Mom's College Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll think about it honey. Eat your breakfast and I'll think about it." She was so beautiful.

I ate and got ready to go to class. I was still a little drunk and could not believe that I had just asked my mom to the spring social. Everyone knew that you had to get laid with your date after that event. I thought about the invitation all day during class. I had decided to go all in and send her an official invite and a dozen roses to her house. Just before my last class, I got a text message from her. It simply said "yes." I could not believe it. Could I really be going to the one event of the year that everyone was supposed to get laid. My mom said yes.

The last class of the day went by in a blur as I thought about the possibilities. I knew that my mom was probably just giving in to my wants because she was my mom, but I could not get the idea that I might actually get to sleep with her that night.

I went to my place and tried on my suit, but my cock was so hard I had to beat off to get it to fit right. I went over every possible scenario for the night. I decided right then that I was going to do everything I could to sleep with my mom after the social.

That evening I got dressed and texted my mom that I would be by her place in a half hour to pick her up. She said she would be ready. When I showed up at her door with another dozen roses, I rang the doorbell, like I have never done before and waited for her to answer the door. She opened it and my jaw dropped. She was wearing the most revealing mini dress that I had ever seen. I knew my mom was hot, but damn, I never knew just how amazing her body looked in a dress like that.

I was dumbfounded. She said "You can pick your jaw up off the ground. I could not go to the dance looking like a mom, could I? I wanted to make sure that every girl in the place knew that I was with the best-looking man in the world."

I did not know what to say. I went to kiss her on the cheek, and she turned and it became a full mouth kiss. "You don't kiss a pretty girl on the cheek honey."

"Wow mom, I don't know what to say."

"Say that you will take me to the dance and treat me like the hottest girl you have ever known."

"That I can do." I took her by the hand and led her to my car. I opened the door for her and helped her in. As I did, the mini dress slid up to her waist and I could see her bare pussy. She was not wearing any panties.

She saw me looking at her and said, "Don't stare honey, I did not want any panty lines."

I did not know what to say. I went to the driver's side and got in. I had to steal a couple glances down to where I knew that I needed to sink my cock. She caught me looking and just giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Take me to the dance and give me the time of my life tonight" she said and smiled radiantly.

"That I will do." So many thoughts were running through my head and all the way down to the tip of my growing cock.

When we walked in, no one was truly surprised that we were together, but the looks the guys were giving her were much more than lewd than even I guessed. I knew there were probably going to be a lot of stiff cocks at the dance tonight. Especially mine.

She was literally the life of the party. She got everyone to dance, everyone to do shots and everyone was having an amazing time around her. For me though, the night went by in a blur. I drank too much because I did not know what else to do. I just wanted to put my hands on her and I could not take my eyes off her. I tried to occupy my mind, but I could not believe that I was on a date with my mom. This was a dream come true.

As the party was slowly wrapping up, a slow dance came on and I led her out to the dance floor. I tried to keep my hands above her waist while we were dancing, but she pushed my hands down onto her beautiful tight ass and held them there. I could see a couple of my friends and several of the girls that I had not asked to the dance staring as we became one on the dance floor. We stayed this way for several dances, and I did not want to ever leave the dance floor if it meant being away from her.

I was not sure that I could take one more slow dance. I knew she could feel my cock on her stomach. There was no way that she couldn't. She had just moved even closer and began grinding her body against my hard cock. I had no words. Were all those dreams I had about her before coming true? I just could not take it anymore. I either had to go beat one out or play my hand and tell her it was time to go home.

"Mom" I said, "what would you say if I told you that I want to go back to your place right now."

She looked up at me and said "I was wondering how long before you asked."

My jaw hit the floor again. Both of us had been drinking too much so we got a taxi home. When we got in, she moved next to me and snuggled my neck. I leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. This time she reciprocated, and we made out the whole ride. Our hands were feeling each other up and I slipped a hand under her dress, waiting to be slapped and scolded by my mom. Instead, she just moaned. I slipped a finger over her clit and found her pussy was literally soaking wet.

Just going with the feeling, I put a finger inside of her and she almost bit my neck. I could feel her body convulse. Girl cum was dripping off of my fingers.I began stroking her pussy and clit and she began moaning so loud the cab driver said "Can you guys wait to fuck till you get home? I don't want to have to clean my back seat again tonight."

My mom just looked at him and growled "Drive faster then, I need my boyfriend inside me."

I almost came in my pants. I don't remember the rest of the ride home. I could not get enough of my mom's wet pussy and she was stroking my cock through my pants as if she was on a mission to make me cum before the end of the ride. When we pulled up the cab driver said "Remember to use protection, don't need any babies made tonight." But all I could think about was putting a baby in my mom.

I pulled her out of my side of the car, grabbed her and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her pussy was soaking my cock through my dress pants. I could feel her wetness as it soaked through my clothes and onto my hard dick.

I walked the fifty feet to the front door with her feet not touching the ground. I opened the door and was afraid that she would end this dream and put a stop to my desire to fuck her. Instead, she began ripping my shirt off, then taking my belt and pants off before we were out of the entryway. I was just in my boxers by the time I realized that she still had her dress on. I broke away from kissing her and pulled her skimpy excuse for a dress over her head. I had no idea that a woman could be so beautiful, sexy and full of lust like I saw my mom in front of me.

She ripped my boxers off and got down on her knees and took my hard cock in her mouth. I tried to hold back. I knew how turned on!

My cock was in my mom's mouth. Holy shit, I thought. This is really happening. I had never been so hard.

As she began bobbing up and down on my long hard dick, I tried to say something that came out in a grunt as "wait" or "hold on", or something to that effect, before shooting my full load down her throat. She did not miss a beat. She tried to take my full cock in her throat but kept gagging as I shot load after load down her throat.

My orgasm lasted almost a minute. I had never pumped so much thick, hot cum out of my bid cock before. My mom had milked every drop that my balls could produce. She had skills that I had no idea about, but I was willing to find out.

When I finally pulled my still hard dick out of her mouth, she looked just like the cat that eaten the canary. She was happy, almost smiling, but her cheeks were still puffed out from all the cum. It had been shooting out too much and too fast for her to keep up. She had cum filled chipmunk cheeks. She smiled after gulping down the rest of my hot seed. I had never seen a more beautiful site.

After she had swallowed all of my cum, she brought a finger to her lips to catch the cum that had overfilled her mouth. She licked her finger clean then stood up and grabbed me by the hand and led me to her bedroom.

"I know a twenty-two-year-old guy like you can cum again soon. Many of the sluts you have fucked told me."

I was flabbergasted. She had been prying all my conquests for sex information. She was right. My cock never wavered. I knew that it would be hard long after I was conscious if she was around.

As we got in her room, she pushed me down on the bed and crawled on top of me. She slowly lowered her wet pussy onto my length of my shaft. I could feel her heat through my cock. She began slowly sliding her pussy juice up and down in a slow rhythm. As her hips pushed back, her clit touched my cockhead and she gave out a small moan each time. I was ready to burst.

She leaned down and kissed my mouth, gently and tenderly, I was pretty sure weighing what she was about to do next. She reached back and took my shaft with her small hand. She could not even grip it all the way around and it looked bigger than her forearm, but I knew what was coming next.

She lined up the head of my dick against her tiny wet slit and rubbed the cockhead back and forth on her opening. She knew she needed to get it lubed up in order to fit. I knew it was going to be tight, my mom looked tiny compared to me.

She slowly lowered her toned body down on the head of my dick, putting increasingly more pressure down on my dick. Moans began escaping her closed lips as the head slowly stretched out her tight pussy. With a start, she almost jumped, as the head of my cock slipped past the small opening of her pussy. If she was not so, wet, it would not have come close to fitting in. It had been years since she had likely had sex.

She sat down very slowly on my cock. Letting her pussy muscles get used to the width of my manhood. Every time she moved, more groans escaped her mouth. I could tell it was all she could do to fit it inside of her. It was filling her in a way that she needed on a guttural level. She had to have it at that moment.

I am not sure if she had ever had a cock the size of mine. When my balls were finally touching her ass, with my whole shaft inside of her, she stopped. She slowly leaned down, gave me a kiss and told me that she loved me. Then she slowly started moving her hips, up and down on my dick.

I could tell that the size of my dick was stretching her in ways she did not know were possible. The sounds that were coming out of her mouth were pure ecstasy. I could not believe that I was finally inside of the one place that I always wanted to be.

I was so turned on by the sight of my mom impaled on my thick dick. It was literally the tightest pussy that I have ever entered. Within seconds, I was ready to cum again. But she felt it and did not move.

She said "No, it is mommy's turn to cum baby. If you can't hold it, then you better be ready to fuck mommy's pussy all night."

With that, I literally came the next time she rose and sat down on my cock. It was out of my control. I had no power over my balls as I felt the tingling sensation of a rising orgasm. It built and rose through my cock, erupting deep in my mom's pussy. I shot load after load against her cervix. I could feel the hot, slick, wetness as the heat spread around my cock and shot out of her pussy around my cock. There was no room left with my cock in her, it came squirting back out towards my balls.

She laughed "Is mommy's pussy that good honey?"

"Yes mom, I could not help it. I have always dreamed about this day. You have no idea how many times I have jerked off thinking of being this deep inside of you."

With that statement, I felt her convulse as she came on my cock. Neither of us moved but I could feel her pussy convulsing and squeezing every drop out of me. Her pussy worked the sticky hot cum deep into her womb.

My cock still would not go down, not that I wanted it to, but damn, I was really turned on. She began slowly gliding up and down on my hard cock. I knew at twenty-two that I could stay rock hard for a long time, but I had never stayed absolutely hard after two back-to-back orgasms. Yet, here I was hilt deep in my mom and trying to give her the best sex of her life. We both got into a rhythm with her on top. I drove up as she drove down. Both trying to knock the bottom out of each other.

This time, it was not the sexy kind of love making you see in movies. It was the kind of sex you see when two people need each other so bad it hurts. My cock was driving up into her and her tight pussy was driving down on my cock. Squeezing and gripping along the sticky wetness.

I felt her pussy getting tighter and her breathing getting faster and closer together. I knew we were both close. My balls had begun tingling the moment she started moving again. She was riding me like a bull at a rodeo, but she was going for a lot longer than seven seconds. I was not sure I was going to last even one more.

She fell on me with all her weight as her body began convulsing. I heard the breath come out of her in husky kind of rasping way. I knew she was close to an earth-shattering orgasm. I was close too. I reached down with my hand and began stroking her clit with my thumb. I don't know where the noise that came out of her came from, but it was far from human. As I felt her extremely wet pussy began convulsing, my cock got harder than it ever has, and we both came together in a cry out of this world.

I lost consciousness as I buried load after load of my seed deep in the womb of my own mom. I felt her go limp in my arms just before I blacked out. I could think of no better way to go than being buried balls deep in the tightest pussy of the most beautiful woman in the world, who is also my mom. There is no love deeper than that.

The next morning, I was fuzzy. I woke up thinking it was another day where I had drank too much and crashed at my mom's house. When I realized that I was naked in my mom's bed and there was dried pussy cum all over my cock, I tried to piece together the night.

I knew that I had drank too much at the spring social, but the rest was a part of a dream that I had had my entire life. My mom riding my cock until I explode deep inside of her. I was still hazy on the details, but I was pretty sure that my dream had come true. What to do now. Go take a shower and pretend it did not happen or go find her and make her mine forever.

Because I was still drunk, I decided on the second option. I left my room to the smell of coffee and bacon. My second and third favorite things. Obviously, my mom being the first. I found my mom at work in the kitchen. But this time she was only wearing a t-shirt that did not cover her tight ass. No panties, no shorts. I knew that last night was no dream. My cock realized that at the same time. I walked into the kitchen at the same time my cock rose to full potential. When my mom realized someone was behind her and turned around, she saw me approaching with all 9 1/2 inches pointed up to great her. I saw the lust in her eyes. I knew last night was no dream.

I took advantage of the situation and grabbed her, kissed her and spun her around. I rubbed the head of my cock on the tiny opening of her pussy until it was sopping wet, then I entered her and buried my cock to the hilt. I have never heard a woman make the sounds that my mom made right then. It was the fulfillment of my life's dream and the taking of her as my woman forever.

I knew that after my cock had been inside of her that I could not be with another woman in the same way. It was half gasp and half holy shit I have needed this my entire life sound that came out of my mom that moment. As I watched her take the skillet off the burner, I knew I needed to fuck her harder. She still had conscious thought and I wanted to take that away from her.

I pulled her over to the couch, pulled my cock out and buried my face between her legs. Her clit was so swollen, I could have broken stone against it. I licked inside of her thighs, teasing her, licking everywhere but her pussy and clit until she broke the silence and spoke. "For gods sake, please lick my clit. Suck my fucking pussy. I need to cum on your face right now." Since I had only heard my mom cuss on two occasions previously in my life, I knew that this orgasm was life and death for her. I had a mission.

My mom was so wet, I knew that the thought of having her son's tongue buried deep in her pussy was turning her on so much. I licked and teased until I thought she might actually get mad at me, then I concentrated on her clit and made her cum for a full five minutes before she begged me to stop. Of course, I waited a minute or so of her hitting my head before I stopped. I felt that she finally wanted me as bad as I wanted her.

We both laid on the couch together, me with a hard dick, her with a well orgasmed pussy that was still sopping wet. When I figured that she had caught her breath, I rolled her over on her stomach, kissed her neck and entered her from behind. This was always my favorite position. Something about it always hit my cock in the right way.

My cock went deep. Maybe deeper than last night by the way she sucked in air. As I got it all the way inside, I felt it hit against her cervix and knew that her pussy was made for me and my dick. It was the perfect size and my cock had found it's home. It almost felt surreal about how all the dreams I had had about my mom had finally come true. My whole body began shaking as my orgasm began in my toes and worked its way up through my balls. I knew it would not be long.

I had started slow, but when she started moaning so loud and gripping the side of the couch, I could not help myself. I began fucking her for real. Like a piston, I began pumping her with full stokes. Pulling all the way out and slamming all my length back into her. Her pussy was screaming at the abuse I was giving it and pumping out more wetness and cum than ever before.

I had started out just looking for a morning nut, even though it was in my amazing fucking mom, but now, I was on a mission to fulfill all her pussy's desires.

My mom's pussy was unlike any other girl I had been with. It literally could sense when I am close to cumming and got tighter and tighter until I had no choice but to bust my nut deep inside of her. This orgasm was different than all the others. I felt like I had finally fulfilled my life's purpose. I rammed faster and faster into her tiny slit and she was breathing harder and harder. Her fingers were white as she gripped the couch. She began pushing her ass up to meet each thrust and that put me over the edge. This orgasm kept going and going as stream after stream of cum shot deep into her. I was numb from the exertion.

After I finished cumming, my mom held me inside of her. Pushing her legs up against me, holding my cock deep inside of her as my cum found a home in her womb.

Most girls want me to wear a condom or pull out, not my mom. She seemed to want all of my seed as deep in her as I could plant it. Holy shit, I thought, as my cock was in her on the couch. Does she want that baby that I knew she always wanted one day? I decided not to breach that subject with her yet.

My cock never seemed to want to go down around my mom. As I lay deep inside of her, after busting my nut, I just lay there as her tight pussy still caressed and sucked every drop of seed out of me.

I lay there thinking to myself, "what is wrong with me that my cock will not go down."

I decided to pull out, against my mom's best efforts of holding me inside of her. I wanted to see if my cock, now that it has served its purpose could go back to its relaxed state. I got up from the couch as my mom laid there, my cum slowly dripping out of her perfectly tight pussy. No wonder my cock won't go down. I am staring at my mom's pussy with my cum dripping out of it. Wow. I thought. I need to take a cold shower. Off I went, leaving my mom in a comatose state face down on the couch.