All Comments on 'Mom's Christmas Tradition'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Consider it a success!

As far as I'm concerned, your experiment as you called it worked out just fine! This was a great storyline and Matt's hesitation added to the tension, and thought the concept that it was 'in his blood' was hot! Also very much loved the scene where Mom let her other boys play with her to prove her point! Sequel? Please?

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 12 years ago
Brilliant!

Like a Christmas gift found hidden under the tree the day after Christmas, this is a delightful surprise! It is everything a good erotic story should be - romantic, naughty and exquisitely written. Definitely one of my top ten for 2011! Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Now this how it is done

took way to long to get to the point should have just took her a hit in the back of head and she is out and your to do with what you will

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 12 years ago
And the king of Incest returns with a bang!!

Bravo. Brilliant story

The reluctance was nicely shown and that made the entire thing so much more believable. It took it's time to build but the payoff was soooo worth it. Keep going LC.

I gave it 5 *s.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Man o man, nearly on par with "alwayswantedto". And that's saying something. Epic.

I throughly enjoyed this one.

I admit I haven't read SWB all through yet,but plan to. And good to read that you going to delve into BDSM in your next offering.

Best of luck.

Be looking out for more.

ES

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best incest story I have read

This was the best mother son incest story I have ever read. Makes one want to be Matt or the mother depending on your sex.

Sid_SilverSid_Silverover 12 years ago

A very well written story. I enjoyed it much more than most longer stories that I have read. I did however feel the build-up was slightly too long and the climax too short. I was also expecting a much naughtier romp with Matt getting much more vocal and dominant. I think the breakfast conversation would be a great follow-up and offers endless opportunity for several very sexy "mommories" (clever eh). Moms willingness to bend the rule also leaves the door open for future encounters.

randyfhb1randyfhb1over 12 years ago
Best story I have read

I love the story line it was great. Would be nice to hear the conversation in the morning, with all telling about their time with mom. With mom braking the rules she needs to something to get her boys to come home from school more and to maybe keep Matt closer to home when he goes to school. And help Matt to continue to keep his mind off of Tracy.

Please more about this loving family, They need to add to the tradition.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 12 years ago
Five stars without a doubt!

Well, I back up Eric_Shift's comments because he said everything quite adeptly I would have, as that's what was on my mind as I read this story. Of course, I would have wanted the dialogue to be much dirtier, nastier even. But then again, I'm incorigible and even I can't change me. Keep up the great work and thank you.

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Fantastic !!

I loved this story and was hoping there would be a followup chapter of the morning after. Superb job very well written. love your work. Keep'em comin.

Graywolf2Graywolf2over 12 years ago
Great Read

I agree with everyone else. A very enjoyable and well written story. I personally don’t like father daughter stories but the father daughter sex is just a historical reference in this case. I like “tradition” stories very much but they are very difficult to craft and make somewhat believable. Lovecraft68 did about as well as anyone can do in this department. "No Reply" by Harddaysknight was also a good attempt and a “tradition” story. http://www.literotica.com/s/no-reply-1 Thanks for the read.

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 12 years ago
OMG

Wow, i loved this story.. excellent! so well done! loving and exciting at the same time... perfect!

MrMax59MrMax59over 12 years ago
nice!

Well written, great descriptions. Maybe the start drug out too long, but the end was great.

Aries0460Aries0460over 12 years ago
Very well

The emotions in this story seem to be more important than the description of the pure act. Thank you for this very well written story.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Definitely an awesome story, a great and fun read once again. You did it one more time, lovecraft68! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

britbrit1103britbrit1103over 12 years ago

Love love love this! I really like the story/buildup, and that he had to be persuaded.

UnmatchedUnicorn1985UnmatchedUnicorn1985over 12 years ago
wow....

This actually put me in the position of Matt. I felt like I was there. Amazing. Great story.

AL_GatorAL_Gatorover 12 years ago
Good story, but......

Good story, just one word of advice...proof your work! Thats what keeps a four-star from being a five-star! Good luck in the new year!

MoheekoMoheekoover 12 years ago

5 stars as always, keep up the great work!

denbidenbiabout 12 years ago
Excellence Personified

An excellent story of love, desire, passion, sex and mystique. Worthy of a master storysmith, keep up the good work.

homerjayhomerjayabout 12 years ago
5 stars

would love to see the sequel where they break the rule over New Years and triple team mom.

Thanks.

faithful101faithful101about 12 years ago
Lovely!

What a beautiful story! Reading it seemed much like savoring a glass of fine wine. This is the second of your stories I have enjoyed, and I am coming to view your writing as the epitome of the spirit of this whole website: the very best of erotic content expressed in writing that I think ranks with the best in (English) literature. You can count on my reading, or at least examining, everything else you have given your readers here. My only hesitation arises from the appearance of BSDM, which doesn't appeal much to me. What I like so much about this story is its emphasis on genuine love between a parent and child as being the basis for any sexual relationship they may develop. That is certainly always, or nearly always, the inspiration for the sexual attraction of a son to his mother. And my wonderfully warm reaction to this story certainly arises from my (unrequited) love of my own mother. Please keep writing. You are enriching people's lives.

allanhall1968allanhall1968about 12 years ago
wow

made me wish l had stuff like that when l was 18, but what a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
excellent idea and writing ...

Please, some more of this, there's so much potential here. The sons could have a foursome with their mom, or they could even impregnate their mother. Lets continue it all year long. Thanks for your excellent idea and taking your time till it got to the climax ...

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
An excellent tradition and a great story.

I just happened upon it and am glad I did. Keep writing.

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 12 years ago
good family lovin' !!

hhhmmm, will have to keep this one as a fav and read again soon,,,,,as for bdsm and anal,,,tried both,,,not fun! but familial sex rocks my world,,

,hard to believe the sex is a one time event, never to be repeated, but it is your tale, and i enjoyed it immensely!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Really really amazing. Keep up the good work.

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
Bravo

I'm generally very stingy with my fives. I want...no need a story to really move more than my sex drive it needs to touch my heart and challenge my mind. Your stories have done that twice for me. 'Home is where the heart is' is one of the most beautiful i have ever read and i don't mean just here. This one is so different that it's apples to oranges when trying to pick which one I liked better. Very very good story and thank you.

M.S. Tarot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like incest, but...

I like incest fiction, but the "generational tradition" woven throughout this story was pretty... ick, and not a bit unsettling. And a turn off.

Getting over the taboo of incest as a one-time-thing, a rare occurrence and special case makes it hot. Incest as a "family tradition" is pretty fucked up, like religious cult fucked up.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
I already had it in favorites but I tried again.

A great family tradition . Never mind the naysayers, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. This story was told with love and grace and hot as hell. Thank you for writing.

EyelanderEyelanderalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I don't normally read all the way through a story but this one was one of those story's. I also hope that his girlfriend is ok Keep writing!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Mom's Christmas Tradition:" - Unnamed Matron and Matthew - (Mother and Son)

As with the majority of Incesst/Taboo stories written by Lovercraft68, this story follows,the very familiar vein of his prior story productions--high quality writing, ability and style! And, as with most any story, the greatness of any story, or lack thereof , boils down to the subject matter, genre, and/or theme or plot. This story narrowed, for me, down to the subject of one word: Values! A person either has values or they have no values; although it would be impossible not to have some degree of values; even murders have values. fortunately most people don't agree with them! That's fine; to each his own. One idiom of values is that everyone has the right to choose, opt for or against something, accept or deny the want or need. Just as important is the right to respect each other's opinion--yea, nay or present (as a short-term state Senator, later a short-term U. S. Senator and later still a POTUS, was famed for almost totally using the word "present" to cast votes during his political career).

An observation of the title of this story might be a misnomer. It could be "Jones, Smith and Johnson's Christmas Tradition", or "The Generational Christmas Tradition", or "Two Hundred Years of Christmas Tradition", etc; Mom's Christmas Tradition infers it to be only HER tradition.

One's values are somewhat rooted in their DNA; a person can learn values but they must have a place to start from! Tracy has values, Matt had values, our matron has values, as do her other sons. Tracy's values do not agree with Matt--he doesn't like her values so he gets wimpy and childly pissed when she abides by her values, which is to not give Matt a blowjob in his rudimentary way. Unnamed matron has her values, as do each of her sons; Matt's values are diametrically opposed to his mom's and his brother's; they use their values to press, coerce, force, embarrass and intimidate Matt to accept their style of values. All their values are different in many ways than Tracy's.

This story didn't do "it" for me. It's too clinical, and it has no warmth. There's no depth to the Matron's, and Todd's and Chris', feelings which are at best superficial and condesending. The liberty of trying to mold another family member's sexuality for their own perversion, gratification and belief system, did give the matron mother, and to some degree, Todd and Chris, their Christmas gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You could publish this one, it's that good..

..at least the first half is. There's the odd typo/spelling error, you should have a grammar lesson (there's too much 'I' and not enough 'me') and the geography of Matt's bedroom needs a severe look. But the psychological and emotional complexity and realism took my breath away. Well done.

ahmadazizahmadazizover 10 years ago
Ehhhhhhh.....

Let me start by saying that I really loved and adored your other mom/son incest stories but this one was I don't know .... the only word that comes to mind is sick and I didn't even read after the 3rd chapter. I mean I loved your other stories where you spin an interesting plot and bring a single mom and a single son closer to each other but this story with all the cheating and disturbing traditions and the voyeurism just made me upset and completely ruined the running streak I had of your other stories.

I apologize if this came as a little too negative but I thought its only fair as I wholeheartedly approved of your other stories which I loved so much.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 10 years ago
Very nice.

A nice little story of mother/son incest. Spoiled only by being slightly long-winded, specifically by the brothers while trying to coerce 'Matt' into his mum's bed [or her into his] and the appalling typos.

as an aside: I cant help feeling sorry for 'bigdaddy123' - he surely has an itch up his arse so far he's unable to scratch. Sadly, he briefly took me there while trying to ease his discomfort.

Lovecraft68 I wish you well with your further writings. Well done. Regards from South London.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

really, really out there. But not really more out there than incest itself. You have a real gift for incest stories, keep it up. Personally I abhorr bdsm. I despise anything deliberate to do with degrading or forcefully submitting another human to one's will. Even if they're ok with it. Stick to the side of sex that illustrates the love and care one should have for their partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vice is nice but incest is best

but this was too long winded and got boring after the third page so gave up reading any more.....needs cutting down and removing a lot of the shit...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not up to your usual standard

It just didn't do it for me

And the line "it's not cheating"? Sorry, but it IS cheating if he is in a relationship

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
not up to par

was alright little winded in the middle and was having a hard time with all the boys taking momma and being happy sharing but but if it were me and my mom was hot like that no way would i want to share her with anybody and only be a one time thing maybe come out with a nother part where she falls hard for her baby boy would redeem your self to me and have her be a nasty babe in the sack for him alone but thats what would be good for me dont know about everyone else ill bookmark your stories page and see if something new cums out all ur other mother son stories are the tits good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sweet story!

I truly enjoy your way of painting a sweet and loving side of these relationships into words - be it in this particular story or a number of others you've written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* * * * *

I can't wait til New Years when Matt pisses inside Mom's asshole!

bluewolf752bluewolf752almost 10 years ago
So hot!!!

When's the gangbang?

Darkone57Darkone57almost 10 years ago
Mele kaliki maka Matty

Wow ! I loved it, hard then soft and at all times with love.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 10 years ago
Blah

This felt sort of like Coercion. This reminds me of the "The Summer I became Mom's Lover" story. wWhile the writing is good ,and it's a interesting concept I hate how you have the made the Sons in both stories throw their morals out the window, when it wasn't really of their own volition. Meh, 2/5

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Good story

Great story jst need to hear about the morning with all 3 sons talking about their night.

Then mom should cange the rules and start making love with her sons from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A fine family tradition.

I would have missed out because I was already married (at 17) and it took my Dad's death to make my Mother realize that she liked and missed sex. Her Mother had filled her full of stupid stuff and then she joined a fanatic Protestant church and she never recovered. Oh, well. She meant well, a lot of it was not her fault. I really liked your story. Too bad it was not a regular Christmas thing, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

Really great story, I only miss the next morning, as intended in the story. Great and slow built up, perfectly written. Great work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good story

As in all your stories to many misspelled words. Words in the wrong tense, and repeated words where they don't belong. A very good story though.

lemonheadslemonheadsalmost 9 years ago

I would love an epic love story involving Tracy, as long as you kept her the good girl, there is no need for dirty name calling. With her you could build sweet, romantic over the top love story. I know, I know I'm a sucker for a sweet, romantic over the top love story.

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
MOM

"No, Matt it's just going to be you and her man, SO is mom coming in with her man? (my guess, pimp LOL!) 5*'s up to 1/3 page 4 and probably 5*'s after, but I just couldn't read the rest. It is beyond sick. Love? you GOTTA be kidding. mom and the boys are sick dirty slut whores and need to be locked away. Sorry author, trying to justify this dirty action was a bit too much for me and I had to dump. But I still gave you 5*'s. I've decided to read all your stuff because your so good, but don't talk about REAL LOVE because it AIN'T. Reality? I wouldn't touch that slut mom with a 10 foot pole because she either has and has had every disease in the book and some that aren't LOL! I love you mom is ok, that's all. brother saying this is all about love turned me OFF BIG TIME!!! whore and love don't mix bro! That said I plan to read the rest and expect to easily vote 5*'s every time, THANKS sorry for my rant author and to those who disagree...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

What a sorry skank slut! As a nurse my first case in psych was a very similar situation of mommy "In LOVE" with sonny. IN house treatment before a nice long stay in the slammer AS SHE DESERVED!

JLCCJLCCabout 8 years ago
The beauty of fantasy

is that you can make it what you want. Who knows how the minds of people steeped in such a tradition would operate? And for them, it is or becomes the normal.

A very good story. Long-winded? Maybe, but it served a purpose. It could have been a bit nastier as I think it gave Matt only a taste of what he wanted.

I gave it 5 * largely because it couldn't give it a 4. There were a lot of typos.

BBWseekingBBWseekingover 7 years ago
Great tradition

I loved it!!!! Just found your stories today, loving each one I have read. You are at the top of my favorite author list!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like my mom to be on her hands and knees!

I like her arms to be extended though, that way her tits swing as I'm thrusting into her hard. Her nipples are always fully erect when I reach around and fondle her still firm mounds. I can tell how much she enjoys my cock by the way she moans, and how loud she gets when she's ready to cum. That's when I start hammering her pussy until I'm busting a big nut inside her!

curiousboy40curiousboy40over 7 years ago

sigh, wish we had this tradition in my family

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tradition modified

After the fucking that Matt gave her,(That she loved)

I would like to see a second chapter that has her fucking Matt on a regular basis once the other two boys return to school.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 7 years ago
OMG

That is one if the best mother & son(s) love stories that l have ever read, please keep posting all of your wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh

So basically this boy was groomed by his own brothers, and more or less forced to let his mother rape him. Meh

Im a big fan of incest stories, especially mom son stories, but this was kinda creepy. Generational incest stories always come across as creepy grooming, and the coersion of someone that young is too close to perverts grooming and indoctrinating children for comfort.

This was a wide miss for me, that I couldnt even finish it.

PrinceBambiPrinceBambialmost 5 years ago
A first for lovecraft68... I didn't like it.

Matt's an immature brat who watches way too much porn. He's a dick. I really didn't like him, and his redemption turn at the end wasn't convincing. He still wants a bed full of horny sluts in his bed drooling over his cock. He has a long, long way to go to grow up and deserve the love of a good woman.

wotan2wotan2over 4 years ago
Next chapter

How about the next chapter when the kids of Matt and Tracy are getting to be 18.

A girl and a boy

Will Tracey have become more than Vanilla

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I've tried twice now. Never made it past The Boys getting him drunk so mom could rape him. I'm a big fan of incest stories, but I'm a bigger fan of consent. It's stories like this that gives incest a bad name. I love a lot of your work. Been a fan for years. I have not put this in my favs ( of which their are thousands) and I have not voted on it, for 2 reasons. 1 it would drop the overall score and some people choose stories by scores and some might like this type but Might skip it if score drops. 2 and most important to me if I was honest about the score I would give it doesn't exist as an option ( no negative star counts). I know this sounds harsh, but I don't mean it to be. I just have a real problem with coercion and manipulation. This story even though it involves incest should be in the coercion category. Thanks to the author even though this story was not for me I know how hard writing is and I know you can never please everyone.

christi11christi11over 3 years ago
I rather enjoyed this.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and time with us. I do feel kind of bad for him though and doubt he'd be happy with his GF as a lover after his time with his mother. Maybe that's not such a bad thing, maybe he found himself a girl who is interested in both nice and naughty. Who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The mother practically raped her own son and the sex was not overly exciting either. It’s a long and unnecessarily expansive story, I didn’t like either the story or the basic idea.

cybercrittercybercritteralmost 3 years ago

One of.your best stories

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
The last thing I would ever want for Christmas

Is sloppy seconds from a mother that fucks you as an afterthought. No thanks. "Hey son, you're last on the list. Come get some of what everyone else has already had." Yuck. If the roles were reversed, and it was a father practically raping his daughter, his many of you would call it "hot"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should be in the sicko rape category.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great story. I loved the whole thing. I wish she had given him her ass, as her slut persona should have required; to give him every thing he desired from a slut. Tracy wouldn't let him go there.

Thanks for sharing this story.

Cavey001Cavey001over 2 years ago

Manipulation to rape her son. This story pisses me off! Good job LC!

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

Oldie but goodie. 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟..Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 ♥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So stupid and badly written. Rape isn't fun, really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful. I love that it was lovingly done. Loved reading about the history of the Tradition. I can foresee Mom changing the Tradtition to allow her boys to lovingly fuck her EVERY Christmas; sharing a family bonding time. Even taking two of her boys at once. 5🌟

alan_deealan_deeabout 1 year ago

I know I missed all the good stuff but he just started getting on my nerves by the middle of pg 6 and I had to quit reading. I guess now I know what women mean when they say they are no longer in the mood........but seriously, what a whining little bitch. I'm surprised the mom didn't just walk out on him and go have a threesome with his brothers.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

It was good but didn't have the same ring to it making it a tradition almost made it seem obligated instead of spontaneous but still a good story

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

To the person who said rape isn't fun your right it's not but there wasn't any rape in this story there was hesitation from the son but then again anyone would be like that when there mom is coming on to them but he was as willing to fuck her as she was him they were both willing so it can't be rape learn what rape is before using it

4chuckssite4chuckssite5 months ago

Well, I thought it was an interesting concept as a surprise fuck as an 18th birthday present, but he was still cheating on Tracy, his girlfriend, whether she would know or not. He would know and , who knows, how many more women would he fuck in secret, as long as she doesn’t know? Not a good precedent. Cheating never seemed to be bothersome, only fucking mom.

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

Got kind of tiresome. Totally agree with alan_dee's posted comment . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22105 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...