Mom's College Experience

Story Info
Son finds love in his mother's arms after the Spring Dance.
8.9k words
4.69
49.4k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up, my mom was always the most beautiful woman in a room, but she never knew it. She was not traditionally beautiful, but she was lean and fit with a narrow face, brown eyes and wavy dark chestnut hair. She had always been a fitness freak, working out five days a week even before I was born and more afterward to get her figure back.

She worked from home while I was growing up, so I spent more time with her than most kids do. It was a traditional childhood, but I was an only child. My parents had tried to have another baby, but it just never worked. My dad was a career Navy bomb disposal operator and had been deployed more times than I can count. There were both good and bad that came with his career. We got to live in some cool overseas places, but we did not see much of him when we were there. I was a momma's boy and am still proud of it.

Since I was twelve years old I started every day with the same greeting to my mom.

"Good morning to the hottest mom in the world." She always blushed and shrugged it off. "Stop" she would say, "what would people think if they heard you say that."

It started out as a joke because all the military guys always ogled my mom anytime we went shopping at the PX. She got looks and stares, from both women and men.

She always had everyone's attention when she was around, but she seemed oblivious to it. She dressed nice, but not slutty. But everyone could tell that she had a rocking body under her clothes. She even started working out at home on the treadmill or rowing machine my dad had bought her because of all the attention she was getting at the base gym.

I guess I should describe her. She was only about 5'2, although she always claimed to be 5'4. She was about 115 pounds soaking wet, but I'll get to that part in a bit. She had very perky B cup breasts that did not need a bra. I know because I had seen her getting out of the shower a couple times by "accident."

The fantasies about my mom started early in my life. Probably because I spent so much time with her alone. Most of our vacations, day trips or just lounging on the couch were just the two of us. We probably knew we were closer than other moms and sons, but we were very comfortable with it. Around eighteen years old I started having fantasies of my mom sneaking into my room at night naked and crawling in bed with me. The orgasms I had were by far some of the best of my life.

I was pretty much a shy kid and did not date through high school. I had a few close friends, but never met a girl that I really connected with. After I turned eighteen, I met a girl and we started going steady. Mom decided that it was time for the sex talk. My dad was never around to talk about it, I guess. She blushed the whole time and went through the mechanics of sex and to make sure that I did not use the "pull out" method of birth control.

My girlfriend Abby was the stereotypical cheerleader who wanted to date a jock, because that is what cheerleaders do. She was a petit blonde, with C cup breasts and long wavy hair. She was in good shape because she was always afraid that people would judge her body, not because she wanted to be healthy or enjoyed working out. Really, she was just worried that other people were going to judge her like she judged everyone else. She was not exactly my typical type, but she had aggressively asked me out several times and I finally gave in. She hinted at what she was willing to do when we were alone.

I was 6'1" and about 175 pounds of muscle. I wrestled varsity since my freshman year and had a reputation as a good guy, even if a little reserved, just like my mom. Abby was willing to fuck anytime I wanted, and I took advantage of that when I could. She went through the motions of giving me a blowjob and was not what I would call stellar in bed. But because she was so easy, I just could not give it up for the possibility of the grass being greener with another girl.

I found myself in bed with her often, flipping her on her stomach or doggie style and fucking her while I imagined it was my mom. I knew what I was thinking was wrong, but it never took me long to shoot streams of cum into Abby. She never knew what I was thinking, and I never told her.

One day Abby asked me for picture of my cock and without thinking I stroked it till it got hard, of course thinking about my mom's tight little ass, and sent them. What I did not know at the time was that Abby was bragging to the other cheerleaders about how big my cock was. I never knew it was anything but average, as I had watched tons of porn videos by that point.

Apparently, Abby and the other girls were having a competition about who's boyfriend had the biggest dick. I guess my thick 9 1/2 inches won the competition because I started getting a lot of attention from the other girls. Soon that pic apparently made its way around school and girls I had never talked to started approaching me and being extra nice. Soon the administration at the school got wind of the competition and somehow got ahold of some of the photos. That was the day that I learned that you should never take a dick pic with your face in the photo.

The administration called me into the office along with all the cheerleaders and every guy that they could identify. My mom showed up and I still had no idea why I was in trouble until my mom and I went into the principal's office. The principle, Ms. Sanders, was a fit lady in her mid-forties who looked like she could suck start a monster truck, at least that was what all the guys said to each other. Many of us had at least one fantasy about her while we were daydreaming during class.

While in the office, Ms. Sanders pulled out a tablet and pointed the screen towards my mom, who stared at it for about ten seconds. I could not see what was on it and all I saw was my mom turn beet red. She did not even look at me, got up from her chair and began yelling at Ms. Sanders. "How dare you have a picture like that on your tablet. You will delete that right now or I will turn you in for possessing child porn." I still had not seen the screen yet and did not know what the fuss was about.

Ms. Sanders turned red and looked ashamed, something I had never seen her look before. My mom said, "I don't care where you got that or who sent it to who, but you will erase that right now or I will throw that tablet out the window. You should be ashamed of yourself."

I had never seen my mom get angry before, but she was good and worked up. As Ms. Sanders turned the tablet around, I got a quick glimpse and saw my own cock in almost full size on the screen. I was mortified. I had no idea what was going to happen next. My mom grabbed my hand and said we were leaving school. Ms. Sanders attempted a sputtered apology, but my mom was already halfway out the door with me in tow.

The car ride home was in silence, and I was dying inside because I was embarrassed and had no idea how much trouble I was in. I knew if she told my dad, my punishment would never end. That was the longest car ride of my life. When we got home, mom went inside, and I slowly followed her knowing that I was about to get the full brunt of the anger that I had just witnessed for the first time. I went to the breakfast table in the kitchen and put my bookbag in the chair next to me, not knowing what I should say or do. My mom had gone straight to her room and closed the door.

About an hour later I was still sitting at the table afraid to move. I noticed that she had changed clothes and put on a pair of spandex workout pants and a sports bra. She sat at the table across from me and as scared of punishment as I was, all I could see out of the corner of my eye, were her erect nipples. I had seen them occasionally pop out before, but this time they just did not go away.

I figured the best way out of this was to just start apologizing and try to get in front of it. I had barely gotten my apology out of my mouth when she got up and said "Sweetheart, this is NOT your fault. Yes, you sent a picture of your penis to that tramp you have been seeing, but this is not your fault. I am so sorry this is happening to you and how dare that bitch of a principle have a picture of your penis on her tablet. Young men, especially young men with a large penis are going to show it off from time to time. It was not her place to have a picture of it."

This whole exchange was so different than how I thought it was going to go that I sat there with my mouth open, trying not to stare at my mom's hard nipples. She kept going, saying "That bitch probably gets herself off at night looking at a strong, handsome, muscular man with a really large penis. What right does she have to look at you that way?" She came over to where I was sitting and pulled me up from my chair and gave me a strong hug. "I am so sorry honey."

I was in shock, but I could still only think of my mom's beautiful tits pressing into my stomach. I could feel both nipples hard as diamonds. My cock started growing immediately. I was fully hard in just a few seconds. I had to almost push her away because that "really large penis" she was talking about had to be pressing into her stomach. I knew there was no way she could not have felt it. It was almost like she kept hugging me just to feel it a little longer.

I don't think at that point in my life that I had ever been that hard. She finally said "Listen, boys will be boys, but that school will not try to slut shame my little man." Then she giggled in a kind of husky, sexy way and said, "Well, my not so little man." I blushed and found a way to disengage her hug without rubbing my extra hard cock on her belly any more than I had to. I could swear that I thought that she was almost vibrating when my hard cock was touching her.

I went straight to my room and within about ten seconds I had my cock out and stroking it. I did not last a full thirty seconds before I shot the biggest load of my life halfway across my room. At least twelve long ropes of cum shot out of my big cock. All I could think about were my mom's hard nipples on my stomach and my hard cock touching her just inches above where I wanted to sink it to the hilt.

I was hard again within minutes and again stroked myself until I shot almost as many ropes of cum. At least this time I used an old towel instead of across the tile floor of my bedroom. Before I cleaned it up, I thought about asking my mom to come into my room. My mind figured that if she saw all that cum, there was no way she could not want some in her and she would pull her clothes off and let me fuck her. But as always happens after a good nut, common sense returns and I figured I was just imagining things about how my mom felt about my cock.

Dinner that night was a little more strained than before, both of us were a little awkward around each other and not quite in the same rhythm we were normally in. I felt like we had crossed a boundary into the unknown and my cock would just not behave around her. But we both kept our cool, no matter what I was thinking about her. That night while lying in bed I thought, how did I get to the point of only being able to nut in a girl by thinking about my mom. She was my mom; this was supposed to be wrong. But I just could not rationalize not being with her. Those were some of the longest nights of my life.

This went on for about a week after the incident. I had gone back to school and Ms. Sanders had come up and apologized for the incident. She was super nice and flirty with me, trying to smooth it over is what I thought. The cheerleaders were almost disbanded for the incident and most of them got suspended for the dick competition. I never got in any trouble and no one from the school ever said another word about it to me.

I broke up with Abby, who was more upset that someone had the audacity to break up with her, than the fact that we were no longer together. I was getting the idea that the grass was actually greener with other girls. The dick pick was out to everyone in the school. Every girl from freshman to senior seemed to want a piece of me. I gave in a few times. I realized that most of the girls did not care anything about me, they just wanted to feel my hard dick deep inside of them. I had a little fun for a while. Then it all came crashing down.

My mom called me crying and told me to come home immediately from school. My mom was not a crier. She was a realist who could figure out a solution to any crisis. I knew something was wrong. I drove home from school and broke every traffic law known to man. When I pulled in the driveway, I saw the Navy chaplain and several of the guys my dad worked with. I knew right then that he was dead, but I still held out a little hope that maybe, just maybe he was hurt and, in a hospital, instead. I ran up to the house and I could see it in my mom's eyes, and I knew the truth. That was the day that broke both of us for a while.

Each day after that slowly got back to normal. I graduated from high school and put college off for a year to be with mom, but it just wasn't the same. Her heart was broken. I knew that they had just started invitro to try to have another baby and were waiting on my dad to come back from Afghanistan to complete the process. There was no easy day. It was simply just going through the motions. I filled in for all the chores my dad did, but it was not the same.

A few months later I decided that I needed a break and wanted to go to college. Mom agreed, saying that she would be ok and that she would get herself together. I went to a small college in Boone, North Carolina, which was about four hours from home. I could go home on the weekend and did for the first year or so.

I fell into a routine, joined a fraternity, and tried to get on with my life the best I could. My mom would come to visit a couple times a semester and I had to fight off my brothers to keep them away from her. She had taken to working out more than ever and looked amazing. She was only sixteen when she had me. My dad and her had been high school sweethearts and when he enlisted, she went with him. He was only two years older than her.

I worked hard to keep all the hot guys in my fraternity away from my mom, because she looked like my sister and well, being frat guys, what better target than a brother's sister! LOL Besides, I probably was due a little payback since like in high school, I had a few dick picks leaked on purpose, and may have slept with a couple of their sisters who were in town visiting, but I would never admit it to them. Every weekend that my mom visited; I turned down a lot of pussy because I had to look after her.

After I went to college our relationship changed to more of a best friend status. I began telling her more stories from some of the crazy times I was having, and she began asking more pointed questions about my sex life. It got to the point that I was comfortable telling her about each girl I had been with and what I had liked and disliked about each sex session.

She seemed to be starting a new leaf on life by living vicariously through me. I could tell she had a new zest for life and if my sex stories were what she wanted to hear, then I would answer her questions. Over time, I was not even shy about it anymore. My mom became my confidante.

Mom had never had the college experience, but had always wanted to go, but with us moving every few years due to my dad's job she never got the chance. My senior year she moved to Boone to be close to me and began coming to a lot of our social events. She became the fraternity mom and soon was involved in lots of our activities. I could tell that she loved being around the college crowd and was living the life that she never got to have.

She loved the attention that she was given at each party and began holding court for all the girls that wanted to date me. I am sure she got many of the girls' stories of how I would make them cum all night long. Some of the girls told me that they felt a little uncomfortable telling my mom about how I would make love to them, but my mom was persistent for any details.

It got to the point that my friends began joking that I was waiting to go steady with my mom. I was really pissed with the guys on the outside, but inside I was wishing that I could date my mom. The things that I would do to her kept me up at night.

One night during my last semester, after I had had about a dozen too many drinks, she took me back to her place and I professed my love for her over and over. I told her so many times that I wished that any of the college girls I slept with could be like her. I told her how great her body was and that every girl I slept with was not as pretty as she was.

When we got to her place, I grabbed her and kissed her like she was the only girl on the earth. When she did not immediately push me away, I French kissed her like I had never kissed any girl. I started groping her ass, kissing her neck and feeling up her boobs. Her nipples were so hard. It went on for what felt like a long time but was probably less than thirty seconds and then she wrestled away from me and pushed me down on the couch.

I tried to pull her down with me, but she just laughed and brought me water, a pillow and a blanket. She stood looking at me for a while as I said how amazingly beatuiful she was and wanted to make love to her. She shook her head and went off to her room. I had the best fantasy of my life that night as I slept.

I woke up the next morning and was mortified. Had I really French kissed my mom and felt up her ass and tits? I did not want to get off the couch. I could smell fresh coffee and bacon cooking and finally got up the courage to face her. I went into the kitchen, and she was making eggs at the stove. I watched her for several minutes because she was only wearing a pair of tight spandex shorts and a cutoff shirt with no bra.

I did not know what to say. I hoped that last night was only a dream, but I also hoped it wasn't. I said good morning and she said "Good morning drunkie"

Mortified, I said "I'm sorry mom, if I think I did what I kind of remember, I was so out of line, I'm so sorry."

She just giggled and said, "I see what all the girls are talking about now. You are a good kisser."

Then she just laughed and said "It is ok, I know you were drunk. You probably just mistaked me for one of those ugly girls you like to hook up with."

"Mom, no one could ever mistake you for an ugly girl. I'm so sorry, but you are so beautiful I got carried away."

She looked at me and began blushing. "You really think I am as beautiful as the girls you normally take home?"

"Mom, you are every man's dream, you are beautiful, sexy, nice and you have a better body than any of the girls I take home."

"I know that's not true; I have talked to many of the girls you take home and they are beyond beautiful."

"As embarrassed as I am about last night, I can honestly tell you that you are the most beautiful woman in the world. If you were not my mom, I would give up every girl to be with you."

She just stared at me and in her eyes I swear I saw a lust I have never seen and then she seemed to realize she was blushing and said "I love you too honey."

The moment that just passed between us was almost surreal. "Sit down and I'll feed my handsome, well-hung son." I laughed and did as she said. I knew I would need to sober up and get my feet back under me. Tonight was our spring social and I still had not decided on a date to the event.

I knew that there were several girls that believed that I was going to give them a last-minute call to go to the social, but I just could not get my mom out of my mind. I decided to go out on a limb.

"Mom, would you like to be my date to the spring social tonight?"

"What?" she replied.

"I just thought that there is no one that I have more fun with and is more beautiful than you, so why not? I don't care what the guys say, they know how close we are. No one would think it was weird."