Mom's Deep Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers

Stacey pulled down his pants and underwear freeing his cock. He stepped out of them and his mom pushed the garments aside. Sean kissed Tabitha. This time it was he who took charge pressing his lips to hers sucking her tongue. One hand remained on her left tit while the other made its way to her pussy. It was soaked! Her sheer panties were like a sponge dripping with her sweet nectar. They slide aside easily and his fingers were on her mound exploring her lips as he fenced tongues with her. His mother was removing his shirt. Nan put one hand on his chest and began to stroke it. She stopped on his nipple and tickled it with her fingers. Vaguely through the fog of it all he remembered she had done this before when he was younger. It felt so good. His fingers found her clit. It was as hard as his cock. He toyed with it in unison to her fingering of his nipple.

Stacey removed her mother's top as she moved beside them and they all three rejoined in the kiss. Three mouths, three generations of lips and tongues danced and played.

Stacey's hand went to her mother's free tit and began to massage it. Sean continued to work her clit, dipping his fingers into her hole occasionally for lubrication. Tabitha moaned as she felt her first orgasm approaching. Sensing this, Stacey pushed Sean aside and shoved her mother back onto the bed. She wanted the first cum of the night. She wanted her mother's pussy. Before Tabitha had even landed on the bed Tabitha had her mom's panties down. As she hit the bed feet bouncing up, the soaked panties were off and in the air. Stacey buried her face in her mom's cunt. She knew exactly ho to work it. She pushed hard against her mound with her mouth and sucked on her clit.

Sean had fallen on the bed beside his grand mom and was now sucking on her tits. He had one nipple in his mouth as he massaged her other tit. Tabitha's hand had never left his cock and it was working furiously. She was feeling wonderful as her grandson lavished attention to her tits, she fondled his cock and her daughter lapped feverishly at her cunt. It wasn't long before it happened. Tabitha lurched and shook. She appeared to have had what anyone else would have thought to be a full blown seizure. Completely losing control, her hand stopped jerking on Sean's cock. Not a moment too soon as he was about to come himself.

Stacey had been busy with herself too. Her right hand was working furiously on her own pussy as she ate out her mother's quim for all its worth. The heat of this all was not lost on Sean. As soon as his nan released his cock he moved taking advantage of his mother's up turned ass as she knelt before her mom. He lifted her silky gown and was happy to see that she was commando.

Her son's cock slid easily into her sopping wet pussy as she continued to fondle her own clit. He drove his cock in her so fast that she didn't even break stride eating out her mother who was still in the throes of her orgasm. Stacey came immediately. Sean fucked her as if he were trying to push his cock into his grandmother's cunt through his mother's. Each thrust of his dick shoved his mom's face hard into her mother's pussy.

Tabitha loved it. As she came down from the orgasmic high she opened her eyes to see her grandson fucking her daughter like a mad man while her sweet Stacey continued to devour her mom's pussy. The sight and feeling of it all pushed her over the edge again and she came once more seemingly shaking the whole room. Sean began to explode into his mom with yet another round of his hot cum. Stacey too started to feel her body wracking with yet another orgasm. She released her hand from her own pussy and grabbed her mother's hips puling her harder to her mouth as Sean continued to pump load after load of cum into her. They were all three rocking together and in the bliss of simultaneous orgasms. It felt to all as if it went on forever. All of them kept cumming and cumming. Love juices dripped onto the bed and the floor. Stacey's pussy was so wet and full that it gushed her nectar all over her son's balls and his thighs and her leaked onto the carpet. Tabitha's quim oozed onto Stacey's face and spilled all over the bed.

Then as they all wound down. Tabitha leaned up onto her elbows looking at her children, her daughter and grandson perfectly connected; his cock buried deep in her. She felt wonderful knowing that her little girl had been pumped full of her grandson's cum.

Then it hit Tabitha, she wanted that cock in her and wanted it now. She pulled off of Stacey's mouth and up onto the bed and saying, "Alright you two, get up here. Nan wants her grand baby's cock in her too." Sean pulled out from his mother and climbed onto the bed next to his nan. He wanted those tits again. He loved how big they were. He relished the feel of her large nipple in his mouth and how her areolas were so large. Stacey got up and shed her gown.

Sean began licking and sucking his nan's sweet tit passionately as his mom stood and walked around the bed to join him on her other tit. They both worshipped Tabitha's tits as their hands explored her body. Their fingers came together on her mound and danced in and out of her hole and over her clit. They both toyed with her mound feeling its fullness and the bald smoothness of the perfect little mountain of flesh. Tabitha could feel their fingers as they explored every crevice. They danced over the entire area. They played where her pussy met her thighs on the outside, in the sweet small strip between her pussy and her ass, and darted in and out of her hole dancing across her clit as they did. She raised her hips to meet their play.

Stacey knew what this movement meant and she began fingering the opening of her mother's ass. It too was soaked with juices and it was not long before she was pushing a finger gently into the tight little star. Tabitha was in heaven: tits sucked, pussy played and ass fingered she was climbing the hill to another cliff-jump orgasm. She fought hard not to come but to no avail. Yet another orgasm at the hands of her daughter racked her body. In the midst of her cum, she reached for Sean's cock and found it to be still somewhat full but a little soft. She began to fondle his dick with her expert hands and in no time was gaining ground back to its rigidity.

As her orgasm subsided, she said "Sean, get in the middle baby." He obeyed and they all repositioned. Stacey and Tabitha now joined each other face to face over Sean's stiffening cock. Tabitha kissed her daughter savoring the flavor of her own pussy. Then the two went to work on Sean's cock. Stacey plunged him into her waiting lips as her mom sucked one of his balls into her wanton mouth. Sean was ecstatic. His loving nan and his mom were working together doing what he'd always dreamed of having done. He placed his hands on their heads in a loving way. Nan released her ball sucking with a plop and joined Stacey at his cock. They switched back and forth taking turns sucking his hardening meat. They slid their mouths up and down his shaft on each side. Their tongues danced on its underside colliding and touching as they did. They stopped and kissed each other passionately before then continued their work.

When Tabitha knew he was at his peak hardness, she stopped and straddled him. Taking his cock in her hand she guided it to the opening between the lips her sweet pussy. She eased herself onto his thick hard cock like she was nestling onto a warm seat. And her grandson's cock was now buried in as deep in her as she could take.

Stacey knelt beside her mom and began to kiss her. She took her beautiful tits in her hands and massaged them with loving caresses as she snaked her tongue in and out of Tabitha's mouth. Sean grabbed his grandmother's hips and rocked her back and forth feeling her grind her pussy lips on his pubic bone. His cock felt so good staying deep in her as she humped to and fro.

Without breaking her kiss or the grip on her mom's tits, Stacey swung a leg over Sean's head and lowered her cunt onto her son's face. He was ready for that. Delving his tongue as deep as he could into his mom as her cunny made contact with his lips, he immediately tasted his own cum. It was great.

Stacey squirmed and wriggled as she thought of her son tasting his own come from the very hole from which he came. She leaned forward kissing her mom as she felt her son's tongue pushing further and further up her tight pussy hole. Tabitha reached for her daughter's tits. Finding them she began to tweak her nipples ever so lightly. She gradually increased the force of the squeezes as her daughter moaned into her mouth.

Stacey was the first to break. The orgasm came from somewhere between her ass and her belly as she began to rock harder on her son's sweet lips. His tongue was still buried in her, savoring her juices and his cum mixed together. She could feel him occasionally swallow and she knew he was loving it. The feel of her mom's tits, the sensation of her mom's hands tweaking her nipples, the constant snaking of her son's tongue in and out of her pussy and the deep deep kisses from her mom did it.

She had exploded. She again saw stars just like the night before. She transcended into an illusion of unity between son, mother and grand mother that rivaled any hallucination ever imagined. Her son's cock was coming through her mother's cunt and into her mouth then running down her own throat into her pussy, into his mouth at the end of her vagina. Then completing its circular journey, it was going down his throat to rejoin itself at the base of his dick. She illusioned that it was like one long snake and it was binding them all together.

Feeling her daughter rock with such a powerful orgasm, Tabitha began to come again she screamed into her daughter's mouth as she felt the volcanic explosion within her. She grabbed Stacey pulling her to her chest kissing her and screaming into her as if to share the flow of lava from the orgasmic eruption with in.

For Sean, it was too much! He came hard. Nearly empty of cum from his third ejaculation of the night, he once again felt as if his ass were about to tear. He came so hard that it felt like he had to sacrifice something within him to go inside his nan. It felt like he was shooting his intestines into her like some long snake jetting into this warm hot and surprisingly tight pussy. He got light headed. They all came so hard.

Then suddenly his mother collapsed on top of him. She went limp and her weight settled onto his face. She felt flaccid. Tabitha pulled her daughter tightly to her as she felt her body turn into mush. Stacey had passed out. The orgasm had been so overwhelming that she lost consciousness. Tabitha rolled off of her grandson cradling her daughter as she fell sideways onto the bed. She looked at Stacey's face and saw a blissful unconscious smile. Sean joined them crossways on the bed. Together they lay Stacey on her back.

Tabitha gently caressed her baby's face knowing what she had just experienced. This had happened only once before in her daughter's life. It was one night that she had joined her and her husband, Jim, in their bed. She had come from being fucked from behind by her dad's cock so hard as she ate her mother's pussy and she had done the exact same thing. When she had awakened she had explained what she felt. It was an orgasm so intense that it had made her hallucinate that her father was fucking her so hard that he was pushing his cock through her and into his wife through Stacy's mouth. This was the night that Sabrina had been conceived. And it was the last time that Jim had fucked anyone; he died the next day.

Stacey opened her eyes. She looked into her mother's face and tears began to flow. Tabitha caressed her daughter's face gently. She knew what she was feeling. She could feel the presence of her father; her lover. In the passion of wonderful and wild incestuous love, he was there. She kissed her daughter gently and told her that all was well. "I understand baby; I feel him here too. I feel his love for you and me."

Sean was confused. Why was his mother crying? Why had she fainted? Who were they speaking of. "Mom?" he asked.

Stacey looked at her beautiful son. She was so pleased with him. She was so proud of him. She was so in love with him. She touched his cheek and smiled at him. "Everything is fine, my baby. I am so happy. I am the proudest and happiest mother in the world." Then looking at her mom she said. "And I am so proud, happy and loved by the best mother in the world." Then wiping away her tears, she sat up and pulled both of their naked bodies close to hers and kissing them both in turn, she said, "And I am so in love with you both." They held each other for a long time before laying down together to fall asleep in the big bed of love. As they were dozing off Stacey said, "I cannot wait to share this all with my baby girl, Sabrina."

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers
12