All Comments on 'Mom's Deep Love Ch. 02'

by angelmom37

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Absolutely beautiful.

Extremely well written as it explores the the latent beauty of incest. All families should experience such uninhabited love.

TheOnlyOneLeft4YouTheOnlyOneLeft4Youabout 5 years ago
Such a wet read of uninhabited Taboo. Awesome...

Wow finished the second read and all I can say is you have me hooked wishing I was Sean.

Awesome writing and detail..

blackknight314blackknight314about 5 years ago
OK, I'm hooked...

Love the story except for all of the pregnancies. Everyone seems to be normal... I think.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

You can't get much hotter than a mom/son/grandmom threeway. Love it!!

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Can’t wait for the next chapter when Sabrina gets fucked by her Mom and her brother, Sean.

I am so Hard. Hope They all have a wild incest party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it except ....

...After fucking half the night, They waken the morning and resume immediately. So they have infinitely large bladders! Does no one in this family need to take a pee?

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
I remember!!!

I read this series not long ago and stumbled on it again. I thought it sounded familiar when I started the first chapter, now I remember all of it. It is a bit far fetched but HOT, I think the 'love' that started it all gets a little lost which is sad but the sex between (spoiler) 5 women and 2 guys by the end of this is so sexy nasty hot that what starts as a loving Mom/Son love story and turns into 'Family' love orgy can be overlooked. I wish the original couplings continued to be the focus but the way they end up makes the most sense, so I can't fault the Author for how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
12 Year Old Fantasy?

If you overlook the rape, and there can be no consent under the age of eighteen, plus the loving sister wife fucking a handsome farmhand to conceive a child... yep his little girl loved daddy so much she went and fucked a farmhand. The son should not trust that his mother won't find another farmhand or six to sex up, according to the statistics, she's likely to. Oh, let's add in the trope about the incest running in the family... it only runs in the family if the young daughters get a head start I guess. Then there's these two women, so in love with their son/grandson, they're blissed out when they feel daddy's presence in the room. I'm thinking it's big cock they're in love with, made slightly better by being attached to a family member.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
to Anon that said there's rape

There is no rape depicted. All characters are 18 or over... True there is mention of underaged sex, but it's not depicted... Also it's a story, it's not real.

Great story, hot sex, loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It Just Keeps Getting Hotter

This story keeps on getting deeper and hotter. But apparently some commentors don’t like it. They keep on reading it, and making weird comments about it, but they just don’t seem to like it. Just as an aside, it seems to be universally accepted here that the age of consent is 18. Not necessarily true, because it varies from state to state. In Arkansas, for instance, it’s 16. Like it or not. that’s state law. In Texas it’s 17. It’s odd to me that so many people just assume that 18 is the universal age of consent. Anyway, good story, I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 3 years ago
You have to love it

What about these anonymous shut in haters that will read 10 to 20 chapters and leave hateful comments after each chapter. I happen to enjoy this story, give each chapter 5 stars and hope for more than 9 chapters

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This is a great love story. I find it erotic, romantic and sensual. The respect, trust, and passion between the characters is beautiful. In real life, I find nothing wrong with incest as long as it is truly consensual and without threat of emotional abandonment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this story I do hope you continue with more. It shows true love between a mother and son and grandmother!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks, Fuzzy_Kbear, you saved me time. I loved the first chapter and not so much this second chapter. Your spoiler has been very useful. This story has ended for me with this second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I skimmed this story. Birth defects occur with inbreeding. Aside from that, the grandma’s body reads like a dream hourglass. Any guy would be lucky to have her and the mother as sex partners.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very nice story waiting to read more 5 stars!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I hoped the grandmother would facesit him while his mother took a lap dance ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous