Mom's Fertility Clinic Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed out after having drenched her tight, honey hole. While aiming my cock at Sofia's slit, I blasted her waist with pearly cum. I was about to hit her again but quickly pushed my erection inside her and filled her womb. To my amazement, I succeeded. My knees grew weak during the orgasm, and I had to hold onto the bed, so I didn't fall over. "Oh," I said with my eyes closed, shivering as I micro-fucked her, milking my climax.

Opening my eyes, I pulled out my cock. The cum poured out from Sofia. I then flitted my eyes from Anna to Sofia, seeing my pearly seed just trickling out as if the dam had broken loose. Both Sofia and Anna touched their chests. They were out of breath but exchanged glances. Anna then reached Sofia's waist and shoved some of that delicious cum into her mouth. "You got it all over you," Anna said with a giggle.

"I was afraid he would drown me," Sofia said and reached down to her pussy, catching some of the cum on her finger and tasting it. Her eyes lit up. "This is like the first time I taste cum in my life."

"It's lovely," Anna said and reached her pussy to eat some more. They then picked from each other's pussies, making me hard again.

After they enjoyed my rich cum, I grabbed them a towel, so they could wipe themselves. They swung their legs off the bed and insisted on a thank-you hug. I couldn't resist and hugged them both, nude. I helped them get dressed and said goodbye to their beautiful privates that I'd just enjoyed. I led them to the door, and they were both calm and content after that mating session.

"Even if we won't be pregnant," Sofia said. "This sure was an event we'll never forget."

I placed my hands on both their shoulders. "We have a hundred percent success rate so far ... You most likely will be."

A smile blossomed on their faces, and they opened their arms again, and I pulled them in a three-way hug. "Take care," I told both of them.

"You too," Sofia said.

"God bless you and your penis," Anna said. They both pressed their lips to my cheeks, leaving damp patches of smooth skin behind. I held the door for them and watched as they sauntered back to their car. I marveled over the fact that I had a threesome with two gorgeous models.

"Sorry to disturb you," Mom said and poked my shoulder. I whirled around and saw her standing there in her gorgeous clothes. "Our next client is waiting." She pointed at another beautiful milf, shyly waiting at the chair.

"I'm sorry," I said and made my way to her, preparing to impregnate another beauty.

*****

Yet again, I stood by the door and waved at another beautiful woman. She'd been a bit more emotional, crying a bit before the sex. She had tried several fertility methods that yielded no results, and she had become flat-out desperate.

I had to dry her eyes and tell her to relax. She had asked several times whether our treatment would succeed or not, and I gave her the numbers but didn't want to give her any lies. "Thank you for being so young and professional," she said. "While I was being annoying."

"You weren't annoying," I told her. She was dressed modestly, but she couldn't hide her perfect hourglass figure and also her delicious boobs. I had fondled them a bit longer than necessary during the act, but they were as big as two watermelons and perfect to cuddle with. It felt good and arousing to see something new.

"Thank you," she said and turned to her car. "You'll know whether I'm pregnant or not when you'll see my review."

"We will," I said. "Take care." I closed the door. Those were the three clients for today, and now it was Mom left. Drawing in a deep breath, I went toward her office. "Knock, knock."

"Come in," Mom said. She was typing something, but her eyes strayed to me. She had taken off her blouse, leaving her in an off-shoulder top. Only her thick hair covered her beautiful boobs. The more skin she revealed, the more she turned me on.

"Am I disturbing you?" I asked.

"Uh-uh," she said, shaking her head. She tossed her thick, golden hair over her shoulders. Now there wasn't much that protected her cleavage from my young, horny eyes. "Is she gone?"

I nodded. "Yup."

"Okay, I'll just write some emails, answer some questions, and I'll meet you at the fertility room."

"Okay," I said, scratching my neck.

She stopped typing and aimed her eyes at me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, of course," I said.

"You look kind of nervous."

"I'm fine," I said and scratched my neck. "I've just been thinking of this for so long."

"I gotcha," she said happily. She seemed to be in an incredibly happy mood unlike me who was slightly tense. I was going to fuck my mom, after all.

I left and slowly went back to the fertility room. I drew in a deep breath and picked up the scent of sex. It was super strong inside here. I had only fucked three clients earlier so far, but I had two more after lunch. I wiped the sweat from my brow. It certainly was a lot of work but pleasant work.

I tried to think of the lesbians and also the emotional woman, but I ended up thinking of Mom instead. I had thought of her several times while banging all three of them. The climaxes had been intense and hot, but I knew it would pale in comparison to doing my mother.

I thought of the blowjob yesterday too. I closed my eyes and pictured how Mom went down on her knees and swallowed every inch of my cock. I fantasized about taking it out of her mouth and then pushing it inside her vagina, fucking her till I spilled my seed all inside her interior. I wondered how tight she was. I wondered what she would taste like. I wondered if she could show me something or perhaps give me some tips for certain positions. She sure must be more experienced than I. It felt so taboo and thrilling to stand here and think of having sex with my mother. What if someone would find out? What if we would get caught?

"Knock, knock," Mom said. Her voice punctured my dream bubble, and the scenes were replaced with reality. She stepped inside and closed the door after her, making sure to lock it.

"I never lock it," I told her.

"Just some extra privacy," she said with a wink. "Why are you standing in the middle of the room?"

"Just thinking."

"Of what?"

"Of you."

"You don't need to think any longer," she said and pulled the top over her head. I took off my shirt too, and we gravitated toward each other till I felt her sweet breath on my face and her fingers tracing my abs. "Unhook my bra."

"With pleasure," I said. I reached behind her back while her blonde hair dazzled my eyes. Her bra fell between us, and I freed her marvelous breasts from their confines. I cupped and tried fitting them in both my hands. Unfortunately, they were too big, so I had to palm and explore them. I flicked her stiff nipples side to side while she twirled her hair on her finger. She was as aroused as I was, and she didn't waste any time as she reached down and snaked her hand under my shorts. Upon touching my erection, she smiled.

"Do you know that I had a hard time focusing on work earlier?" she asked in a lowered voice.

"You were too busy thinking of the blowjob?" I guessed.

She eagerly nodded. "You're good at guessing."

"It's because you ran through my mind too," I said.

"You don't know how it's for me ... to have raised someone as big and strong as you. You find me attractive, and on top of it, you'll pleasure me ... This is like every mother's dream."

"This is every boy's dream too."

"Leo, you're a man, not a boy."

I grinned. I loved the way she talked. She didn't sound so nervous and shy as she'd done earlier. She wanted to get straight to business. She unbuckled my belt and let my shorts fall to my ankles. She pulled down my underwear equally as quickly and then my cock was once again in her soft, motherly hands. "Some oral sex first?" she suggested.

"Be quick since I want to lick you."

"I won't taste like a teen though."

"You'll taste better."

She chuckled and dropped to her knees. I lowered my gaze and studied the scene when she brought my cock back into her mouth. "Oh, geez, Mom," I said, as her mouth engulfed my manhood.

She closed her eyes, sucking as if it was a dream come true. She bobbed her head forward, and I clearly remembered her blowjob from yesterday. "Oh, Mom," I said.

She pulled her head back slowly, leaving a nice trail of saliva behind. "How was that?" she asked, biting her lip.

"As heavenly as yesterday," I said. She rose to her feet, and now it was my turn to pull down her skirt and panties and reveal her uttermost, forbidden place. Her nether clothes fell to the floor, and I cupped her pussy before looking at it. She was fully bald and already soaked. Her honey dribbled to my fingers and down to my wrist, making my cock erect and thick. I ran my hand back and forth against her squishy lips. "Lie down, so I could see it in its full glory."

Mom didn't hesitate. She lay on top of the bed and spread her legs wide open for me. I leaned forward and studied the hole I'd come from. It was perfectly symmetric, crip and adorned with beads clinging to her lips. I rubbed my thumbs over her folds and studied the pink hole.

"It doesn't bite," Mom encouraged me. I had to lick her before I pushed my cock inside. I leaned closer and closer. I felt a thrill unlike any other. There were butterflies in my tummy, and my hands were shaking. It was so powerful and intense, and we hadn't even started. I pressed my lips right on the center, and it warmed my core. She tasted identical to her younger sister, but her pussy was slightly better looking. I flicked my tongue side to side, delivering kisses all around it. With my fingers, I exposed her labia and lapped at it, making Mom titter.

"That's it, my son," she said. She looked down at me, watching as I gave her oral pleasure.

I grinned, and the overwhelming pleasure triumphed over the skepticism in the back of my head. I wanted to push my cock in so badly it hurt. I didn't care if society would judge us badly for this. I stroked her smooth legs. They felt like velvet, and because of the tan, they looked golden. I then reached inward back to her vagina, and I couldn't resist another taste. I leaned forward and gave her a good lick till my saliva dribbled from her pussy. My cock bonked against the bed as it started growing painfully hard, and I knew that only one hole in this room could fully quench it.

I pulled my head back and jumped on top of the bed. I crawled closer to her legs and once again admired her gorgeous, goddess-like body. The way her blonde hair spilled over it and partly veiled her breasts made it so erotic, and also the way she hungrily looked at me, waiting for me to push it inside. "You sure are patient when it comes to sex," Mom said.

I rubbed my knob against her pussy. "I want this to last forever," I said.

"Your hands are shaking though," she pointed out with her keen eyes.

"It's because it's so thrilling."

"I feel it too ... and the thrill makes me soaked."

"I see it and feel it," I confirmed and kept rubbing the head against her, moaning steadily.

"Leo, you are torturing me," she said jokingly and gave me a look.

I slipped the head in first and thrust my hips, slowly sending my cock into the depths of my mother. I shivered in pleasure, and I was overcome with a sense of strong euphoria I had never felt in my life. The seconds felt like an eternity, and once I bottomed out, I found myself in Nirvana. I opened my eyes, and my mom's gaze melted and so did mine. A piece of me was inside her. "You're so thick and hard," Mom said, grabbing my hips and flicking her eyes up to mine. "You have no idea what this feels like."

"I have an idea," I said, savoring the sensation and just lingering there, letting her pussy hug me. "This is so ... I don't know what to say."

"We don't need words," Mom said and pulled me closer to her. "Only action."

I nodded and slowly pulled out. She was so wet that I slid out with barely any effort. I pushed myself back inside her, making her mouth form into the perfect 'o' shape. "Go on, Leo, please," she pleaded in her irresistible voice.

I fulfilled her wish and increased the fucking pace, sliding into her squishy depths and back out again. Her pussy squeezed me harder and harder for every thrust. While I fucked her missionary, I lowered myself closer to her with my fists on either side of her body. I inhaled her warm, motherly fragrance, looking her in the eyes as she proudly smiled at me. Her boobs kept jiggling right in front of me, but I enjoyed her facial aesthetics just as much. She was a work of art.

I moaned and our breaths simultaneously turned huskier. I felt her warm breath against my face. She had a unique, sweet breath, and her lips were so red and smooth that I gravitated toward them. I lay on top of her and pressed my lips to hers while bottoming out, taking a break from fucking her just so I could tongue-kiss her. I slid my tongue into her mouth, and hers slid into mine. We rolled to the side all the while my cock didn't leave her pussy. Her womanhood just hugged me harder and warmer, especially as she wrapped her arms around my back and pulled my flesh closer to hers.

We broke the kiss, and I was yet again on top of her. The orgasm was building suddenly, and I kept fucking her and giving it to her harder, making our flesh slap together. "Ah, Leo, give it to me. Give it to mommy. Be a good boy and fuck me."

Her dirty talk got to me and was like fuel on the already thrilling flame that flickered inside my chest. It was the sweetest friction I'd ever felt when I kept banging her, and every stroke of her pussy pushed me closer and closer to the forbidden orgasm that was waiting for me right around the corner.

"Right there," Mom said and begged me in her husky voice. She wrapped her hands around my bottom, helping me fuck her and feed her my cock. "You're so hard and strong."

"You're so beautiful," I said, panting heavily. "I'm about to explode." A drop of sweat landed right on her jiggling tits.

"It's okay. Cum into the same hole you came from," Mom said with a pleasurable grin spreading on her face.

I grunted for every thrust, and the slow build-up was an orgasm unlike any other. It didn't matter how hard I fucked her; the orgasm was slow but incredibly intense. "Ah, Mom," I moaned, giving her the last warning before I felt the first drops of precum shooting from the tip. My body shook, but I thrust her as many times as I could. At the same time, her body turned rigid, and she whimpered in pleasure as we both stiffened simultaneously. I pushed into her depths, and I felt an explosion unlike any other. I pulled out and pushed in again, firing a big blast of cum that splashed against her walls. I pulled out in the pursuit of that pleasurable friction, and I pushed in again, but I came so hard that my cock was pushed out from her pussy. I shot my seed all over her gorgeous body, covering it in my rich, creamy seed till her body was gleaming.

I desperately wanted to be back in her hole, and I pushed back inside again as her body turned rigid. My cum lubricated her hole, so I slid in without any effort. I dumped the remainder of my cum inside her and was shaken by the powerful explosion. I still felt the shockwaves in my chest, reverberating throughout my body.

I opened my eyes and studied her flesh that I had adorned with my fresh semen. It dripped from her tits and ran down her waist. It was pearly and thick, and as her chest rose and sank, my seed kept trailing down her. I didn't think of collecting it. The first thing I thought was that I'd fucked my mom. It felt unbelievably good. It didn't feel strange at all. I wanted to be inside her for longer, pleasuring her sweet interior.

After a couple of minutes of just resting inside her, our eyes met again, and a smile blossomed on both our faces. "First thoughts?" Mom asked, stroking my back.

"I wished we had done this earlier," I told her.

Mom grinned. "Me too," she said. "I've never felt so stretched before."

"That's what they all say," I said.

"Your thick cock, in combination with you being my son," she said and threw her head back, flashing her cum-covered tits. "This was the best orgasm in my life."

"Ditto that," I said.

"You soaked me to the bone," Mom said honorably and looked at herself. "I'm so proud of you. I want to give you a hug, but I think we need to collect this."

"Definitely," I said. I reluctantly slipped my cock out from her honey-drenched and cum-soaked hole. As usual, the cum just ran out from her in thick, creamy rivulets. I grabbed a couple of containers and positioned it right under Mom's pussy.

"We can wait with my body," Mom said. "Let me suck your cock for a little bit and I can spit it back in the cup."

"Alright," I said and positioned my half-erect cock to my mother's mouth. She opened and sucked me hard. I shivered with pleasure as I felt how my cum was siphoned out from the crown and into her mouth. She came off my erection and spat my load into the cup only to return to my shaft and suck me again. She filled another cup with my cum, and eyed my seeping erection again.

"It never ends," she said with a laugh. She pushed my cock back into her mouth, sucking me in. She swallowed, and her eyes widened. She seemed to forget about her business for a moment and gobbled up my cock again, swallowing the seed instead of spitting it out. She came off and licked her lips. "It tastes so much creamier than your last load." She flicked her eyes back up to mine.

"Dah," I joked. "This was like a hundred times stronger."

"I see," she said. I started cleaning her body with my cum, collecting as much of it as possible. "I hope it will be equally as strong if we do this again."

"No doubt about that," I said. "It hasn't been any weaker when I've done this with Isabella."

"Thank God ... I'm looking forward to working more with you," Mom said and drew a circle on her wet, glistening slit. "A true family business."

"I like the sound of that," I said, grinning as I closed the containers.

We hopped into the shower, cleaning ourselves. It had taken longer than we'd predicted, and we had to catch up with some work.

We put on our clothes, and I exchanged glances with her. "When should we tell Isabella?" I asked.

"When she returns," Mom said with a grin. "I can only imagine what she'll say."