever that man ordered me to do and, in that moment, I feel happy for my daughter. Good for her. "Swallow it, cum slut," the voice continues, "take it all in your whore mouth!"

I hold back a moan as I watch my eldest son pull his cock out of his sister's ass and feed it to her hungry mouth. Credit to her, she takes it like a real trooper, worshipping the rod that was just inside her bowels, licking it like it was the most delicious thing ever to have her own ass juices fed back to her. Brian starts to moan and spasm, and I can see his cock twitch in Alexia's mouth as he unloads into her.

As much as I'd love to watch the full denouement, I'm already pushing my luck as it is -- what would Cameron say if he caught me spying on his siblings' depraved Christmas Eve activities?

I head back to my room for a quick shower, and then slide under the covers to wait for my present. All I want for Christmas is a good, deep dicking from my son. I must have spent longer than I thought watching my daughter's show, because I'm not even fully under the covers when I hear the door click open. Cameron beelines for the bed and yanks the sheet back to stare at my naked body.

"I've finally got you where I want you," he says as he grabs my breasts with both hands, his cock already tenting his sweatpants.

"I've waited all day for this," I say, reaching out to pull down his waistband and take in his member in all its glory. I start to stroke him, making sure to spread his pre-cum all around the head.

"I've waited all my life for this," he says as he slips his finger inside me. I've been horny and on edge all day, so there's really no need for foreplay.

"Then stop waiting and fuck me," I say as I pull him close to kiss him.

"I might come really fast," he says, almost apologetic, hesitating as he slides his shaft along my pussy lips, teasing me.

"It's okay baby," I whisper in his ear. "Come inside mommy's pussy, and then fuck me again," I say as I guide his beautiful cock to my entrance. He groans in my ear as he slides inside, and I feel myself expanding to accommodate him. I let out a sigh of pleasure as I bask in the fullness. "So deep..." I moan, looking down, and suddenly noticing he's not even halfway in. Oh God, he's going to split me open! I shudder in anticipation.

I arch my back to let him in deeper, reaching out to take his hands and put them on my hips. "Take me," I say between short breaths, "make me yours."

He grunts as he thrusts into me, pulling me by the hips to completely impale me. My mind goes blank as if his cock was reaching all the way to my brain, and all I can do is moan like a stupid whore as he pumps his hips. The feeling of his cock sliding into me and the sound of his flesh slapping against mine are all that exist right now. Time slows to a standstill, and I feel like I've just been fucked all night long even though it's over in a few thrusts.

"Oh, fuck! Mom, I'm gonna come!" says Cameron, and then he does. I feel him expand and then spasm inside me as he unleashes a torrent of cum in my hungry cunt. I say nothing, because I'm way past the point of being able to form coherent sentences. I've always loved getting creamed, but it's never been this intense before. I pull Cameron in to kiss him, locking me legs around him to stop him from pulling out.

"Stay inside me," I gasp, "I want to feel you." We stay locked in that embrace for... I don't know how long since I've lost all notion of time. After he's deflated and slipped out of me, he rolls off me and spoons me, stroking my hair.

"That felt so good, mom," he says softly in my ear.

"Was it everything you hoped for?" I ask, taking his hand to put it on my breast.

"So much better..." he sighs as he absentmindedly starts to tweak my nipple.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, young man," I say, feeling overjoyed. Giving pleasure to the man I love is really the purest form of bliss there is.

"Can we do it again?" He asks, as I feel him poking eagerly at my backside.

"Oh honey," I start, turning slightly. "You don't have to ask, I'm yours," I continue, stroking the back of his hand as he keeps tweaking my nipple. "You can have me any way you want, any time, any place." I turn completely to face him and kiss his lips. "Mommy is your slut, your whore, your cumdump..." and before I can say another word, he flips me over and shoves my face into the pillow as he drives himself all the way inside me in a single stroke. "Hgnh, ffffuck!" I moan in the pillow.

"Take my dick, mommy," he gasps in between thrusts, "take it all!" I reach back and spread my cheeks to give him an even better view of his whore mother's holes, and suddenly I feel something wet and slimy at my backdoor, followed by a sharp poking. He spit on my asshole and is now shoving his finger inside it.

"Oh God!" I scream in the pillow, refraining the urge to shove my hand between my legs -- if I touched my clit right now, I would come so hard I'd pass out.

"You like that, mommy? You like my finger in your ass?"

"I love it! I love feeling you in my ass and my pussy at the same time!" I move my hips to the rhythm of his thrusts, savoring the sensation of fullness that can only come from having both your holes filled.

"Maybe I'll put my cock in your ass next," he says as he starts pounding me harder."

"Yes! Please! I want to feel you in my asshole! Mommy will be a good ass slut for you..." I moan deliriously as I feel my orgasm start to crest. Just a little flick and I'll be there.

"Oh, fuck!" he grunts as he suddenly yanks his finger out and grabs my hips again to drive himself all the way into me. My finger finds my little nub as I feel him spasm again, and this time we both erupt together. My mind is flooded with pleasure just as my cunt is filled with my son's sperm. I'm so happy I could cry. This is the best feeling in the world.

"I love you, mom," I hear him whisper in a state of half-consciousness. I want to say I said it back to him before falling asleep but I'm not sure, I might have been dreaming already.

***

I wake up feeling content and well-rested, as one does after falling asleep well-fucked and full of cum. Speaking of, I still feel full this morning. And warm. And wet. A familiar tingling in my lower belly. Hmmm. I open my eyes and see Cameron staring back at me. I gasp in surprise and he shoves his tongue in my mouth as he thrusts into me. Has he been fucking me while I was asleep? Well, I did say he could make use of my holes whenever he wanted. I wonder if he came inside me once already this morning, it would be a shame to have missed that.

"Morning, mom," he says as he fucks me with slow, deep thrusts. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, honey," I say smiling, enjoying the attention. "Do you have a present for mommy?"

"I got a big load of cum for mommy's pussy," he says, accentuating every other syllable with a deep pump.

"Give it to me," I moan, already close to my own orgasm. "Fill me up, I want to feel you come." His cock is so big inside me, stretching me so wide I can feel every slightest movement. I know he's coming before he tells me as I feel his cock expand and then pulsate as it shoots out my "present". It's so warm, and it completely fills me up. It's not an intense jab of pleasure, more like a constant glow of contented fullness. What a perfect way to start a Christmas morning!

I let him go downstairs first while I wash up -- as much I want to, it wouldn't be reasonable to spend the whole day leaking my son's cum in my underwear. I arrive downstairs to the sound of erupting cheers: they've all been waiting on me to open the presents. I get my first one from Brian, a big book on watercolors, my favorite hobby. A surprisingly thoughtful and well-chosen gift, from a guy who spends an awful lot of time pretending like he's too cool for his old mom. I give him a great big hug, taking care to smush my breasts on his arm to embarrass him even more. Cameron's present is a big box of assorted gourmet chocolates. I do love chocolates.

"Oh, I love these, thank you!" I say with a kiss on the cheek. "But I'm going to gain ten pounds if I eat all that."

"Nonsense," says Cameron with a mischievous smile, "you work out, right? You can take a mouthful of cream-filled chocolate every once in a while!"

Bold! I hope the others haven't picked up on it... but I worry needlessly, because my daughter gives me the killing blow. She pushes the rectangular box onto my lap.

"This one's from me," she says with a twinkle in her eye. "It's the best present, of course, and the most useful one."

Intrigued, I tear the wrapping paper to reveal a cardboard box adorned with a very realistic, fleshy illustration of a man's erect penis. "Lifelike silicone RealCock," I read from the packaging. A clear plastic window gives us a preview of the 9-inch implement.

"I didn't know your size, so I got an average one," says my daughter as if she'd got me a mail-order sweater. "It's got a suction cup too."

"Obviously," Brian snorts. "Wouldn't want a dildo without a suction cup, now would we?"

"Hey!" snaps Alexia. "You jest, but it is what sets apart high-end dildos from common rubber cocks. It's the most useful feature, and it's great for using in the shower."

I take the silicone organ out of its box. It does have a premium feel to it. Soft and hard at the same time, almost like a real cock, but without the warmth. I playfully smack my daughter on the head with the tip. "Thanks sweetie, it's very thoughtful, in your own special way... but I don't know that I'm going to get much use out of it."

"Oh, come on!" she says. "You should> use it. When was the last time you got laid?"

Half an hour ago, I think. But I don't say it. I just smile. "Alright, point taken. Who knows? I might give it a try."

"Oh," Alexia adds. "Don't forget to use lube. Do you have lube? I have lube, if you need some."

Brian hides his face in a couch cushion. "Thanks for not making Christmas awkward, Lexi!" he groans.

I chuckle and put the dildo back in the box. I watch with glazed eyes as the kids open their own presents, and all the time I'm thinking about what it would feel like to shove that silicone cock into one of my holes while my son fucks the other.

***

We spend the day watching movies, eating leftovers, playing games, and then we start drinking, so it turns into drinking games. At one point the boys dare Alexia and I to take off our tops and compare breast sizes. I'm much bigger, of course, but hers are perkier. Because of the drinking, and everything else that's been going on this weekend, it doesn't feel as weird as it should. We all get pretty drunk pretty fast and decide to turn in early. I'll be all right tomorrow, but the three of them have to drive back to campus.

As I close my bedroom door behind me, I remember something and walk back out, to Alexia's room. I knock softly.

"Hmmhhmh?" comes the muffled reply.

"Are you asleep, honey?" I ask.

"Erm... I was wondering... you said you had some..."

"Yeah?"

I crack the door and poke my head in, not wanting to advertise it all to the boys. "Some lube," I whisper-shout.

"Oh, yeah, sure!" she says, reaching out to her nightstand drawer. "What kind? I got strawberry, hot n' spicy, anal special, orange blossom -- that's more for massages..."

Luckily, it's dark so she can't see me blushing. "The, erm, anal one?"

"Anal, huh?" she says as she tosses me the little bottle. "Have fun mom!" she plonks back down into bed and I go back to my room, where Cameron is already waiting for me. I show him the bottle with its "ANAL GLIDE" logo in big block letters.

"You can have all> of me tonight, baby." I see his pajamas tent up at the thought of taking my ass.

"Good," he says as he grabs my neck to kiss me. His breath smells faintly of alcohol, his tongue is rough, his kiss needy and urgent. "I'm going to cum in every one of your holes tonight, mommy."

"I'm yours to use," I whisper in his ear, "which one do you want first?"

"First," he says, grabbing a handful of my hair, "you're going to suck my cock."

My heart bursts with pride as he pushes me down on my knees. This assertive, confident, dominant man, giving orders to a woman twice his age -- that's my son! I lean down and shove my face in his crotch, rubbing his cock with my cheek through his pajamas. He pulls my hair as he yanks down his pants. "Open up, mommy," he says, tapping my lips softly with the head of his penis. "Open wide like a good little slut."

And so, I do. I feel my panties getting wet as he slowly slides his cock all the way into my mouth and down my throat. I look up at him when my nose touches his groin and see him smiling down at me. He caresses my cheek before reaching back behind my head for leverage before thrusting, fucking my throat like it was my pussy.

"Gluk!" I gag and spit as he repeatedly pumps his cock in and out of my throat, "gluk-gluk-gluk!" My eyes start to water, I take deep breaths whenever I can and spit out as much saliva as I can to completely coat his shaft. It's not long before he pulls back out, leaving just the tip inside my mouth.

"Taste it, mommy," he grunts, "taste it and drink it all down!" Feeling a man's cock pulsate in my mouth as he erupts is one of my favorite sensations, and I'm just about in heaven. I lose count after seven or eight spurts, and he's still shooting. It's warm and salty on my tongue, and after the fourth shot it completely fills my mouth, so I have to start swallowing. I gulp it down slowly, savoring it, enjoying the moment.

"Good girl," he says, stroking my hair, smiling down at me. I slowly withdraw my mouth from his member, opening wide, sticking out my tongue to show him I'm indeed a good girl who swallowed everything. I notice he's flagging but hasn't gone completely limp, and wonder if his youthful vitality is such that he might be able to go twice in a row.

"Get up," he commands, and I obey. "Take off your panties."

"Yes, sir," I say as I comply.

"Sit!" he snaps, pointing to the edge of the bed. I don't know what's got into him, but I'm loving it!" I sit at the edge of the bed, looking up at him obediently.

"Put your feet up on the bed, lie back, and spread your cunt for me." I gasp, but do as I'm told, spreading my legs wide to give him easy access. I feel his half-limp cock plopping down on my belly, and then the shaft sliding between my pussy lips. I sit up slightly on my elbows, still mostly lying back, but I want to see what's going on.

Cameron has his dick in his hand, stroking it as he taps my clit and slides between my lips. "Are you going to fuck your mommy with your big cock?" I ask, moaning, and I feel him getting harder.

"Oh, fuck!" he grunts, "you're the sexiest mommy-slut in the world," he gasps as he slides his semi-hard cock in my sopping wet cunt. He moves in and out slowly, and I feel him get harder with every thrust until he's pumping me full of his meat, fast and deep, and I'm losing my mind again. He reaches so deep inside me it's overpowering. I feel him grab my ankles to put them on his shoulders, and with that angle he reaches even deeper, completely filling every part of my being until I don't even know my own name anymore. All I know is that I'm a hole for my son's cock, a receptacle for his cum.

I feel a warm jet of liquid between my legs and worry for a second that I pissed myself in pleasure, but then my son reassures me. "I'm breeding you, mommy," he whispers in my ear as I start to shake in ecstasy. My tubes are tied, but that doesn't make the roleplay any less hot.

"Yes! Fuck me, breed me, use me! I'm yours," I cry as he pumps me full of his seed, "I'm your personal, three-hole mommy-slut!"

I'm halfway to falling asleep when he pulls out and flips me over, as what feels like about a gallon of cum leaks out of my well-used cunt.

"Relax, mommy," he says, stroking my ass-cheeks. "Let me take care of you for a while." He settles on the small of my back and starts to massage my shoulders. It feels exquisite. He rubs out all the tension from my neck and shoulders before going down my back. He does my arms too, and then moves down to the foot of the bed and does my feet. He's better than most of the professional masseuses I've had. He knows me so well. He goes up my leg, back down, then up the other leg, and then -- finally -- he squeezes my ass.