Mom's Friend Natasha Ch. 02

Story Info
Joey continues to have fun with mom and Natasha.
3.5k words
4.64
16k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MOM'S FRIEND NATASHA CH. 02

INCEST: Joey continues having fun with mom and Natasha

(All characters in this story are over the age of 18)

In part one of this story, mom's sex friend Natasha works behind (Joey's mom) Clare's back to sexualize the young, naïve, 18-year old Joey--and plants the seeds of having sex with his own mommy in his mind. At the same time, when having sex with Joey's mom in the latter's bedroom, Natasha continually talks dirty to her planting the seeds in her mind of having sex with her own son--and when Natasha fucks Joey's mom doggy style with a strap on, she makes her fantasize that it is her son Joey fucking her.

Thus, with the seeds planted and nourished it was time to harvest the fruits. The latter part of chapter one has the three people, mom, son, and Natasha enjoying some sex play with Natasha mostly calling the shots.

This chapter two is a continuation of mom, son, and Natasha enjoying sex play.

JOEY'S STORY

After I'd made Natasha cum by munching on her sex mound through her panties, she took her seat next to mom.

Mom said, "turn around Joey and let mommy give you a nice hot kiss for being so nice to our guest."

When I turned towards mommy, she grabbed my face with both hands and said, "actually I wanna see how much of Natasha's cum you actually experienced." And with that she mashed her mouth against mine, and fucked her tongue into my mouth. Well, actually, she literally ate my face out as if she were eating Natasha's pussy. And, while mom face fucked me, Natasha played with my cock and talked dirty to us.

"Okay, you guys," Natasha said, "that's enough again. Now, Joey dear, I wanna see you give your sexy mommy the same pleasures you gave me. So, come and sit on my lap facing forward, and let's all have some more fun."

So I climbed off of mom and sat on Natasha's comfortable lap face front. Natasha was so much taller than me that my head fit right into the huge valley of her tits. The sides of my face were smothered with her sexy warm tit flesh. She wrapped her arms around me to tease my cock.

Mommy, giggling like a teenager practically jumped off the couch to stand before us, but with her back to us she wriggled her ass at us.

"See Joey, your naughty mommy wants you to play with her."

Not really needing any encouragement, I started fondling mommy's legs, rubbing up and down eventually getting enough courage to rub my hands all the way up the backs of her thighs and then slid them up under her skimpy skirt to fondle her wriggling ass cheecks."

"Oh, Joey honey, you naughty little boy," Mommy giggled.

"Atta good boy," Joey, Natasha said, "now here's what your hot sexy mommy really wants." She took one of her hands off of my cock and with it grabbed one of my hands and crammed it between mom's upper thighs and placed it, palms up right on mom's crotch. "Now play with it!"

The feel of mom's heat and wetness on the palm of my hand sent unbelievable electric shocks all through my body, making me feel more kinkier than I'd ever felt before... and that was saying something considering all that had been happening today. Because this was my mom's cunt I was playing with.

And mommy moaned "Ummmmfuck yeah!"

This didn't last long before mom turned around to face us, a glassy-eyed look on her face, her nipples all red and swollen from her playing with them while I'd been fondling her sex mound. Mom grabbed my head and pulled it out from betwixt Natasha's tits and aimed it towards her skimpy skirt. Natasha removed her hands from my cock and helped mommy guide my head to where they wanted it.

"Stick your head up your mommy's skirt, Joey. See the look on her face, your naughty, horny mommy needs relief right now. And, you're the man for the job."

I looked up again at mom's glassy-eyed look, and her red swollen nipples sticking out like angry little cannons.

Mom nodded her head up and down, her tongue licking her lips. "Yessss, yesssss, Joey honey, please pleasure my cunt. Give it to me, sweety."

My face pressed against mommy's upper thighs, and my hands up under mommy's skirt playing with her ass, I kissed my way up under her skirt with my mom and her friend both talking dirty and encouraging me. The hot, musky aroma of mom's horny sex really drugged me into another universe, made me like some kind of a crazed sex machine. I planted my mouth on the drenched wet spot of her panties and began munching, and licking, and sucking, and nibbling away. The wonderful forbidden heat and muskiness of it... sort of like Natasha's taste, only a little different... but so much more freaky... this was my own mommy!

Mom let out a hissss, of hot breathe and moaned another "Fuckkkkyeahhh!"

And Natasha now, rubbing her tits back and forth across my back, her huge hard-on nipples raking my flesh while her hands resumed playing with my cock, said, "God, that looks so fuckin' sexy, Joey, your head up your mommy's skirt like that, making a huge bulge in her skirt that bobs up and down while you're pleasuring her. A naughty, horny son eating his naughty mommy out through her panties, makes me so fuckin' hot to watch this."

Mommy was so turned on by all of this that it didn't take long before she was trembling all over. She stopped playing with her tits and pressed on the bulge I was making in her skirt to force my face harder into her cunt. Then she started thrusting with her hips mashing her drenched panty-covered cunt ever harder into my face. My hands firmly on her butt cheeks, I held on for dear life while sucking her through her panties and rubbing my nose against that little bulge just above her cunt.

Then there was a gush of more heat and wetness into her panties as mom moaned and quivered her orgasm.

"Nghghghgyiiiii," she moaned and squeaked.

And I sucked as much of her cum juices through her panties as I could, before...

Natasha pulled my head out from under mom's skirt and immediately began face fucking me, eating mom's cum out of my mouth.

And, mom collapsed to the couch.

After mom recovered she stood up, grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch and said, "let's all go into my bedroom for some more fun."

"I thought you'd never ask," Natasha said. With a little giggle she gave my butt a playful slap as she stood up.

With both these sexy women on either side of me, each with an arm around my torso and a hand on my ass, and me, with a hand on each of their butts, we all walked to the hallway. The hall being too narrow for all three of us to fit, mom withdrew her hand from my butt cheek and stepped in front of us. Leading us to her room she reached her hand back to grab my hard on to pull me along--as if I needed any pulling, but it sure felt good. Mommy's giggles as she tugged on my cock told me she enjoyed the little game too.

We all entered mom's bedroom. Mommy sat down on the edge of the bed. "Okay, Joey, now I want to watch you take the rest of Natasha's clothes off. I wanna see if you know how to undress a woman."

Natasha moved in close to us. I started by unbuttoning the rest of her blouse, then tossed it aside while sucking on her nipples.

I knelt down before Natasha to run my hands up and down her legs and up under her skirt. As I began to work her panties down, she leaned forward so mom could play with and suck her tits.

Tossing her panties aside, I worked on her skirt to the sounds of mommy sucking on Natasha's tits.

Her body now clothing free (except for her garter belt and stockings), Natasha said, "almost done." She sat down on the bed next to mom. "Take my shoes off."

Kneeling again before her, I began by slipping one shoe off, tossing it aside, but as I began to reach for the second shoe, mom stopped me.

"You can do better than that, son. Women love to have their feet caressed and played with."

So, I returned my attention back to the first nylon-encased foot massaging it, and caressing it lovingly--while looking up between her legs to her always hungry, always dripping pussy. I tongued and kissed her foot fantasizing that it was her puffy cunt lips I was kissing and licking.

"Ummmmmm, nice." Natasha moaned with pleasure.

"See, Joey," mom said. "I told you she'd love having her feet loved and sexed up."

By the time I began working on her second foot and still staring up between her legs, mom's hand suddenly appeared and began playing with Natasha's pussy. Natasha also had a hand up mom's skirt. Natasha also now used her bare foot to play with my throbbing cock. And all the while the sloshy wet sound of Natasha's hot cunt being fingered by mom filled the room.

After I'd loved up Natasha's other foot, she said, "okay, Joey, now you gotta take off your mommy's shoes show me you can love your mommy's feet just like you loved mine."

As I repeated the foot ritual with mommy, the two women continued playing with each other.

Once I'd completed that task, mom stood up with the crotch area of her skirt right in front of my face. "Now Joey honey," mom said, "mommy's panties are totally soaked and they need to come off. Can you be a sweet boy and pull them off for me?"

I began by kissing and licking the insides of her thighs as my hands fondled her ass and searched for the waist band of her panties.

With my face only inches from her crotch, the pungent aroma of mom's horniness was totally intoxicating, but as I pulled her panties down freeing her cunt, her sex smell was beyond intoxicating. It went right to my cock making it throb and quiver so much it hurt like a water witch searching for water.

While I was sliding mommy's panties down her legs and off her feet, Natasha removes mom's skirt. Mommy, now naked (except for her hosiery and garter belt), then laid down on the bed with her ass right on the edge. As she raised her legs skyward, Natasha said:

"Okay, Joey, now you've gotta learn how to eat naked, raw pussy for real with no panties or other clothing between your mouth and your mommy's cunt. Are you man enough? Can your go down on your mommy for real?"

"Yes, Joey dear," mommy said, "show Natasha you're a big boy now, 'cause your mommy is really horny to feel that loving face of yours between my legs."

With mommy's legs still straight up in the air, I stood up to fondle and make face love to her feet. My throbbing hard-on, with a mind of its own fucks itself between the fleshy part of mommy's upper thighs.

But as I work my way down her calves, and then her thighs, licking and kissing every square inch of her womanly legs I could reach--especially the sensitive backs of her knees, my poor cock was left with nothing to do except quiver and shake in mid-air.

Finally, I was on my knees kissing and licking the insides of mom's thighs, gently parting them. "Oh, mommy, mommy, mommy," I moaned as I made face love to her inner thighs.

Then taking a deep breath, inhaling her powerful sexual need, I dove right in planting my face in her crotch. As I kissed and licked and sucked on her swollen, puffy sex lips, mommy wrapped her nice, warm thighs around my face, her feet making love to my butt.

"Ummmmmmm, yessssss, Joey," mommy moaned. "What a wonderful loving son you are, giving your mommy such nice pleasures."

Though I was concentrating 100% on the job at hand, making loud slurping sounds as I made sex love to mommy's pussy, and though Natasha's sounds were muffled by mommy's smooth, warm thighs squeezing tight against my ears, I could hear the tell tale squish, squish, squish of Natasha masturbating to the sight of a son eating out his mommy.

I teased mommy's clit with my tongue.

"Ummm, fuckkkk, yesssss!" Mommy moaned. "Right there son! Ummmmmgod, fuck that's goodddd!"

Natasha, getting too excited to just watch and masturbate, squatted down behind me to fuck her hot, wet cunt against my butt, her hard-on clit trying to fuck itself between my ass cheeks while her hands reached around to play with my cock.

I continued teasing mommy's clit with my nose while fucking my tongue deep inside her pussy, shoving it in as far as it would go, then I twirled it all round trying to find all the secret places inside that hot, wet cavern of hers.

"Yeeeeiiiiiii," mommy screamed and squeaked as she began thrashing and bucking.

My hands under her ass holding on for dear life, I pulled my tongue back out of her cunt so I could use my mouth to suck on her clit taking her over the final edge.

"Emmmmmmm," mommy uttered as she began her descent off her big "O."

I pulled my face back away from her cunt, her spent juices dribbling off my chin.

Mommy sat up grabbed my face between her hands and licked her cum off my chin and lower jaw.

Natasha joined her in licking my face.

Somehow we ended up in a three-way kiss with both women trying to tongue fuck me and lick mommy's cum out of my mouth.

Pulling away from the three-way kiss mommy said, "Oh, Joey, my lovely son. You were so very good to your horny mommy the way you ate me out. I'm so proud of you. But, how did you learn to be such a great pussy eater? You been looking at porn?" She asked teasingly.

"Yeah, a little," I grudgingly admitted with a shy grin.

"Now, Joey honey, don't you think our guest Natasha has been so nice by bringing us together like this?"

"Yeah, sure."

"So, why don't you give her the same pleasure you just gave me, experience the thrills of eating out another woman besides your mommy."

"Actually," Natasha said, "What Joey needs to experience now is face sitting. It's a lot different to eat pussy when someone's sitting on your face than it is when they're laying on their back and you have no weight pressing down on you."

"Good idea, Natasha," mommy said. "Joey, lay down on the bed like I was doing."

As I obeyed their wish, Natasha climbed up on the bed to position herself above my face.

Mommy winked at her saying, "while your sitting on my son's face, I've got something else in mind for him."

Natasha stood shakily on the bed directly over my face. I helped steady her by holding on to her legs. As she began to lower herself, mom climbed off the bed.

I grabbed Natasha's hips to help guide her cunt down to my waiting mouth. Right before cunt to mouth contact I felt mommy teasing my hard-on with her tongue sending new waves of shivers and thrills through my boddy. My own tongue shot out to lick at Natasha's puffy cunt lips, now only an inch above me.

Then, contact!

The instant Natasha sat down firmly onto my face, my tongue instinctively, and naturally, slipped between her cunt lips and went deep inside her pussy. And, in that instant mommy took my aching, throbbing cock into her mouth causing me to moan against Natasha's crotch.

Natasha fucked my face like a wild animal smearing her sex juices all over my mouth, nose and chin. My tongue went crazy trying to keep up with her, but I just kept it moving licking cunt, clit, whatever it came into contact with.

As Natasha thrashed her orgasm all over my face, I shot my load into mommy's loving mouth.

Natasha removed herself from my face as mommy stood up from between my legs. Then the two women face fucked each other trading my cum back and forth while I watched. As they face-fucked each other they also played with each other's tits, and all of this made me start to get hard again.

As Natasha saw my cock getting hard again. "Now then Joey," Natasha said, giving my cock a teasing tug, "I wanna watch you fuck your hot sexy mommy. I've been fantasizing about you fucking your hot mommy for ever so long. It has made me so fuckin' hot just thinking about it."

"Yeah, Joey," mommy said as she laid back down on the bed. "Come on and fuck me. Mommy wants to feel that nice, big, hot boy's cock of yours inside my hungry cunt."

As my horny cock slide past mommy's puffy cunt lips and deep inside her cauldron of sexual heat and steaming female juices I moaned, "oh, mommy, mommy, mommy, this feel so fucking good!"

"Of course it does, dear. And it's just as good for me too. It's so beautiful to see the joy on your face while we share this pleasure together."

Meanwhile, Natasha, watching us closely and playing with her own sloshy pussy kept mumbling, "mom-son sex, mom-son sex, so fucking porn."

This being my first time having real cock-vaginal intercourse--and with my own sexy mommy no-less--it didn't take me long to cum, but that left mommy in suspension.

So, when I withdrew Natasha quickly replaced my cock with her mouth. She made loud slurping sounds as she tried to lick all my cum out of mommy's pussy. In the end Natasha's tongue was able to do what my cock couldn't...

"Fuckkkkkyesssss!" Mommy moaned as she went into orgasm from Natasha's long, lewd tongue. And, Natasha stayed with her planting tender kisses on mommy's quim as she winded down from her orgasm.

As mommy rested for a moment, Natasha turned to me and face fucked me making me taste all the cum from both me and mommy that now coated her nasty, long tongue.

When Natasha pulled away from my face, mommy said to me, "Now, son, now that you've had your first taste of cock to cunt fucking, I want to watch you fuck our friend Natasha. Show us what you've learned. See if you can bring her all the way off." She smiled and gave my new and growing erection a playful tug.

With Natasha now laying on her back on the bed, I mounted her. As I fucked her, I found that I had much more control. No urgent need to cum. Just enjoy the pleasure, in and out, in and out, in and out. Make it last. I felt like I could go all night now.

In fucking Natasha, I found also that she was so much taller than me, that with my cock in her cunt, my face came only to her tits. Which was wonderful because now I could make love to her huge mounds while fucking her.

In the meantime, mommy had stood up on the bed, straddled Natasha's face, and then sat down on her--taking that nasty, long tongue up inside her pussy.

So, there we were, me fucking Natasha like a pro and sucking on her throbbing nipples while watching mommy fuck her cunt all over Natasha's face. How fucking hot was that?

When I felt myself getting close to cuming, I gave up on sucking Natasha's nipples and instead just buried my face into her substantial cleavage luxuriating in the sensuality of her voluminous soft breast flesh caressing my face.

Mommy was also getting near to orgasm as she rode Natasha's face. Her body thrashed wildly as her hungry cunt fucked uncontrollably all over Natasha's face. So, she leaned forward and just as I had buried my face in Natasha's cleavage, mommy cupped her hands underneath Natasha's twin towers to use them as hand holds as she violently fucked Natasha's face.

Soon mommy's bedroom was filed with the sounds of my moans of pleasure, mommy's screeching orgasms, and Natasha's muffled my mommy's crotch whatever sounds she was making as we all came at the same time.

We were all pretty well exhausted by that time, so we took a break. Mom scraped up some eats for us. We watched TV for awhile, but then, getting horny again we all headed back to mommy's bedroom for some more sex fun.

When we were all finally satiated again, it was only natural for me to stay in mommy's bed. The first time I'd slept next to her since my infancy. And, Natasha made three. We were all wrapped up together, one very happy threesome.

THE END