Mom's Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flex my butt to let him know I'm still there, and then I'm in heaven for the next I don't know how long, as my son worships my ass, massaging every inch of it, kissing it, licking it. He blows softly on my puckered hole before bathing it in his saliva, then massages my cheeks some more while sticking his tongue in my anus. I moan in the pillow as I arch my back, eager for more.

I don't know how much time has passed, but clearly enough>, as I soon feel his hard glans poking at my backdoor. It's wet and slippery, likely coated in a generous dose of his sister's anal lube. I push out to let him in, and feel my outer ring expand, yielding to the pressure of his cock. This is my favorite part of anal, so I savor it as much as I can, focusing all my sensory capabilities on that feeling. I push out some more, forcing my asshole open, and feel his head coaxing my inner ring.

"Slowly," I say, "take it slow, it feels so good like this."

He pulls out a little bit, then pushes back in, and I feel myself opening a little more. "It feels good for me too," he says as he repeats the process again and again, each time pushing through more of my sphincter until, finally, I yield to the head of his cock, and it enters me completely with a little pop as my inner ring closes up again behind it.

I haven't had my ass this full in years, and I start to sob softly as the pleasure overtakes me. I want to stay in this moment forever, face down on my bed, a pillow under my belly to prop up my butt, my son softly thrusting in and out of my ass, pulling back almost all the way until just the tip remains, then pushing back in until his pelvis hits my cleft and his balls slap against my drenched pussy lips. Every time he thrusts in, he hits something deep inside me that makes me grunt like an animal. Giving your ass to a man is the ultimate form of devotion, the final surrender. In this moment I am entirely his woman, his whore, his plaything. And I want nothing more out of life than to stay in this moment forever.

But as I'm about to fall asleep, rocked by my son's anal thrusts, I feel his spasm once again, grunting his release, coating my bowels with his sperm. He fills me so much that I don't even feel the emptiness when he pulls out.

"Wow, mom, you're gaping wide," he says with admiration as he softly caresses my ass. I bet I am, after being thoroughly sodomized like that. I hear the telltale click of a phone camera. I don't mind, as long as he sends me a copy of it to masturbate to when I'm feeling lonely. As I'm about to drift into sleep, I notice the alarm clock on the nightstand. Only a few hours until he has to go back to his college dorm, and I have to go back to a life where I'm not getting filled with cum on a regular basis.

I feel Cameron's arm around me as he spoons me. I kiss his hand. "I love you, baby," I say softly, fighting to stay awake, to stay with my son, with the feeling of his cum slowly seeping out of my holes.

"I love you too, mom," he replies, kissing the back of my neck. In this moment, one thing is clear in my mind: I can't live without this, and I'm not going to wait for the next holidays to get more of it. It's not that long of a drive. Mommy can visit her son on the weekends, right?

I suck on his finger as I drift off. The last thing I feel before sleep takes me is his cock twitching in the cleft of my ass, and I hope he fucks me in my sleep again so I can wake up with a fresh load of cum inside me.

Thanks for reading! Leave a message, tell me what you liked and/or didn't like, what kind of scenes you'd like to see in the future.

Alexia Bonds --