Mom's Fertility Clinic Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Geeze, Mom," I said. She made my knees grow weak as she slid my shaft over her wet, sopping tongue. She also made sure to seal her lips tightly, pleasuring me as well as possible.

I drew in a deep breath, catching the scent of something incredibly sweet and sticky. It wasn't her saliva, but I was certain it came from between her legs. She was as aroused as I was. She bobbed her head forward, pushing in the last inches. I watched wide-eyed as she was about to take it to the depths of her throat. "Oh, Mom, a bit deeper," I pleaded.

She didn't give up the fight. She pushed herself to the limit till her lips were firm against the groin. She kept the gagging to a minimum and flicked her eyes to mine. I drowned in them, similarly to how my cock drowned in her mouth.

She pulled her head back, revealing inch after inch of my wet, dripping cock. She came off with a smack. "How was that?" she asked.

"You brought me to heaven," I said.

"I'll bring you there again, my son," she said, licking her saliva and taste of my salty cock from her lips.

She opened again and swallowed my cock. I bucked my hips and cupped her neck, feeding her my meat. I felt an intensity unlike any other. The guilty pleasure mingled with the thrill made my knees weak. I glanced down and questioned whether I was dreaming, but my mom had gobbled up my entire girth and was about to summon a powerful climax from me.

I questioned if what we were doing was okay and whether we should be doing this or not, but at the same time, this felt even better than having sex with my aunt, and besides, it was just a blowjob. "Oh, Mom, you're going to make me cum."

She heard my words and resorted to bobbing her head. She stroked my hips with her hands as she resorted to using her lips and tongue, making the hottest slurping and sucking sounds. "Oh, a bit quicker," I begged, whimpering in pleasure as it started becoming intense.

I wondered whether I would be able to stand up. The orgasm was right around the corner, and it already felt as if I were about to fall to the floor. "Hmm," I released another moan. "I can't believe ... we're doing this."

Her lips curled in a smile, all the while she kept my manhood stuffed inside her. I shivered and grabbed her head with both my hands, helping her bob it quicker. My breathing deepened, and my toes curled. I let out a savage cry as she sucked the orgasm right out of my tip. I sent out a fat bullet of cum right in her mouth, making her eyes widen. She came off my cock and aimed it right at her face. I shot my mom so hard that she fell back. While she was lying, I kept firing all over her chest and waist, covering her white and creamy.

Isabella had explained to Mom before how powerful my load was, but Mom looked flabbergasted as she sat up. I stood and shivered with pleasure. It was the best orgasm I'd ever experienced and the most intense. While my cock was seeping, I reached for the containers and started filling them. I was surprised at how much there was even if this was my fifth climax today. "I'm sorry, Mom," I told her.

She giggled. "You have nothing to apologize for. That was hot," she said. "But I think it would be better if you can get this into the containers."

"Sure," I said. "There's still more cum coming from the tip."

"Can you help me dry my eyes? I want to see," she said.

I grabbed a towel and dabbed it against her eyes, which widened shortly after. "I can't believe you shoot so much ... It was the fifth time!"

"But the strongest yet," I said. I studied her forbidden body, and I felt bad that I had covered her in so much buttermilk. "You sure you're alright? I didn't hit you hard or anything?"

She gave me a look as my pearly seed dripped from her boobs and onto her waist. "I'm fine," Mom said and broke out in a smile. "I'm happy we did this."

"Me too," I said. After I filled the container with the help of my seeping manhood, I helped to scoop the cum from her body and collect it. I then took another towel and dried her nude body.

She examined the container. "Wow ... it looks really thick and pearly."

"You're right," I said and watched it closely. "We should be doing this more often."

We exchanged grins. "We will be," she promised. Her eyes strayed to my cock. I heard another chunk of cum drip to the floor.

"Geeze, I thought I had collected it all," I said.

"You helped clean me and I'll help clean you," she insisted. She dropped to her knees and sucked me in, bobbing her head to make sure every drop of my forbidden semen came in her mouth. She came off with a pop and ran her tongue along the sides, catching cum that was about to run down to the base. "So, nice and shiny."

We put on our clothes, and I helped her put the containers in our storage. We took a break, resting a little and answering some emails. It didn't feel awkward at all. It just made me want to do it again and again. I enjoyed this closeness with Mom. She patted my thigh. "How are you feeling?"

"I've never been so happy in my life," I said. "And you?"

"I have butterflies in my belly," she said. "I haven't seen a hard man in ages ... You satisfied me."

"You just sucked," I pointed out.

"Yeah ... I still crave sucking equally as much as fucking," she said.

"Should we be doing that too?"

"Do you want to?" she asked.

Since she had been bold enough to suggest the blowjob, I should admit this too. "Of course, I do."

A smile played on her lips. "How about tomorrow?"

"Sure," I said. "Why not earlier?"

"Because I have to pop some pills or else, you'll impregnate me," she said with a laugh.

"I gotcha," I said, disappointed.

"Do you think you can get it up later as well?" she asked. "We are still short on sperm." She stroked my thigh, moving closer and closer to my bulge.

When she reached my cock, it twitched. "There's your answer."

"I love you, Leo," she said.

"I love you too, Mom," I said.

*****

I lay in bed with my head propped up on my hands. She'd sucked me three times earlier, and I came equally as hard after each climax. We became better at collecting the cum, and we realized that so long as I had a novel mate or something strong, intense or forbidden, I could produce equally as potent seed. I could basically do this all day without tiring.

It felt so good when she sucked me. Isabella had also done a great job, but it felt better and certainly more taboo with Mom. It wasn't only the climax but also the fact we'd let this out of our chests. I still had sex left, which was an even bigger teenage dream of mine, and one that would come true tomorrow.

I couldn't wait.

Chapter 10

Leo

Mom and I sat down in the car. She pushed start, and we exchanged glances.

I asked, "How many women are waiting for me?"

"You have three in the morning, and then we can collect your semen," she said with an obvious grin, looking forward to this as much as I did.

Yesterday, she had gone down on me, and today I would have sex with her. I had butterflies in my stomach, and I was glad that I would get the chance to warm up, impregnating some other women before fucking Mom. "I can't wait," I said.

"Neither can I," she said and drove toward the clinic. "You aren't nervous?"

"I have no reason to be," I said. I questioned how our relationship would be after this. It had escalated quite quickly from messing around with my aunt and then moving onward to Mom. It felt as if my balls were boiling. It was so taboo, and I knew the sensation would be so strong. I couldn't wait to stick it inside her.

"We're going to sell out all products," she said. "I checked the emails upon waking up, and the inbox was basically full."

"We need to raise our prices then," I said. "I mean there's a limit to how many times a day I can have sex, after all." I didn't believe I had reached that limit yet. I was still perpetually hard. When they brought in a novel mate, it helped me raise my libido, hardening me again. Then it was the taboo sex on top of it that turned me on even more.

Mom wore a tight blouse today, and her boobs strained against them. When I saw her flesh, I felt an urge to ravish her. There was still a spot I hadn't uncovered and that was her vagina. I wondered whether it was as beautiful as Isabella's. I picked up her honeyed scent the other day. It smelled equally as sweet as Isabella's and not sour like girls my own age.

She caught me staring at her but this time I didn't look away. She placed her hand on my thigh and drew intimate circles. "What are you thinking of?" she asked.

"Will it be the same between us after this?"

"Of course," Mom said. "I think it'll even be better since we'll be closer."

"Do you think there are other mothers and sons that have sex out there?"

"We aren't inventing incest," Mom said. "But who cares? If we both want it then why not? Are you uncomfortable?"

"No, not at all," I said quickly. "I'm just thinking too much I guess."

"Just relax ... You have to knock up a few more women first."

"Yeah ... You're right."

"By the way, two of them are actually lesbians and they wanted you at once."

"Oh," I said. "That won't be a problem."

"You have had a threesome before?" she asked and looked at me curiously.

"Of course," I said and gave her a look.

"I'm just checking. I'm not sure what you've been up to behind the closed bedroom doors."

She pulled in, and I got my eyes on two gorgeous-looking women standing at the entrance. They wore skin pants that hugged their curves perfectly, high-heels and also an off-shoulder top that hung a bit low, so I could clearly see the upper parts of their round breasts. They looked wealthy and exclusive, and I asked myself whether they were the lesbians. "Are they the lesbians?"

"Yeah, seems like they're here a bit too early," Mom said, sounding overwhelmed.

Before we stepped out of the car, I placed my hand on her thigh. "Please, try not to stress too much," I told her with a wink, which was a common thing she used to tell me. "Let's take one thing at a time."

Mom lowered her gaze demurely. "Thank you for looking after me."

"We look after each other," I reminded her. "I can't think of growing up with another mom than you."

"Kiss me when you're done with those two," she said. "We have to be discreet after all."

"We'll do more than a kiss," I told her.

We stepped out of the car, and I greeted the lesbian couple. They were both fashion models in their mid-twenties, and I was at the center of attention when I greeted them. They carried a pleasant lavender and vanilla perfume that pulled me toward them. I gave them a brief introduction, which ended in the fertility room. I closed the door after ourselves, and my eyes flitted from one beauty to another.

"You're bisexuals, right?" I asked them.

"No, we're lesbians," Anna said and took off her shoes. Anna had dark, glossy hair but perfect porcelain skin.

Sofia was a brunette with honey-toned skin. They both looked equally delicious, and they surprisingly had the same breast size and shape. "We are in a desperate position. So, this is how far we are willing to go."

I kept a straight face when I understood it was dire for both of them. I couldn't imagine being so desperate that I would go to another man, although I knew girls tend to be more into experimenting. "You looked excited though."

"For two reasons," Anna said. "We've never had a cock in our lives, and we've read so many positive reviews about this clinic, so we can't wait to see the results."

"I see," I said and nodded for myself. "To me, you're basically virgins."

They both giggled. "You look older than nineteen," Sofia said, watching me closely. "It's a compliment for a young guy."

"I know," I said. "I'm soon twenty though."

"You look older and behave older than twenty," Anna said.

"In bed I suppose," I said, making them both laugh. They wanted to undress each other since it was their tradition. I peeled off my clothes as they stripped each other naked. Garment after garment fell to the floor. Once they were fully nude, I gawked at their perfect flesh. Their breasts looked enhanced since they were firm and high on their chest and perfectly round too.

"That's some beautiful boobs," I said.

"They're enhanced though," Sofia said.

I just shrugged. "As if it matters." I pulled down my underwear, freeing my erect cock.

"That can't be an average size," Anna said and giggled with her lover.

"It's not," I said. I gravitated toward them, and we pulled each other in a three-way hug. I let my hands roam freely around their bodies, reaching their marvelous asses that were athletic and firm. I made my way up their slender backs. I kept my eyes glued on their tits that touched. I parted a little, so I could reach them. They were slightly firmer than what I was used to, but they were just as satisfying to play around with. Since they were enhanced, it must have been one of the most beautiful cleavages I'd ever seen in my life, making me want to titty-fuck them both, back-to-back.

We leaned closer for a three-way kiss. I picked up the scent of pussy on their tongues. They'd probably licked each other earlier, which turned me on. "Can we suck you first?" Anna asked, sinking her teeth into her lip. "Since we are here, we wanted to try out as much as possible."

"Sure," I said. "Go down on your knees."

Dropping to their knees, they inched their hips closer till they touched. I had a perfect view of their jaw-dropping cleavages. I licked my lips as they both curled their hands around my girth.

"Look how thick and big it is," Anna said, tracing my length with her pointy finger.

Sofia prodded it with her finger. "It looks sexier than I imagined it to be."

"It's probably him who's just well-endowed," Anna said and exchanged glances with her lover. "Let's lick it simultaneously."

They leaned closer to my erection that towered over them. They pressed their tongues at the very bottom and ran their tongues from the bottom all the way to the crown. Their tongues were incredibly delicate and soft. I could tell they knew how to lick and how to use their lips. It must be a skill every virgin is blessed with.

They opened and put the side of my shaft in their mouths and ran up and down as if they were trying to kiss each other. I shivered in pleasure. I had never seen anyone do that before, and it made me question whether I truly was their first cock or not. "I want to suck him," Sofia insisted.

"Go on, I'm waiting," Anna said and started delivering kisses on the bottom of my shaft. Sofia aimed her eyes at the tip, and Anna positioned the cock for her, so Sofi aimed it right at Anna's lips. She opened and fit the head in her mouth. She didn't bob her head or try to slide it deeper, she just resorted to sucking as if she'd been famished for cock.

She closed her eyes and continued the intense sucking all the while Sofia took care of the bottom of my shaft. Anna then bobbed her head forward, trying to bring it deeper. She suddenly gagged and pulled her head back. She came off with a wet kiss at the top. Sofia then exchanged glances with her. "So ... how was it?" Sofia asked.

"Taste it," Anna said with a grin, passing on my erection to her.

Sofia, who wanted answers as quickly as possible, opened her mouth and swallowed a couple of inches of my manhood. Her eyes lit up, and I saw the same expression as I had seen with her lover. They both looked incredibly man-famished. She came off with a similar kiss. "Wow ... what a treat," she said and they both giggled. My cock throbbed and my libido rose rapidly. I hadn't been thinking of Mom when I had those two in front of me, but I wanted more as well.

"Let's move on," I said and jerked my head at the bed. "Jump there and I'll impregnate you both."

They both giggled and when they rose, I noticed honey trickling down the insides of their legs. "Geeze, I've never seen you so wet before," Anna told Sofia and rubbed her pussy before jumping onto the bed.

"You too," Sofia said and reached to Anna's pussy and rubbed hers too. They lay down on the bed next to each other. Since my cock was throbbing hard, I felt a strong, irresistible urge to stick it inside them. But when I saw their wet, tempting slits, all pink and deliciously sweet, I licked my lips and had to have a taste before I stuck my cock into their flowers.

I parted Sofia's legs and leaned closer, letting her heavenly aroma guide me closer and closer. She smelled like a sweet rose, and I pressed my tongue flat against the center. I ran my tongue up to her clit and absorbed her nectar on my tongue. She had a different taste that reminded me of honeydew melon.

I ran my tongue back down again and lapped her lips till her fluids spilled all over my face. I moaned lightly for myself. I wanted to continuously lick her, but my balls started hurting. I pulled back. "You taste like melon," I said and licked my lips.

Anna giggled. "I know. I love her pussy." They turned to each other, kissing. I felt my temperature spike as they started making out. Their tongue action was incredibly hot, especially when they cupped their necks to deepen the passionate kiss.

I leaned forward to Anna's sacred region. Her lips were slightly puffier. She was so wet that it already dripped onto the sheets. I closed the gap between my face and her pussy. I stuck my tongue out and tickled her puffy lips. She shivered with delight, breaking the kiss to emit a giggle. I then licked her some more, inhaling her sweet aroma. She tasted a bit like a peach. It was a refreshing taste, but she needed more time to ripen. I delivered several kisses right on top before coming off.

I lifted Sofia's legs on top of my shoulders and grabbed her thighs, pulling her closer. I looked down at her, watching her gorgeous body. She yielded to my authority and watched wide-eyed as it unfolded in slow motion. "Oh, my first cock," she said, biting her bottom lip.

Anna held Sofia's hand and watched as I kept rubbing the crown up and down on her virgin pussy. I pushed the head in first, and her pussy contracted as I slowly pushed it in. I was met with fierce resistance, even fiercer than some of the virgins I'd fucked in the past.

Sofia shivered with pleasure. "Anna, can you lick the sides?"

"Sure," Anna said and gladly leaned over Sofia's thigh, reaching her pussy with her tongue. When Anna went down on Sofia and kept licking, I noticed how she loosened up.

"There we go," I said and pushed my cock deeper and deeper. I stretched her like rubber bands but didn't bottom out. It felt heavenly regardless. Her pussy embraced every inch of my shaft. I pulled back and sent my cock into her again with a loud moan.

Seizing her legs, I fucked the lesbian till her tits jiggled. The desire in me rose especially after the earlier foreplay. Sofia looked awestruck and lost for words. Her eyes were glued to me, and she moaned for every thrust.

My cock accidentally slipped out of her pussy, and on the next thrust, I slid it over her heat. "Gosh, that felt good," Sofia said.

"Let me do your friend before I cum," I said. I aimed my cock at Anna's slit. If I hadn't accidentally come off her pussy, I might as well have blown my load right there.

I rubbed the head against Anna's pussy and pushed in the head and slid in a few more inches. "Do you need some licking?" Sofia offered her help.

"It definitely won't hurt," Anna said with her eyes closed as my girth penetrated her virgin, vaginal canal. Sofia leaned over Anna's leg and delivered several kisses on her pussy lips. The smacking sounds turned me on, and she helped make Anna a bit looser. I pushed in more of my girth, releasing a great moan. I grabbed her legs and increased the pace, fucking her so hard that Sofia couldn't lick her.

My breathing deepened and turned way huskier. It felt like a workout and the sweet friction motivated me. I savagely smacked my flesh against hers, and the sound became louder for every smack till I grunted like an animal and my testicles burst. I exploded inside her and emptied myself.