Mom's Fertility Clinic Ch. 04-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The demand for Mom's fertility products had increased rapidly to the point she could pay her sister more to work. Isabella promised us to devote her full time to this clinic when she could leave her other job.

"It feels just so damn good every damn time," Isabella said. Her gorgeous, auburn hair lay spilled all over her body. She picked up a lock of hair and my cum ran down. "I need a shower."

"We both do," I said, laughing. While she scooped the cum from her body and filled the container in her hand, I positioned one under her soaked slit, letting it drip inside till we'd filled several of them. They sold out within a day or two, and right now we were stocking up in case there was an emergency.

"I feel like a teenager again," Isabella said, aiming her blue eyes at me while holding a cup with my cum.

"Why's that?" I asked and positioned another container close to her pussy. She was absolutely drenched, and the creampie never ended.

"Because you recover at record speed," she said with a giggle. "Going more than once is unusual for someone my age."

"My record is ten," I told her.

"Will be a lot more when more women sign up for direct deposits," she said and waggled her eyebrows.

"We'll have to wait for the results of the first one," I reminded her. I didn't like getting too ahead of myself. Yesterday, we'd gotten the first client who'd wanted a direct deposit. It was a young woman who was in her mid-twenties. She was heartbroken since she believed she was infertile. Mom had spoken to her for an hour, trying to persuade her. When Mom had introduced me to her, the young woman had immediately agreed.

"I would want my children to be as handsome as him," she'd said. It gave my confidence a major boost. According to my mother, I'd already impregnated more than fifty women, and there would be many more.

"How was the climax?" Isabella asked.

"Powerful," I admitted. "But not as powerful as with you."

"Providing a novel female for a man can be equally as arousing," she said. "We should definitely charge more for direct deposits."

We had a shower in the corner. Our office looked similar to a spacious bedroom. Mom knocked on the door. "Leo, are you finished?"

"Yeah, we'll just take a shower," I told her.

"Okay," she said. "I'll wait for you."

We'd decided to take a break together afterward. We would talk about how to optimize our business. It didn't feel as weird as I thought it would have. I just accepted that Mom knew I was fucking her sister in the same building.

Isabella took my hand and led me into the walk-in shower. She turned on the water and leaned closer to my ear. "She wants to join in on the fun too," she said, biting her lip. Her voice was all husky and warm. As soon as she spoke those words, my cock hardened again. She grabbed my shaft, stroking my length so I thickened in her hands.

The steam rose from the tiles and enveloped our bodies. "Do you think she wants to?" I asked her.

"Of course," Isabella said. "Have you fantasized about her before?"

"I think you already know," I said.

"I just want to hear you say it," she said.

"You can be such a fox sometimes," I said, and when thinking of it, it fit her auburn hair perfectly. She snatched the bottle of soap and shook the bottle till her tits jiggled with the effort. She opened it and poured it all over her chest. She let my hands roam around her gorgeous body. I slid my hands up and down her waist, cupped her boobs and flicked her nipples side to side. The soap clung to her flesh along with the foam, adorning her beautiful skin.

My hand trailed lower till I reached her sacred, pink region. I washed away my sticky cum, making her clean and well-prepared for our next working session. "Let me do your ass too," I told her.

She turned around without objection, flashing her marvelous bottom to me. "I love it when you speak to me like that," she said.

I rubbed the soap into her bottom, making sure to reach between her cheeks and scrubbing them thoroughly. I also made sure to finger the rim of her ass. It was tempting to push a finger in there. "Have you done anal before?" she asked as the water cascaded down her.

I chuckled. "I would have split those girls in two."

"I can easily take it inside," she said, twisting her neck to look at me.

"You sure about that?" I asked her, pushing my hardening erection into the crack of her ass.

"Uh-huh," she said. She reached her ass and spread her cheeks for me, unveiling her rosebud. It made my temperature spike and my manhood harden. I grabbed my cock and rubbed the head along her wet, warm rim. I wanted to push it inside, but she stopped me in my tracks. "We'll need lube."

"You did a good job teasing me again," I told her with a laugh.

"Just warming you up for the fun stuff," she said. She whirled around. "My turn to touch you." She covered me in soap and massaged it into my flesh. I yielded her to her hands, and it felt amazing letting her touch and massage me in her slow, sensual strokes. She dropped to her knees and massaged the soap onto my manhood, running her hands up and down till it was glistening clean.

In the end, she eyed the tip and licked her lips. "Just a few pumps," she said, opening her mouth and welcoming me into her mouth. I shivered in pleasure, as she took me to the back of her throat. On the upward stroke, she came off with a smack, but I was so horny that I wished she didn't.

We turned off the shower and hopped outside. We gave each other a towel and dried each other. I felt bad when she put on her clothes. Her figure, femininity and characteristics were so addictive. I considered myself incredibly fortunate to have an aunt like her.

We met Mom in the lunchroom. She had already set the table with tea, coffee and some pastries. I wasn't too much into sweets, but I decided to be social now and then. She gave me a smile. She'd been happier lately, especially after I joined her business. "How's the numbers going?" I asked her.

"It's going well," she said and exchanged smiles with me and her sister. "Coffee or tea?"

"Tea," I said.

She poured the hot water into my cup and put a cookie on my plate.

"Cake for me," Isabella said.

"I know," Mom said and placed one on her plate. "How many days do you have left?"

"Two weeks and then I'm free," Isabella said. "I'm so glad this is happening. This is like my dream job."

"I feel you," Mom said and sighed in relief. "Especially when I was prepared to close it."

"What was your plan b?" I asked her. I took a bite of the cookie. It was crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside, topped with flakes of salt and caramels.

"I didn't have one," Mom said and patted my thigh. "Join you perhaps."

"I would have welcomed you with open arms." Even if Mom had been happier than usual lately, I believed I saw hints of envy in her eyes. There was something in her look that told me she wanted something else but didn't want to say it.

"Well, I got some astonishing news," Mom said and took a sip from her coffee. "The woman you knocked up yesterday... she's already pregnant."

I blinked at her. "Doesn't it take time?"

"Not with your seed," Mom said, elated.

"Wow... that's quick," Isabella said, looking equally as surprised. "We probably need another bed."

I chuckled as I realized what I would be spending my time on. It happened so quickly. Even if my mother had run her fertility clinic for a while, I hadn't thought of doing something like this in my wildest imagination. It was a dream. I had to have taboo sex and in addition, I could impregnate women on the side.

"I was thinking about raising the prices," Mom said and looked at me for consultation. "What do you say?"

"I still think it's too early to tell," I said and gave her my opinion. "We need to know the success rate of different methods before setting different prices."

"Good point," Mom said. "But I feel like direct deposit could be marketed as something more... exclusive."

I saw what she was seeing, and I agreed. "You're right," I said and took a sip of the tea and washed the crumbs from my mouth.

"How many clients... can you take on each day?" Mom asked and brought out her notes. She kept a straight face, but I knew Isabella was grinning.

"Uhm," I said and did some calculations. "Well, my record is ten."

Mom arched an eyebrow and searched my face in case I was exaggerating. "Ten?"

"He's a young gun," Isabella said with a wink and kicked her older sister with her feet.

"Not even in my youth did we have so much sex," Mom said.

"Leo is blessed," Isabella said and wiped the crumbs from her lips.

"Yeah," Mom said proudly, smiling at me. "So, eight direct deposits and two times with Isabella?"

Isabella cleared her throat and objected immediately. "I think he can do a couple of more times with me."

"She's right. If a direct deposit is exclusive, there will be more who want to buy my cum," I interjected with my business mindset. Eight novel girls per day sure were tempting. To be fair, to fuck my aunt so many times per day was also tempting.

"When was the last time you went on such a spree?" Mom asked. "I mean, will your seed be as strong the tenth time as the first?"

"We should definitely look into that," Isabella said.

"Yeah definitely," I agreed. However, it felt just as forbidden and sweet every time I had my way with my aunt. I knew it would feel even more powerful and forbidden to do so with my mom, but we didn't go there for some reason, even if my imagination thought of doing both of them at once.

"Also," Mom said and leaned back with another comfortable smile on her face. "We've sold more cum than what I calculated earlier. Can you work some extra this evening?"

Isabella slapped her thigh. "Of course, but I have to be home in the evening. My daughter needed a ride."

"Sure," Mom said.

My eyes strayed over to Isabella's flesh. She crossed her legs, exposing her delicious thighs to me. I wanted them so badly. The way she sat so seductively turned me on and made my cock thicken. Isabella laid her hand right on my bulge and stroked it. I forgot that Mom was watching. It felt too good to look away.

Chapter 8

Mom

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and sent the last email. I realized that I would need help with customer support. It had been one hell of a week. My son and sister had worked here for more than a week now. The number of sales and exposure we'd gotten was beyond my expectations, but our positive reviews spread by word of mouth.

Women who had baby rabies were the most desperate women you could find. They were willing to go to any extent to become pregnant. My son had helped me with marketing in addition to the work he did backstage. I was so proud of him when he took on the job of impregnating several women a day. Yesterday, he'd given five women direct deposits, and then he'd managed to fuck my sister three times. They'd been quite loud and it had turned me on. I hadn't had a cock inside me for so long, and the closer I got to my son, the more I thought of him. I wondered if he was thinking the same, whether he wanted me as much as I wanted him. I had come to grips that I had a thing for him, and it would be difficult to suppress or sweep under the rug.

When I went to bed yesterday, I did something unthinkable. I reached down to my pussy and drew circles on it as usual. I slipped in a finger, imagining it was my son's girth stretching me. I had told myself at first it was wrong to fantasize about him, but once I started, it was impossible to resist.

I kept masturbating, making the bed squeak. I kept moaning, even if I tried to stifle it. I closed my eyes, so I could fantasize a bit better. I saw him there fully nude with his muscular body, aiming his erect cock at my pussy. "You know I'm your mom?" I told him jokingly.

He rubbed the head of his cock on my pussy. "I know... it was this hole I came from." He pushed his erection right inside me and that was the moment I climaxed so hard that I must have woken him up.

I squirted all over my bed, and it must have been one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever experienced. It made me wet again just thinking of it.

"Oh, Leo!" I heard my sister shout. She was getting fucked again. I reached down to my slit and touched myself. I hadn't even paid attention, but I was soaked. He could have easily pushed his cock inside me.

I might go have a look to see how they were doing. I wasn't going to do anything else, just a quick peek. I rose from the chair, and there was a voice in the back of my mind telling me to retreat. I shouldn't be watching my son have sex, especially not with my sister.

As I approached the door, I became more turned on, and when I heard how the bed creaked and how hard he grunted, I knew I couldn't turn back. I slowly went to the door and peeked through the keyhole. Isabella lay on the bed with her legs spread. My son stood right in front of her with her legs propped up on his shoulders. He savagely thrust his hips, sending his cock into her depths while her breasts bounced and jiggled all over her chest. Christ, he was fucking her hard. I couldn't believe he was about to turn twenty. He fucked her like a full-grown man with twenty-plus years of experience.

I melted as I watched him. I tried to study his girth, but it was difficult to see from this angle. It looked incredibly thick, and I did see his pink-looking balls that kept slapping against her flesh. I reached down to my slit and touched myself. It was exactly what I'd told myself not to be doing, but I did it anyway. Once I stood here and watched them, I couldn't resist. I pushed my buttons, running my fingers over my heat and sending one inside. I shivered with pleasure and decided to stick in another finger.

My son pulled out his cock, which was drenched with my sister's honey. "On all fours," he said in a husky voice, stroking his cock as my sister desperately went into a doggy position. I could now finally see it in its full glory, and my jaw dropped. My sister had already described how strong it was, but I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it in front of me. It was a lot bigger and thicker than I'd imagined it to be, and it just made me want him even more.

He rubbed the head along her wet flower. "Push it inside!" my bratty sister pleaded. I couldn't judge her; I probably would have sounded like her if I were in her position. My son plunged it inside and rammed it into her. My temperature spiked and I kept masturbating. I whimpered with pleasure and couldn't keep my eyes off him. It was the first time in my life I'd ever masturbated to him, and it felt so good that I couldn't stop.

My climax was imminent. My son grunted and then his body turned rigid. His knees buckled, and I watched as he reached the big O. I released my final moan simultaneously as he did, and I orgasmed so hard my knees turned weak. I had to hold onto the wall, so I didn't fall.

I watched as he pulled out his cock. To my surprise, he fired all over Isabella's back, covering it thick and creamy. "Jesus," I muttered to myself and watched in amazement.

Both of them suddenly turned to the door. "What's that?" he asked.

I looked away and hurriedly tried to walk away on my tiptoes to my office. My face flushed like a tomato, and I still had my hand inside my panties. I brought it out, all wet and sticky. I had made a mess on myself. I didn't know where to clean myself either.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked myself. This wasn't how I imagined this to be--an excuse to masturbate to my son. I then realized I had masturbated to him for the first time in my life and climaxed on top of it. I didn't feel bad. It felt surprisingly good. I shouldn't have done it, but how could I resist?

I pretended to be busy when I realized they would come soon with the containers. "Knock, knock," Isabella said.

"You can come in," I said. The door was anyway open. She stepped inside and gave me the five containers of semen. I was still astonished every time she came back with the containers. I found it hard to believe how he managed to fill them so quickly.

"There's a sixth one," she said. "But I'll use that to examine it." She stiffened and sniffed. "It smells like honey."

I gave her a look. "You just had sex with him."

She placed both her hands on her hips. "Hey, I know you well, so don't try to pretend your hands are clean."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said.

"Then why are you blushing so hard?" she pointed out.

I felt it too. I felt how the hot sticky blush started from the apples on my cheeks and went down my neck and chest. I hated when my blush became so sticky that it wouldn't go away. "Because you're accusing me of something that I don't like."

"We heard some noise too... You sure it wasn't you who decided to peek at us?"

"Issy, stop," I told her.

"Darling, I care for you," she said and gave me a shoulder massage. As soon as her hands touched my shoulders, I thought of how they'd been wrapped around his girth.

"But we have work to take care of too," I said.

"Mom," Leo called for me. He was already dressed and had his gym bag slung on his shoulder. "I'll go now."

"I'll have dinner ready when you return," I told him. My eyes swept over him. He looked so sexy, and even if I had just masturbated, seeing him again made me want him.

He waved and exchanged grins with Isabella before leaving. "He works an entire day here and then has the stamina to train," Isabella said in disbelief. "You have a dream son."

"I'm also proud of him," I admitted.

"You have all the right reasons to be," she said. "I have some bad news... I calculated the days wrong, and I have to go back to work for another week. It's in the contract, unfortunately."

I blinked at the screen. "The containers are sold out... how are we supposed to refill them?"

Isabella looked out the window and moved her pointy finger to her bottom lip. "I can think of a way or two."

"But we already know that when he masturbates the seed won't be as strong."

"Are you pretending to be stupid?" she asked me.

"Stop speaking in riddles and spit it out," I said.

"You are more taboo than what I am," Isabella said.

I waved my hand dismissively. "That won't happen."

"I'm sorry but my plates are full next week, and I mean it. I want his cock more than anything, but your choices now are either he masturbates, or you give him a helping hand. The choice is yours."

*****

I waited for my son. Everything had happened so quickly. Next week, my daughter would return, and I wasn't sure how we would be discreet about this. I rubbed my temples as I yet again had several things to think of at once.

Isabella would be gone for a week, so my son couldn't work with her. Our inventory was almost empty, and our positive reviews kept spreading across every online platform and forum dedicated to fertility issues. I knew we could focus more on direct deposits, but not everyone was comfortable or had the means to travel all the way here.

I found it strange how time could change so quickly. A month ago, I was certain I would soon have to declare bankruptcy. I couldn't have foreseen this at all. I didn't want to sell fertility solutions of lesser quality to our customers. It would ruin our brand. I hoped my son would have a solution. I didn't think I dared to suggest what my sister recommended earlier.

When he came home, he looked happier than usual. I remembered that dreadful day when he came home with bags under his eyes. He'd recovered well and didn't seem to miss his fitness channel.

We sat down at the table and ate together. "No drama at the gym, I hope," I said.

"Nah," he said. "They still ask questions though and wonder why I sold it."

"Do you tell them?"

He shook his head. "I thought we were supposed to keep this a secret."