Mom's Family Villa Pt. 03

Story Info
Buddy helps his mother set up a villa.
3.1k words
4.6
17.2k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: ALL Characters are over the age of 18

Other Books and Series By Charlie Flemming

The Family Mansion

A Halloween Story: Sister Tricks Brother for Mom's Treats

Blackmailing My Moms

A Mother's Duty to Her Son

Caught Watching Mom's Porno

Donnie Dates His Family

Dr. Mom

DTF RPG

Eating Out (with) Mom

Family Massage Therapist

Final Family

Helping My Mother Pay Rent

Incestuous Medicine

Long Family Road Trip

Mom Punishes Son

Mom's New Addiction

Mom's Protein

Mom, Son, And Daughter Body Painted for the Labor Day Parade

New Thanksgiving Traditions

One Hung Stud

Porn-Watching Family

Robbing My Mom

Sex-Addicted Mom (and Daughter) Molest Sleeping Son During Quarantine

The Monster

The Quinn Family Halloween Costume Party

What Mothers Are For

A Complicated Family History

Family Facials

Mom's Family Villa

Characters

Buddy-MC

Bella-Mom

Sally-Sister

Cybil-Sister

Lexi-Aunt

Kori-Aunt

Amy-Aunt

Riley-Cousin, Aunt Lexi's daughter

Mary-Cousin, Aunt Amy's daughter

Aunt Lexi stopped me in the hallway as I was walking out of my room the next morning. I had a large morning wood/piss boner and Aunt Lexi stared at it while we talked.

"Hey, Buddy," She said to me as she licked her lips looking like she was sizing me up to eat later, "Look, you're mom took something from me and I need you to get it back for me."

"What? Why can't you do it?" I complained.

"Because I need to leave, so I won't be around to get it until later, just get it for me today and I'll come to get it from you later tonight, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever," I grunted. Lexi seemed to think that was enough and walked away from me, letting me get by her and get to the bathroom finally.

Of course, then I had to get something else from Aunt Amy's house. So I couldn't talk to Mom yet either.

Aunt Amy was the one home this time and she didn't help at all as I took her rather a heavy kitchen table out and put it in the back of the truck. I was very tired and was just going to get some water before leaving when Amy came up behind me and I gulped it down.

"What?" I asked.

"Thanks for your hard work today." She said, which was very unlike her so I was immediately suspicious.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Just wanted to prove something Lexi told me." And with that Aunt Amy took my hands and moved them to her breasts, "Go ahead and grope you little pervert." She spat.

I did, of course. Amy's breasts were almost as perfect as my mom's. They were so soft and round and smooth that I just wanted to feel them all day.

Of course, this gave me a massive boner, and then Amy moved my hands away as she stared at it. "Hmph, I guess she was right." She said, "But a big dick doesn't make up for who it's attached to." She said with a guffaw.

I groaned at her, "Is that all that was about? Can I leave now?" I asked, feeling my anger rising just as my cock has already risen.

Amy didn't answer as she turned and walked away. God, I really wanted to smack her sometimes.

***

Mom had also left for the day when I came back and I told Aunt Lexi as much. No big deal really. I went to bed and Mom still wasn't back.

I was lying in bed awake when there was a knock on my door. I just called out "Come in," since I was naked under my blanket and didn't want to cause any embarrassment for whoever was on the other side.

It was Mom, back from her day trip. She was only wearing a very tight t-shirt that hugged her amazing breasts. And a very thin pair of yellow panties that only had a triangle to cover her pussy.

I gulped, not sure what to do. I thought about mentioning Sally's threat about trying to catch me and mom "up to something." But my cock was so hard right then that I think I just forgot about it.

"Mind if I sleep with you tonight?" Mom asked, smiling the biggest, happiest grin I think I've ever seen grace her face.

How could anyone say no to a smile like that, "Absolutely, I like it when we snuggle." I said, knowing full well I was probably getting at least a handjob that night.

Mom crawled into bed next to me, "I just had a long day and I sleep so much better next to you."

I smiled at that, knowing she didn't actually sleep next to me the last time she was in bed with me. When she crawled into bed, she kissed me and we Frenched for a moment. Mom's spit tastes like candy, by the way. I think I could suck on her tongue all day.

But then she turned around, her bare ass, save a single panty string, pressed right against my hard cock and she pretended like there was nothing to notice. "Goodnight son!" Mom said with excitement, though my excitement had quickly faded.

But then Mom started moving her ass over my cock just like she had done with her bare pussy the other day. She was grinding against me slowly at first but then she started to speed up, "Hmmm," She moaned softly. I wondered if she thought I was asleep.

I decided to prove I was wide awake and I grabbed her hips as she ground me and started to thrust my cock against her ass with the same recklessness Mom was now showing. I even grabbed her ass cheeks to squeeze my cock between them further and started fucking her ass like I would like to be fucking my mom's tits right then.

Still, an assjob with mom's perfect buttcheeks was absolutely amazing on my cock. I didn't care about any illusions anymore as I started building up the desire to cum. I pushed Mom on her front so I could sit up and continue fucking her asscheeks like it was the only thing in the world.

Mom was moaning loudly, I was sure if anyone was still awake they would catch us, but I didn't care. I was cumming and soon my mother's ass had gone from almost totally bare to completely covered in my white cum.

We both fell asleep in each other's arms after that. Mom had a very satisfied look on her face, which made me wonder if just rubbing against her asshole like that had given her an orgasm. Or if she was just satisfied for making me cum as hard as I did.

***

Mom was gone when I woke up again, though this time I was sure she fell asleep in my bed. I guessed that she was probably just an earlier riser than me.

I got up to go and find Aunt Lexi and ask her if she got what she needed back from Mom yet. But when I went to Lexi's room, I didn't find her but my sister, Sally. And once again, she was holding a dildo, but it wasn't the dildo I saw her with before, this one was at least twice the size of that one (though I felt a bit of pride knowing my cock was just a tad bigger than it).

Unlike last time, Sally saw me right away, "What the fuck are you doing in here?" She scowled at me.

"I could ask you the same question." I said and pointed at the dildo in her hand, "I'm not stealing sex toys from our aunt at least."

"It's not-" Sally started to say but then there was a noise at the door and before I could do anything else. Sally pushed me backward into the closet. "Shh!" She shushed me before I could complain about it.

Then, I was pushed against Sally's body. The closet was really not big enough for two people to be in there together. In fact, I doubt one person could even stand in there comfortably. But now I was in there with Sally, her large boobs pushing into me as my cock got more and more erect from having such a beautiful, soft, and I must say, the fine-smelling woman pressed into me. I don't care that it was my own sister, after what I did with Mom last night I don't think I had any more qualms about fooling around with family members, truth be told.

Of course, I was getting hard as well. And Sally was pushing into me as my cock got harder and harder. We could both hear Lexi walking around in her room but we couldn't make a sound. But Sally was doing something, she was moving her skirt up.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"You're chafing me with your stupid dick!" She whispered back, though forceful she was being very quiet just like me.

Sally surprised me and opened her legs to rest her pussy on top of my shaft through my pants. She then surprised me again by pushing my pants down so my cock popped out and was now stuck right in between my sister's thighs. I didn't know what to say so I just stared at her dumbfoundedly.

"Well," Sally whispered her explanation, "I came in here to get a big dildo, and you're basically a big dildo..." She said, insulting me but at the same time moving her pussy, which was obviously very wet as she seemed to be leaking pussy juices on every square inch of my cock right then, "So I might as well get off on your cock..."

"We can't-" I started to say.

"I'm not fucking you, moron, but I am going to cum on your dick. Just enjoy it, or don't, I don't care." Sally said as started moving her hips, rubbing her cunt against the top of my cock, and squeezing her thighs together as she did so.

I mean, I was kind of a virgin, I mean, I'd gotten blowjobs before, and not just from Mom I mean, but this felt pretty much what a pussy felt like when I fingerbanged a couple of girls, not at the same time. I wasn't that cool, yet. Anyway, this feeling was awesome and I was staring my sister directly in the face as she was getting more and more turned on. She was starting to lightly moan too so I started whispering, "Shut up, Sally." Over and over hoping that Aunt Lexi was not going to catch us.

"Oh, uh, I can't help it, ugh," Sally said as she moaned.

I knew only one way to shut my sister up. I leaned in and kissed her. She immediately grabbed my head and started making out with me passionately. She ground against my cock with even more intensity as well. And I knew she was cumming as she sucked my tongue like it was a cock and moaned around it, thankfully blocking the noise.

I hadn't cum yet but we both noticed that Aunt Lexi was no longer there anymore and we could leave. Sally was out of there like a shadow in the darkness. I didn't blame her, I don't think either of us expected my sister to dry hump my cock in a closet right then...

***

Later that day, Aunt Kori showed up. She was older than Mom and her other sisters. She also never married because she was more interested in succeeding in the corporate world. And because of that, she didn't have children.

"Hold all my calls," she was saying into a phone but only so she could then make another call and immediately started talking in another language, that I wasn't sure but I was guessing it was either Chinese or Japanese.

She was a very attractive woman. A bit thicker than her sisters, but that only made her more shapely and sexy. I think she was the only family member that I didn't feel bad jerking off to either, mostly because I don't think I'd ever had a complete conversation with her. I didn't really know her that well at all. And because of that, it felt like Aunt Kori was more likely to fuck me. I don't know why.

Of course, in order to make love with my corporate aunt, she would have to even notice I existed in the first place. That was very unlikely to happen, that was for sure...

Anyway, Aunt Kori locked herself in her room in the residence hall, and I didn't see her for the rest of the day after that.

***

At the end of the day, Mom asked me to come to her room.

I wondered if she was going to let me sleep in her bed tonight, but instead, she just started reaching down to touch her toes.

"What are you doing?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow at her.

"I need help doing these exercises and I thought maybe you'd be willing to help an old lady." She said.

"You're not old, Mom," I said, "And yeah, I'll help, whatever it is."

"Oh, you're such a sweetheart, your mother really appreciates it." She bent over again, "Could you get behind me and just make sure I'm doing them okay?"

I scratched my head about this and got down to look. I almost gasped but held back as I saw exactly what Mom's plan was now.

Mom was not wearing any panties and I was now kneeling down behind her and staring at both her pussy and her asshole right in my face.

"Is anything wrong?" Mom asked, "With how I'm standing, I mean?"

"Hmm, I think you're right, Mom." I told her, "Something is very wrong."

"Oh, God, please help me fix it!" She said, acting like this was the end of the world.

"Well, I'll have to take a closer look..." I said as I leaned in. I dropped all pretenses and started licking her pussy from behind. I started lapping at her clit while I buried my nose in her pussy.

"OOOHHH FUUUCCK!" Mom moaned out and I was guessing that was why we were in her room, because the sound didn't travel out of her room as well as it did in mine. She wanted to be able to let loose while her son licked the cum out of her cunt. "FUCKING EAT ME! EAT MY PUSSY, SON! MOMMY LOVES YOU LICKING HER PUSSY AND MAKING HER CUUUUMMMM!!" Mom shouted and moaned as she came on my face for the first time. I'm guessing Mom needed that considering how quickly she orgasmed.

She turned around and fell on her back on her bed. I dove right back into her pussy and kept on lapping away, loving every second of Mom's pussy. It tasted like rainbows and magic. I would never get tired of eating my mother's pussy.

She grabbed me by the back of the head and forced my mouth on her pussy and moaned some more, "FUCK! SHIT! THIS IS THE MOST FUCKING BEST I'VE EVER FELT EVER! EAT MOMMY'S PUSSY EVERY DAY! EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY!" Mom moaned. I added two fingers into her cunt as I sucked on her clitoris. I was determined to make my mother cum a second time.

"OOOHHHH FUCKK MMMMEEEE!!" She moan and came all over me again. I got into bed with her, and we both slept naked that night. Mom jerked me off and let me cum all over her face just like she had cum on mine before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

When I woke up, Mom was sitting up on the pillow by my head, totally naked.

"Mom?" I said, seeing that her legs were spread wide so her pussy was right next to my face.

"I just need that again. You are so good at eating pussy, son. It's like I said yesterday, I want it every single day. Every. Single. Day." And she moved over and with that motion, she was sitting on my face, and her pussy was in my mouth.

I couldn't believe my luck. I now had mom coming to me for orgasms instead of the other way around. I was loving it though and put one hand on her ass and one on her breast as I began lapping lovingly away at my mother's moist muff.

"That's it!" She shouted as she came into my mouth within minutes, "Lick Mommy's pussy! Lick my pussy with your expert tongue!" Once Mom was done cumming she fell on her back. But I wasn't done yet and I began eating her pussy from that position as well.

"Holy shit! Keep licking me you motherfucker! You FUCK your MOTHER with your FUCKING TONGUE! YOU'RE AMAZING! MY AMAZING, CUNT-LICKING SON! I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOU!" She was shouting a lot now as she came into my mouth once again.

After that Mom surprised me by kissing me on the mother. But she seemed to love the fact that I tasted of her pussy as she started lapping it off my face as she would my cum dripping from hers. "I love the taste of pussy, even my own." She said as she licked some more off my face like a cat, "I hope you don't judge your mother harshly for that." She explained.

"Not at all," I said, "In fact, I would love to watch you eat another woman's pussy." I had a cheeky smile on my face as I said that.

"Good, you might," Mom said as she leaned in and kissed me on the lips. We swapped saliva for at least a few minutes before she broke it and said, "You should probably get out of here before someone notices."

***

I came back to Mom's room after taking a quick shower. She had gone back to sleep, "Hey, Mom, Aunt Lexi was looking for something." I told her.

"Huh?" Mom said as she looked up at me, "What are you talking about."

"Just that she was looking for something, she wouldn't tell me what."

Mom smirked at that as she stood up, her beautiful body revealed to me once again as she did so. She grabbed a non-descript box and handed it to me, "It's a dildo." She explained and giggled at my expression, "I think she's been a little cock crazy since seeing you walk around with your massive erection." Mom explained, "She probably wants to see if this helps get rid of her need. But trust me, it won't." Mom laughed again as a whole host of emotions came across my face.

"You mean, she wants my cock?" I asked, feeling a bit weird asking my mom about this, despite doing many things with her already.

Mom rolled her eyes, "Buddy if you've been paying any attention, I think we all want your cock." Mom laughed even harder than all the other times at my expression for that.