Mom's Fertility Clinic Ch. 09-10

Story Info
A son helps his mother out at her fertility clinic.
10.9k words
4.79
25.2k
88

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 01/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

Leo

"Ready for another day?" Mom asked. She was dressed in a tight pencil dress with slits. She wore her hair in loose curls and had also painted her lips ruby red. Her boobs strained against her clothing, making me gawk at her. She looked incredibly seductive, even more so compared to earlier days.

"Yeah," I said. I jumped into the car, and she fired up the engine.

"Our first client will be there in the morning," Mom said. "She's super attractive but has been on antidepressants for the last months."

"Sounds harsh," I said. "Is it always the men's fault?"

"No," Mom said firmly. "There are disorders that can make women infertile. One that's waiting for you is dealing with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome."

"How do you know my seed can help?" I asked. I hadn't gotten much information about our previous clients. I just saw a photo of them and gave Mom an approval. I wasn't picky when it came to looks. So long as the women lived healthily, they were attractive to me.

"Because the last woman you bedded was dealing with the same syndrome, and she became pregnant on the following day," Mom said with a grin. She patted my thigh. Her soft hand made my cock stir. When I heard that Isabella couldn't work for a week, I immediately thought of replacing her with Mom. I wasn't sure how to talk to Mom about it though. With the exception of the direct deposits, I wasn't looking forward to this day as much. Even if I couldn't complain about an unlimited amount of fucking, the best part of this job was definitely the taboo sex.

I wasn't sure if I could masturbate into a cup by myself. I had struggled when I tried it at Isabella's place. At the same time, I didn't want to disappoint Mom.

Mom pulled into the clinic. Right when she was about to pull up the handbrake, she laid her hand right on my crotch. My eyes widened, and we exchanged glances. "Sorry about that," she said, and her entire face became red as a tulip.

"It's okay," I said. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. I wondered if she did that unconsciously. She'd never accidentally touched me like that before. I tried not to think about it, but I knew it would be difficult.

We jumped out of the car. At the entrance, the woman, who I was going to impregnate, was already waiting for us.

"See there," Mom said and jerked her head at her. "She's already arrived."

She must be desperate. I knew I had to be nice to her. She stood there in a skirt and a tight top. She was on the slimmer side but glowed with youth and beauty. Her tits were quite big and prominent on her athletic body. She had brown glittery hair and had applied a modest amount of makeup on her face. Upon seeing me, she aimed her eyes at me. I smiled. I knew when a woman found me attractive, and I knew already we would have a good time.

*****

I grabbed the woman's hips and kept pushing my cock in and out of her tight pussy. I had forgotten her name. All I knew was that she was number four on my breeding list. She moaned for every thrust as my cock disappeared in her wet heat. She wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me closer, begging me not to stop.

Her jaw had dropped when she saw the thickness and size of my manhood. It was a typical reaction, but after I'd let her touch, feel and taste it, she was on her knees and pleaded me to put it inside. She was convinced by the healthy colors of my balls that I had the potency to impregnate her, a task that no one else had accomplished.

I let out a savage cry as I pushed all the way to the hilt. My orgasm came like a sudden tsunami, and I flooded her interior white and creamy, shooting buckets of cum. I pulled out, dragging a river of buttermilk with me and shot the rest over her athletic body, striking her boobs and chin. My eyes flitted back to her cum-drenched hole, and I pushed my erection inside, my cum lubricating her vagina.

She let go of me and slumped back. "Oh, Leo, that was amazing," she said and regained her breath. "Do you think I'll have a baby now?"

I hated making promises, but I was confident because of the prior results. "Our success rate has been one hundred percent so far," I said and resorted to micro-fucking her. "But we are in the early stages."

"That sounds convincing," she said, letting out a sigh. "Either way, it was nice getting fucked by a young man."

"You'll get your money back if the treatment doesn't succeed."

"I would pay billions for a baby," she said and became emotional, tears welling in her eyes. "It's not fun seeing all your friends play around with their children while you end up all alone."

I understood where she came from. No one liked being left behind. I couldn't imagine growing old without having any sons or daughters around. Luckily, I would already have plenty.

I slowly pulled out my cock again. It just felt so good to have it stuffed inside a woman. Sometimes I wanted to keep it there for several hours. I snatched a towel and helped clean her body since I had made a mess on her. She flicked her eyes to me. "You fire a lot," she said. She wiped some cum from her breasts and shoved it in her mouth as if it were a delicacy.

It was what they all said. "Strong seed," I said.

"Uhm, yeah, but this was a really big load."

I chuckled. "Big enough to fertilize your eggs."

I escorted her to the shower, and I helped her with some additional cleaning. An assisted shower wasn't mandatory, but our clients always appreciated it, and so did I.

When she was all clean and shiny, I gave her a towel. She dried herself and put on her clothes. "You guys are so service-oriented."

"We didn't get five stars for nothing," I said. I led her out to the door. "Don't forget to notify us when you have the results."

"Of course not," she said. "Either way, it was an experience being intimate with a younger and hotter guy like you."

I just smiled for the ego boost and waved her goodbye. I watched her ass sway inside her skirt for a little before closing the door. This work was a thousand times better than running that stressful fitness channel. I hadn't felt this happy in a long time. I had never believed it would be possible to have sex with so many women without envy or jealousy ruining it all. I had experienced that with my prior relationships. The only thing that was missing was my mother. I couldn't stop thinking of her. I had to masturbate now in the containers, and it was something I didn't look forward to.

I went to her office, and she was typing something on the keyboard. "What are you up to?"

"Answering emails," she said, smiling at me. "I'm overwhelmed by all the positivity you are spreading."

"Trust me, I'm also satisfied with this job."

"It isn't all about fucking though," Mom said. "Exactly what that young lady said. You are very service-oriented. You've learned a lot at such a young age."

"Wouldn't have been possible without your wisdom," I said, making a blush spread on her cheeks. I grabbed the containers from the shelf. "I guess the fun is over for now."

"Isabella still said she could find time in the evening to examine it," Mom said.

"Alright," I said. I thought she would say something else, but I had accepted she would be gone for a week. "Either way, we don't have much of a choice."

Mom lowered her gaze, and it seemed to bother her. I knew it bothered me that I didn't have the guts to say it in front of her. I knew the seed would even be stronger if she gave me a helping hand, but currently, I was too big of a coward to say it.

I went back to the fertility room and closed the door. I took my computer with me since I knew I needed more than my imagination. I pulled down my pants. I started googling for porn, and I unconsciously looked up incest porn. It felt thrilling as I read the titles, Mom and Son. I clicked on one. They were terrible actors, but at least it was something.

I stroked myself semi-hard. I closed my eyes and started thinking of Mom. There wasn't any point in watching that video when I ended up fantasizing instead. I thought of that day when Mom was nude on the sun lounger and how her younger sister massaged sunscreen on her. I thought of that day I had my first wet dream about Mom. I thought back to when I woke up and how weird it had felt. Or that was what I told myself. It felt forbidden and thrilling. I reminisced over the first time Isabella helped me out, and how I'd tried to act that I didn't want to. Mom intimidated me a bit more though, and just the thought of having sex with her spiked my temperature.

I stroked myself and imagined Mom was in front of me. She went down on her knees and prepared to swallow my cock. I hardened, but I didn't want to orgasm. I only wanted it when she was in front of me, and it wasn't just me picturing her.

The clock was ticking, and if my aunt had been here, I would have already orgasmed three times. Now, I couldn't even climax once.

I heard Mom walking outside. "Leo, are you alright?" she sounded concerned for me, and she had all the right reasons to be.

"Yeah," I said.

"I'm preparing some tea for us," she said.

"Okay," I said. "I'll just finish this up."

She walked away. It satisfied me a little to hear her voice, but it wasn't enough to harden me to concrete. I started to doubt I could even reach one orgasm let alone three.

I sighed and let go. I wanted a woman. I wanted my mother. I pulled up my underwear and also my shorts. I left the container in the room and didn't want her to be disappointed when I returned with no cum.

I met her in our lunch room and had a seat.

"I bought some ice cream," she said happily. She was dressed in her tight pencil dress. My cock twitched when I saw her forbidden curves, triggering an urge to ravish her.

"I probably need to cool down," I said. I was glad she hadn't asked whether I had succeeded or not. The shame weighed me down more than I could imagine. She talked about Leia and showed me some photos of her.

"She looks so mature," I pointed out.

"She's not my baby girl any longer," Mom said, and her eyes welled up.

I gave her a napkin in case she needed to cry. "Thank you," she said and dried her cheeks. "I wonder if she's met someone there."

"One must be gay not to hit on her." She had an incredibly tight bottom and had inherited Mom's rack. Her facial aesthetics were perfect too, and her voice was heavenly and young. I clearly missed her, and the taboo voice in the back of my head wanted her to join us.

"She wanted to talk to you by the way," Mom said. "But in the evening. A friendly reminder, she doesn't know you work here."

"I see," I said. I hadn't talked to her since she left, but I sure missed the sound of her voice. I wished we had spent more time together. It was something I realized when seeing her full-grown shapes.

Mom lifted the spoon to her mouth. She spilled some on her chin, making her blush weakly. It melted quickly; she was just so hot. I tried to pretend that I didn't watch, but I clearly saw how the rivulet of cream ran down her cleavage. I pictured it was my cum that I just sprayed on her.

She grabbed the napkin and quickly cleaned up the trail. I then noticed that her pencil dress had a deep V-neck, even deeper than her other dresses. It made the outer parts of her boobs fully exposed, those tits my lucky aunt had touched. "Did you buy that dress recently?"

"Uh-huh," she said. "It sure took you a while to notice."

"I tried not to look," I said, which was followed by an awkward silence, and a weak blush creeping on my cheeks. Of all the things I had to say.

"It's okay, Leo," she said sweetly. "We can be more open now. It's just you and I here."

"You didn't want to give your lewd sister any ideas?"

"Sort of. She can be a bit too naughty at times, but I still love her. It would be boring if we were all the same, right?"

"I agree," I said.

"Did the semen look as healthy as when you were with Isabella?" she asked and sucked on her spoon. I immediately thought of how she took my cock into her mouth, sucking it hard. "Leo?" she asked after coming off the spoon with a smack.

"Sorry," I said after she burst my dream bubble. I lowered my gaze and had to figure out a way to say this. "I'm sorry ... I just couldn't do it."

I pushed the bowl of ice cream aside. She placed her hand over mine and rubbed her soft thumb over the surface. "What do you mean?"

"It just didn't work ... I couldn't masturbate at all."

"Oh, but it's okay. You've done so much for me already, and I'm grateful for everything."

"Yeah," I said and scratched my neck. "But the inventory will be empty."

"They'll understand," Mom insisted. "Maybe you should get some rest."

"I can give it another shot," I said.

"You sure?" she asked, looking deeply into my eyes. I drowned in them and was grateful to have such a caring Mom as her.

"I want to try again."

There was a slight pause. Right before the silence was about to turn awkward, she sucked in a deep breath, "Do you think I can help?"

She must have mustered the courage to say that since I knew I wasn't brave enough to say it myself. I raised my gaze, and a smile curled on her lips. "What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I said ... It must be something that bothers you. A healthy teen should be able to masturbate and you certainly are healthy."

"I know."

"If my sister has already helped you then I guess I could too ... If you find me attractive enough." She blushed at the end, and I didn't like the way she asked me whether I found her pretty or not.

"Of course, I find you attractive," I said. "You know there was another reason I didn't want to go to college besides my business, right?"

"You've told me about it." She nodded. "I just became a bit insecure when you didn't suggest it the other day."

"Isabella is a sort of distant relative ... You're my mom, after all."

"Nobody will know," she said. "But I'll only help if you truly want to."

It was time to open up to her and tell her what I truly felt. I didn't want to go around keeping this locked in my chest any longer. "I do ... Do you remember that day when you discovered the flowers?"

"Of course," she said, smiling extra brightly after I told her that I wanted her help.

"The day before that, when you and your sister massaged sunscreen onto each other, I masturbated to you. That's how the cum ended up there in the first place."

"Oh," she said with a hand over her heart. "That's brave of you to admit. I must come clean too. I've also masturbated to you."

"Really?"

"Hu-huh," she said. "You are a solid eleven on a ten scale. How could I resist? Women have needs too."

"You don't find the incest part weird?"

She drew in a deep breath. "I'm not sure ... Weird because society tells us it's weird or weird because relatives shouldn't have sex? I really don't know, but I'll agree with my sister. Doing something you shouldn't be doing always feels intense. If it could help the business then why not."

"That sure will help," I said and agreed with her wise words.

"We can also start with hands and lips to ease you into ... the other stuff," she said, lowering her head and chuckling.

"Sure," I happily said. I let out a big sigh, and it felt so good. I felt free and elated. "It feels amazing to have let that out."

"I know," she agreed. "I feel it too. I wanted to suggest it earlier, but I wasn't sure how you would react."

"I've fantasized about this for years. Trust me."

"I've had an idea," she said with a grin. "We can just leave the bowls here. We have some work to do after all."

My cock thickened as I realized another one of my sexual fantasies would turn out to be true. We made our way to the fertility room. I was right on her heels, watching the full moon that was hidden inside her garment. It felt surreal that it would soon be mine.

She opened the door, and we went inside. There was no small talk. She turned to me. "Will you let me unbuckle your belt?" she asked, twirling her long hair on her finger. It made her look like a horny teenager but with the face of a gorgeous milf.

"Sure," I said. "But can I take off your clothes first?"

"Of course," she said happily. She pulled her dress over her head. Once it cleared, she was left in a bra and a pair of wet panties. I studied her toned flesh and gravitated toward her. I placed my hands on her waist, sliding them up and down her forbidden flesh. It made my temperature spike, and it was the first time I'd ever touched her intimately.

"You look so healthy and young," I complimented her.

"Thank you," she said, making a blush spread on her cheeks. I could tell it meant a lot to her, but it was true. She looked like a rare gem. Reaching behind her back, she unhooked the hooks, making her bra fall onto the floor. I gawked at her breasts. It was the second time I'd seen them, but it felt so much different now that they were so close, fully within my reach.

"They don't bite," she reminded me.

"It feels like I'm dreaming," I said. I reached them and grabbed her tits simultaneously. They were warm and soft, and I squeezed them lightly before cupping them. They were authentic. There was no plastic inside those, and it made my cock throb against the zipper. "It's a miracle they sit so high ... Even higher than some teens I've dated in the past."

"I have well-endowed breasts and you have a well-endowed cock."

"You haven't seen it yet," I said.

A smile played on her face. She reached down to my shorts and placed her hand over my bulge, squeezing it. "I have ... There was a day I looked at you fucking my sister. I masturbated, so we are even."

"I should've guessed you would do that," I said.

"Let me go down on you," she said in a husky voice. "I've been wanting to suck you for so long."

"Okay, Mom," I said.

"It's time for mommy to take care of her son," she said with a grin and infected me with it. She just couldn't resist that line. She went down on her knees, giving me a great view of her cleavage. While she pulled the belt out of the loops, I raked my fingers through her lustrous hair. She unzipped the shorts and let them fall to my ankles. The bulge almost popped right at her.

"It doesn't bite," I joked, making her chuckle.

Mom carefully pulled down my underwear, revealing my length which rose over her face and cast a thick shadow over her. Her eyes widened upon seeing it. "It looks a lot bigger when I'm so close to it," she said, wrapping her left hand around it and stroking it slowly. It felt like the scene unfolded in slow motion. My mom was on her knees, topless and horny. She wrapped both hands around my girth, sensually stroking me up and down.

"Your first impressions?" Mom asked and flitted her eyes to mine.

"It feels so thrilling that it tickles my chest."

"I feel it too," Mom said. She spat in both her hands and deliciously smeared it along my shaft, massaging it in till my equipment was fully gleaming. She then twisted one hand at the top and another at the middle. I melted upon her touch. She used a similar technique as Isabella, but Mom's was more furnished.

When my cock was dripping from her spit, she aimed the head at her mouth. She gravitated closer and closer, swirling her tongue around the crown. She pushed the tip into her mouth and sealed her lips tightly around it, exclusively sucking on the head. She parted her lips, letting several drops of her saliva run down my shaft.

Mom came off with a pop but didn't let go of my erection. "Do you like it slowly or am I teasing you?" she asked.

"It doesn't matter," I said and pushed her hair behind her ears. "I don't want this to end."

"This won't be the last time," Mom said. Licking her lips, she opened and pushed several inches of my hard joystick into her mouth. I gasped in pleasure as she kept me stuffed in her mouth till her lips stretched.