Mom's Fertility Clinic Ch. 04-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good point," I said. He could get way ahead of himself at times. "Did Isabella tell you that she couldn't work next week?"

"She did," he said. He looked away from my eyes and shoveled the last bits of food into his mouth. "Any ideas on how to meet the demand?"

I felt slightly upset that he didn't take the initiative, especially with his confidence, but again, I wasn't a hundred percent sure he even wanted to. My little sister was two years younger than I, and fucking an aunt probably didn't feel as weird as fucking your mom. "I guess we could fill your schedule with more direct deposits. There's a great demand for those solutions as well."

His lips curved in a smile. I was happy for him, and I knew it was a dream job for a young gun like him. "I will do that with pleasure."

"I know," I said, and he infected me with his smile. "But we still have plenty of containers to fill."

"I guess... I can just go back to masturbating."

I was hoping he would say something else after that pause, but I accepted the situation. "It's a gamble. I don't like selling inferior products," I said. "But I guess we don't have much of a choice."

"Yeah... I checked our reviews earlier, and some of them treated us as if we were their saviors."

"You got it all mixed up," I told him. "We are their saviors."

"Hard to believe a pregnancy means so much to a woman."

"Oh please," I said, chuckling and wondering whether he was serious or not. "How does it feel to have sex several times a day?"

"Quite good."

"It feels good for a woman too," I said. "There's a reason why it feels so strong, if it hadn't, we wouldn't have been alive. Everyone wants to reproduce."

"I see... It sure does feel like an accomplishment to have made so many women pregnant."

"I'm glad," I said. "I feel like an accomplished mother to have you as a son."

We exchanged smiles. The conversation hadn't gone as I hoped it would. Deep inside, I hoped he would suggest that perhaps I could take Isabella's spot. I cursed myself for not suggesting it and being a coward. After he'd joined me, we became so close. There was no reason for me not to say it myself.

When I went to bed, my hand kept trailing lower and lower till it reached my womanhood. I reminisced over today. The highlight was obviously when I masturbated to him. It had felt so damn good, better than when I had fantasized about him. I wanted more. I wanted to be on my knees for him, pushing his erection down my throat and sucking his seed out of his cock. I wondered whether he felt the same or fantasized about it.

I started drawing another circle on my pussy, sliding in a couple of fingers. I couldn't stop thinking of him, how big and strong he looked and how handsome he was when he had his way with a woman. "Oh, my son," I moaned with my eyes closed. "Push it inside your mommy and make me proud."

I dreamed of him pushing it inside me, fucking me hard till he sprayed his massive load all over me.