Mom's Fertility Clinic Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella licked her lips and positioned her mouth over my erection. She moved closer and closer to the head of my cock till I felt her warm breath on the peak. She sent another shiver down my spine as she breathed right on my shaft. She slid her hands down to the bottom of my cock and positioned my equipment under her lips. She stuck her tongue out and softly swirled it around the saliva-covered tip. It was a brief, gentle touch, but it felt so strong. I had grown up with that woman. I had dreamed of this before.

I clenched the sheets, and my breathing deepened. She was slowly summoning the orgasm that built in my chest. She flicked her eyes to mine while her tongue kept drawing circles around the tip. She moved closer and closer till her lips touched my shaft. She kissed it once and on the next kiss, she opened and stuck the tip inside her mouth. While keeping the crown inside her, she moved her hands to my thighs and lovingly stroked them. She moved the head inside her wet cheeks, rolling it around till she positioned her head over my erection. She swallowed another inch, covering me in more delicious warmth. She slowly swallowed another and another.

I watched as it unfolded in slow motion. My entire body shivered as my cock disappeared inside her wet mouth. I threw my head back and raked my fingers through her hair. "Oh, Isabella," I said. "That's so intense."

A smile spread on her lips, and she continued on her journey till her lips were firm against the groin and my cock was successfully entrenched inside her throat. "Jesus... I've never seen anyone deepthroat me like that."

She sealed her lips tight around my shaft and slowly pulled her head back till she kissed my tip. "Maybe one day I can teach the virgins you keep chasing."

"I probably won't chase one after this," I said, wiping the sweat from my forehead.

"Not even my daughter?" she asked and waggled her eyebrows.

"Are you joking?" I asked as she stroked me.

"That's up to you to decide," she said and ran her tongue up and down my cock.

I didn't know what to believe. All I knew was that it felt so intense at the moment. I just wanted to grab her head and pull it back onto my cock. Her tongue and hands were too teasing. I wanted it stabbed in her mouth again.

She delivered worshiping kisses along the shaft till she reached the top again. She prepared herself for round two, letting spit dribble down my glistening cock that was already drenched because of her saliva. She opened and gobbled up my cock. She pulled her head back and plunged it back down to the back of her throat.

My aunt started bobbing her head. My hips bucked upward, and I tried to send my cock deeper. I constantly pushed her hair behind her ears, dying to see her gorgeous face as she gave me a head unlike any other. "Oh, Isabella, a little bit more."

She bobbed her head quickly. Pearly drops of saliva kept running from her lips and pooling around the base. I let out a shivering breath and lifted my pelvis. "Ah, Isabella, that's so dirty," I said as she kept making the naughtiest sucking and slurping noises. "A little bit deeper." I clenched the bedsheet and the toe-curling orgasm was imminent.

On the next upward stroke, my body jolted. Isabella's eyes widened as she caught the first ropes of cum in her mouth. She came off my cock and got blasted right in the face with a great splash. She fell back, and the cum spilled over her boobs. My cock shot out more cum, hitting the wall and the ceiling till finally my manhood swayed and fell to my thigh.

I let out the mightiest groan of my life. "Wow," I said and found it difficult to speak. It felt stronger than an explosion. Stronger than Big Bang. She was right. Taboo sex felt so much better. I was momentarily numbed. I forgot that I had hit her right in the face.

"Are you alright?" I panicked when I didn't get an answer. "Isabella?" I sat up and saw her looking at me with eyes wide as saucers. Cum dripped from her face, nose and ran down the valley of her breasts.

"I've never seen a load like that in my life," she said. She looked at herself in the mirror, and her eyes flitted from one cum blotch to another. Holding for her hair, she looked at her chest. She scooped the cum into the container and then had a little taste herself. "It's... so strong and salty."

"Is that good?" I asked. Since she was an experienced woman, her reaction caught me a bit off guard.

"It's hot," she said and burst out giggling. "Jokes aside, it's unprecedented."

"I see," I said. I still felt numb. A part of me couldn't believe my aunt had given me a head, and one to die for.

She went to the knob and came back with a towel. She cleaned my waist and around my base. "How was the orgasm?"

"It felt so strong," I admitted.

"Think how sex would be?" she asked kinkily.

"I have a hard time believing something would be stronger than that."

"I already know," she said.

"Tell me."

She leaned closer, her lips briefly touching mine. "Sex with your mom."

I guessed she had a point, but I was unsure whether Mom wanted to. Even I wasn't so sure of myself when Isabella brought that up. "Let's take my cum first," I said.

"I'm super excited for this."

I swung my feet off the bed and put on my clothes. I pointed at my spilled cum. "Do you need help cleaning this mess up?"

"A woman is supposed to clean," she said and gave me a wink. "I'll be in touch with your mom, and I'll come back with the results tomorrow."

"Alright," I said. She was still topless, and she wouldn't let me leave till I'd hugged her again. I couldn't resist and wrapped my arms around her back, letting her mash her tits against my chest. "Thank you," I told her before leaving.

"You're welcome," she said and escorted me out of the building.