Mom's Fertility Clinic Ch. 04-08

Story Info
A son helps his mother out at her fertility clinic.
11.8k words
4.77
42k
152

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 01/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Mom

I leaned back in the chair, enjoying the sunny weather. I was waiting for my sister to come. I picked up my phone and looked at her text again. It's urgent. I need to see you. ASAP!

I wrote to her back that I was home and that Leo was at the gym like usual. She could come whenever she wanted. I wondered what it might be, but I already knew it had something to do with my son's semen. I tried to avoid the topic yesterday. I could tell it made him uncomfortable. I also noticed that he acted a bit strange, similar to how he'd acted when I believed he'd masturbated to me. But in the end, I thanked him, and I was grateful he was willing to help me.

I scrolled through some photos of my daughter in the meantime, glad she was enjoying her time at the riding camp. It had been my favorite hobby too before I became pregnant and work and child-rearing devoured me. I sincerely hoped that my son would be my rescue.

My little sister didn't go through the door but came running into the garden and up the terrace. She was out of breath, and her hair was tousled. She plopped down onto the chair. I arched an eyebrow. It looked as if she had run a mile. "Do you want a cup of water or a shower?" I asked her, seeing a sheen of sweat on her forehead.

She panted and tried catching her breath. "There are so many things I need to tell you I don't even know where to start."

"Catch your breath first and I'll get you something to drink." I rose, but she grabbed my wrist.

"My breath is fine," she insisted, huffing and puffing.

I chuckled. "I'm all ears then."

"Okay, first of all, your son is well-endowed, unlike any other man I've ever seen."

"What?" I said with hints of disgust and envy. "You watched him?"

"I helped him," she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"With what?"

"Sometimes men find it a bit difficult to masturbate when there's someone on the other end, so I gave him a helping hand."

My mouth opened when I realized she wasn't kidding. "Issy, that's completely inappropriate."

"As if you could have resisted him," she said and crossed her arms under her chest, giving them a gentle lift.

"You're his aunt. You shouldn't be doing that. No wonder he looked so uncomfortable yesterday."

"Uncomfortable?" she replied questionably. "I took him to heaven. He even admitted it was one of his greatest orgasms ever."

"You just used your hands."

"My lips too," she admitted and waggled her eyebrows.

My frown just deepened.

"It's not like we haven't experimented either," she said.

"Tone it down," I told her and accepted what she had done. "This isn't legal exactly."

"Whatever," Isabella said with a carefree shrug. "His cock is really big."

"As if that's a surprise," I said but couldn't help but ask, "How big are we talking?"

My little sister grinned and pulled her fingers apart inch for inch. I was baffled. You wouldn't even find men like that in porn. I imagined how it would look in front of me: the throbbing vein, the purple suckable head and his two beautiful balls. Thinking of his equipment made me wet. "You're exaggerating."

"See it for yourself."

"I won't," I said and shook my head. But deep inside me, I knew I wanted to. My wet vagina didn't lie.

"It's not just his cock, but his testicles were abnormal, like the size of two tangerines, and they had this glowing, pink complexion."

"What does that mean?" I asked her.

"Well, I got an answer to that question when I took him deep down my throat, sucking and enjoying my nephew's shaft till he whimpered in pleasure--"

"Just get to the point," I cut her off. "No need to describe a porno scene."

"Once he came, he fired buckets of cum. He hit me so hard in the face that I fell back. After the first and second blast, he kept firing, hitting the ceiling and the wall."

I searched her face, looking for clues in case she was joking. "What?"

"I'm not joking," she said and grabbed my arm. "The cum was way saltier and stronger tasting as well."

I rolled my eyes and should've guessed she tasted his cum too. "Why am I surprised?"

"As if you could have resisted!" she hurled back at me. "And here comes the part you've been waiting for."

"You went for round two and decided to fuck him?"

"You wish," she said with a laugh. "I examined his cum, and he got an abnormal amount of semen. Ten billion sperm per milliliter of semen. He got really, really potent cum."

I was glad she finally got to the point. I threw a glance at the flowers that still stood so tall and pretty outside. It all made sense now. "So, it was his cum that made the flowers grow?"

"Without a doubt... And I also think it'll be his cum that will help your business."

It dawned on me then that she had a point. If his cum could make flowers grow to that size and was so potent as she described it, it certainly should be able to help a woman become pregnant. I had always thought of him helping me and the two of us pursuing a family business. But he had grown so quickly. It wasn't me looking after him any longer but the opposite. "I don't know how to talk to him about this... I'm not even sure how he'll react."

"Leo is a good man. He'll do anything to help you. He knows you're struggling," Isabella said.

She had a point. I knew my son well. Despite me being a single mom for so long, both he and my daughter were well-raised. "I'm not sure how to bring this up without it becoming too awkward."

"Just ease him into it. Tell him about the test results and ask him if he can come over and help you out once in a while... donating his cum."

"I guess," I said and mulled it over.

"And if he finds it uncomfortable... I can give him a helping hand," she said and her lips stretched into a grin.

"That's a firm no," I said sternly. "He might as well do it from his bedroom."

"Don't be a bore," she said.

"Do you know how busy he is?" I asked her. "He burns the midnight oil."

"Where does he find the time to juggle all those girls then?" she asked.

"He is his own boss, so he finds time, but I have heard that some of those breakups have been because the girls complain about the lack of time."

"I see," Isabella said. "I wouldn't have been much different."

"I'll have to talk to him when he gets back home," I said. "But thank you for telling me this."

"Anytime," Isabella said with a smile.

*****

I put the burger patties on the platter and glanced at the clock again. He should be back any minute. I had gone over how to talk to him in my head multiple times. I didn't want to ask for much since I knew he was busy, but maybe a couple of containers of cum a week would be enough. I would be grateful for anything.

He opened the door, and I greeted him by the foyer as usual. "The table is set," I said. My eyes swept over him. He looked so damn attractive. I didn't feel bad admitting it to myself. It made me proud that I'd raised such a big and strong son like him.

"Thank God. I'm exhausted."

"You've been lifting heavy?" I asked and took him out to the terrace. The sun dipped lower, casting its golden light over our garden. As I had him behind me, I suspected he was checking me out. I wasn't sure if it was wishful thinking, but when looking at the window, I saw his reflection and also that his eyes were on my ass.

"That and I ran into some issues with the camera," he said.

"You need to relax," I said and settled down at the table.

"I need to eat too," he said hungrily.

I pushed the platter to him, letting him fill his plate first with buns, patties, cheese, sauce, lettuce and bacon. He made a burger that looked like a little tower, but he pressed the buns together and took a savage bite out of it.

I tried to take my time, eating slowly. He ate as quickly as he usually did, but I tried to slow him down by conversing, which helped a little.

Once there were only crumbs left on his plate, I decided to dive right back into the subject I'd wanted to talk to him about. "My sister came back with the results," I said, which was followed by silence.

He raised his eyes to mine. "And?"

"You have very potent semen," I told him.

He didn't react in a bad way. It was almost as if it made him taller. "Alright... Did she go into details about..." He struggled to finish his sentence, but I clearly knew what he was talking about since my sister had already spilled the beans.

I laid my hand over his, noticing he was trembling a little. "Leo, don't worry about it," I said, making him lower his gaze. "It doesn't matter. But I want to know if you're willing to help me out?"

When I asked him for a favor, he raised his eyes to mine again and didn't seem to bother with the fact that I knew what had happened in my little sister's office. "Of course, I can... But what kind of help?"

"We can start out with a couple of containers with cum, and we'll see how well they'll work on my new clients."

"Sure," he said.

It made a smile break out on my face. "Thank you... I'm not making you uncomfortable?"

"You're making me uncomfortable when you're struggling," he said. "If it'll help, then I'll help. But I find this all so strange... Did my father also have abnormal semen?"

I shook my head. "Nope... You're just well-endowed." I infected him with my smile.

"I suppose," he said. "But please, don't get the wrong idea about me. Isabella and I, we didn't--"

I cut him off, "Leo, it's okay. Don't lose sleep over it."

"Alright," he said with a sigh.

"Also, it would be good if you could give some for my sister to have it examined. Just to make sure everything is as it should be."

"Shouldn't be a problem," he said.

"Again, thank you," I said and felt optimistic about the future.

Chapter 5

Leo

It was a week ago that I'd given the first container of cum to Mom. She hadn't made any faces, and neither had I. It hadn't felt as awkward as I thought it would. I'd just carried on with my day as usual.

Today, I had a checkup with my aunt. I was still flabbergasted from the last scene when she'd actually gone down on me. It was my greatest sexual experience to this day, and she was right, I wasn't so keen on chasing virgins any longer.

I was a bit worried though since my shots had been nowhere near as powerful as when my aunt had blown me. Yesterday, I'd given a container to Mom, and there wasn't as much in it, but I hoped it would yield some results.

Mom would be home any minute. She'd wanted to see me before I headed to Isabella. I had a feeling she wanted to share some good news. It was typical of her whenever she would act cryptically.

Mom opened the door. She was dressed in a tight skirt, hugging her forbidden curves like it was made for her. She wore a top and wore her hair in loose curls. She smiled, opened her arms and pulled me in a bear hug. I embraced her back, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her warm flesh to mine. I was aware of her breath against my neck, her boobs mashed against my chest and her floral perfume that made her smell like a rose.

I melted in her arms and didn't question why she suddenly hugged me like that. It just felt so good at the moment. She pressed her soft lips to my cheek but dangerously close to my lips. "A client called back," she said, her eyes welling with happy tears. "She'd tried every fertility method known to man. I encouraged her to try out your semen which you'd given me a week ago... Now she has a baby growing in her belly."

I was struck by an empowering feeling. I'd bred someone and spread my blood and genes. It felt like a major accomplishment. "Nothing else besides my seed worked?" I asked as if it were too good to be true.

"Nope," she said, shaking her head. "She has some friends who've struggled with fertility too, and they have signed up as well. You're saving my business."

"You're welcome," I said and it made me happy that I'd been there for her.

She opened her arms again. "Another hug?"

I couldn't resist her flesh and let her fall into my arms. I let my hands roam around her back, reaching the curves of her ass. I had to stop myself, hoping I wasn't taking it too far, but the way we'd cooperated made me feel closer to her. Our hug might have seemed a bit too intimate than what a son should hug his mother.

We broke it, and we looked into each other's eyes. "I'm grateful to have you," she said, drying her eyes. She was so gorgeous it was unbelievable. Her skin was baby-smooth and wrinkle-free, and her breasts sat high on her chest and would make a young girl green with envy. I wanted to reach them similarly to how her sister had touched them. I also wanted to peel off her clothes and touch her privates.

I shook my head when I realized I was popping wood in front of her. She just placed her hand on my shoulder and looked up to my eyes. "It's okay. Will you see my sister?"

"Yeah... We'll do a checkup."

"I'll have dinner ready when you're back," she said. She leaned forward and pressed her smooth lips to my cheek again, leaving a damp patch of her forbidden skin behind.

*****

I arrived at Isabella's office. She beamed upon seeing me and pulled me in a hug before I even had a chance to check her out. She was dressed in a similar outfit as last time: sexy stockings, a mini skirt and a blouse sitting a bit too tight on her. "Mom already texted me the good news," she said, breaking the hug to look up at me.

"She told me too," I said. "But I have to tell you something though."

"Let's go to my office." She whisked me inside, and it felt great to be back here again. She closed the door after her, and we had a seat. "So, what's on your heart?"

I fished out the container of cum and handed it to her. "I have a gut feeling that my cum isn't that strong when I masturbate by myself. I still shoot a lot, but when I was with you or when I watched you and Mom, there was a lot more, and the cum was thicker too."

"That sounds odd," she said and opened the container. She took a swab and dipped it in the pearly pool, examining my pearly buttermilk. "Hmm, you're right. It isn't as thick as when I went down on you."

"When Mom told me that my cum had successfully made one of her clients pregnant, she was so happy, and it made me so glad for her. I just want to make sure nothing will happen."

"You're so mature for your age," she said, taking her eyes off my cum only to look at me with pride. "How much time do you have?"

"I'll stay here for as long as it takes," I said.

"I'll compare this with the first sample you gave me. Give me ten minutes," she said. She went into the corner by herself and started examining my seed. I leaned back in the chair and waited patiently. I, for some reason, became turned on while waiting. I had a big sex drive, but I clearly remembered what took place here during my last visit. I closed my eyes and fantasized about having her lips wrapped around my cock. It wasn't only the fact that my seed would be used to breed other women, but that she was my aunt, and we shouldn't be messing around with each other.

"Okay," she said, bursting my dream bubble. I glanced down at my hard bulge, which was clearly visible. I tried to pull my shirt down to cover it, but Isabella just chuckled. "Don't worry about it."

She had a point especially since she'd already seen it. I let go of my shirt. "What have you found?"

"There's less sperm per milliliter semen in this container compared to your first visit, but it's still a lot, and it certainly will help a struggling woman to become pregnant."

"I want to make sure it will be as strong as possible," I said. "I want to make sure my mother gets the best product."

"We already have some clues," she said and took off her glasses. She aimed her beautiful, blue eyes at me. Her full, red lips curved in a smile. "When you fired hard, made flowers grow to six inches and blasted me off the bed, you did something which you shouldn't, quote-unquote, be doing."

"Do you think that contributes to how strong my seed is?" I asked.

"I'm almost certain of it," she said. She tugged at her blouse. "It's so hot in here." She popped the buttons free, revealing a top with a plunging V-neck that left the upper parts of her creamy, delicious boobs fully exposed. She rose and was about to hang the blouse on the knob but accidentally dropped it. She picked it up, and while being bent at the waist, she flashed me her marvelous, heart-shaped ass. My cock hardened to a point of no return, and if there wasn't a surprise waiting for me at the end of this checkup, I would run home to my bedroom. "What about when you're having sex with your girlfriends?"

"The climaxes were certainly stronger than just masturbating but paled in comparison to what I experienced with you."

"I'm almost certain that the amount of arousal plays a key role," she said. "We can... perhaps try it out now for instance."

That was the comment that I'd been waiting for. "Will you... go down on me again?"

She aimed her eyes at me and broke out in a grin. "I think to fully test this out--You should go inside me."

I stiffened, and I experienced a similar reaction to when she'd suggested blowing me last week. "Sex?" I said to make sure we were on the same page and she wasn't cryptically trying to say something else.

She nodded broadly, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"What if I make you pregnant?"

"I'm on the pill," she said.

"I'm not so sure about this," I said, but my cock twitched and told a different story.

"Why is your cock hard then?" she said. She jumped to her feet and strode toward me, making her hips swat on her way. She took a seat right next to me, inching her magical hips against mine and placing her hand right on top of my throbbing cock. I picked up the scent of her nectar. She must be drenched since it smelled sweeter and stronger than a flower field. "Don't you want to help your mom out?"

Her warm breath and sweet voice were so enticing. She kept stroking my length. Only my garment separated her flesh from mine. "I sure do."

"Let's say we're doing this for her."

"So, if it turns out my seed becomes stronger when I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing... then what?"

She sank her teeth into her bottom lip and moved closer to my ear. "Lots of taboo sex."

I was surprised my cock didn't burst through the zipper. "A blow job is one thing but sex is another."

"Your eyes don't lie," she said and ran her hand back and forth over my length. "I know you want this equally as much as I do."

"Mom is right... You can be seductive at times."

"I love to live," she said and slipped her soft hand under my pants and reached my thickening cock. I melted upon the touch as her soft fingers curled around my girth. Her smile widened as she ran her hand up and down the length. "I know you do too." She was about to press her lips to my cheek, but I turned at the last second and made our lips touch for the first time in our lives. I caught her by surprise, but I didn't want to suppress this any longer, especially when I remembered how good the blowjob had felt.

I cupped her neck to deepen the kiss. I slid my tongue into her forbidden mouth, and she opened without hesitation, welcoming me into her warm, wet mouth. I melted a little inside her. Our tongues hugged and swirled together. We exchanged our saliva, and the guilty pleasure was about to derail me. It felt so good, and the euphoria triumphed over the nagging voice in the back of my mind that screamed this was sick. It wasn't. It felt too good to be sick.

We broke the kiss, and a string of saliva clung from lip to lip. She bit her bottom lip and eyed me with lust and hunger. "You're a damn good kisser," she said.

"I'm damn good at fucking too."

"Show me," she said.

We rose from our seats and headed inside the masturbation room. She quickly took off her top and tossed it aside. I took off my shirt and tossed it onto her top. I grinned at her chest and wanted to tear her bra to pieces. We gravitated toward each other. I pushed her hair behind her ears, exposing her face which reminded me so much of my mother. I reached behind her back and easily unhooked her bra. I freed her delicious boobs from their confines and greedily squeezed them.