Mom's Fertility Clinic Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" Isabella asked as if dying to get to the bottom of it.

I squatted and picked up the crusted cum that I'd discovered earlier. I held up my hand to let her examine it. I knew that she knew what it was because of her profession. "That's cum," Isabella said and raised her eyes back to me.

"I know," I said.

My sister put the puzzle pieces together, and her lips slid into a victorious grin. "Do you think it's your son's cum?" she asked and couldn't suppress her giggles. She could sound like a teenager at times.

"Who else?" I asked and gave her a look.

She gasped. "Yesterday when we heard that noise... I think your son reached the big O."

"It could have happened later that day," I said. It made sense when I thought about it, but I didn't want her to start talking about incest again. I tried to tell myself it would make me sick, but surprisingly, it didn't.

"Come on... both of us were topless," Isabella said. "Why are you so afraid to admit this? I've seen him check you out several times--"

"Issy--stop!" I cut her off. "He's my son."

"You need to learn how to leave cultural norms aside," she said, wrinkling her nose as if I had offended her. "Either way, it can't have come from anywhere else. Nice, you have an exceptionally potent son." She tittered and slapped her thigh.

I reached for the flower and stroked it again. I knew my son was strong and handsome. He certainly must be as well-endowed manhood-wise as he was brain-wise. As I continued to stroke the stem, I started imagining it was my son's cock. I hadn't had a man inside me for so long, and the taboo thrill of being fucked by my own blood made my pussy suddenly wet and warm.

"Who are you thinking of?" Isabella asked.

I let go of the flower. "Nothing," I said, swallowing hard.

"Hey... Since he's so potent, he could help you out at the fertility clinic," she said and ended her sentence with an obvious wink.

I had thought about it before, but I'd always pushed those ideas aside as far-fetched and lewd. But now that I stared at the flower, I knew she might have a point. This day had been brutal, and I knew the upcoming days would be too. It didn't feel like I had much of a choice. "We do not know for a fact whether his cum did this or not."

"Oh, come on, sis," Isabella said with an eye roll. "We have the evidence. I have a feeling he got unprecedented cum, and can certainly give you a helping hand at your business."

"But he's already busy," I said.

"As if a son wouldn't want to help out his mother," she said and waggled her eyebrows. "And besides, you just need his cum and then he'll be off for the day. If you employ some hot woman to help him with it, it's not like he will decline."

I gave it second thoughts. I knew she had a good point, even if I didn't want to admit it. "Tomorrow... Can you check on his semen? I want definite answers before proceeding. I don't want our close relationship to be ruined because of your fetish."

"It's your fetish equally as mine," she insisted. "And besides, I'll happily help you out. Family first." She grinned. My sister could be full of sexual innuendos. "I'll talk to him later. I'll let you know how it went in the evening."

"I'll be waiting," she said and kissed my cheek.

*****

I went outside the terrace and put the pot of stew on the table when my son opened the door. "I'm home," he said, sounding a lot more confident than he did yesterday. I met him in the foyer. Standing at six foot three, my son was exceptionally good-looking. I easily understood how girls were crazy for him, especially with those muscles, jawline and shoulder-length hair. If his business would go south, I knew he could easily make it in Hollywood if he wanted to.

"How was the gym?" I asked him. He put the camera bag aside and neatly placed his shoes on the shoe rack.

"Tiring as always," he said. "I got some nice clips though for my upcoming products."

"Business going well, eh?"

"It's all gravy," he said. "Thank you for being supportive."

"Anything for you," I said and pressed my lips to his forehead. I had kissed him there many times before, but this was the first time a blush crept up on his cheeks. I tried moving away, so I didn't create an uncomfortable situation. But I couldn't help but ask myself why he reacted that way, especially after the discovery.

We sat down outside on the terrace and ate together. We talked as usual about various topics. "How's sis doing?" he asked me.

"Fine," I said with a smile. When I gave birth to my daughter, I had been paranoid that there would be fights, but my son and daughter had always gotten along well. In fact, Leia could be a bit clingy to Leo now and then. I understood it well since he was so popular. Leo also looked after her, which I appreciated. "She sent me some photos." I fished out my phone from my pocket and showed him.

"So long she doesn't fall off from that thing," he said.

I chuckled. "She's too skilled for that... What happened to Julie?" I inquired. It must have been one of his quickest relationships. I thought of starting with a mellow topic and making my way to his semen checkup.

He shoveled some more food into his mouth. He ate a lot, and it honored me that he enjoyed my food. "Nothing special," he said with a shrug. "She was a bit too paranoid."

"Because of you finding another girl?" I said and understood where she came from.

"Yeah," he said.

"I can't blame her," I said.

He gave me a look. "What about your clinic? How's it going?"

He was good at changing topics. "Not well," I admitted.

He looked concerned for me and didn't eat so eagerly any longer. "What's not going well?"

"It's difficult to find donors... and we get less and less women needing help with pregnancies."

"Is it the women not wanting children or the opposite?" he asked.

"I think it's a bit more complicated than that," I said and took a sip of water, spilling on my chest and soaking my white top, revealing the outer parts of my breasts. "Sorry about that."

"No worries," he said, but I caught him looking at my chest again, which he had done more lately.

I took a napkin and tried to dry myself as much as possible. I also slipped my hand inside my top and dabbed it around my boobs, making him eat a bit slower. "Women are losing hope. Men are becoming less and less interested in having children. Also, the economic downturn is just fueling the situation. Every woman wants a child, but not every man can provide them one."

"Shouldn't this help your business?"

"Unfortunately, no," I said with a sigh. "The less demand for babies, the less demand for fertility solutions. The products and treatments get worse every year."

"I see," he said. "I wish I could help."

I looked him in the eyes for a minute. They were the same color as mine, and whenever he would be there for me, I felt so good. It was like I had butterflies in my belly. "Thank you."

"You were there for me when I started," he said. "I can't think of any other parent who would encourage their son not to pursue college."

"College is a waste of time, trust me," I told him. I glanced to the side and was notified of the flowers again. I tried to figure out a way to bring this up without making him uncomfortable. While I kept my eyes on the flowers, he turned in that direction as well. He almost spat out the food back on his plate but quickly brought a napkin to his lips.

"Are those real?"

"I was about to get there," I said. "I discovered them when I got home."

He fixed his eyes on them. "Are they real or not?"

"As real as they could get," I said.

He brushed his lips with the napkin. Despite having his belly full, he rose to his feet. "Can I check?"

"Come," I said. I had also finished eating. I pushed the plate aside and took him with me to the flowers. He stared at them in awe, his eyes sweeping over them. He reached for the stem, touching it timidly and pulled the flower head to his nose, drawing in a deep breath. "I'm lost for words... Are you playing me? Did you plant them here?"

"What, no," I said. "They were there when I arrived."

"But they must have come from somewhere," he said.

"Well, yesterday, did you do something during the evening?" I inquired, watching him closely.

"What do you mean?" he asked, reeling back from me.

I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Please, don't run away from me."

"I'll never run away from you," he reassured me.

"Did you happen to enjoy yourself and something happened to come out of the window?" I sounded ridiculous, but I wasn't sure how else I could phrase it.

"Mom, that's absurd," he said and gave me a questionable look.

"Do you have any other ideas?" I asked him and searched his face.

"I don't but..."

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Sure," he said, looking relieved for a moment to leave this subject behind.

"Can you do a semen checkup at my sister's place tomorrow?"

He looked mildly uncomfortable at first. He mulled it over, and the silence was borderline awkward. "Even if it was from me," he said and jerked his head at the flowers, "why does it matter?"

"Maybe if what I suspect is true... you could help me out at the fertility clinic."

"What kind of help?" he asked and watched me carefully.

"You know what I mean," I said. "Maybe you have such potent seed that you can help with fertility treatments."

He burst out laughing but stopped when realizing I was serious. "I thought you were joking."

"I'm not," I said.

"Alright," he said and yielded. "I can meet her tomorrow."

I opened my arms and pulled him in a warm hug. I felt elated.

Chapter 3

Leo

I pulled into my aunt's workplace. I swallowed hard. I couldn't lie. I was a bit nervous. When I'd discovered the flowers yesterday, I had an inkling where they'd come from. It sounded ridiculous at first, but not when I reconsidered it.

My testicles were abnormal, and even porn used a lot of movie magic, my loads rivaled theirs. But the load during the day I'd jerked off to my nude mother was a load unlike any other. It had knocked me off my feet, and I'd never felt anything like it. It wasn't just the load itself, but also the forbidden thrill. It was the greatest orgasm in my life, and it made me question whether I was sane or not.

It wasn't far-fetched that my seed had made those flowers grow, but again, I wondered why Mom wanted me to do this to begin with. I wanted to help her out, and because of the context, I questioned if she wanted me to help her out at her fertility clinic.

I sighed and knew I couldn't sit here and dwell on my dilemma. I opened the door and headed toward the building. Isabella worked in a little office. I'd never been here in my life, but she'd given me the directions on WhatsApp.

I pinged her, and Isabella opened the door. She stood there in black stockings, high heels, a tight, erotic black skirt and a blouse, which was a size too small, with a plunging V-neck. Her lips slid into a grin, and she opened her arms. "Nice to see you again, brother."

If I hadn't been so tall or looked older compared to my age, I knew she wouldn't have called me that. Although I found it incredibly cute. I let her fall into my arms, and she pressed her milf boobs against my chest, making the hug a bit more intimate than her usual embrace. "Nice seeing you too," I said. While she was in my arms, I picked up the scent of her favorite floral perfume. She'd also swiped sexy lipstick on her lips, making them red, full and prominent. My cock oddly hardened and thickened, making me a bit uncomfortable since I suspected she noticed it.

"Come," she said and took my hand, making me melt. Her hand was incredibly soft, making me believe she'd applied some moisturizer. It felt even softer than some teens I'd been with. "My daughter asked about you. I think she also wants to start hitting the gym."

"Any time she wants help, I am there for her," I said.

"She's a bit shy to ask, but I'll let her know," Isabella said. She took me into her office. There were plenty of cups and containers on the counter, as well as a microscope. She had hung a poster of the male and female organs on the wall, and the anatomy of testicles. It made me feel as if I had a doctor's appointment.

"You work here?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh," she said. "It's here I do my research, checking the health of semen and so on."

I scratched my armpit since I knew what the next step would be. "Alright, so where do we go from here?"

"I'm not coming with you," she said and chuckled. She snatched a container and gave it to me. I gave it a questionable look since it looked a bit too small, especially taking into consideration what I'd fired the day before yesterday. "You'll take this and you go in here." She opened the door and led me into a surprisingly spacious room. It had a couch, a bed and there was also a wide TV screen. The table was equipped with lotion, tissue paper and there was also a sink tucked in the corner. "The TV has a subscription to Brazzers." She opened the cabinets. "Here is some Viagra."

"Damn, you have it all covered," I said.

"Of course, we do," she said, and her lips slid into a grin. "I have a feeling though that you won't need it."

"I don't," I said, shaking my head. I'd never popped a Viagra in my life, but I felt a bit weird masturbating in this room.

"So, I'll wait for you outside," she said, giving me a wink.

"Sure," I said.

She went on her tiptoes to the door and gently closed it after her. After seeing my aunt in those clothes, I believed at first that porn wasn't needed. I unbuckled my pants and let them fall to my ankles. I started stroking myself, but I found it incredibly difficult knowing she was outside, waiting for me to finish. "Come on," I said, trying to masturbate harder. It was difficult though. I didn't only feel the absence of an upcoming orgasm, but my cock slowly grew limp.

I let go and turned on the television. I had never experienced this before, but I had never been intimate with someone or masturbated knowing someone was waiting for me. I chose a random porn flick and started masturbating again, but I just couldn't do it. I must have looked like an idiot standing here and desperately trying to reach the peak.

Isabella knocked on the door, which made me jump. "Are you alright?" she asked.

This sure was embarrassing. "I'm fine," I lied.

"Uhm... Do you need a helping hand?"

It felt like time stood still. I blinked and questioned if I'd heard correctly. I slowly opened the door and peeked out at my sexy aunt. She stood there all demure and shy, a blush coloring both her cheeks red and pretty. "What exactly do you mean?"

Her lips slid to a grin. "You've had enough sexual partners to know what I mean."

"You're my aunt," I said and blinked at her. She along with my mom and sister had been my deepest fantasies. I just found it hard to believe it had come from her.

"It's just a hand... maybe lips. You're not going to impregnate me."

When she suggested that, my cock rose to full mast. But my brain hadn't fully processed what went on. "I..."

"Do you want some time to think about it?"

I knew deep inside that I didn't need any time. I knew perfectly well what I wanted, especially since I'd jacked off to her before. There were no questions that I badly wanted her. I closed my eyes. I had constantly been thinking of that orgasm when I'd touched myself to them. I thought of it again. If masturbating would feel so good, how would it feel to have her in front of me, touching and sucking my shaft? My cock gave its approval as it thickened. "This will be between you and me?" I said and imagined her grin.

"Leo, you can trust me," Isabella said, sounding overjoyed.

"Alright, you can come in," I said.

She slowly pushed the door open. She aimed her eyes directly at my manhood. She closed the door while keeping her gaze glued at me. "Wow... That must be the thickest cock I've ever seen." She made her way toward me. "Don't worry, plenty of men are uncomfortable doing this. It sometimes can take up to an hour before they get anything out."

"Do you usually help them out?" I asked.

"If they're as attractive as you," she said with a wink. She put her stuff on the counter and made her way toward me. "I please a man best when he's lying down." She patted the bed.

I jumped onto the bed and lay down. "Can I ask you something?" she asked and stroked my thigh, moving closer and closer to my erection that rose like a rocket ready to launch.

"Sure," I said and was curious what her question might be.

"What did you do when your mom and I spent time with each other two days ago?"

I closed my eyes and already knew where she was going with that question. "It's not what you think."

"And what do I think?"

"I heard what you and Mom were talking about," I said.

"Leo, I saw that the window was open when I got there... That was the entire point."

Opening my eyes, I looked at her. "You sneaky fox."

She spilled out her giggles. "My sister can suppress it all she wants, but I know she got a thing for you. You can do likewise, but your eyes don't lie either."

"Alright," I admitted. "I was masturbating."

"To whom?" she persisted.

"To both of you," I admitted, which felt surprisingly good.

She ran her hand over my sculpted chest, and I picked up the scent of female nectar. I knew the scent so well from all the sexual partners I've had in the past. "That turns me on... That such a strong, handsome man like you finds me attractive."

"We're related... You're my aunt," I reminded her.

"So?" she said. "It's not like we'll invent incest."

"You don't find it weird?"

"Only because society says so," she said. "I care about you as much as your mother does. I don't want to do something you aren't comfortable with, but I know deep inside both of you that you truly want it."

"You have keen eyes," I complimented her.

She ran her hands over my abs and made her way back to my chest again. "How did the orgasm feel that day?"

"One of the most intense I'd ever experienced."

"That sure says a lot, especially judging by all the young, fertile girls you've dated in the past."

"Yeah... I was quite surprised."

"Not I," Isabella said. "What's considered forbidden, always feels so much stronger. It's when you yield and let go that the orgasm builds to something astronomical. I experienced that with your sister."

My eyes popped open, and my cock suddenly hardened. "Have you..."

"Uh-huh," she said and nodded. "We have done a couple of things more than just some hugs and massages."

"Oh, that turns me on," I said and my cock stirred.

She moved her lips closer to my neck, delivering several kisses before nibbling on my ear. "I know... it turns me on too. So, should I start?"

"I'm dying to get your hands on my cock," I said. She sure knew how to talk me into things. Just a couple of minutes ago I was hesitating. Now I wanted her outlawed hands on me more than anything else. I didn't care if this was taboo, or that she was my aunt, I just wanted that orgasm.

My aunt finally wrapped her hands around my length, slowly running it up and down. A pleasurable shiver ran down my spine. "Gosh, your hands are soft," I said.

"I can make them softer," she said and spat in both of her hands. She went back to wrapping them around my length, making them easily slide up and down with the help of her pearly spit. It ran down my shaft and pooled around my base. She positioned her head teasingly over my cock and let out chunks of glistening spit that hit the very peak.

"Christ, you have a lot of spit."

"It's just your delicious body and cock that make my mouth water," she said with a grin, stroking me some more. She twisted her hands, using them in a way I hadn't seen before. No other girl had given me a handjob before. It was either mouth or pussy, but she sure knew her craft as her soft, tiny hands pleasured every inch of my throbbing manhood. My eyes flicked from my aunt's face to my erection. I questioned whether I was dreaming, but I clearly wasn't. I questioned whether I should abort, but I wanted that orgasm so badly. This had been one of my biggest fetishes after all.