Mom's Friend Takes Control Pt. 02

Story Info
A humiliating accident with Mom's friend.
2.1k words
4.22
78.1k
26

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Accident

The next few days were uneventful. Sharon had taken the day off for my arrival but was back at work the next day. So the rest of my week was pretty routine. By the time I woke up and made it downstairs each morning, she was gone. There was hot coffee waiting and a note letting me know about leftovers and other items available for lunch. And I spent my days with the rest of my unpacking, running a few errands, and just relaxing before my new job began.

Our evenings were also pretty routine and relaxed. When Sharon arrived home from work she usually took a quick shower and put on something more comfortable than her work attire. Then she made dinner and I helped where I could. Over dinner, we had plenty to talk about since we were still getting to know each other. And then we relaxed and watched some television before retiring for the night.

Sharon had led a pretty interesting life. College in one state. Grad school in another. Once she began working she made enough money to enjoy a bit of travel each year. And she had no shortage of men wanting to date her.

Which was no surprise! She's totally hot right now! It is hard to believe she is even in her late 40's. So she must have been a knockout when she was younger!

She married in her mid-30's. Nice guy. Successful. And she was mostly happy. Unfortunately, unlike all the other men she had dated, her husband had a very low sex drive. He rarely wanted to have sex. And even when he did, his skills in the bedroom were as minimal as his interest. So in that one way, her marriage was very frustrating and very unsatisfying.

And then he left her. Without warning. She had been devastated. And Sharon had lived on her own and mostly avoided dating in the four years since that happened. So she was very happy to have company around the house once again.

So we ate and talked and watched TV together every evening after work. And we both looked forward to the weekend when we would both be home together.

When Saturday arrived and I made it downstairs, Sharon was in the kitchen preparing a small breakfast and some coffee. I ate pretty quickly because I wanted to get out and do some of the yard work that was part of our agreement. So I ate quickly and headed outside.

I had been working for an hour or so, it was a hot day, and I had already tossed my tee-shirt aside to try to stay cool and to get a bit of sun when I saw Sharon coming out of the back door wearing a very nice two-piece swimsuit. I stopped working and just stared as she headed towards me. Her body filled out that suit perfectly. Full and round. Heavy breasts. Nice ass. Lovely thighs. A cute little belly button in the middle of her nice, round tummy. I barely managed to stop staring and pretend to do some more pruning before she got all the way across the yard.

"You looked like you could use something cold to drink. You're working really hard this morning."

"Yeah, it is kinda hot. Thanks. This was really thoughtful."

I stopped working, took the cold ice tea she offered and gulped down the first half of the glass. I pointed out some of the work I had been doing and she was most appreciative to see the progress. And then she turned her attention to me and surprised me by reaching out and caressing my shoulder.

"The sun is pretty hot today. Careful that you don't get a burn. If you need some sunscreen, I'll bring some out for you"

"Thanks. I think I'm okay for now, but maybe later"

She trailed her hand down from my shoulder and let it rest on my chest.

"You do have a nice tan already so you can probably tolerate quite a bit of sun. But a burn is not good for your skin, so just let me know"

As she talked, she was idly rubbing her thumb side-to-side on my chest. I'm sure she didn't realize that it was right over my nipple, but I sure did! My nipples have always been super sensitive and I'm quite easily aroused by nipple play. And her thumb sliding back and forth over my nipple was making me crazy. I was quickly becoming erect and aroused.

I hadn't had an orgasm since leaving home in Connecticut. I don't think I had ever gone that long since I first discovered jerking off at 12 years old! And I had wanted to many times since arriving here. Every morning in the shower, I would get an erection when I lathered up. Every night in bed I would find myself slowly stroking my rock hard cock. But every time I would get close to cumming, I would hear Sharon's words in my head:

"I must insist that you not masturbate unless you check with me first"

Every time I heard her words in my head, I stopped. I don't know why! I didn't want to stop. Hell, I needed to cum so much it was all I could think about. But, well, for some reason her words and her rule just felt like something I shouldn't go against.

I pretended to show her some additional work I had been doing so that I had an excuse to step away and let her hand drop. But as soon as I pointed out the work, she stepped in close to see for herself and leaned her entire body against mine as she got closer to see. Fuck! I had to get away!

I downed the last of the ice tea.

"Thanks, Sharon. This was great. But I better get back to work if I want to finish before the day gets too hot."

"Well, I think you are already pretty hot. But you're right, you probably don't want that to get any worse. So I'll let you get back to it. Call me if you need another cold drink."

She turned to head back inside.

"You're doing a great job, Eddie. Keep it up!"

I watched her walk away as my head spun from her words. How many puns and double entendres could she possibly fit into just a couple of sentences?!?! Or was it all purely coincidental and innocent?

And why "Eddie"? No one had ever called me that before. Grownups had always called me Edward. Friends called me Ed. But no one had ever called me Eddie. Until now. It made me feel like a kid.

I continued to think about it as I got back to work. It wasn't easy at first with my cock hard and aching from her touches and the way she looked in her suit. But I finally pushed on and got my chores done for the day and went inside to shower.

By the time I was clean and in shorts and a tee-shirt, lunch was ready. After lunch, I offered to clean up the kitchen and Sharon headed out onto the deck to read and soak up some sun.

Just as I finished in the kitchen, I heard her calling my name from outside. I headed out to find her sitting on the end of her lounge chair.

"Oh Eddie, I'm glad you heard me. I need you to rub sunscreen on my back for me. I've been sitting up reading for a while and I want to lie on my tummy and I don't want my back to burn."

She handed me the sunscreen and turned a bit so her back was facing me. I squirted a bit of sunscreen in my hands and began to rub it in along the back of her shoulders. Her skin was hot from the sun and it felt awesome. And the smooth, slippery feel of my hands sliding over her skin was very sensual. I squirted a bit more in my hands and began to work a bit lower.

"Mmm, that feels so nice, Eddie. You've got good hands."

"Thanks."

"Here, let me..."

Sharon quickly reached behind her and unfastened her top and pulled it loose. Fuck! I wasn't expecting that.

"Don't want any tan lines."

"No, of course not." My voice cracked just a bit as I continued to work my hands down her bare back.

As I continued to rub on sunscreen, my hands drifted around to her sides and my fingertips were sliding so close to the sides of her breasts. I was struggling not to let her hear my breathing so rapidly. And my cock was throbbing in my shorts.

One more squirt of sunscreen and I was working my way down her lower back. Her suit bottom was pretty skimpy and low and going that low was very exciting. Just at that moment, she leaned forward a bit to make it easier for me to reach.

"Make sure you get right under the edge of the swimsuit so if it moves a bit I don't end up with an odd little stripe."

"Okay" was all I could manage as my heart pounded in my chest and my breathing was pretty rapid. I was getting worried. Not having ejaculated in several days but having edged numerous times, I was starting to feel those early signs of cumming. I was squirming and trying to relax as my fingers slipped right beneath the edge of her suit.

I finished up quickly, now just trying to maintain some control and get away so I could relax.

"All done, Sharon. I hope that's good."

"Mmm, that feels perfect, thank you so much."

As she turned in the chair to lie down, she flipped her legs around and her foot hit me right in the crotch. I crouched and grabbed at myself as she kicked me.

She quickly reacted, reaching out for me.

"Oh Eddie, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

"YES! Uh, yeah, of course, I'm fine." I gasped as I turned away and squeezed hard against my cock with my hands.

"NO NO NO NO NO!!" I screamed in my head as I tried to will myself not to cum. But it was too late. That kick with her pretty foot after all the denial this week and the teasing today was too much. I felt one hard spasm in my groin as I released a torrent of hot, sticky cum in my pants. I gasped, crouching even lower.

"Are you sure you're okay, Eddie? You seem to be in pain. Do you need..."

"NO! Honestly..I'm fine. I just need to..."

I stood and kind of waddled toward the door, still holding my crotch with both hands to hide what just happened.

"Just gonna go sit for a moment and I'll be fine."

"Okay, if you're sure. I can get you some ice if you need it."

"No! No really...don't get up. I'll be fine!"

I hurried into the house and up the stairs. By the time I reached my room, the cum was soaking through my underwear and just starting to leave a tiny wet spot on my shorts. I quickly took them off to protect them and then pulled off my boxer briefs. They were drenched with big globs of cum. I wasn't sure what to do with them and felt a bit frantic, just in case Sharon followed me upstairs to check on me. So I quickly stuffed them at the very bottom of the laundry hamper. That would hide them for now and I would make sure and leave them behind when I took my laundry to the laundry room. I would wash those in my bathroom sink by hand.

For the rest of the day and evening, Sharon continued to check on me. Asking me over and over if I was sure I was okay. Apologizing for "hitting you in your special place with my bare foot". And telling me "I certainly didn't mean to hurt your little soldier boy."

All her comments and all the attention was so embarrassing. Yet I found myself getting more and more aroused each time she commented. And even after such a big release, I went to bed very horny once again. And once again, I played with myself but stopped before cumming. I had an accident and I felt guilty about it. And now I certainly didn't want to break her rule intentionally.