Mom's Family Villa Pt. 04

Story Info
Buddy helps his mother set up a villa.
3.5k words
4.62
11.5k
41

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's Family Villa Part 4

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2022 Charlie Flemming

Author's Note: ALL Characters are over the age of 18

Other Books and Series By Charlie Flemming

The Family Mansion

A Halloween Story: Sister Tricks Brother for Mom's Treats

Blackmailing My Moms

A Mother's Duty to Her Son

Caught Watching Mom's Porno

Donnie Dates His Family

Dr. Mom

DTF RPG

Eating Out (with) Mom

Family Massage Therapist

Final Family

Helping My Mother Pay Rent

Incestuous Medicine

Long Family Road Trip

Mom Punishes Son

Mom's New Addiction

Mom's Protein

Mom, Son, And Daughter Body Painted for the Labor Day Parade

New Thanksgiving Traditions

One Hung Stud

Porn-Watching Family

Robbing My Mom

Sex-Addicted Mom (and Daughter) Molest Sleeping Son During Quarantine

The Monster

The Quinn Family Halloween Costume Party

What Mothers Are For

A Complicated Family History

Family Facials

Mom's Family Villa

Characters

Buddy-MC

Bella-Mom

Sally-Sister

Cybil-Sister

Lexi-Aunt

Kori-Aunt

Amy-Aunt

Riley-Cousin, Aunt Lexi's daughter

Mary-Cousin, Aunt Amy's daughter

I thought about what Mom told me, that every woman there wanted my cock...

It was kind of mind-boggling, but at the same time, I kinda thought maybe that was just something Mom said to me to make me feel good. Kind of a strange thing for a mother to say to her son but our relationship seems to have evolved beyond that what with how much she was sneaking into my room at night to give me a handjob or get me to lick her pussy.

I decided to not think about it and watch TV. When I went in there, only my sister Cybil was sitting in there. Cybil did what she almost always did lately and stared at me while I stared at the television and pretended not to notice my sister undressing me with her eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Um, you just did," I joked as I looked at her, "But you can ask me something else if you like."

"Does my pussy look weird?" She asked, and then before I could tell her not to, she took up and dropped her shorts to the ground and stayed bent over like that so I could see her perfect and completely shaved pussy and asshole from behind.

"Um, what?!" I said. My erection went from not there to completely there in just one second.

Cyb looked back at me, "It does look ugly doesn't it?" She said as she saw my shocked reaction. So she grabbed her shorts and ran out of the room.

"God dammit! Wait!" I shouted after her as I ran after my blonde sister. She was really upset it seemed, but I wondered if maybe she was just embarrassed for showing her pussy to me. But now, I don't know what I was going to say to her, but this did confirm what mom said to me, that every woman in that place wanted my cock.

But as I was running to Cybil's room, Aunt Lexi accosted me in the hall, "Hey, did you get that thing from your mom?" She asked.

I remembered what that "thing" was, basically a giant dildo, "Um, yeah," I said, deciding not to broach the subject. I ran to my room and grabbed the box to give it to her.

"Thank you," She said. I wondered if she really wanted it like Mom said she did, because it was about the size and shape of my cock.

"Um, you're welcome," I said awkwardly. "Now, I need to go and, um," I was going to mention that I was looking at Cybil.

But then, Aunt Lexi opened the box in front of me and took out the enormous dildo. "Do you want to see me use it?" Aunt Lexi asked suddenly. She asked it like she wanted me to see her new clothes.

I was totally surprised by that! But it looked like what Mom said was probably true! Jesus!

I felt like I just drift behind Aunt Lexi as she took me to her room. She disrobed showing her beautiful body to me. She had great tits and a tight, shaved pussy that she then proceeded to shove a ten-inch dildo into as she lay down on her back.

I just watched like a moron as she plunged the sex toy in and out of her pussy with one hand while diddling her clit with her other hand, "Fuck this feels good!" My sexy aunt moaned as she lay back on the bed. "Fuck! I want to see it!" Lexi cried while staring right at my dick in my pants.

I looked down as if it was the first time I even noticed I had a dick, but it was so spellbinding watching my aunt fuck herself with that giant dildo that I kinda forgot who I was for a second.

"Do it!" My aunt moaned at me as I looked down at my erection "Take that big cock out and stroke it for me!"

Well, my pants were around my ankles almost immediately. My dick was now only an inch from my aunt's super sexy face, and I was stroking my shaft like there was no tomorrow all the while watching Lexi fuck her pussy with a dildo that was almost as big as my cock. This was fucking awesome!

"Oh! It's even bigger than I thought! Fuck!" Aunt Lexi moaned as she watched me stroke my dick, "I really fucking wish you weren't my nephew! OOOOHHHHH FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!!" She moaned and I knew she was cumming by how her whole body was gyrating like someone just turned on the vibration setting for Lexi's entire body.

I started cumming as well and didn't even think to direct my cock toward anything but Aunt Lexi's gorgeous face. Even though she was a perfect ten in the face department, I kinda like her features, even more, when they were spattered with my cum.

"Jesus Christ! I've never been this covered before!" Lexi moaned as she stared down at herself. "You're like a one-man cum factory! Fuck!" As she sat up some of my jizz dripped down from her face onto her large tits. God that was a sexy look.

She made me leave then so she could get cleaned up. My cock was still erect after that hot scene.

***

About an hour later I was watching TV when Aunt Lexi came in and joined me. She was all cleaned up now and was wearing a very hot top that showed off her glorious tits, especially since she wasn't wearing a bra. She caught me staring and giggled.

"Geez, I see you undressing me with your eyes," Lexi said jokingly as she rolled her eyes at my obvious lust.

"How can I not?" I said feeling a bit cocky now that what Mom told me about the women in our family lusting after me like they were, "A woman as sexy as you, I'd like to actually undress you right here and now."

Lexi bit her lower lip, then without another word, she took her top off.

We watched TV like that for maybe two minutes. Well, she watched while I stared at her tits. We probably should have been worried about someone catching us, but I don't think either of us was thinking that clearly at this point.

"Well, I'm showing you mine, you might as well show me yours..." Lexi suggested cheekily just then as she looked over at me again.

I didn't look away from her glorious tits as I dropped my pants to the ground and sat back down. My cock sticking up, harder than steel.

Lexi smiled as she stared at my cock and then asked, "Have you ever been titfucked?"

I thought about telling her about the how I fucked Mom's asscheeks the other night but decided that probably wouldn't go over well. I decided to just shake my head, no.

Lexi smirked, "Well, I'm glad I can help you achieve a new goal." She said as she got on her knees in front of me and leaned forward to wrap her tits around my cock, "Maybe this is just my excuse to touch your cock, even if it's not with my hands directly..." She admitted but then started manually bouncing her tits around my dick, "Fucking hell, you're huge." She moaned.

I decided I wanted a bit more interaction and grabbed each tit with my hands so I could fondle her nipples while she kept bouncing her tits around my shaft. "Fuck, pinch my nipples, I love it!" Lexi moaned, and I knew I was going to cum soon.

I was right and soon was giving Lexi another facial. She even opened her mouth so I could cum on her tongue just before she swallowed it down again.

"Well, now you've made another mess I have to clean up," Aunt Lexi complained as she got up to go wash off again and I put my pants back on.

***

That night I was unsurprised to find that Mom was in my bed already. She was wearing nothing more than a very long sweatshirt. "Come, sit next to Mommy," She said and I knew she was horny. Mom only called herself "Mommy" when she was horny.

I sat next to her and she almost immediately took my cock out and started stroking it, "Things between us have gotten very different lately, huh?" She said to me as she stroked.

"Um, yeah," I said, not sure where this was going but hoping she was at least going to keep jerking me off while we talked.

"You really did a good job making me feel good, son," Mom said, complimenting my cunnilingus from earlier, "I just thought I'd check in and make sure you're still okay with continuing like this. I mean, I know I'm your mother, and as you said, it's kinda weird..."

I answered by kissing her and we Frenched for a moment but she stopped the kiss to say, "Really, Buddy, I need you to tell me that, 'Mommy, I want this to continue,' okay?"

"Mommy, I want this to continue," I said, and then added, "and I love eating your pussy, Mom."

She bit her lip, smiled, then said, "Good." And with that, Mom leaned over and took about a third of my cock into her mouth.

"Holy shit!" I said, surprised and horny as my eyeballs then rolled into the back of my head and mom wrapped her lips around my shaft and started bobbing her head like a porn star. She obviously was not lying when she told me that she loved giving blowjobs.

This was awesome but I noticed that Mom was lying on her belly across my bed and from that position I could play with her ass. I started to only to then hock the sweatshirt she was wearing up and saw that she wasn't wearing panties, I moved my hand from her ass to her pussy and began to finger fuck her from behind.

When I did that Mom redoubled her efforts and started bobbing on my cock at twice the speed she was before. Her head looked like a woodpecker except it was my pecker-wood she was sucking like a woman in heat. She was deep-throating me and seemed to be sucking me with such suction Mom was really determined to suck all the cum out of my cock, that was for sure.

"Mom, I'm going to cum!" I announced, knowing there was no stopping the onslaught of jizz. I thought for sure Mom would stop but she didn't even slow down. I came down her throat Mom's mouth all the way on my pelvis as my jizz just kept going into Mom's sucking mouth.

Once I finished cumming Mom came up for air, "Fuck!" She said as she patted her belly, "I feel like I just ate three steaks. My son is obviously one fertile specimen of a man."

We fell asleep in each other's arms after that, and both of us felt a lot better about our new relationship.

***

The next morning, like usual, Mom wasn't in my be when I woke up. But then someone poked their head in, it was Aunt Kori, who I honestly forgot was even living with us at that point because that's how little I saw her after she moved in, "Bella tells me you're basically the secretary around here," She said, telling me how things were instead of asking me like she usually did, "So I need you to come with me."

I groaned that I needed to get dressed.

"Go right ahead, I'll wait." She said and stared at me with her very professional face. I rolled my eyes at this and wondered if Aunt Kori would be attracted to my big cock too like Mom said the rest of the family seemed to be.

I stood up and let the blanket fall. My large cock was hard as it usually was when I first woke up. Aunt Kori glanced at it but then looked right back at my face, "Hurry up then." She said.

I groaned, pretending I was just waking up, but really I was disappointed. After all, Kori was the only one in Mom's family who I actively lusted after before we started moving into the villa. I dressed quickly and Kori had me moving furniture for most of the morning.

***

I needed a break after the backbreaking work that Kori put me through. So I went out back. We had a large pool that still needed some work before anyone could use it. For one thing, it didn't have any water in it. Still, I sat on one of the lounge chairs to rest when Cybil came up to me.

I had kinda been avoiding her since she flashed her pussy at me, but thinking about it as I watched her walk over to me had my cock hard in a couple of seconds. I put my leg up in the hopes she didn't notice, "Hey, Cybil." I said. Trying to sound friendly and not like a brother who was lusting after his sister might sound.

"Hey," She sighed, glanced at my cock and I knew she saw it was erect because that glazed-over look came over her face again but then she shook it off, "Okay, look, I'm sorry for showing you my pussy yesterday, it was stupid. I don't know why I did it, I-"

I wasn't in the mood for this self-pitying bullshit so I quickly stood grabbed my sister and kissed her on the mouth passionately. We didn't use tongues but she did kiss back. I broke the kiss and told her, "You have a beautiful pussy, Cybil. In fact, maybe you should show me again sometime so I can confirm how beautiful it is." I said and then walked away feeling kinda cool. I glanced back as I reached the door and saw Cybil looking both happy and a little shocked at my actions as she sat on the lawn chair I had just left.

I thought that would be the end of it but as soon as I got back to my bedroom the door practically burst open and Cybil came in. She practically tackled me as I fell back on the bed and she got on top of me, straddled me, and started kissing me with passion AND tongue this time. As we made out she struggled to get my cock out of my pants. Once it was she grabbed it with both hands and started jerking it with the speed of a jackhammer.

Being this was the first sexual experience of my day it didn't take me long to cum. And soon I was spraying both of our shirts down with pearly white cum. Cybil didn't stop kissing me this whole time until my orgasm had subsided. Then she broke the kiss got off of me and looked like she was in a horror movie and I was the axe murderer about to kill her.

"I...I'm sorry!" She said and then ran out of the room.

"Shit," I said to myself as I chased after her. I burst into her room just as she had burst into mine. She was crying on the bed but I came up and sat next to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay, Cybil, whatever it is," I said softly to her.

"I just, I don't know, I just can't control myself when I'm around you." She said as she sat up and cried into my shoulder.

I didn't know what to say to that, "Um," I forced myself to say something, "Maybe it's okay, you know? I mean, I'm your little brother, you know, um, by like a year and I think it's alright for you to, um, like show me some of these sexual things, right? It's just like, um, being a good older sister."

"What, like, training you to be a good lover or something?" Cybil said, drying her eyes as she looked into mine.

"Um, yeah, something like that," I said, not sure if I sounded super convincing but just glad that Cybil wasn't crying anymore.

"Hmm, yeah, we'll talk more about this later." She said, seeming to make up her mind about something. I thought this was great and we hugged and I went back to my room feeling a lot better about what happened between us.

***

I spent the rest of the day working around the house. At night I was almost asleep in my bed when there was a soft knock on my door. I called out, "come in," Like I normally did.

Mom came in and she was wearing something sexy I'd never seen her in before. It was similar to that lingerie I saw her in on that first night, though I was still fairly certain that was a dream. It was a very thin strip of cloth to cover her pussy and her tits, I could even see most of her areolas.

"Thank you for helping out so much today," Mom said as she sauntered over to the side of my bed and I sat up, removing my covers and showing Mom just how hard my dick was, "I just want to thank you for all the help." She explained, and with that Mom got on her knees in front of me and engulfed my cock all the way down her throat. Mom was an expert on sucking my cock now as she began bobbing like it was going out of style. Mom was obviously a Queen of Sucking Cock, or at least that's how I saw it at that moment. Mom was sucking me like an animal and all I could do was sit back and enjoy it.

I hadn't cum much that day, just the once with Cybil, but even if I had a steady stream of orgasms I don't think I'd be able to hold out long with Mom's oral onslaught of my dick. I was cumming like a racehorse within minutes, mom was swallowing it like a champ and then, well, then she just kept sucking.

I was super surprised, I was still hard for one, not difficult with a sexy milf in between your legs like this, but Mom wasn't even coming up for air. She was sucking my cock even furth trying as hard as she could to get it as far down her throat as possible. She also was obviously jilling off while she sucked me. I could not believe the passion Mom was exhibiting as she sucked my cock. This was more pleasure than I could have thought possible and soon I was cumming down mom's throat for the second time in a row.

"Fuck me," Mom moaned as she lay next to me in bed, "You are so sexually talented, Buddy, you can cum twice in a row!" Mom was really impressed.

"Well, when I'm with a beautiful woman like you," I said and she kissed me. This turned into a long makeout session where Mom ended up kissing me down my body and giving me another blowjob before we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

The next morning, I woke up, and Mom was gone again. But I decided maybe I'd find her and ask her if she would just give me a blowjob.

She was in her room folding laundry, "Good morning!" Mom said with a smile and then looked down and saw my erection in my pants, "Looks like you need a little help, do you need Mommy to help you?"

I smiled, knowing Mom was as into this kinky incestuous stuff as I was. I dropped my pants and Mom got on her knees in front of me and about five minutes later I was pumping a load of cum into her sucking mouth.

I'm really going to enjoy working here, I thought as I left mom's room to go and get breakfast.