Mom's College Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a cold shower and went to my room trying to figure out my new normal. Was my mom my new girlfriend, was she my new slut, was this a one-day thing and she was going to drop the hammer now that I filled her with cum. I just did not know.

I dressed in my room, knowing which one of the options I wanted, but that was up to her. At least I had the memory to last me the rest of my life. And what a memory. The best, tightest, wettest, most amazing pussy I had ever fucked.

I got dressed. Since it was Saturday, I dressed in something comfortable, not my normal school clothes. While I was getting dressed, I heard my mom's shower running and figured after the last twelve hours she would probably need to reflect on what had happened and I would not see her again today. I did not know what to feel about it myself, I could only imagine if my son had just cum inside my pussy several times. I figured she would need some time, and I was willing to give it to her. I really wanted this to continue, and I really wanted her to be my girl, but I was not yet willing to admit that to her and barely able to admit that to myself.

I left the house intent on putting a little distance between me and mom. I figured that if this was going to be our new normal then she would have to decide that for the both of us. My mind was already made up. I knew that if my cock was near her, that it would stand and demand attention from her and she would not be able to make a rational decision. I went about my day the best I could and came back home around dinner time. As I walked into the house, I knew that she would have made up her mind. I was both excited and scared at the same time.

She met me in the living room and grabbed my hand. She led me to the couch and sat down beside me. As she looked me in the eyes she said "Honey, I have thought about us all day. I know what happened last night is not normal and people will judge us for it if they ever found out. But I don't care. I want you to be my man. I want you to want me like you would a wife. I want you to take my body any time you want. I have never felt like you make me feel. I have always loved you and thought more of you than just a son. That day in high school, when Ms. Sanders showed me the picture of your eighteen-year-old cock, something in me changed. I knew it was wrong, but my pussy got so wet looking at your cock. I only yelled at Ms. Sanders because she had seen your grown-up cock before I had. I knew then that I wanted it in me. I just never thought that would be my reality. When we got home that day, I went in my room and fingered my pussy over and over wishing it was your cock in me. That day, I fell in love with you as a man, as someone other than my son. You graduate in a few weeks, and we can move away from here as man and woman, if you will have me. If that is not what you want...."

I grabbed her before she could finish the sentence and kissed her with all the love I had inside. "I have never wanted anything more than to be your man. To take you whenever I want and to make you my woman. I want to put a baby in you."

With that, she began taking her clothes off and ripping my pants off. "Then give me that cock baby. I want you to fill me up all day, every day with your seed."

I could not hold back. My cock was rock hard from the time I walked in the door, just thinking about what I had already done to my mom. I pulled her down on the couch and began licking her pussy until she moaned and pulled me up so that I could take her. I slipped my cock into her pussy, which felt tighter and wetter than ever. "My cock and cum is yours forever mom." I fucked her like it was my last time on earth and as I came, she told me that she loved me over and over.

After graduation, we moved to a small town in Colorado where I found work. Although we could not legally get married, I gave her a ring and wore a wedding band on my left hand. We told everyone that we were husband and wife and soon we would be expecting our first child, a little girl we named Chasitity.