Mom's Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers

I growled as I thrust deep, pumping my Mom full of cum. She whimpered and clung to me hard as I tried to back off. I stopped resisting and rested atop her, while my hips nudged my cock back into her until I was completely done.

Her arms finally relaxed and she let me free. I looked down and saw tears in her eyes.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked.

She smiled, shaking her head softly. "Never, baby boy. You could never hurt me. That was perfect, even better than my dreams and fantasies. Thank you."

"Thank you, Mom. You are amazing."

She grinned. "That's all I've ever wanted to be. Amazing for you."

Mom gave me a little push to the side, dislodging me from between her legs onto my back. Mom's not finicky about cum; I think we've already established that. She didn't hesitate to climb down between my legs, cleaning me, then sucking me back to hardness.

When she'd finished that task, she moved off of me, and got on her hands and knees, facing the end of the bed. She wiggled her ass at me. There wasn't nearly as much ass there as when we started, but it was still full and tempting.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me good. Fuck me however you want."

Fucking my Mom doggy style had to be one of life's greatest pleasures. Grabbing those big soft cheeks, smacking her ass playfully, watching the full length of my cock disappear inside of her, it was mesmerizing. I loved it and told her so.

She giggled, wiggling her butt for me. "Yours, beautiful boy. Like all of me."

The second time was playful and sexy. Incredibly fun. We tried several positions before Mom was riding me; gazing down at me with so much love in her eyes it was painful.

She was riding me slow and gentle when one hand caressed my face. "I love you so much, Randy. You saved me. You've made me incredibly happy. Happier than I ever thought I'd be."

I pulled her down and hugged her before kissing her. She was still, while I drove my cock up into her from below. I pressed my lips to her ear. "It wasn't a chore, Mom. I love every minute I've spent with you. Not to mention that your blowjobs are the best ever. Incredible. I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

She looked deep into my eyes. "You understand I'm your woman now, right? Completely and without reserve. I'm yours until you tire of me. For as long as you want, or as short as you want. Whatever you want."

I stopped the motion down below, and felt her sink down onto my hardness. "Forever, Mom. You and me, forever."

She kissed me then, and started moving, getting serious. She rode me hard until I was groaning. "Come for me, baby. Fill me up with that delicious cum," she growled.

I did. Twice more in fact.

The next morning I gently pulled out of my Mom's arms and snuck out of the room. I cleaned up in the bathroom before returning to my old room. I was already getting hard in anticipation.

I love my Mom. I loved fucking her for the first time, and for the next three. I'm certain I'll love fucking her for as long as this goes on. But there's something about having Mom on her knees on the other side of the wall, sucking my cock. It's an addiction.

Ding-ding-ding "Winnie."

Ding-ding-ding "Winnie."

Ding-ding-ding "Winnie."

I heard Mom moan, then slowly sit up.

Ding-ding-ding "Winnie."

Abruptly she sat up straight, and a huge smile engulfed her face.

Ding-ding-ding "Winnie."

She was out of the bed in a flash, all of her lovely soft lady parts jiggling sexily. "I'm coming, sir! I'm coming!"

I stuck my cock through the hole and Mom didn't hesitate for a second taking it deep.

"Slowly, my lovely cum-slut. Slow and easy, let me enjoy it."

"Yes, sir," she nodded.

She was teasing me now, so beautifully, so sexily.

"I've trained you well, my sexy cock-sucker. You are excellent."

That was the first time I'd told her that she was better than good.

"Excellent, sir? Truly?"

"Beyond excellent. Superb, the best."

She was grinning as she licked my shaft. "Better than my slut-sister?"

"There's no compare. None. She's an amateur compared to you." Perhaps not totally true, but I know that's what Mom liked to hear.

"Please, sir. You can't tell her that. It would break her heart. Just tell her that I'm only a little better. Please." She finished her plea by deep-throating me.

"As you wish. Now show me why you're the best."

It took her about ten minutes to do just that. When we were done she kept playing with my cock, doing her best to bring it back to life.

"Sir?"

"Yes, my delightful cum-slut."

"Promise me we'll never stop doing this. No matter what happens, you can't take this away from me. Please. I'll do anything you want."

"After all the work it's taken to get you to this point, do you think I'd give this up? Never. You are my personal cum-slut, my exquisite cock-sucker, and that will never change."

"Thank you, sir. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Then Mom proved she was a miracle worker by getting me hard again, then spending another fifteen minutes to knock it back down.

* * * *

After about a month, we were down to three or four times a week, because she said I was wearing her out. I was still getting my daily morning closet BJ, and it looked like that was never going to stop. Let's face it; Mom loved sucking cock, especially mine. Throw in Aunt Carol coming over a few times a week for her 'practice', and I was in heaven.

After that first summer with Mom, I moved back home and commuted to school. My grades took a hit the first quarter, but Mom understood the whole carrot and stick pretty well. A weekend away with both sisters, followed up with the locking of the closet door until my grades were back where they belonged took care of any school issues. I was on the Dean's list by the end of the year. My reward was unfathomable.

It's been four years now. Mom's looking better than ever, and her blowjobs are still the best, although Aunt Carol is damn close. We take a couple of 'family' vacations a year, where the sisters spoil me rotten. Mom's still not as good as Aunt Carol in bed, but she's a lot less stingy with her ass, and she's my Mom, which makes up for a lot. Plus, she has gotten a lot better. She has one hell of a mentor and coach in her sister.

I'm not sure where we go from here. Mom says I don't have to work. Dad's business keeps growing, and Mom's share is more than I'm likely to earn after 20 years. Still, I've got to do something. I'm gonna give college another year, and get my masters degree. After that, I'm thinking of trying to work as a freelance travel writer. I've been promised the best of companions, and we've kind of been bit by the travel bug. Aunt Carol has this weird goal of fifty countries, fifty positions. She carries along her Kama Sutra illustrated book wherever we go, checking off each new goal. Mom thinks it would be neat to suck cock in a hundred different cities. Since the only cock she's gonna be sucking is mine, it looks like I'll be busy if the sisters get their way.

I've even converted a pop-up photo backdrop into our own personal travel glory-hole.

Wish me luck!

=========================

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed it, please vote. This is a contest entry and I'd appreciate the support. Thank you again. TTT

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers