Mom's Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * *

Not much more to tell about that weekend. Three more visits to the closet before I left. Mom was still happy as a clam, although every now and then I'd catch her looking at me weirdly.

I told her not to worry about it, but I'm not sure it stuck.

I paid a visit on Tuesday but had tests the rest of the week. I needed the stress relief come that weekend. By Saturday mid-morning Mom had wrung five more loads from me. She was getting even better, if that's possible.

She'd lost four more pounds and was beaming. Plus it was cheat day again. We went out for lunch, and when we arrived back home, I tried to get her to go to her room.

"In a minute, if that's okay," she said, dragging me down to the couch, which had quickly become my second favorite place in the house, after the closet.

I held her and nuzzled her neck. "God, I didn't think life could be this good," I whispered.

"I want you to tell her."

"What?"

"I want you to tell her. I hate knowing she's still digging away. I want it over with. It's not that big a deal, not really. Especially if she plans on fucking your brains out for a full day. So let's just tell her."

"I don't know, Mom."

"Please? Just tell her that you knew about my problem, and took care of it. You can show her your closet. It'll be fine."

"What if it's not? What if she gets weird about it?"

"Then fuck her!" Mom snapped. "I'm not going to let her mess up the best thing that's ever happened to me. No way. She's planning on coming over this afternoon. I'm going to hit the gym before she gets here. When she starts digging again, you tell her. Make sure you get her to up the ante. You should get at least a whole weekend out of it. Maybe an entire week if you play your cards right."

"Are you sure?"

Mom sighed. "Yeah, I've been thinking about this a lot. Once Carol is taken care of, we're clear. I don't want this hanging over us, baby."

I sighed. "Alright, Mom. If that's what you want."

"It is."

Before Mom had to go, we went to our closets one last time, in case everything blew up. It was good, but at the same time, difficult. I hated the idea of never doing that again. Then I was kissing Mom goodbye at the door.

Twenty minutes later Aunt Carol was looking around. "Where's Winnie?"

"She left for the gym about twenty minutes ago," I said.

It was clear how Aunt Carol was thinking. I was sitting on the couch, and before she was seated beside me, she was naked except for panties and sneakers. "You gonna tell me?" she teased.

I shook my head.

She climbed on top of me and was soon kissing me like her life depended on it. "A weekend alone. You and me. Everything."

I groaned when she started rubbing my cock.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," I said.

The look of hope and joy on her face was amazing. "If you're honest with me, if you tell me the truth, I will. I swear, Randy. I'm not bullshitting either. Best sex of your life for an entire weekend. All you have to do is share. I just need to know. I'm not going to make a fuss."

Then she was kissing me again. Man, that woman could kiss. Her hand was inside my shorts squeezing my hard cock. "Two weekends and a blowjob to seal the deal right now before your Mom returns home. That's my final offer. I know I'm getting close, I can see it in her eyes. Don't blow this, baby."

"Three weekends, no limits, and the blowjob?" I asked.

She stared into my eyes. "You're going to tell me, aren't you? The whole truth."

"Three weekends," I said. "Friday afternoon through Monday morning."

She smiled, and it was a beauty. "It's big, isn't it? I know it has to be."

I just nodded.

"Hell, tell you what. If it's as good as I'm thinking, I'll give you ten days and nights. You put 'em together however you want. No limits and I'm going to give you the best blowjob you ever had."

That was a hell of an offer. "If it's not the best blowjob, I get to keep asking for them until it is."

She laughed. "That's not a problem as long as you're honest. No cheating."

"No cheating, I swear."

"Then it's a deal. Spill, lover."

I eased her off of me and took her by the hand. She was surprisingly quiet as I led her to Mom's room. "You are sleeping with her!"

"Hush, Aunt Carol. And I'm not. Be patient."

I opened the closet door and took her inside. She looked confused for a moment. "Wait here."

Less than a minute later I had the electronics on and my cock in my hand. I opened the little door that was almost invisible from her side, especially in the dark. Then I poked my cock through the hole. Voice modulator on, I spoke. "On your knees and suck, beautiful. A deal's a deal. Don't think, don't talk. Kneel and suck. We'll talk after."

"Oh fuck!" Aunt Carol squealed.

"Don't talk! Don't think! Suck, my beautiful cum-slut."

"Randy ..." She might have been hesitant, but she dropped to her knees.

"No names! Don't. Talk. Suck!"

When I felt her lips on my shaft, I breathed a sigh of relief. She wasn't going to welsh on her promise. "The best ever. You promised."

She tried. Aunt Carol really tried, and the fact that it was her first time blowing me, and who it was helped a lot. Not enough, though. Fifteen minutes of incredible oral later, I warned her before I came. She was game and finished me nicely. Then I closed the portal and turned off the electronics.

I met her outside Mom's door.

"She's better than me, isn't she?"

I nodded. "Not by a lot. But yeah."

She took my arm, and I walked her back to the living room. "I figured. I mean, it's all she does, right? If it was a fucking contest, I'd blow her away."

"I have no doubt."

"When did it start?"

"The same day you two went to Josephine's. I was home and heard you talking. I didn't mean to eavesdrop; I was playing my XBox when you got home. Once I heard what you were talking about, I couldn't interrupt."

Aunt Carol was still looking dazed as I steered her to the couch. I sat down and pulled her into my lap. "That was an amazing blow job. Truly amazing. Even better than the first few I got off Mom. But she's been practicing, and I guess she's starting to learn me."

Aunt Carol was staring off into the distance. "When did you fix that space up?"

"When you two went to join the gym and get her the workout clothes. It took me about four hours altogether."

"And you showed it to her like you did me?"

"No. She was in her room and I called her over, using the Darth Vader voice. She fought it for a minute before doing what we both know she wanted. We never talk about it. Not openly. When we go to our rooms, I can call her over, or she can pull her bell."

"That's so weird. So it's only the glory-hole. You two aren't ..."

"Nope. We're a lot closer now. It's not like it isn't obvious what we're doing, we just don't talk about it. We cuddle, and kiss, and love each other, but the sex stays in the closet."

She was quiet for a few seconds before turning and planting a kiss on me that nearly stopped my heart. "I think it's wonderful. It was exactly what she needed, and now I understand why she'd never brought up, uh, going out for, well, you know."

I nodded. "She promised to stay faithful to me. That was my big concern, you know. I couldn't stand the idea of Mom out there on her knees in some filthy booth, sucking strange cock."

"I never did, you know. I only watched."

"And one handjob."

She blushed. "I guess you heard everything."

"It's cool. You were there for Mom when I wasn't. When nobody else was. I owe you for that, big time."

She smiled. "Enough to say my blowjob was the best?" she asked.

"Enough to say it was the best first blowjob I ever got."

Aunt Carol liked that answer. She cuddled in close holding me. "Thank you. I feel a hundred percent better. You'll get everything I promised."

"I'm looking forward to it."

She laughed out loud. "I bet you are. Gonna tell your Mom?"

"She's the one who wanted me to tell you. It was bothering her a lot. She just wanted it out of the way."

Aunt Carol blushed. "I wasn't trying to mess things up, you know. I just ... it was driving me nuts! I had to know."

"And now you do. Any more questions?"

"How often?" she asked.

"As many times as I can go. On an overnight, maybe five times. On a weekend double that and a couple more."

"Really? That's a lot."

"Really. You can ask her if you don't believe me."

She shook her head quickly. "No, I believe you. I'm just thinking that those nights we're going to spend together are going to be even better than I was hoping for. I really am good, you know. Maybe not the greatest, but I've never had any complaints. And for you, I'm going to break out all my best tricks."

We were still chatting when Mom got home. Of course, Aunt Carol had never gotten dressed after her first full-court press, so she was sitting on my lap in panties and sneakers and I was enjoying access to her incredible tits. They were incredible.

Mom smiled from ear-to-ear when she saw us. "So you found out, nosey britches?" she said before planting her ass on the couch next to me and facing her sister.

"You could have told me," Aunt Carol said.

Mom just shook her head. "What did it cost you?"

"A lot, okay?"

Mom leaned in close. "He'll tell me, you know. All I have to do is ask. He loves me. He won't keep anything from me."

Aunt Carol blushed. "Ten days, whenever he wants, no limits."

Mom leaned back and laughed. "That's even better than the week I said you should ask for."

"There's more, Mom. Tell her, Aunt Carol."

My aunt pouted so cutely, I wanted to chew on her bottom lip. "I told him I'd give him the best blowjob ever."

"You didn't!" Mom squealed.

"How was I supposed to know?" Aunt Carol said. She seemed to be getting her dander up, so I stroked her back and fondled her tit.

"And?" Mom said.

"He, uh, he made me agree that if it wasn't, I had to keep doing it on demand until it was."

"And?" Mom said, grinning.

"It wasn't. It wasn't the best, alright!" Aunt Carol crossed her arms, taking away one of my toys.

Mom was getting a kick out of this. Me, I was getting hard. Aunt Carol's panty covered ass wriggling around wasn't helping things.

"Aaand?"

Aunt Carol finally surrendered. "I guess I'll probably be giving your son blowjobs for the rest of his life, or until I find a professional to get my skills up to yours."

Mom leaned in and gave her nearly naked sister a huge hug. "No time like the present," she said, dragging Aunt Carol off my lap.

"Randy, go to your room and don't come out until I say so. That's your punishment for sharing our secret," Mom said.

Not much of a punishment by my way of thinking. Still, it was pretty wild watching the two sisters compete with each other on my first dual blowjob. And my second.

Mom was right. Telling Aunt Carol was the right thing to do. After that night, Mom was gloriously happy, and to be honest, Aunt Carol was as well.

* * * *

Two weeks later I was home for Christmas break. We still didn't talk about it, not openly, which was kind of weird. But I got at least two blowjobs every single day. Every one. Usually more. Sometimes a lot more when Aunt Carol came over.

It was the first week of the new year, that we took a vacation together. An all-inclusive in the Caribbean. Aunt Carol was true to her word, and she fucked me senseless. She was wonderful, very loving, eager to instruct, and willing to do anything. All I had to do was hint at what I wanted, and we were naked rolling around the bed, trying to find new ways for me to put my cock inside of her. Aunt Carol is very creative, very vocal, and very, very responsive. The first two days alone were an education the likes of which I never would have dreamed.

I don't know if she was the best there is, but she sure as shit was the best I ever had, and then some. Mom was along for the trip and witnessed most of it. But without the closet, me and Mom never did anything other than cuddle, kiss and fondle a little. At least not until Aunt Carol had the brilliant idea of putting Mom out on the balcony, and having me stick my cock between the curtain openings. That was four days into the trip. After that Mom was the designated fluffer, getting me up whenever Aunt Carol wanted another ride.

Day five, I finally played the 'no limits' card. That had Aunt Carol nervous, so we took our time getting her worked up, and used a lot of lube. I mean a whole lot. I don't think it's as good as her pussy, but knowing that I was only her third ever was pretty intense. Watching her slowly get into it as we took it slow was incredible. Seeing her first orgasm with a hard cock up her gorgeous ass? Priceless.

I always loved my aunt, but after that trip, it took things to a whole 'nother level.

Afterward, we agreed, Aunt Carol and me, that we'd only have sex away from home. Except for the private glory-hole blowjobs of course.

It wasn't until the week before summer break that Mom made goal. I knew something was up the moment I walked in the door. It was the look on her face.

"What happened, Mom? Hit the lottery?"

"Better," she said.

"Really?"

Mom nodded. "I made goal."

She looked it. I don't think she was ever going to be as hot as Aunt Carol, but she looked damn good. I finally realized that she'd had a makeover. New hairdo, new color, makeup, new outfit, the works. I was slow to notice since I'd seen the changes coming over time, but it finally hit me. Mom was kind of hot.

"Your reward?" I asked.

Her grin looked like it was in danger of splitting her face open. She walked forward and took me by the hand. Then she walked me down the hall to her room. "Welcome to our room, baby boy."

I had an instant erection. Eight months of teasing will do that to you. "I'm gonna miss the closet," I said.

"No, you're not. That closet isn't going anywhere, and trust me, it's going to get lots of use. Now enough talking, I'm going crazy. I've earned my reward, and I want it. Now!"

What can I tell you? It was my Mom. She was never going to be the wild woman that Aunt Carol was, but now that she was on her meds, she was ready to enjoy sex. I did feel kind of bad that Dad didn't get to see this side of her, but damn it, if her blowjobs weren't enough, they should have figured some way to work it out!

But back on point, making love to Mom was incredible. Just because she was my Mom.

Mom undressed me, and I did the same for her. She had purchased some new very naughty underwear and blushed terribly when I stood back to look her over.

"Don't stare, Randy, it's embarrassing," she said.

"That's ridiculous, Mom. You've worked so hard to get in shape; you have to let me see the results. You are one sexy MILF, aren't you?"

She gave me a little smile. "A few of the men at the gym seem to think so."

"Mom! Have you been giving away what's mine?"

She leaped forward, surprise on her face. "No, baby. Never! I might tease them a bit, but there's only one man for me. I've been saving up for you. I'm yours now, honey. Only yours."

I tilted her chin up kissing her long and hard. As we finished I undid her bra, slipping it off of her. Yes, her tits sagged a little, but they were incredible. I was finally getting to see them and it had been worth the wait. Her nipples were already as hard as rocks in anticipation.

"You love my tits, don't you?" she teased.

"I always have," I admitted. "They are fabulous."

"They're yours, baby. Why don't you claim them?"

I put Mom on her back in what was now our bed, wearing only her panties. I gave her a quick kiss before moving down the bed to avail myself of those incredible tits. I must have worked on them for about ten minutes before Mom started pleading for more.

I rose up on my knees and offered her my cock. "Suck me, Mom. Suck me like only you can. I want to watch it for real."

Mom took it in her hand and gave my shaft a long slow lick. "Mommy's mouth is yours now, baby. You don't even have to ask. Anytime you want, anywhere, whip out this beautiful cock and I'll take care of it."

I was too excited to let her go on for long. All I really wanted was to watch her, see that pretty face adore my cock. Watching Mom left no doubt whatsoever that she loved sucking me. Absolutely loved it.

She whimpered as I pulled away, replacing my cock with my lips, kissing her softly. "I can't wait any longer, Mom. I can't."

"You don't have to," she whispered.

I moved down the bed and eased her panties off. She'd obviously trimmed herself down there. When we started with the closet stuff, I saw her naked many times. She had a big bush. Now it was a carefully cropped patch, and smooth as silk below.

"God, you're sexy," I said.

"Really?"

I didn't reply. I just dropped down and kissed her between the legs, before going down on her. Aunt Carol had taught me a lot about doing that. She had no filter, and no shame. My aunt wouldn't hesitate to tell me what she liked and what she wanted. I'm certain Mom was the opposite. She would do whatever I wanted, and never ask for anything. So she was going to benefit from Aunt Carol's instruction.

It was a complete head rush going down on Mom, listening to her breathy gasps and moans. She went on and on about how wonderful it was, how wonderful I was. I was able to get her close to coming a couple of times, doing my best to drive her a little crazy. But I didn't want her first time coming for me to be on anything but my cock.

The third time I had her on the brink, I backed away to her frustrated moans. She looked up at me in eager fascination as I opened her legs, tapping my cock against her clit. I rubbed it up and down across her opening, watching her lips part for me. She was trembling when I pressed the head forward, watching it disappear. I worked it back and forth a couple of inches until I'd settled solidly inside of her. Then I stretched out over Mom, gazing into her loving eyes.

"It's time, Mom," I whispered.

She nodded, giving me a smile. "Long past time, my love. Make me yours."

I lowered myself to my elbows, bringing my face down to hers. I kissed her lips softly, staring into her eyes, as I pressed forward. Slowly, ever so slowly I sank into her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Fuck okay, I'm fantastic!"

I chuckled. "Yes, you are." I pulled back slowly, and drove my entire length back into her firmly.

"Yesss," she hissed, tilting her head back and closing her eyes.

I long stroked her slowly, in and out, just enjoying the feeling of filling Mom's tight pussy. And it was tight, tighter than Aunt Carol. Tighter than most of the girls I'd know in college.

"God, you feel great, Mom."

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me good. Fuck me hard. Fuck me like you own me."

That was an offer I wasn't going to pass up. I stretched my legs out for leverage and picked up the pace. I felt her tremble as I pounded my cock into her.

"Oh, baby," she groaned. "Like that, harder, you're gonna make me come."

I did as she asked. She was my Mom, after all. I fucked her harder, faster, jack hammering my cock into her for all I was worth. Her hands alternated between rubbing all over me, and clutching me hard, digging her fingers in to my flesh.

"Come for me, Mom," I growled.

She whimpered, trembling, moaning softly as she worked her hips against my thrusts, fucking back at me.

"Come, my beautiful cum-slut, my sexy cock-sucker, come!"

Her eyes flew open and her mouth gaped wide as she gasped. I had her, I could feel it.

"That's it you sexy cum-slut. Come!"

She was shaking, fingers digging into me as she nearly bucked me off of her. Jesus, Mom was a wild woman when she came. She grabbed me around the neck, pulling me down hard, clamping her teeth down on my bare shoulder as she shuddered underneath me. It was all too much, and my need to finish came over me like an avalanche.